Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2    4  5
Author: Subject: So what's what with the whiners
comitan
Ultra Nomad

Mood: mellow

[*] posted on 8-12-2005 at 07:32 PM

Jr

Please explain to me how the P-nche Gringos don't follow this rule and deserve your attacks.

Having fun yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Strive For The Ideal, But Deal With What\'s Real.

Every day is a new day, better than the day before.(from some song)

Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth.

“The sincere pursuit of truth requires you to entertain the possibility that everything you believe to be true may in fact be false”
Baja Bernie
`Normal` Nomad Correspondent

Mood: Just dancing through life

[*] posted on 8-12-2005 at 07:43 PM
JR

So! Just make up a story or two--anything the reduce the boredom.

My smidgen of a claim to fame is that I have had so many really good friends. By Bernie Swaim December 2007
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 8-12-2005 at 07:45 PM

JR, just wondering why you continue with your story that I u2u newbies here? It is not true, I have no agenda to pursue with new Nomads...

Don't feel threatened... You will soon be the #1 poster with your daily dozens of soap opera-like contributions, as I post less.

That is your goal, isn't it? I am trying not to be confrontational here with you, but when 'DK' is in so many of your posts, I think you are really seeking some dialog with me...?

Is it at all possible you could actually take a lead in doing the mature thing, and return to posting about Baja and what you do there? Baiting people to have fights with or to chase away all good folks who have little time for the childs play is such a waste of Doug's server space.

Why not start your own forum...?

You might call it:

"THE gringo who is dying to be accepted by the Mexicans, so I bring them gifts and call my fellow countrymen p***** gringos... Will you bring me clothes, bug spray and baseball equipment to help me become more God-like? forum"

OR

"THE I live here so only I am qualified to tell others what there is to see here forum"

Personally, I would prefer that you come back down to being the nice 'human' I met and shared cervezas with in La Barca...

Just getting tired of the insults to me and so many others here...
Please think about it amigo...
David

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

comitan
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-12-2005 at 07:56 PM

"O" now your going forget all about me and lay into DK who just challenged you, I know he"s your favorite.:(:(:(:(

“The sincere pursuit of truth requires you to entertain the possibility that everything you believe to be true may in fact be false”
jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-12-2005 at 08:39 PM

Comitan

If I have to explain to you how the P-nche gringos disrespect the Mexicans, you really don't get out much, do you?

David, whatever! You personally proved my point about P-nche gringos in El Rosario, let alone the fact that again you are lieing about u2u'ing. One of the advantages to your deleting your postings eh!

[Edited on 8/13/2005 by jrbaja]
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 8-12-2005 at 08:59 PM

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Where you in El Rosario?

You were not, so there where no p*****gringos there.

Antonio said a couple days ago, everyone in town was so thrilled they are making sure he knows they want a repeat festival next year. I will again help spread the word about future events there or anywhere Baja Nomads can experience the beauty of Baja and it's people. Why it upsets you that I had a small part in helping is beyond me, but you need to get over it. Not all good things that happen to Baja people need to be provided by 'jrbaja'.

That word (p*****) is so vulger, your mama would wash your mouth with soap...

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

comitan
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-13-2005 at 06:48 AM

JR

I agree P-nche could be considered to be disrespectful to the mexican people but how do you sit there behind your computor and say who is a P-nche gringo and who isn't, also you say you stay away from the gringo enclaves, and in your travels you are always hanging with the Mexicans so this leads me to believe no are no expert on P-gringos that you can be an antagonist to the people you assume are P-nche gringos.

jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

lol.gif posted on 8-13-2005 at 08:26 AM
Yawn !!!

comitan
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-13-2005 at 08:36 AM

JR

Wake up and answer, your credibility is at stake. everyone on the forum is axiously waiting for your reply.

jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-13-2005 at 08:47 AM
First off

Did you stay up all night just waiting to pounce?:lol:
"how do you sit there behind your computor and say who is a P-nche gringo and who isn't,"
If that's the question, because I've met them, I see their posts, and I hear all about them from friends who are around them. ( the coopers have spies in their midst!):lol:
As far as my credibility goes, I could care less about credibility with people who lie, gossip and act like true P-nche gringos on a regular basis and then deny it.
I don't know you well enough to know about whether you are or aren't Comitan but it does seem like you may be standing in for one from your area.

PS, I live in a gringo enclave when I'm north. When they are here it's just like talking to you guys!:lol::moon:
Heard any complaints about the hired help lately?:lol:

Besides, isn't this getting old? When I see that the orginal poll has been altered, I see what kind of people I am dealing with here. No argueing with that kind of chit is there?

If we could have an argument using truth rather than deception, I might have a little more respect for the P-nches involved. But I don't!

