BajaNomad

Driving, riding and dogs on the beach....

DouglasP - 3-14-2019 at 08:35 AM

Where would I look for the definitive answers to my questions? Not heresy and opinions, but actual rules/laws.
Can you drive a car or atv/motorcycle on the beach in Baja?
Can you let your dog run free?

Inquiring minds want to know.

4x4abc - 3-14-2019 at 08:57 AM

no use of any motor vehicle is allowed in Mexico
many do it anyway - I know
but it is against the law

don't know about dogs

motoged - 3-14-2019 at 09:55 AM

Quote: Originally posted by DouglasP  
Where would I look for the definitive answers to my questions? Not heresy and opinions, but actual rules/laws.....

Heresy ....or hearsay???

Nomads are pretty good at the hearsay stuff....the heresy stuff gets stirred up when folks say things like "Mama Espinoza's has good food" ... ;)

[Edited on 3-14-2019 by motoged]

TMW - 3-14-2019 at 09:55 AM

It depends a lot on the beach. In a populated area you could get in trouble but in the middle of nowhere. In San Felipe at Pete's Camp people drive on the beach all the time. David K drives on Shell Beach all the time.

4x4abc - 3-14-2019 at 10:11 AM

Quote: Originally posted by TMW  
It depends a lot on the beach. In a populated area you could get in trouble but in the middle of nowhere. In San Felipe at Pete's Camp people drive on the beach all the time. David K drives on Shell Beach all the time.

like I said - people do it. I do it. But it is still against the law. Wait until the cops get tired of pulling you over in town.

David K - 3-14-2019 at 11:12 AM

I have never driven on Shell Beach.
I parked next to Russ's truck when I went there.
Over on the Pacific side, there are beaches the entire town drives on.

bajadogs - 3-14-2019 at 03:22 PM

I'm sure TMW meant the beach of which you call Shell Island.

David K - 3-14-2019 at 03:35 PM

I'm sure, too... :biggrin::light:

tehag - 3-14-2019 at 04:47 PM

Legally? No, and no.

Skipjack Joe - 3-14-2019 at 07:23 PM

I call Asuncion, Dog town. There are dogs everywhere. None of them are on a leash. You see them crossing the road as you driving anywhere or just laying in the middle of it. And they seem upset when they have to get up to let your car pass.

It's dog heaven over here. They have their own gatherings and events. You'll see a bunch of them racing over to meet up with others for whatever dogs get excited about. The interesting thing is that they never seem to get into fights. They all get along just fine. It's hard to figure out who their owners are sometimes. But they all seem to be well fed so they must get their food somewhere.

I think their general good disposition is due to the freedom they've been given here. They lead stressless lives. And the town folks love having dogs around. It's just natural to have a dog here. Cats, however, don't seem to be prized as much. Can't tell you why.

bajatrailrider - 3-14-2019 at 07:41 PM

It depends where on the beach. South of Santa Tomas I ride the beaches Moto or truck. Would any cop of any kind bother you. never no worry's as far as quoting laws in Mexico Jaja

bajadogs - 3-14-2019 at 08:25 PM

Quote: Originally posted by David K  
I'm sure, too... :biggrin::light:

So it is illegal. Why do you promote it?

4x4abc - 3-14-2019 at 08:41 PM

isn't that one of the attractions of Baja?
You just do whatever you want (for now)
but of course you complain when gates pop up and beaches are blocked
enjoy while it lasts

David K - 3-14-2019 at 09:11 PM

Where did I promote it? Some locations require 4WD to get to as there are no roads. A primary reason I go to Baja and own a 4WD is to visit Shell Island, as I have most years since 1978. If I stop going to Baja the hundreds of others who drive on that beach are not going to magically stop. Thanks for your concern. Maybe I won't go back ever again? Just don't know about the future.

mtgoat666 - 3-14-2019 at 11:06 PM

If I stop going to Baja the hundreds of others who drive on that beach are not going to magically stop.

