Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Reading the "signs"
elgatoloco
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-28-2004 at 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by mcgyver

......They would not make an offshore trip on the supply vessel without a pig on board. That way no matter where you carried them if the boat sank the pig would always know where land was and start swimming toward it. It works. ( Don't ask how I know).......

How do you know?

MAGA
Making Attorneys Get Attorneys

jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-28-2004 at 02:48 PM
I can't tell !

:lol::lol::lol:
jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

lol.gif posted on 8-28-2004 at 03:51 PM
Let me guess,

somewhere near the places I am heading :lol::lol::lol:
Germanicus
Nomad

[*] posted on 8-28-2004 at 04:17 PM

That is Saturn > undercover.
Looking at all those who believe in, that stars shape your future.
O.K., one mystery solved.
Now the question remains, how Saturn cummunicates with the other stars in even the galaxy next to our galaxy.
And if all the stars are united in their mind, how do they communicate with the editor in chief of those publications who print the horoscopes.
Oh, I know < sattelite telephone.
What a fool am I to forget.
And the editor in chief makes the decisssion who is effected by the stars, right?
Certainly not all folks who are born in May on a certain day, are effected the same way, no,no! The one is always better off than another.
So what about the discrepancy between you and me?

Well, Natalie Ann, good answer!
Maybe I will discover the love of my life in visiting Baja.
But that are "games with words"
That way you can say it everyday by i.e. having another brand of beer : I discovered the love of my life.
No that's middle age thinking to me.

Why are people carrying a pig on a boat in case it sinks?
Miidleage thinking again.
They did it in the middle ages when lifevests where not invented.
Or, because they got no money to purchase lifevests!
Sell the pig and buy a little lifeboat is my advice.
There are certainly mysteries in this world mankind can not explain yet.
But those mysteries have nothing to do with: 'The stars are shaping our lifes"
How does a worm knows that the winter is getting bitter cold and diggs deeper into the soil already by September?
How does a bird know how to reach its summer or winter destination?
How does the wales know where Baja is located > that you guys can watch'em?
How can an animal forsee an earthquake and we silly white or brown or yellow guys can not?
Unsolved mysteries.
But the stars certainly have no effect on our thinking, no matter how bloody-silly it is.
Well, I got it.
The moon effects the tides in the oceans.
Maybe that's the answer!
That is because of it's gravity.
Oh, now it comes to me.
With more brain, speak gravity in the head, we are effected by the stars > pulled strongly towards them.
Well, then I have a vacuum above my mouth, I'm not pulled to the idea with the stars effecting my life.
(But maybe my mouth is effected by that vacuum.)
> Now you caught me !
Germanicus
jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-28-2004 at 04:30 PM
Seems to me

the stars have had quite an effect on your life already.
Couldn't you have gotten something more important accomplished rather than disputing something that isn't there?
Kinda like my friggen truck :lol::lol::lol:
Mexitron
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Happy!

[*] posted on 8-28-2004 at 10:47 PM

Indra's net of jewelled gems(we are all connected in mysterious ways)--wonderful myth from Hinduism--good metaphor for TW. The mystic sciences are best explained by metaphor, not logic....if you want a logical explanation for synchronicity you won't get it....it just IS.
mcgyver
Nomad

[*] posted on 8-29-2004 at 05:32 AM
"Sign"

Elgatoloco, Well if you must know I threw the FOP ( Fat Old Pig) overboard) He drowned on the way home. Yes he knew where land was , he just didn't know it was 50 miles away! Cost me $50 and I am sure they spent it all on goats and roosters to try to hex me!:lol:

Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-29-2004 at 05:40 AM
The Answer to all of your Words is so simple!

God is in Control!!!!

