Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2    4
Author: Subject: What constitutes a post worthy of "viewing"
kingpin
Banned

lol.gif posted on 9-19-2006 at 03:11 PM

I don't know what a post is worth, but I can tell you I laughed my arse off when I read this one.

"kingpin

you have gone way to far on your posts and it is time some one made an example of people like you . you think you can hide behind the Internet and slander anyone you want and they cant touch you. well those days are over for you. do your self a big favor and get a lawyer and check into the slander laws in Mexico. they are quit deferent than in the USA. I know several people that have been fined and deported for less than you have posted here. I have copied all of your posts and have more than enough witnesses and now I know exactly where you live and who you are thanks to some that you thought were your friends. I and my Lawyer will be presenting all of this to the judge and the Dept. of Immigration in Ensenada in about a week.

good Luck
Bruce" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That has to be the funniest thing I have ever read. If anyone asked me about my business in Mexico, and that was my answer, I guess I would have to say I had something to hide.

Bruce, good luck to you too. I am sure you are a decent enough fellow, not to mention your taking avarice to a whole new level. We never did figure out why Toneart thought your prices were, "expensive". 10.50 per dollar sounds reasonable to me, or is there something I am missing?
Cypress
Elite Nomad

Mood: undecided

[*] posted on 9-19-2006 at 03:34 PM

kingpin?? Lawyers? Mercy!
kingpin
Banned

[*] posted on 9-19-2006 at 03:46 PM

Cypress, seems like you need to reread my worthy post, or is it unworthy. Shark, you seem to have all the answers.

This whole thread seems to be some sort of initiation process where the newbies are hazed with words so they know who they need to cowtow to. Way to go, you just ran off half of all the new posters. Who elected any of you moderator anyway. Oh, you know who you are.:lol:

[Edited on 9-19-2006 by kingpin]
Cypress
Elite Nomad

Mood: undecided

[*] posted on 9-19-2006 at 04:18 PM

Jeez kingpin! I don't recall your post, but whatever it was you're intitled to your own opinion. I'll respect it! Might not agree. Might agree. Keep on trucking and you're welcome to throw in your thoughts anytime. The more the merrier!
bajaguy
Elite Nomad

Mood: must be 5 O'clock somewhere in Baja

[*] posted on 9-19-2006 at 04:21 PM

there goes the neighborhood.......methinks
kingpin
Banned

[*] posted on 9-19-2006 at 04:31 PM

Bajaguy, You have to be refering to the fact that Bruce will soon be your viseno!:lol::lol:

Cypress, try to keep up.

[Edited on 9-19-2006 by kingpin]
comitan
Ultra Nomad

Mood: mellow

[*] posted on 9-19-2006 at 05:27 PM

Kingpin

I just want to remind you that slander in Mexico is a criminal offense, I wouldn't be so c-cky if I were you. And the reason I know i've been there and it costs.

Strive For The Ideal, But Deal With What\'s Real.

Every day is a new day, better than the day before.(from some song)

Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth.

“The sincere pursuit of truth requires you to entertain the possibility that everything you believe to be true may in fact be false”
Skipjack Joe
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-19-2006 at 05:29 PM

Hemingway once wrote about morality: "What is moral is what feels good after".

Similarly about posting: what is worthy of posting is what you enjoy telling. That's all.
kingpin
Banned

[*] posted on 9-19-2006 at 05:51 PM

Comitan, asking questions is not slander. Reread the posts. Methinks Bruce doth protestith too much. Again. 10.50 per dollar is not expensive, what the heck was toneart refering to? I know the truth, do you?
comitan
Ultra Nomad

Mood: mellow

[*] posted on 9-19-2006 at 06:35 PM

Kingpin

Its your problem, but just be aware of the danger in what you say.

Strive For The Ideal, But Deal With What\'s Real.

Every day is a new day, better than the day before.(from some song)

Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth.