If everybody else is doing it, it must is OK. Two wrongs make a right.

:no:

SunDevil - 3-15-2019 at 06:57 AM

Vehicles that are launching boats seem to be allowed. There might be other exceptions to the rule.

A lot of people say this is the law, but I have not seen a link to the text for this law so who knows.

JoeJustJoe - 3-15-2019 at 08:36 AM

Douglas P wrote: "Not heresy and opinions, but actual rules/laws. Can you drive a car or atv/motorcycle on the beach in Baja?"

I doubt Doug, is going to get his actual questions answered, because he wants the actual rules, and laws.

We are talking about "Baja Nomad" where linking actual rules and laws is rarely done, and we are talking about Mexico, where not everything is done according to the rules or laws, especially where there is often decriminalization, nothing on the books, or there are de facto practices among the locals or tourists.

Doug's question is also overly broad because the large area of the Baja ocean shore.

It would be like me asking when I can I engage in nude sunbathing in California, and demanding to see the actual laws on the book.

It's probably best to just do a Google search, or ask Baja members where they do fun things without worrying about the actual laws.....but that's just me.

David K - 3-15-2019 at 08:41 AM

Let's also hear from people who drive faster than 80 KPH when that is the posted maximum speed! Lawbreakers!!

bajagrouper - 3-15-2019 at 09:56 AM

Where did I promote it? Some locations require 4WD to get to as there are no roads. A primary reason I go to Baja and own a 4WD is to visit Shell Island, as I have most years since 1978. If I stop going to Baja the hundreds of others who drive on that beach are not going to magically stop. Thanks for your concern. Maybe I won't go back ever again? Just don't know about the future.

To Honored Nomad David K:
I wonder how many turtle nests you have destroyed over the years driving on beaches of Baja? The reason for this Federal law is to protect endangered ground nesting birds and turtle nests........NOT VERY HONORABLE!-----Lawbreaker......

sancho - 3-15-2019 at 10:37 AM

Quote: Originally posted by 4x4abc  
no use of any motor vehicle is allowed in Mexico
don't know about dogs

I'll go with the above quote, once read of no vehicles on the
so. of Ensenada, Punta Banda area, the Municipality of
Ensenada runs from all the way to Guerro Negro, up to
a little so. of San Felipe. In San Felipe, there are signs
saying no vehicles on beach. Wouldn't be concerned
re: dogs. While riding a bicycle around town, being
chased by dogs is always a thrill

David K - 3-15-2019 at 10:37 AM

No turtle nesting in the region until about 2 years ago when nests were first spotted about 5 miles south.

I am well aware of what a turtle nest site looks like.

I have shown that correctly deflated tires on a 4x4 vehicle actually are less intrusive than adult human footprints (which goes deeper into the sand). So, if you want to not disturb buried eggs, best to drive the beach and not walk on it!

I go camping on that beach usually just once a year, and I drive to my camp and park there than leave. I may go on a shell hunt if my wife wants to and that is at low tide, on the wet, firm sand.... In the meantime, every day both Mexican fishermen checking their gill nets and recreational off-roaders from Rancho Percebu or other campos make driving along the beach a regular occurrence.

DouglasP - 3-15-2019 at 02:31 PM

Are there any beaches you can ride a dirt bike naked, legally? Naked except helmet and boots, of course.

bajatrailrider - 3-15-2019 at 05:13 PM

Are there any beaches you can ride a dirt bike naked, legally? Naked except helmet and boots, of course.
. All you want because nobody there.

PamelaP - 3-15-2019 at 05:54 PM

When Douglas stated he could not find any laws or rules to clarify driving/riding and dogs on the beach, do you suppose it was because he had already done an extensive search on the internet...Just saying!

JoeJustJoe - 3-15-2019 at 09:11 PM

I'm not a traffic cop but it seems we have a lot members here that have no respect for Mexico, it's natural resources, or the enviroment., and the animals.

And they think they own this joint too!

