Author: Subject: Cops looking to bust Gringos Free Road
Dave
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-25-2011 at 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by jenny.navarrette
Quote:
Originally posted by Mexicorn
So here's a little follow up. I met with the Commandante for Two Hours on the 2oth. He myself four lieutenants two captains sat down for a few hours and looked at photographs for a while ....Within 30 minutes the Debnuncias were typed {That’s terminiation paperss for those les inclined to udnderstand the Mexican legal system) and by 1500 hours yesterday these two yahoos were out of a job.

I call BS. "Denuncias" just means complaint. Nobody was fired because a fat, drunk, pocho cannot count his money. You didn't even mention all this until after the Nomads jumped all over you for PWS. (Posting While Drunk.)

At the urging of the mayor and vice-mayor I filed a complaint against a Rosarito city official. Turns out his brother was a cop.

Big mistake. :rolleyes:

choyero
Nomad

[*] posted on 4-25-2011 at 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Dave
Quote:
Quote:
So here's a little follow up. I met with the Commandante for Two Hours on the 2oth. He myself four lieutenants two captains sat down for a few hours and looked at photographs for a while ....Within 30 minutes the Debnuncias were typed {That’s terminiation paperss for those les inclined to udnderstand the Mexican legal system) and by 1500 hours yesterday these two yahoos were out of a job.

I call BS. "Denuncias" just means complaint. Nobody was fired because a fat, drunk, pocho cannot count his money. You didn't even mention all this until after the Nomads jumped all over you for PWS. (Posting While Drunk.)

At the urging of the mayor and vice-mayor I filed a complaint against a Rosarito city official. Turns out his brother was a cop.

That is what I thought when I read that. They may lose their jobs and mexicorn may lose his life.

Cops especially dirty cops seem to be getting busted frequently for ties to organized crime. Many killers kill for under $100/head.
Mexicorn
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 4-25-2011 at 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by choyero
Quote:
Originally posted by Dave
Quote:
Quote:

That is what I thought when I read that. They may lose their jobs and mexicorn may lose his life.

Cops especially dirty cops seem to be getting busted frequently for ties to organized crime. Many killers kill for under $100/head.

Thank-you for the encouraging words Fulano.
Your the kind of person that makes the Baja Nomads an interesting place.
I see Mr. Means keeps allowing you to keep on posting outright lies on his blog.
Well I guess he can that he is the boss around here.
Fulano I really hope we sometime meet.
Mark

P.S. as far as getting knocked off in Bajamar I think your posting my address in Bajamar pretty much put the nailing the coffin.
Maybe when one of these cartel members get around to kidnapping me and putting in a 4 x3 cage for a few months unless I just get lucky and they drive up besides me ata Spotlight and spray me with .227's. I can count on you rally the ransome together after they deliver my severed hand to my wife whom you have also posted our SanDiego address.
Like said I would like to meet you someday.
Mark Valdez
Aka Mexicorn
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 4-25-2011 at 10:50 AM

Hard to imagine anybody lost their job. Even in a fantasy world, this would require an admission of guilt.
Need I say more?
Dave
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-25-2011 at 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
Hard to imagine anybody lost their job. Even in a fantasy world, this would require an admission of guilt.
Need I say more?

A denuncia can get someone fired, or maybe transferred or suspended...temporarily. Trouble is that most Mexican workers are represented by powerful government or union interests. It is virtually impossible to fire anyone.

gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 4-25-2011 at 11:02 PM

What most posters, including Fulano, misunderstand is that this scenario is extremely common, common as dirt. There is nothing surprising about the thieves robbing someone, nor anything surprising about reporting it, those are not worth batting an eye. So what.

The alleged thieves may have been asked to go home, much like they would have in the USA, likely with pay. A process would begin, and they either would return or not, usually with pay for the duration. No one would be surprised or mad at anyone. Not at the thieves nor the victim.

The reason no one is mad, is because there is no reason to be mad. Nothing happened. In Mexico, a denuncia is the first step of many, many steps which almost always fail to be completed, this is something known by all. A victim is unlikely to pursue the case through the many visits, many canceled or missed appointments, many nonsense appointments, many miss addressed appointments, etc... nothing will happen and no one is going to be mad, no one is going to be mad a t a victim and no one is mad at the thieves-this is either the problem or the advantage of Mexico depending on your virtue.
CaboRon
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Peacefull

[*] posted on 4-26-2011 at 06:00 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
Quote:

PWS. (Posting While Drunk.)

I think you mean, "Posting while sht-faced."

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

805gregg
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 4-29-2011 at 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Diver
Quote:
Originally posted by ligui
Did i read it right that you left your money on the hood and walked to the back of the car ?

Unbelievably stupid eh ?!!!!!

Not with honest cops. But in Mexico, where are they?
mojo_norte
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 4-29-2011 at 06:31 PM

No word from Mexicorn in 5 days ...:O
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 4-29-2011 at 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by mojo_norte

shhhhhhhhh......He's napping.
Mexicorn
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 4-30-2011 at 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by mojo_norte

Check out my post in the off topic section.
I'm still here and promise to never post while Sht Faced again!

Always looking over ones shoulder is no way to live.
Help stop the cowerdice involved in cyberbullying:
http://www.ehow.com/how_5270535_fight-adult-cyberbullying.ht...
 Pages:  1    3

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.