BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: A small moment of kindness...
Mike Humfreville
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-16-2004 at 10:35 PM
The point is...

OK Deb and Herb, here it is in my personal prescription form (not to be imposed on anyone ever):

1. Love what you do for others because it is for their best, not yours.

Opps! That's it. It's only one step, after all the hooplah. It's far, FAR from some form of religeous statement, just a simple late night observation. But it works for me and I can drift off tonight, looking into a heavy workday tomorrow, dreaming about what a great world this would be if we just thought about each other at the same level as we think about our...selves.
Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 3-17-2004 at 07:11 AM

Mike: I have a great respect for you and yours since I first met you at the first Baja Book signing . Your encourgment to write is bringing me much Happiness! Your words concerning my feeble attempts, thus far continue to make me think and work hard!
i have a Story to tell you about a meeting with "Erlene"_{Jimmy Smiths Editor} which I hope to tell to you on May1St.

Mike what is happening to you is very similair to what is happening to me!God is in your Heart trying to tell you the "Purpose of Your Life".
Please obtain Rick Warrens Book and read it!!

"Suffer the Children"

Skeet/Loreto
"In God We Trust"
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.