I'm sorry most ex-pats and travelers to Mexico, don't ride around on dirt bikes like teen boys.

Tell you what. Don't let the government tell you what to do. Ride your bikes without a helmet.

DouglasP - 3-15-2019 at 09:38 PM

Well chit, was hoping to get pointed towards some legit info, should have known better. Carry on.....

Bajazly - 3-15-2019 at 10:06 PM

Well chit, was hoping to get pointed towards some legit info, should have known better. Carry on.....

Smart people can usually figure out what to do in different situations. You’ll know what to do when you get there. Don’t over think it. Go, have fun, you’ll be fine.

norte - 3-16-2019 at 08:28 AM

Tires make a continuous, wide trek through the sand, squashing everything underneath it. Hard to compare to foot prints. Unless you are intent on doing whatever pleases you regardless of law, especially in someone else's country.

David K - 3-16-2019 at 09:15 AM

Camping on the beach has been the main reason I began going to Baja, well before you were probably born. Owning a 4WD vehicle so I could camp where I wanted to is also something I have done most of my life. There are no dirt roads to the place I camp, but in actuality, where cars drive is, in essence, a road and the hundreds of tracks I see above the high tide line tell me that the route I use to go camping is a sand road. My one trip a year to camp there is hardly worth any loss of sleep by your need to tell me how I should enjoy life.
:light: You should spend time with the people who plan to DESTROY the beach near my camp area by building a harbor there and a golf course, etc. The dredging alone will kill countless sea creatures.
>> http://www.bajarealestategroup.net/News/Baja_News/Mega-Devel...

willardguy - 3-16-2019 at 10:00 AM

a golf course? maybe there will be a reason to go there?

bajaguy - 3-16-2019 at 11:34 AM

Actually, you are incorrect. Any legal resident can own a firearm in Mexico.....it's the law

Quote: Originally posted by bajatrailrider  
Quote the law in Mexico start with no guns himmmm every bad guy has one.

Russ - 3-16-2019 at 03:42 PM

DouglasP, It is really surprising how few folks actually run the beach here with at least one UTV or ATV in every garage. Last I heard it is not legal to ride the beaches around here. You'll have to use your own judgement where to ride though. I think instead of all the rants on riding the beaches it would better to rant about the netting by large and small boats through out Baja & Mexico.
Off Topic: Don't answer the obtuse posters . It makes them feel legitimate.

bajarich - 3-16-2019 at 08:59 PM

Just keep your dog on a leash when you pass our camp, we have a cat on leash. Also don't assume that eveyone else likes your dog, or likes your dog to chit all over the beach. It is not illegal to clean up after it. And dogs that charge out barking after people walking or byclying by are not cool. Just common etiquette.

'Camped at Playa Escondida on our way down and the rule there is no dogs off leash.

RV's line the beaches in many places, although some are now cabeling off the immediate beach, back 20 meters from high tide.

DouglasP - 3-16-2019 at 09:03 PM

Hey Russ, yeah I was kinda asking about Punta Chivato, in a round about way. Othe beaches too, though. It would be cool if I could find written law. Been doing a lot of digging, no luck.
Off topic, I hear ya, I'm getting better at ignoring the "Richard craniums".

When are you coming back down?

norte - 3-16-2019 at 09:09 PM

Camping on the beach has been the main reason I began going to Baja, well before you were probably born. Owning a 4WD vehicle so I could camp where I wanted to is also something I have done most of my life. There are no dirt roads to the place I camp, but in actuality, where cars drive is, in essence, a road and the hundreds of tracks I see above the high tide line tell me that the route I use to go camping is a sand road. My one trip a year to camp there is hardly worth any loss of sleep by your need to tell me how I should enjoy life.
:light: You should spend time with the people who plan to DESTROY the beach near my camp area by building a harbor there and a golf course, etc. The dredging alone will kill countless sea creatures.

In other words..Baja is your private play ground where you can ignore laws and the legal residents that make them. Shame.

