BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: JR - morphic resonance?
jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-26-2004 at 09:11 AM
Living with that Indian above

we were noticing some peculiarities about life as well. Flaco is 53 and I am 51. That is about all we have in common in that respect but we do feel the same about humanity. Most humans do!:light:
We lived in my camp for 2 1/2 months, he doing all the cooking and most of the work, me dealing with bamboo, land clearing and some construction.
Although we have been friends for 8 years, we never spent a lot of time together like camping or anything like that, just hanging out at the beach here or doing a construction job or 3.
Flaco doesn't speak much English other than the few phrases I have taught him.
He can say "one more hot f%$$^ day" perfectly, as well as "no worries mate" for emergencies.
My Spanish is pathetic at best but, we understand each other perfectly. So well in fact that we almost don't have to ask for something because it is already being handed to you as well as saying the weirdest things at the same time.
I have experienced this with my brother quite often and then with the wife and previous long term girlfriends as well. It comes with getting to know someone after a long time or blood relative.
I found it odd that although Flaco and I are from entirely different backgrounds and don't necessarily speak each others language, these things were starting to happen regularly.
I put some stories on here a while back about some strange goings on in the past in that area. Since I have begun working with my projects down there, I have encountered some shall we say "fascinating" people. Very old, very knowledgeable about plants and the earth, and the clearest most penetrating eyes I have ever "seen".
They speak an entirely different language than Spanish and I don't know any of the words. But I understand what they are saying without any difficulty. And I don't know why.
Another aspect of these goings on is everything I do regarding these projects has been incredibly easy. This is unheard of anywhere, especially Mexico. If I need to get in touch with someone, they call. If I run out of bamboo for a project, some shows up prior to it's scheduled arrival. Baja? these kind of things just don't happen here.
I think humanity perhaps has a lot more in common with each other than we know and it seems it is becoming more and more prevalent.
Because of this, I think maybe we should all start coming to our senses, appreciating each other and putting up with our differences as long as they do not harm anyone.
How do those Mexicans know I am coming and have food ready for me? Why are their eyes so clear and why are they so happy all the time?
How the hell do they know exactly where 25.00 N and 112.00 W is. They don't have GPS. But they took me to within 100 yds the first time and if it weren't for my driving error, probably half that on the second confluence trip with Herb. Sorry Herb!
For me, there's stuff going on that I am paying attention to. I am learning a lot from these guys and some of it will be considered mumbo jumbo hocus pocus nonsense by many but,
me thinks that they should open up their minds a little. I guarantee it will make you healthier at the least.
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.