BajaNomad

Long term car storage near JSD

phmilo - 4-18-2022 at 06:56 AM

Are there any options other than Anchor storage and San Jose Park and Fly for long term car storage (several months at a time)?

pauldavidmena - 4-18-2022 at 08:02 AM

Quote: Originally posted by phmilo  
Are there any options other than Anchor storage and San Jose Park and Fly for long term car storage (several months at a time)?

Are you a member of the "Todos Santos Newsfeed" Facebook group? It's active enough that you're likely to get replies - maybe a few accurate ones.

phmilo - 4-18-2022 at 08:27 AM

Quote: Originally posted by pauldavidmena  
Quote: Originally posted by phmilo  

Are you a member of the "Todos Santos Newsfeed" Facebook group? It's active enough that you're likely to get replies - maybe a few accurate ones.

Yep, next stop....

I think I have a car there now!

elskel - 4-24-2022 at 08:53 PM

Ivan - ivanstoragecabo.com We have used Ivan for years. Pickup and deliver, also a mechanic, if you need any repairs. Super convenient and great work.
Ivan- 624-204-0078

karenintx - 4-25-2022 at 08:40 AM

elskel...Can you provide the daily/monthly charge? Also is there covered parking? Looked at the website but could not find the answers to these questions.

phmilo...any reasons for not using Anchor Storage?

David K - 4-25-2022 at 10:18 AM

JSD ???

elskel - 4-30-2022 at 04:52 PM

I think it is about $50 per month, give Ivan a call.

David K - 5-1-2022 at 07:52 AM

Quote: Originally posted by lencho  
Quote: Originally posted by David K  
JSD ???

Dysgraphia.

Reminds me of a great joke...

Learned a new word!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dysgraphia

pauldavidmena - 5-5-2022 at 07:53 AM

Granted, the is in La Paz and not San Jose del Cabo, but this thread has some helpful recommendations.