BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2  
Author: Subject: Who can post the most?????????????
Al G
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Wondering what is next???

[*] posted on 9-16-2005 at 06:03 PM
OK fine!

I have this affliction I remember a lot, but vaguely. I swear to God I don't the Big "A"
What was the question???
:lol::lol::lol:

Albert G
Remember, if you haven\'t got a smile on your face and laughter in your heart, then you are just a sour old fart!....

The most precious thing we have is life, yet it has absolutely no trade-in value.
The Gull
Super Nomad

Mood: High

[*] posted on 9-16-2005 at 06:52 PM
I know the answer...

Quote:
Originally posted by Phil S
Reading the post of one liners about posting numbers, and I look 12 inches to the left at a Hallmark postum and at the bottom it says, "Whoever has the most memos when he dies, wins!" And I suppose the race to the end just to have "#'s" of posts means the same. It slowly is weighing on my wanting to read & occationally participate on subjects of Baja. But alas, there are those who just want to post to accumulate the "numbers". This is a great chat room, and have enjoyed 99.999% of it. But I find myself 'wading through' a lot of nothings, to get to the "good stuff"!!! But is there anyway that comments just for the "count" can be managed?????? I'd enjoy others comments regarding this subject. IS it just me??

...it is just you.

�I won\'t insult your intelligence by suggesting that you really believe what you just said.� William F. Buckley, Jr.
thebajarunner
Ultra Nomad

Mood: muy amable

[*] posted on 9-16-2005 at 07:23 PM
my preference ....

would be to eliminate the "post count" altogether.
Not sure just what that means, but it seems to lead to some pretty strange levels of competition and recognition.
Sometimes I think ( and this is pretty far out) that some of our more prolific posters wait until a windy day, then they attach the window shade sash to their mouse, and click, click, click, click.... you get the message.
Post what is good stuff, put a bag around the rest!!
Baja Bernie
`Normal` Nomad Correspondent

Mood: Just dancing through life

[*] posted on 9-16-2005 at 07:25 PM
Bajarunner

Who is to say what is the good stuff?

My smidgen of a claim to fame is that I have had so many really good friends. By Bernie Swaim December 2007
Tucker
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-16-2005 at 07:28 PM

Bajarunner, I suggested that a while back, not a real popular idea at the time. http://www.forums.bajanomad.com/viewthread.php?tid=9617#pid7...

\"I think it would be a good idea.\"
-- Mahatma Gandhi, when asked what he thought of Western civilization
Tucker
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-16-2005 at 07:32 PM

At that time the "Baja Bad Boyz" were trying to run the show, folks might be more receptive now.

thebajarunner
Ultra Nomad

Mood: muy amable

[*] posted on 9-16-2005 at 07:32 PM

Bernie- good stuff speaks for itself!
sort of like wine, if it is good, you know it - bad, you spit it out...
anything that is not name calling and spite filled is o.k. by me.
(and, your stuff is just fine with me- even your 'avatar name')

Tucker- you been reading my mail??
right on with that ancient post!!
KILL THE COUNT (so to speak)
Sharksbaja
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-16-2005 at 07:43 PM
Wading through nothings

notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG nothing etc etc etc
GOOD STUFF!

Oh, I see what you mean,

at's a whole lotta nothing!:lol:

Do you see a pattern emerging?
Tucker
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-16-2005 at 08:05 PM

As long as you have the time Sharks!

Sharksbaja
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-16-2005 at 08:25 PM
Not exactly time consuming

Copy & paste takes little effort and time. Ask any anon.
Just thought this whole thread silly. What constitutes good
posting anyway?
Tucker
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-16-2005 at 08:33 PM

Sharks, as long as there are ego-driven folks, or people with other agendas, there wont be any totally good posting.

Baja Bernie
`Normal` Nomad Correspondent

Mood: Just dancing through life

[*] posted on 9-16-2005 at 09:02 PM
Tucker

Wow! Do I agree with that most lucid statement.

My hat is off to you.

My smidgen of a claim to fame is that I have had so many really good friends. By Bernie Swaim December 2007
Sharksbaja
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-16-2005 at 09:12 PM

That's a good enough point Tuck but as with any collection of subscribers it's not too surprising. The egotist/agendacists needs to print without indicting others. THAT can be tricky. They constantly have to prove themselves better with personal comparisons and ridicule. Most (others posters) see through it. Methinks it probably scares some off.

I would rather be slingin' seafood tonight though. Manana for sure..
vandenberg
Elite Nomad

Mood: mellow

[*] posted on 9-16-2005 at 09:55 PM

SHARKS

Where to hell do you find time to sling ANY kind of food with all the time you spend on this board?:no::no::no: Must have lots of cheap help:no::no::no: Latino,NO:light::light::light:
bajaden
Nomad

Mood: vicarious

[*] posted on 9-16-2005 at 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharksbaja
notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG
nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG
NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG notHiNG NothING nOtHinG nOThInG NOThINg NOthIng NotHInG nothing etc etc etc
GOOD STUFF!

Oh, I see what you mean,

at's a whole lotta nothing!:lol:

Do you see a pattern emerging?

Now this is what I'm talking about. A well thought out post. Well done Sharky......
Sharksbaja
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-17-2005 at 12:39 AM

What the hay Bajaden?(what the heck is your name? Den?)

You have gaps in my nothing????..........and look.......................The patterns have changed!.................Oh............My..................God!

Nooooooooooooooooooo.......Cant....be. :lol:

Good grief!
I give up Van, where DO I get the time? I guess your more special than you thought!:saint:

I have a pretty full day typically and it ends late, typically. I have lately dedicated part of my day in order to entertain and otherwise bug the hell outta ya, why??:lol:

Where were you when I explained all that personal stuff to your golf buddy?

Trabajadores? Hey is this a trick question? Quicky troll?:?:

We are an EOE, why?
I'd say that hispanics are very good in the service industry(for one) and are hardworking, loyal and pleasant to be around in the workplace. Maybe you should think about why more hispanics are in the restaurants(as owners) and how they got there.. Methinks they WANT to work.
What do you want to do? :?:

[Edited a couple times by Sharksbaja]:lol:

[Edited on 9-17-2005 by Sharksbaja]
The Gull
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-17-2005 at 09:00 AM
EOE is just another false acronym for exploitation

...of undocumented laborers in Oregon.

Shark, go choke on a bone (cartilage).

Fore!!!! Playing through...

Polishing that liquor license and counting the number of loyal employees and their service years must occupy a lot of time for a psycho? Wouldn't you agree?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

�I won\'t insult your intelligence by suggesting that you really believe what you just said.� William F. Buckley, Jr.
Sharksbaja
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-17-2005 at 10:54 AM

Yes, oh brilliant bird! I see yer right on the mark as usual. Funny, say the magic word "golf" and presto, up pops a lurking gaviota lookin' fer crumbs. Or shall I say trolling with crumbs. Come on up a check out my employees some time Gull. They're a helluva lot more American than you seem to be. I couldn't even imagine working next to you. Thank you god!
The Gull
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-17-2005 at 12:47 PM
At your place you dish it out

...but on this board you can't take it. Whine some more, snark.

"All that personal stuff..." Hah! Imaginary BS.

I'll send Immigration top check out your employees.

Careful now, if you spend any more time on this board, your CIOPPINO will get overcooked. It is clear that your sesos are already fried.

Sharksbaja
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-17-2005 at 12:54 PM

Not to worry Gull, our cioppinos are made one at a time individually.

And were not lyin', theres' no fryin', here at Sharks.

Steamed sesos? Sesos de vapor? Es posible.....
 Pages:  1  2  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.