Great Report!! Thanks SooOOo much for sharing!!! :bounce:

As always,

Bedman
Mexray
Super Nomad

Mood: Baja Time

[*] posted on 12-2-2005 at 09:34 PM
Thanks for the report and pictures...

...It's fun to read a report of someone visiting Baja California for the first time...we all were 'first timers' once!

Great Pictures! Thanks for sharing.

According to my clock...anytime is \'BAJA TIME\' & as Jimmy Buffett says,
\"It doesn\'t use numbers or moving hands It always just says now...\"
Diver
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 12-3-2005 at 08:42 AM

AWSOME< WONDERFUL< FANTASTIC !!!!!

Best report and photos I have ever seen !
Glad you enjoyed your adventure; I can think back to our first time trepidations and then the eventual full release into the beauty and
comfort of Baja.
Pretty great feeling, eh ??

Thank you !
Sallysouth
Super Nomad

Mood: missing Baja...

[*] posted on 12-3-2005 at 09:43 PM

Beautiful pictures, and what a great trip for your family! How did you you travel(car, truck,or?) WOW! You saw much more than many of us(me) see in dozens of trips! Thanks for the pics and the rush it gave me!!!

Happiness is just a Baja memory away...
Sharksbaja
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 12-4-2005 at 12:24 AM
You nailed it.

Now, can you keep it a secret? Just kiddin', great report. Baja is family friendly for sure.
Keri
Super Nomad

Mood: muy contento

[*] posted on 12-4-2005 at 08:44 AM
Great Report and the pictures

were fantastic.Thanks too for giving your son an experience he'll always remember . Come back again soon,k:yes:

http://www.pyramidresort.com
011521-646-119-9445
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 8-2-2006 at 06:36 PM

The talk about renting a car for Baja reminded me of this family, we met in El Rosario... Their trip report was one of the best ever posted on Nomad!

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

Neal Johns
Super Nomad

Mood: In love!

[*] posted on 8-2-2006 at 07:36 PM

I have no new words for how much I enjoyed your trip report! Like everyone else, it gives me a great feeling to see someone else enjoy backcountry Baja.

Thanks to that David whatshisname fellow for helping you, also.:lol::lol::lol:

My motto:
Never let a Dragon pass by without pulling its tail!
Tomas Tierra
Super Nomad

Mood: Tengo Flojera

[*] posted on 8-2-2006 at 10:26 PM

Muy bueno Vermontero!! Gracias!!
Cypress
Elite Nomad

Mood: undecided

[*] posted on 8-3-2006 at 07:34 AM
Trip Report

WOW! Thanks!:bounce::bounce:
Baja Bernie
`Normal` Nomad Correspondent

Mood: Just dancing through life

[*] posted on 8-3-2006 at 08:03 AM

Wonderful trip report--you took me back almost 50 years with your report. I really smiled as you spoke of your sons school report on Baja because it made me recall my sons first school report on Baja, shells, arrowheads and just everything. Happy that your son was able to enjoy Baja (how could he not)

David thank you for representing all of us so well. I know your pointing the way made their trip even more exciting.

My smidgen of a claim to fame is that I have had so many really good friends. By Bernie Swaim December 2007
Catalina
Junior Nomad

Mood: L.A. Bay bound

[*] posted on 8-31-2006 at 08:49 AM

Great Picture's.
Thx for sharing!! We are headed that way next week and will stay in l.a. bay for 4 week's.
can't sleep...
AmoPescar
Senior Nomad

Mood: Need a Fish Taco and a Pacifico!

[*] posted on 8-31-2006 at 02:49 PM

VERMONTER...

Very nice pics and a great report! Glad you enjoyed your trip to the BAJA.

While at home in Vermont, about the only thing you can do to temporarily treat the symptoms of BAJA FEVER is to drink a couple of Mexican Beers (preferably Pacifico's) or Margaritas and eat some homemade fish tacos.

If you don't know how to make the tacos, GOOGLE 'Baja Fish Taco recipes' and you'll find lots to choose from.

Amo Pescar ;D

[Edited on 8-31-2006 by AmoPescar]
Vermonter

[*] posted on 9-24-2006 at 04:35 PM

WOW very Cool! I just got the itch to see what was going on down in the Baja and saw where folks have been talking about us. Thank you all for the kind words. It's been almost a year since that memorable trip. We still talk about it like it was yesterday! As a matter of fact my son just yesterday said "Dad remember in Baja when...." I just know that someday we'll make it back.... I think maybe a large jar is in order and just keep sticking money in it each week until we can't stand it anymore, and go for it ---- BAJA here we come!
I think the next time Lynden & I will fly out, buy an old rig in Southern Cal for a month long exploration. Camp out, fish, hike & meet some more folks. Then turn the rig in for a couple of tickets back to VT (or not).
Don't worry mom we'll send funds to get you down to the promised land ;D
Congratulations David on your engagement that's so cool you found someone that shares the same passion as much as you! As I have said before if it wasn't for your sizzle (passion) I couldn't have sold it to my wife and so for that, I'm eternally grateful.
Now after being on the site here, I got to get back out stacking wood..... It's kinda like when your wife says "not now honey go take a shower" :lol:
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 9-24-2006 at 04:49 PM

You are very welcome amigo! I am just really happy to be of some help... It was even that much more special to meet you at the Baja Cactus Motel!

I want to thank you for taking the time to post one of THE finest trip reports ever on Baja Nomad!!!

Your plan to 'escape' from Vermont to Baja ('The Baja' for those in or near Canada) is a great one... See on 'on the peninsula' next time, eh?

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

Cypress
Elite Nomad

Mood: undecided

[*] posted on 9-24-2006 at 05:13 PM

Thanks Vermonter, Enjoyed the story and pictures.:D
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.