BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3
Author: Subject: Diane Gibbs (Realty Executives) a Leading Rosarito Realtor charged with $4 Million "Esmeralda del Mar" Fraud
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 9-24-2014 at 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by DianaT

But if the scam artist part is not for real, then I would agree it is inappropriate.

Grave digging is inappropriate. This thread was six feet under for three years.

"YOU CAN'T LITTER ALUMINUM"
Zapotec
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-24-2014 at 09:22 AM

It is such a shame when the media, posters on forums, etc. print hear-say, rumors, etc. as facts. There was/is a rumor that the ex-mayor of Rosarito tried to cross one million dollars into the USA without declaring it, and that his Visa was pulled. These allegations are rumors. I recently crossed the border via Sentry lane as a passenger with the ex mayor of Rosarito. IMHO I don't think he would have Sentry if had had tried to cross 1 million USD illegally.
EnsenadaDr
Banned

Mood: Move on. It is just a chapter in the past, but don't close the book- just turn the page

[*] posted on 9-24-2014 at 09:38 AM

I agree, especially your comment about your new girlfriend teaching an old dog new tricks.
Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
Quote:
Originally posted by DianaT

But if the scam artist part is not for real, then I would agree it is inappropriate.

Grave digging is inappropriate. This thread was six feet under for three years.
Terry28
Senior Nomad

Mood: Thirsty

[*] posted on 9-24-2014 at 10:02 AM

As usual this thread morphs into another topic....As for Diane, we knew her very well and liked her a lot. She was a very honest person and does/did not deserve all the slanderous remarks directed towards her..usually by people who did not know her at all. She will be missed by many....RIP

Mexico!! Where two can live as cheaply as one.....but it costs twice as much.....
Zapotec
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-24-2014 at 10:38 AM

Sorry Terry28, I should have made it short and simple like: "Diane was never legally proven to be a scam artist (I respect her) while Woooosh was legally proven to be scam artist. " (I don't respect him) OK, I am done with this thread/topic. RIP Diane.
DianaT
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 9-24-2014 at 10:43 AM

For those who knew her and miss her, and for her family, may you find peace.

As far as discussing anyone else when they cannot respond, that is really wrong, IMHO. While I like and respect Woosh, it is okay that others may not. There are always at least 2 or 3 sides to every story.

I am sorry I brought it up, but that really did feel like grave digging to me as I really miss him around here. But I know others do not, so may it all RIP.
DianaT
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 9-24-2014 at 12:14 PM

Zapotec,

You are obviously obsessed with this for your own personal reasons. Ni modo :no:
BajaGringo
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Let's have a BBQ!

[*] posted on 9-24-2014 at 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Zapotec
If someone believes hearsay, rumors, etc. and does not believe resolutions by a court case, I am sorry. Good luck to you.

You have spread plenty of rumors and hearsay about Woooosh here on bajanomad and most of us have come realize that you are intimately involved with the case. Your passion in your posts makes that clear and your bias is exposed.

As far as using only a court victory in Mexico to claim the moral high ground is laughable. I have lived here for a long time and have been involved with the courts myself. What is quite evident to me is that legal decisions can easily be influenced, manipulated and even bought and paid for. It doesn't prove anything necessarily.

I do know Craig personally and consider him to be honest, sincere and highly principled. He has been a huge help to me on our TalkBaja facebook group and just yesterday was recognized by Andrew Erickson, US Consul in Tijuana, for his work performed in helping so many in the aftermath of Odile when a huge communication void left so many looking for information and Craig stepped in to help when my own internet access was cut for several days.

He is a quality person and someone I consider to be a true friend. Period. End of discussion.

As far as making the post about the death of Diane Gibbs, it was something that I had received by email yesterday and I searched to see if it had already been posted. What caught my eye is there were other posts about Diane and connecting her to fraud. I made the decision to post it in one of those threads, only to give another perspective.

I personally knew Diane although I never had any direct business dealings with her. She was neither a fraud nor a saint and although she maintained some business practices I didn't agree with, I never knew her to knowingly commit fraud against anyone. At worst she was guilty of lending her name to something before doing her due diligence. In my mind that makes her flawed, not a fraud. There is a difference. She had good friends and enemies down here and most of her clients loved her. She could be charming and rough around the edges but all in all she was a decent human being, warts and all.

Sorry if some of you thought it was in poor taste to post it here. I respect your opinion...

[Edited on 9-24-2014 by BajaGringo]
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 9-24-2014 at 02:58 PM

GAwwwdammm...the two of you should be running an internet autopsy school.

"YOU CAN'T LITTER ALUMINUM"
EnsenadaDr
Banned

Mood: Move on. It is just a chapter in the past, but don't close the book- just turn the page

[*] posted on 9-24-2014 at 02:59 PM

Anyone who takes close up pictures of a woman's behind with security cameras across the street and makes fun of her on another Forum in my mind is not the "highly principled" person you claim Woooosh to be. Thank heaven he is across the continent so he can not defame, degrade and harass this woman who worked hard at her profession and deserves a peaceful retirement.
 Pages:  1    3

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.