David K - 3-16-2019 at 09:39 PM

Quote: Originally posted by norte  

In other words..Baja is your private play ground where you can ignore laws and the legal residents that make them. Shame.

Nope, I have shared the beauty of Shell Island and other places freely with you all and welcome anyone, anytime to enjoy these places. Just the opposite of a private playground and I don't tell you how to enjoy yourselves.

bajatrailrider - 3-18-2019 at 10:00 AM

:light: You should spend time with the people who plan to I'm inDESTROY the beach near my camp area by building a harbor there and a golf course, etc. The dredging alone will kill countless sea creatures.

. since you live here how could you be so clueless about Mexico?

4x4abc - 3-18-2019 at 10:17 AM

exactly my thinking.

willardguy - 3-18-2019 at 11:00 AM

fortunately he's only here once a year.......:coolup:

bajatrailrider - 3-18-2019 at 11:03 AM

Quote: Originally posted by bajaguy  
Actually, you are incorrect. Any legal resident can own a firearm in Mexico.....it's the law

Quote the law in Mexico start with no guns himmmm every bad guy has one.
. Ok you are correct but not real . As 90 per cent that have a gun and no permission.

bajatrailrider - 3-18-2019 at 11:06 AM

Quote: Originally posted by willardguy  
fortunately he's only here once a year.......:coolup:
. Ahh but I ride the beaches every week . So ok too chew me out

