[*] posted on 9-9-2008 at 11:00 AM

go get um skeet

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

Martyman
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-9-2008 at 11:45 AM

Skeet;
What's with the Berkeley barbs all the time? We can start making fun of Texas too...I mean they are home to the worst president in US history and my relative is Warren G!!!
capt. mike
Elite Nomad

Mood: Sling time!

[*] posted on 9-9-2008 at 02:05 PM

we ought to round up and ship all the liberals and democrats to Plano Texas.

then they'd just be plano liberal democrats. :yes:

actually that was an old off color joke i cleaned up.:saint:

no offense....except to liberals and democrats.:lol::lol::lol:

formerly Ordained in Rev. Ewing\'s Church by Mail - busted on tax fraud.......
Now joined L. Ron Hoover\'s church of Appliantology
\"Remember there is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over....\"

www.facebook.com/michael.l.goering
tripledigitken
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-9-2008 at 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Martyman
Skeet;
What's with the Berkeley barbs all the time? We can start making fun of Texas too...I mean they are home to the worst president in US history and my relative is Warren G!!!

You may be right about the Texas President, but I think his wife Ladybird was one of the best first ladies!:cool:

And I'd vote for Kinky Freedman if he ever runs!:yes:
vandenberg
Elite Nomad

Mood: mellow

[*] posted on 9-9-2008 at 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bob and Susan
isn't gambeling illegal in your state skeet???:lol:

Mental state.:?::biggrin:
Physical state.:?::biggrin:
Or maybe Texas.:?::?::?::P:P:biggrin:

I think my photographic memory ran out of film

Air Evacuation go to
http://www.loretobarbara@skymed.com
Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-9-2008 at 03:58 PM

First and Foremost: Gambling is Illegal in Texas and shall stay that way as long as the BAptist control Texas, Which they still do at this time.!!

The Berkerely thing is a "Fun Thing" between Bajalera in La Paz and myself.
Background; While working in Frisco in the early 70's, I would take the Long Road Home to Concord{There was no Bart} go up Shattack Ave. and watch all the Young Flower Children walking and Bouncing alone in their White loose Robes with no Bras!!

Then I had an Office at the Oakland Airport duing the time of LBJ's Economic Opportunity Act was brought into being where Pimps were getting $17,000 a years working the Streets of Oakland, Then Huey Newton, Anglia Davis, the shootout in the courthouse happened.
Now Angelia is a Liberal College Professor at Berkerley.

One day I stopped in at Strather Gate and bought my Edition of "The Log of the Sea of Cortez" !

Anyway to set everyones mind at ease I got to kidding Lera about Berkerley and ended up being invited into her Home in La Paz where I found a Grand Lady living her life as she so desires.!

Today I noticed that there is One Tree left at Berkerely and there is a Bunch of Protesters settin in its Top> Typical Student??

Berkerely has done some great things in its History, it just seems as if all the Strange Students get all the Notice!!

Texas is a Whole Different World! It is very difficult to know Texas unless you have lived here, so Youall Come to see me Ya Heh!!

Skeet/Loreto
beercan
Senior Nomad

Mood: happy to be in Baja

[*] posted on 9-11-2008 at 05:25 AM
Right on --I go by Fliesbonanza!!!

Quote:
By LA Driver
How in the hell does a simple offer for an airplane ride to share fuel expenses degenerate into name-calling, personal attacks on so many individuals? To bad this discussion doesn't take place in some bar in Baja where it could be continued outside. On second thought, without the safety of hiding behind the keyboard, the discussion would undoubtedly be more civil.

* libs, all about choice until you choose different
* B. Hussein Obama - an Empty Suit for Empty Minds.
* Annoy a liberal - Work hard and be happy!
* Arguing facts & truth to libs is like bringing a warm smile to a gun fight.
* Lets win the War on Terror
beercan
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-11-2008 at 05:31 AM
Cutlass retracts??? Oh, well I am a Bonanza guy .

I'm gonna be in MOD getting my Baby's annual-- probably the first week in December ! Wanta have a cerveza and maybe show me where they are building those "Red Trucks" in Oakdale ???

Quote:
By Bajarunner
You are so correct, I have tried to stay out of this after it took such a nasty turn. I guess there is some envy out there toward those of us who chose to fly. Certainly my handle relates to the tire brand we ran on our competition truck, I could just as easily have called myself "Cutlassdriver" since I flew a Cessna retractable for years- IFR and all.

beercan
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-11-2008 at 05:38 AM
Wrong --your memory is getting worse as you" AGE

If you can remember, I told you that I was attacked unfairly by jim s. on the BBP board when I related my "experience" with Loreto--.He called me a liar and said that I was the problem--which you and many others knew my experience to be factual. It apparently is still going on at Loreto ??? Your recent posts !!
Quote:
By Mike
if people there attacked like they do here just for their own bemusement Jack would simply ban them. nomads is such a worthless joke so much of the time. why are so many vindictive - and what else? jealousy?? the guy was asking to share rides for fun and he gets trashed, Skeet gets trashed, airplanes get trashed.

capt. mike
Elite Nomad

Mood: Sling time!

[*] posted on 9-11-2008 at 06:58 AM

ok, yeah i guess it happens but not with the regularity of places like this.
i forgot about that one. it just doesn't happen much.
now if you want to see personal attacks check out the comanche Forum at Delphi. the group is splitting into 2 camps, the ISC members VS. the non members. it is a riot!

formerly Ordained in Rev. Ewing\'s Church by Mail - busted on tax fraud.......
Now joined L. Ron Hoover\'s church of Appliantology
\"Remember there is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over....\"

www.facebook.com/michael.l.goering
thebajarunner
Ultra Nomad

Mood: muy amable

[*] posted on 9-11-2008 at 06:25 PM
Cutlass/Red Fire trucks, and all that stuff

Quote:
Originally posted by beercan
I'm gonna be in MOD getting my Baby's annual-- probably the first week in December ! Wanta have a cerveza and maybe show me where they are building those "Red Trucks" in Oakdale ???

Quote:
By Bajarunner
You are so correct, I have tried to stay out of this after it took such a nasty turn. I guess there is some envy out there toward those of us who chose to fly. Certainly my handle relates to the tire brand we ran on our competition truck, I could just as easily have called myself "Cutlassdriver" since I flew a Cessna retractable for years- IFR and all.

The welcome mat is always out, and the cervezas always cold here on the hill overlooking the Sierras.

Actually, my first off-road racing partner, Chuck Billington, built those red fire trucks for a few years, until he figured out that there are easier ways to lose a lot of money quickly.

And then, Chuck crashed our experimental in an orchard near my home and that is the beginning of a long and very sad story...
Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-12-2008 at 04:30 AM

Runner: Have you ever run across a Guy in Oakdale by the name of Greg Lewellen??Think he is in to Super Stocks .

As to Flying. It does something to the person operating the Controls. Very difficult for those "Ground Huggers" to understand.

I, myself got the Bug when I was about 5 years old living on that little Dirt Farm south of Sweetwater Texas, watching the WASPS{Lady Pilots of WW2} training. They would take off from Avenger Field and use the Railroad to Practice their straight on Flying..

Skeet
 Pages:  1  2    4

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.