[Edited on 8/13/2005 by jrbaja]
comitan
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-13-2005 at 09:08 AM

JR

Credibility is everything, ( If that's the question, because I've met them, I see their posts, and I hear all about them from friends who are around them. ( the coopers have spies in their midst!) Do you also hear voices in the night JR. Yesterday I gave you credit for being able to think and express yourself, The rant this morning blaiming anyone and everyone leads me to believe your credibility is to be questioned.

jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

lol.gif posted on 8-13-2005 at 09:44 AM
Oh I forgot,

Your a psychologist:lol::lol::lol:

Funny thing is Comi, I have received two emails this morning stating that dk has sent them and their friends u2u's when they signed up. They just have better things to do than get involved with this nonsense. And I know a LOT of other people who complained about the same thing.
And not that DK being somewhat "truth impaired" is a big deal, it's more of a cumulative effect from he and others who like to "bend reality" into what they would like other shallow minds to think.
Seeing the actions of some on this board, traveling all of Baja a lot, and living in both a gringo enclave and a fairly rural setting in the south gives me some insight into having a fairly broad and open minded view of "things Baja".
When I talk about these things, it is always the same people who take it personally and start a battle with accusations, lies and gossip. I call them the chicken coop group for a very good reason. It's almost the same as daytime soaps. Wonder where they get it from?
But, aren't we all getting tired of this? It's gone on before and just wears out. I can keep playing if you wish but how's about posting some pictures or stories from when wheels were square instead!!:P
Anonymous
Unregistered

[*] posted on 8-13-2005 at 10:06 AM

JR, forget the pictures, stories, BS. We are tired of ALL JR ALL OF THE TIME.
Give the board a little break, take a vacation.
comitan
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-13-2005 at 10:18 AM

JR

I'm getting tired of this banter with you, what I want to know is what difference anything makes with DK u2u anyone he wants to, you also have the same option and you have used you said, and why the personal attacks, thats hitting below the belt thats the sign of a loser.

jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-13-2005 at 10:25 AM
Let's see here

My being accused of drugs, alcohol, paranoia by someone who has been caught fabricating, etc. is something I should consider a gift?:lol:

Why are you ignoring the fact the original poll was changed? This means nothing to you as a psychologist/spokesman?

And by the way, it seems you have some competition from a nameless yet visible counterpart.
comitan
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-13-2005 at 10:35 AM

Jr.

Still being evasive. Iv'e already said the pole means nothing and will accomplish nothing.

jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-13-2005 at 10:49 AM
Evasive?

How so?
And for someone who says they are tired of this, you sure seem to be hanging in there.
Anonymous
Unregistered

[*] posted on 8-13-2005 at 11:27 AM

Yawn...
Anonymous
Unregistered

[*] posted on 8-13-2005 at 11:50 AM

Go back to the bamboo, THEY miss you!:yes::lol:

Stop distracting this board from its purpose, to discuss Baja... and not a place for you to put down nearly everyone here for reasons both real and imagined.:o:wow::yes:
Anonymous
Unregistered

[*] posted on 8-13-2005 at 12:03 PM

Well, JR, you just don't get it do you? The minute you get involved, what might otherwise be an intelligent, informative discussion goes right in the tank. For reasons no one will ever know the notions of respect and civility long ceased to dwell in you if ever they did.

JR, you are a misfit. Over the years I've watched you go from a positive and informative member of these forums to a consistent naysayer. Your words often sting, JR and I'm sure it drives many away from participation who would otherwise join the discussions. Unfortunately, you seem to thrive on hurting others, or at least the attempt to do so.

It's funny, I actually spent some quiet time thinking about you last night -something I did not intend to do. I realized that I never hear about a wife, children or anyone of consequence in your life. I suspect that the reason that never comes up is that if you ever had such individuals, you drove them away long ago. Do you have any friends, other than those whose affection you purchase with second hand clothing and fledgling bamboo glens? Do people care about you? From what I read on this board, it is doubtful. No one displaying the attitudes and spewing the vitriol we consistently see coming from you on this forum is going to generate any significant interest, let alone respect and concern.

Who and what are you JR? How did you get this way? Why is it so important to you that some live in "enclaves"? Why is it so important for you to trumpet the purported "fact" that you know more about the peninsula than most others? I suspect it is, again, because you are a misfit, a loner and long ago were rejected by your contemporaries.

Mr. Chuck pegged you to a "T" some time back. For those not in the know, Mr. Chuck was a frequent contributor on the old Amigos board and a long time East Cape resident Most folks won't recall the exchange, but MC noted that in the region you now call home you are looked at as nothing more than a worn out old hippie playing with bamboo. What is sad is that the Mexicans you claim to be helping are probably laughing loudest at you when you turn your back.

Tell you what I'm going to do JR. I think a little challenge is in order. Let's see if you have the sand to do something really worthwhile as opposed to flapping your jaw all the time. You pick a project that really MEANS something to the folks in your area. I'm talking about a installing a reverse osmosis unit so that children can drink purified water, getting a school bus for a community that needs it or, the like. You pick the project and David K. gets to approve it, if he will agree to do so. When he does, I will match every dollar you can raise up to $5,000 (my share - $10,000 total) and the money will be put in an escrow account controlled by David. The money will be paid out as the project progresses - you get to be in charge, with David supervising. However, the project must, I repeat MUST, be meaningful and permanent. No screwing around with bamboo furniture or anything related.

Well, JR, the gauntlet lies on the ground before you. Everyone who lurks or posts is now going to have the oppportunity to see if you can do something other than talk. I don't think you can or will do it, but as my old partner and mentor used to say, "All of my pencils have erasers on them."

David knows how to contact me as do you if you think about it. Dan White
 Pages:  1  2    4  5

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.