wilderone - 3-18-2019 at 05:51 PM

"... if I could find written law"
The states of Mexico are first-level administrative territorial entities of the country of Mexico. Baja California is a state in Northwest Mexico that is divided into five municipalities
PROFEPA, stands for, Procuraduría Federal de Protección al Ambiente and is Mexico’s Federal Agency of Environmental Protection. PROFEPA is an administrative office which has no relationship with the (SEMARNAT) Secretaría de Medio Ambiente y Recursos Naturales / Department of Environment and Natural Resources and it has its own technical and operational autonomy and was created on June 4th of 1992.
The main task of PROFEPA, is to create and enforce the Federal environmental laws of Mexico and therefore help maintain and contribute to a better sustainable development according theses Mexican environmental laws.
PROFEPA it is integrated with other branches and sub-agencies of the Mexican government as follows:
· Subprocuraduría de Recursos Naturales / Environmental Resources Agency
· Subprocuraduría de Auditoría Ambiental / Environmental Inspection Agency
· Subprocuraduría de Inspección Industrial / Environmental Industry Inspection Agency
· Subprocuraduría Jurídica / Legal Agency
· Unidad de Comunicación Social / Social Communication Unit
· Dirección General de Administración / General Administration Office
Dirección General de Coordinación de Delegaciones / General County Coordination Office
· Dirección General de Estrategia Institucional, Evaluación e Informática / General Institution of Strategy, Evaluation and Information
Duties of the Mexican Environmental Protection Agency
The Federal Agency of Environmental Protection as part of its duties and responsibilities are:
I.To watch and evaluate the fulfillment of Mexico’s Federal laws applicable to prevent and control, environmental pollution, restoration of the natural resources, as well as the preservation and protection of the forest resources, wild life, marine colonies, mammals and aquatic species in risk; environmental resources, genetic ecosystems, the terrestrial federal marine zone, beaches and land created (by the lowering of the sea level) and any other marine water resources, any already protected natural areas, as well as any environmental impact or ecological or federal competition and to establish administrative policies for such effect.
To coordinate the control and application of the environmental laws with other Mexican authorities, as well as each of the states, municipalities, the Federal District within its different sectors.
V.To emit resolutions derived from it’s Federal administrative procedures.
Background of the Environmental Protection Agency of Mexico
The Federal Terrestrial Marine Zone (ZOFEMAT) is a concept base on a recent Mexican legislation in consideration of public powers and Mexico’s National wealth (General Law of National Wealth); nevertheless, it has an old foundation derived from the Roman right, in which the necessity to preserve the shores of the sea for the State, by interests of the national defense.
Administering the concerns of the coastal zones; environmentally and as a private property, by ownership, use of beaches, the Zofemat and the land gained out the sea (TGM), the Federal Environmental Protection Office, through the individual Mexico States Sub offices of Natural Resources and its counties, are responsible to watch, to inspect and verify the fulfillment of the standardization that prevails with these national goods. PROFEPA oversees the legality of the users to the Zofemat area; mainly where tourist activities are developed, services, aqua culture and of any marine industries. In an orderly way they monitor the beaches and inspect the irregular occupations on the Zofemat and TGM, PROFEPA certifies the fulfillment of the requirements and conditions of legal titles that are granted for the use, enjoyed by those taking advantage of these goods for the public dominion of the Federation
What is the Beach or ZMFT?
In agreement with the General Law of National Wealth (Art. 119, fraction I), published in the Federation official Newspaper on May 20th of 2004, where coastal beaches exist, the Federal Terrestrial Marine Zone will be constituted by a strip of 20,00 meters in width of mainland, travelable and adjacent to these beaches.
By beach, it is understood (General Law of National Wealth Art. 7, fraction IV), the parts of land that by virtue the tide covers and uncovers, from the limits of highest tide to the annual limits of lowest tides.
The Regulation for the use of the Territorial Sea, Navigable Routes, Beaches, Federal Terrestrial Marine Zone and Land Gained Out the Sea, establishes its 4th article; that concerns coasts without beaches or rocky hills, the Department of Environment and Natural Resources (SEMARNAT)has the responsibility to determine the Federal Terrestrial Marine Zone.
Also considered as part of the Zofemat, the total surface of the cays and reefs; the strip of twenty meters that surrounds any type of water of marine origin, like estuaries, lakes, lagoons or natural marine water deposits connected directly with the sea, as well as the shores of rivers that blend with the sea, up to one hundred meters up the river.
When by natural or artificial causes, lands to the sea have been gained, the limits of the Zofemat will be settled according the new land configuration, in such a way that it will be understood, the land gained to the sea and the surface between the limit of the new Zofemat and the limit of the original one.
Legal Documents that authorize the legal occupation of the Federal Terrestrial Marine Zone:
CONCESSION TITLE: It’s a title provided by SEMARNAT for the use, concession or operation of the Zofemat for exclusive use for a precise amount of time; however it can be extended for a short period.
PERMISSION: Document that provides for SEMARNAT the use of the Zofemat, TGM or any other deposit of marine water, for a specific activity for one year. It is not extendable, but it is possible to re- apply for it again.
AUTHORIZATION: It is the resolution of SEMARNAT to change some of the conditions established in the concession title.
DESTINATION AGREEMENT: SEMARNAT will authorize the use of the Zofemat to any federal, state or municipal public organization and does not have a specific termination date. The property is not transferable and it cannot be used for another activity that is not the authorized one.
Municipalities in Baja California are administratively autonomous of the state according to the 115th article of the 1917 Constitution of Mexico.[3] Their legal framework derives from Title VI of the state Constitution[4] and the state's 2001 Law of the Municipal Regime. The elected municipal council (ayuntamiento) responsible for providing public services for their constituents.[4] The municipal council consists of a variable number of trustees and councillors (regidores y síndicos) who govern from the municipal seat.[6] Municipalities are responsible for public.
And there are many international private ecological groups that work on various conservation issues that may impact seasonal activities at a beach. And motorcycles are very annoying.

