BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: So much Baja Plenty of time!
jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-25-2005 at 12:22 PM
We being trailer trash on the northern Pacific

side of Baja extend an invitation Judy to see what a pathetic place we live in as well as Rosarito itself. That's why we have lived here for ten years! We wish we were David!:lol:
Me No
Banned

[*] posted on 6-25-2005 at 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by David K

You will not find a post where I started any personal hate... always in defence from another's nasty remark against me or my friends (he labled chicken coupers, or something dumb like that)...

My apologies... maybe if they (Me No, Roberto, JR) mind their own business or actually contribute something valuable to the readers of this forum... there would be no more ca-ca here.:light:

:lol::lol::lol: I had not responded to this thread, but here again I see what a hypocrite Dr. Baja is. No Davy. You never start anything.:lol::lol:

It is my opinion that one day all posters will eventually tire of your endless self promotion. Except for the Chicken coupers that is. They fear to go south unless they know you will be there to give them mounds of meaningless information.
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 6-25-2005 at 01:37 PM

Maybe if you actually read something I wrote instead of pretending to know my objectives...

1) I do not promote MYSELF, I promote Baja. Not promotion if there is no money in it for me or a business of mine.

2) Chicken coupers? Oh, you mean the 99% of Baja Nomad members who are nice, and want to see more of Baja or more Baja posts and photos here...! :lol:

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-25-2005 at 01:54 PM
Chicken coupers David

number about 10-15 at this point in time although I do see a new one chime in every once in a while to attack someone who is commenting about their pollito friends. But they generally look so stupid they just go away.
As far as 99% goes, sounds like you put in as much time finding math info as you do with your Baja info.:lol:
David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 6-25-2005 at 02:08 PM

Shall we have a poll?

1) Who likes seeing photos, maps, and trip reports (like what I do on Nomad)?

vs.

2) Who likes reading about how bad Americans are, how good he is, and other name calling and finger pointing (like what you do, JR)?

:lol:

My guess 1)=99% and 2)=1% if all Nomads were to vote... (maybe a 5%+/-margain) oh, and only one vote per Nomad!

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-25-2005 at 02:15 PM
Sounds fair to me

I often wonder how many are interested in what reality is down here and get real information rather than the mostly outdated, book learned education that you posess.
David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 6-25-2005 at 02:18 PM

I guess my 40 years traveling all over Baja is not worth anything (according to you)... Where are your stories and photos from the 60's and 70's JR?

jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-25-2005 at 02:34 PM
When I was running Carpentry Crews

One of their lines for getting hired was I have blah blah so many years of experience when it was obvious they didn't.
So I would ask, is that 40 years of experience or 1 year of experience over and over?:lol:

I don't know what year I started coming down and don't have any pictures to prove it. Who cares?:lol: But Rosarito was barely even here then and no gringo enclaves anywhere!

What I do have is 10 years of living here and experiencing more of Baja than I ever dreamed possible. And that's because I was doing something besides buying beer to improve the locals lives. Although we did do plenty of that! Aren't I good?:lol::lol::lol:

Perhaps David, since most are tired of hearing how long you supposedly have been coming down here, you should make a list of places you actually know, or the many Mexican friends you obviously must have after all those years of "experience"!
bajaden
Nomad

Mood: vicarious

[*] posted on 6-25-2005 at 04:58 PM

OK, here I go. Im going to stick my nose into something I know nothing about. I had no idea the two of you were having a long term feud. Being ignorant and new, I found myself enjoying David's posts, and you know that I enjoy yours Jr. Here's the strange thing. As an outsider looking in, with no bone in the fight, it seems to me that both of you love baja. You both seem to want the same things for baja. Maybe you both see it from different prospectives, but I think there's got to be some common ground. I always try to remind myself when I start to feel my blood rising, is that Im responsible for my feelings. No one else can make you feel inadequate or less than you are. Only you can. The problem is, that when we start to feel that way, we want to point the finger at someone. I think both of you have much to offer, you just have different ways of setting the table.

If I want to see a fight, I'll buy it on the cable channel. The last time I did that was about 15 years ago.
Diver
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-25-2005 at 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by David K
Shall we have a poll?

GO FOR THE POLL !
How about a poll to vote on taking away JR's Nomad learner's permit ? He is definitely NOT learning !
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.