“The sincere pursuit of truth requires you to entertain the possibility that everything you believe to be true may in fact be false”
kingpin
Banned

lol.gif posted on 9-19-2006 at 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by comitan
Kingpin

I am not sure I follow you. What is my problem, idle threats, or usurious charges.:?:

It cracks me up how people like you, when confronted with facts, resort to cryptic messages.
Sharksbaja
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-19-2006 at 06:48 PM
I just reread

the post flaming Bruce and his reply. I also read it with an open mind(if thats' possible:lol:)

Pin, you may have read something into Tonys' post in the wrong context. Bruce makes money by charging a certain percentage for various transactions. I've never known him to change rates unless they are changing bank rates or such.

Yes his percent may seem high but remember what Tony said about going somwhere else. Bruce is a straight-up businessman from what I've evre seen and always has been. You may want to reconsider your source(s)

IMHO you owe Bruce a sincere apology.:yes:

DON\'T SQUINT! Give yer eyes a break!
Try holding down [control] key and toggle the [+ and -] keys

Viva Mulege!

Nomads\' Sunsets
Al G
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Wondering what is next???

[*] posted on 9-19-2006 at 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by kingpin
Quote:
Originally posted by comitan
Kingpin

I am not sure I follow you. What is my problem, idle threats, or usurious charges.:?:

It cracks me up how people like you, when confronted with facts, resort to cryptic messages.

KINGPIN, yes I am shouting! Nice name. Must have something to do with your personal view about your status in life. 48 post and already peeed of many Nomads. You want fact, this is a fact. We love new people, but,
GO AWAY!

Albert G
Remember, if you haven\'t got a smile on your face and laughter in your heart, then you are just a sour old fart!....

The most precious thing we have is life, yet it has absolutely no trade-in value.
windgrrl
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-19-2006 at 07:08 PM

Joined up to get info on the outcome of the storm, get advice on travelling and planning and learn something from those who have been there done that. Baja folks I know are not official Baja Nomads, but I would refer those who with internet capacity to this site. I'm happy to see they a fine and have communicated with them by other means than this site. It's a good site and it reflects the different needs and thoughts people have - how ever worthy/unworthy, well it's all relative because we all value our interest differently. As a newbie located in the far north, it's hard to know how/who/when to help. We all give what we can when we are able.

This is a very welcoming community, but you can always tell when the days are gettng shorter, peoples nerves do to and then discussions degrade into slagging each other.

How about "What is the best thing about being a art of BajaNomad" or "10 top qualities of a BajaNomad" for a change of topic?

Take care, you're a great bunch,
Ms. Optimistic

When the way comes to an end, then change. Having changed, you pass through.
~ I-Ching
Baja Bernie
`Normal` Nomad Correspondent

Mood: Just dancing through life

[*] posted on 9-19-2006 at 07:22 PM
Windgrrl

Welcome you bring an optimistic and positive attitude. Hope you hang around.

My smidgen of a claim to fame is that I have had so many really good friends. By Bernie Swaim December 2007
windgrrl
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-19-2006 at 08:03 PM

Thanks...plan to, Bernie! I don't get scared that easy and I am working towards seeing my avatar!
Nice to meet you.

When the way comes to an end, then change. Having changed, you pass through.
~ I-Ching
Baja Bernie
`Normal` Nomad Correspondent

Mood: Just dancing through life

[*] posted on 9-19-2006 at 08:42 PM
Soulpatch

How could you possibly buy palm trees in the huge City I was born in--at least that is what my birth certificate says. Long, about 40 years, before the area even had a hospital.
Remember the scene in the 'Grapes of Wrath" where they stuck grandpa on the roof, between the mattress, because they didn't have the dollar to bury him---Well they just kept on keepin' on as he lay there. They were some of my Okie family and we hung in there.

Guess it is really ok for us to keep on keepin' on and let this sad thread fall asleep.

Sorta silly to keep kicking it around as the point was made a ways back.

My smidgen of a claim to fame is that I have had so many really good friends. By Bernie Swaim December 2007
Sharksbaja
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-19-2006 at 11:22 PM
dead dogs lie

"Guess it is really ok for us to keep on keepin' on and let this sad thread fall asleep.

Sorta silly to keep kicking it around as the point was made a ways back. "

OK then! :lol:

DON\'T SQUINT! Give yer eyes a break!
Try holding down [control] key and toggle the [+ and -] keys

Viva Mulege!

Nomads\' Sunsets
 Pages:  1  2    4

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.