Bajazly - 3-18-2019 at 08:00 PM

Well then, no misinterpreting that. Just motos that are prohibited.

bajatrailrider - 3-18-2019 at 08:09 PM

I guess the two Ensenada cops I ride . With on the beach are not enforcing that or worry about it. Matter of fact will ride with them tomorrow see what they have to say. As we ride on the beach.

mtgoat666 - 3-18-2019 at 09:20 PM

Quote: Originally posted by wilderone  
"... if I could find written law"
The states of Mexico are first-level administrative territorial entities of the country of Mexico. Baja California is a state in Northwest Mexico that is divided into five municipalities
PROFEPA, stands for, Procuraduría Federal de Protección al Ambiente and is Mexico’s Federal Agency of Environmental Protection. PROFEPA is an administrative office which has no relationship with the (SEMARNAT) Secretaría de Medio Ambiente y Recursos Naturales / Department of Environment and Natural Resources and it has its own technical and operational autonomy and was created on June 4th of 1992.
The main task of PROFEPA, is to create and enforce the Federal environmental laws of Mexico and therefore help maintain and contribute to a better sustainable development according theses Mexican environmental laws.
PROFEPA it is integrated with other branches and sub-agencies of the Mexican government as follows:
· Subprocuraduría de Recursos Naturales / Environmental Resources Agency
· Subprocuraduría de Auditoría Ambiental / Environmental Inspection Agency
· Subprocuraduría de Inspección Industrial / Environmental Industry Inspection Agency
· Subprocuraduría Jurídica / Legal Agency
· Unidad de Comunicación Social / Social Communication Unit
· Dirección General de Administración / General Administration Office
Dirección General de Coordinación de Delegaciones / General County Coordination Office
· Dirección General de Estrategia Institucional, Evaluación e Informática / General Institution of Strategy, Evaluation and Information
Duties of the Mexican Environmental Protection Agency
The Federal Agency of Environmental Protection as part of its duties and responsibilities are:
I.To watch and evaluate the fulfillment of Mexico’s Federal laws applicable to prevent and control, environmental pollution, restoration of the natural resources, as well as the preservation and protection of the forest resources, wild life, marine colonies, mammals and aquatic species in risk; environmental resources, genetic ecosystems, the terrestrial federal marine zone, beaches and land created (by the lowering of the sea level) and any other marine water resources, any already protected natural areas, as well as any environmental impact or ecological or federal competition and to establish administrative policies for such effect.
To coordinate the control and application of the environmental laws with other Mexican authorities, as well as each of the states, municipalities, the Federal District within its different sectors.
V.To emit resolutions derived from it’s Federal administrative procedures.
Background of the Environmental Protection Agency of Mexico
The Federal Terrestrial Marine Zone (ZOFEMAT) is a concept base on a recent Mexican legislation in consideration of public powers and Mexico’s National wealth (General Law of National Wealth); nevertheless, it has an old foundation derived from the Roman right, in which the necessity to preserve the shores of the sea for the State, by interests of the national defense.
Administering the concerns of the coastal zones; environmentally and as a private property, by ownership, use of beaches, the Zofemat and the land gained out the sea (TGM), the Federal Environmental Protection Office, through the individual Mexico States Sub offices of Natural Resources and its counties, are responsible to watch, to inspect and verify the fulfillment of the standardization that prevails with these national goods. PROFEPA oversees the legality of the users to the Zofemat area; mainly where tourist activities are developed, services, aqua culture and of any marine industries. In an orderly way they monitor the beaches and inspect the irregular occupations on the Zofemat and TGM, PROFEPA certifies the fulfillment of the requirements and conditions of legal titles that are granted for the use, enjoyed by those taking advantage of these goods for the public dominion of the Federation
What is the Beach or ZMFT?
In agreement with the General Law of National Wealth (Art. 119, fraction I), published in the Federation official Newspaper on May 20th of 2004, where coastal beaches exist, the Federal Terrestrial Marine Zone will be constituted by a strip of 20,00 meters in width of mainland, travelable and adjacent to these beaches.
By beach, it is understood (General Law of National Wealth Art. 7, fraction IV), the parts of land that by virtue the tide covers and uncovers, from the limits of highest tide to the annual limits of lowest tides.
The Regulation for the use of the Territorial Sea, Navigable Routes, Beaches, Federal Terrestrial Marine Zone and Land Gained Out the Sea, establishes its 4th article; that concerns coasts without beaches or rocky hills, the Department of Environment and Natural Resources (SEMARNAT)has the responsibility to determine the Federal Terrestrial Marine Zone.
Also considered as part of the Zofemat, the total surface of the cays and reefs; the strip of twenty meters that surrounds any type of water of marine origin, like estuaries, lakes, lagoons or natural marine water deposits connected directly with the sea, as well as the shores of rivers that blend with the sea, up to one hundred meters up the river.
When by natural or artificial causes, lands to the sea have been gained, the limits of the Zofemat will be settled according the new land configuration, in such a way that it will be understood, the land gained to the sea and the surface between the limit of the new Zofemat and the limit of the original one.
Legal Documents that authorize the legal occupation of the Federal Terrestrial Marine Zone:
CONCESSION TITLE: It’s a title provided by SEMARNAT for the use, concession or operation of the Zofemat for exclusive use for a precise amount of time; however it can be extended for a short period.
PERMISSION: Document that provides for SEMARNAT the use of the Zofemat, TGM or any other deposit of marine water, for a specific activity for one year. It is not extendable, but it is possible to re- apply for it again.
AUTHORIZATION: It is the resolution of SEMARNAT to change some of the conditions established in the concession title.
DESTINATION AGREEMENT: SEMARNAT will authorize the use of the Zofemat to any federal, state or municipal public organization and does not have a specific termination date. The property is not transferable and it cannot be used for another activity that is not the authorized one.
Municipalities in Baja California are administratively autonomous of the state according to the 115th article of the 1917 Constitution of Mexico.[3] Their legal framework derives from Title VI of the state Constitution[4] and the state's 2001 Law of the Municipal Regime. The elected municipal council (ayuntamiento) responsible for providing public services for their constituents.[4] The municipal council consists of a variable number of trustees and councillors (regidores y síndicos) who govern from the municipal seat.[6] Municipalities are responsible for public.
And there are many international private ecological groups that work on various conservation issues that may impact seasonal activities at a beach. And motorcycles are very annoying.