Skeet/Loreto
mcgyver
Nomad

[*] posted on 8-29-2004 at 06:35 AM

TW, Many people have had similar things happen, what ever you call it, fate ,coincedence, prerecognision or second sight it happens and if it does not ever happened to an individul there is somethimg wrong with them, we used to call them S---magnets that stuff happened to them mostly because they where unaware. Some examples: How many times have you heard a mother say that she was awaken in the middle of the night knowing something had happened with one of her kids? Have you are anyone you know ever driven a different route to their destination because of a feeling and find out later that something had happened on that route? How about before serious earthquakes, are all those people that had the dog,cat,canary etc act funny lying about it? Any one that does not have premonitions and act on them ends up a loser. I have had them so many times that I recognise them for what they are and act on them, maybe not the right way sometimes. My favroite not really a premonition but rather just a bad feeling every time concerned a wooden drawbridge across the Gulf Intracoastal Waterway, it had long above the swamp approches, in other words it held a lot of cars a long way above the swamp maybe 15 or 20 in each lane on either side of the draw portion. It was on my daily route to and from work and it was in a curve in the canal and could be difficult for towboats to line up and pass through at times of unfavorable wind or current.
Some times there would be several cars of my fellow workers come to the bridge at the same time when the gates were down and it was opening for a boat to pass. From the very first day that I drove this road I could not bring myself to drive upon the raised portion and stop in a line of traffic and wait for a boat to pass, I would pull over on the shoulder and let all the traffic pass me and park on the bridge. This was noticed and when asked I told the truth that I just could not park on that bridge. I got a lot of comments about it but eventualy they just ingnored me, my wife would not park on on either because I would not. After 2 years I departed that job for a job in Cordova ,AK.
Upon arrival there I had to call my replacement about some papers I had left behind ,when the secretary answered she was in hysterics, she said I guess you haven't heard you were on the plane, a gasoline barge hit the draw bridge yesterday and killed J--- and 7 other people and burned about 50 cars!
I had been nervous but thought it was the flight. The bridge was closed for a year, a ferry replaced it, now it is conctete and boats pass under it since its very high now. Too this day I will not be in the first bunch of cars waiting for a train to pass either!

Taco de Baja
Super Nomad

Mood: Dreamin' of Baja

[*] posted on 8-29-2004 at 08:51 AM
Signs

A friend of mine was talking to one of his friends on the phone on his front patio about Baja. In the middle of the conversation, a car drove by and threw a bag out near the front of his house, and sped away. He went to check it out, and discovered a dead duck inside! :O
Freaked him out so bad he has not been back to the place in Baja he was talking to his friend about!
jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

lol.gif posted on 8-29-2004 at 09:01 AM
Was it a Pato

or just a duck ?:lol: Because if it was just a duck, they don't believe in such things hahahahahaha
Natalie Ann
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-29-2004 at 01:04 PM

Precognition: My grandmother accurately predicted the sex, birth date and general time of day (morning,afternoon, eve, night) for each of her 18 granchildren - sometimes before the mother even knew she was preganant. Grandma predicted my son's date of birth, including that he would "want to be born early" - all of which was correct.

I have a male friend who is like a son to me; we live far from each other. On May 2 of this year I awoke with a deep desire to ask if he and his wife were pregnant. I restrained my yearning to call. By the third week of May the "feeling" of my friend's child having "entered the world" was overwhelming and I was positive they were preganant. Became almost impossible not to call and ask. On May 31 I received an email saying 'You're the first to know - (wife's name) is 1 month pregnant; just confirmed. We're so happy."

Clouds - Really great cloud picture, Grover. A couple of times we've seen similar formations in the autumn when coming down out of the Eastern Sierras looking out toward the Nevada border. Each time we've had to pull over for photos and to admire the incredible and usual beauty found in nature.

Germanicus - I don't know a lot about astrology but I can tell you it is based on planets, not stars. It takes into consideration the current location of planets to each other and to the location of those same planets at the exact moment of your birth. Obviously it's not for you. And that middleaged stuff you mentioned - well, I'm a bit beyond middleaged which means I can even pay heed to old wives' tales!:lol::P:lol:

[Edited on 8-29-2004 by Natalie Ann]

Be yourself, everyone else is already taken.
.....Oscar Wilde
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.