Too much to read. But I did catch that last sentence, and nodded in agreement.

mtgoat666 - 3-18-2019 at 09:25 PM

I guess the two Ensenada cops I ride . With on the beach are not enforcing that or worry about it. Matter of fact will ride with them tomorrow see what they have to say. As we ride on the beach.

Most cops in Mexico are poorly trained in the law, and are usually crooks too. So it is likely that your friends opinions are meaningless in this discussion of what is right and wrong.

You still scrounging around for $10k usd?

bajadogs - 3-18-2019 at 10:28 PM

I have shown that correctly deflated tires on a 4x4 vehicle actually are less intrusive than adult human footprints (which goes deeper into the sand). So, if you want to not disturb buried eggs, best to drive the beach and not walk on it!

Oh man. Thanks for clearing that up DK. We should all drive on the beach because it's better for the eggs.

bajatrailrider - 3-18-2019 at 10:45 PM

Quote: Originally posted by mtgoat666  

Most cops in Mexico are poorly trained in the law, and are usually crooks too. So it is likely that your friends opinions are meaningless in this discussion of what is right and wrong.

You still scrounging around for $10k usd?
. If they had law here the first. Thing they would do is lock up you . Don't think they need sick low life's here. You already showed all on this site. What I little while you are. Scared little rat hiding in your slime ball room. You Chicken even one way bet. You still would not show. Make America and Mexico great throw your slime ball out.

bajatrailrider - 3-18-2019 at 10:49 PM

Quote: Originally posted by bajadogs  

Oh man. Thanks for clearing that up DK. We should all drive on the beach because it's better for the eggs.
. Don't leave me out we are riding on the eggs tomorrow.. with 6 psi let you know how many eggs we save for Easter egg hunt

bajatrailrider - 3-18-2019 at 10:55 PM

You poor bastard tourest telling people in another country what to do. Good Luck on that.