Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Warning New ripp off in Rosarito Beach
jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 10-30-2004 at 01:02 PM
Quite common for the accusations part

What's really good is to have replies from those that are actually involved !
Muchas gracias.
la jolla del mar

[*] posted on 10-30-2004 at 02:31 PM
la jolla del mar

thank you!
JESSE
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 10-30-2004 at 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Dave
Quote:
Originally posted by JESSE
Tomas Corona Rodriguez, isnt he the same Corona that owns the Corona Hotels in Tijuana and Rosarito? the same Corona that launders money for Chuy Labra, you know, Chuy Labra god father to the Arellano Felix Cartel?

Jesse, you could get "disappeared" for a post like that.:biggrin:

Its public knowledge, nothing most of Tijuana doesnt know.
amarena

[*] posted on 10-31-2004 at 05:40 PM
Corona's rip off

Besides this two guys laundering money for the TJ drug cartel,
they spend their time tryin to steal other people's property, they tried to do it to Lupe Perez with his Pelicanos hotel property some years ago, this guys are thieves! the dont care about Baja, and they sure dont care if the destroy Rosarito's Real Estate boom with their lies
JESSE
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 10-31-2004 at 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by amarena
Besides this two guys laundering money for the TJ drug cartel,
they spend their time tryin to steal other people's property, they tried to do it to Lupe Perez with his Pelicanos hotel property some years ago, this guys are thieves! the dont care about Baja, and they sure dont care if the destroy Rosarito's Real Estate boom with their lies

He will destroy Rosarito beach real estate boom? maybe this guy is not so bad.:light:
jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 10-31-2004 at 06:30 PM
If I didn't know better

I would say a bunch of new, probably gringos, are joining this board just to whine. Let me guess, a bunch of border patrol agents?:lol:
I'm changing my guess to gringo realtors who seem to have tried to take over Rosarito themselves.
Amarooono? RuMama ? What bidness is it of yurin ?

[Edited on 11/1/2004 by jrbaja]

[Edited on 11/1/2004 by jrbaja]
Tio Rocky
Nomad

[*] posted on 11-3-2004 at 10:30 AM
Dog fight

If your interested the Dog Fight continues...

[Edited on 11-3-2004 by Tio Rocky]

[Edited on 11-3-2004 by Tio Rocky]
charles

mad.gif posted on 11-4-2004 at 12:20 PM
la jolla del mar

Wow, so interesting! What is going on in Paradise?

After all those rumors and forums, I had to investigate for myself, as I brought a friend who bough in La Jolla del Mar!

I must admit that I was concerned, as my friend invested by paying part of the down payment for a unit, and I was feeling responsible.

I visited the Registrar?s office in Rosarito Beach, looking? praying, for a recorded deed (in Punta Banda, for example, there was no deed recorded on the seller?s part. It was impossible due to the circumstances? I know, I lived in the area). So I was very pleasantly surprised when I discovered that Desarrolladora de las California?s (owner of La Jolla del Mar) is indeed recorded there.

Furthermore, I went to their office, located in Oceana Plaza, asking (almost demanding) that they show me the Escrituras (deed)

They did. Actually, I not only saw the Escrituras, signed in the presence of Notario Publico, but all papers and records regarding the legal acquisition of the property

In addition, I also went to Castillos del Mar, as I know a friend who lives there (will not say her name, as I promised)
Here, I found out? well,, I guess I knew already, that Corona, already being an outlaw, is trying to discredit Rosarito beach only to his benefit.. and Mr. Munoz?. I also found out that Mr. Munoz was arrested not long ago for drug possession!

This couple has been invading land thoughout the state of Baja California, most of the time, with great success.
Well, you know that large, yellow and white hotel in the center of Rosarito Beach? Just behind Los Pelicanos Hotel. The one that for the last 10 years has had only 2 floors occupied? He did not won the land there, nor the streets of course, but he did know the governor at the time (Xicotencal Leyva ) and he was able to build it in other people?s property, and on the streets, for God?s sake.

Last, I went to the Ejido offices, by the police station. Nobody speaks English here, so I had to come back with a neighbor.
Castillos del mar, as I am told, is in trouble, as the court should decide in a few months, if it reverts back to the owners, the ejido?. And according to the ejido attorney, is most likely this will happen sooner rather than latter

It is so sad that these people are tarnishing the successes of other people, people that we?ve seen are honest and work hard for the community.

Most sad I guess, is the ?alliance? between the Gringo Gazette and this crooks!
I suppose I never really liked nor disliked the Gringo Gazette, as most of their articles where too exaggerated or untrue. But this, this just tells me that there has to be a connection? maybe they offered them money, maybe they all just envy the successful people of the area. I do not know, but there is definitely something hidden there.

Something hidden that is going to affect all of us that live here in Paradise, just because two large groups hate each other? Not fair.

For questions or comments on my visits, please email me

Charles Goldberg
Hook
Elite Nomad

Mood: Inquisitive

[*] posted on 11-4-2004 at 02:17 PM
Nice work,

Sam Spade, aka Charles Goldberg!

I really doubt the Gringo Gazette can be accused of anything but having been duped. It is not the first time.
Dave
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 11-4-2004 at 07:46 PM

The Gringo Gazette came out today. After reading the articles I called my attorney and asked some questions.

Here is what he told me:

Just because someone has a properly recorded deed does NOT mean there can be no title defects OR that this trumps legal action.

A writen promise to "make whole" an innocently wronged party may still necessitate legal action to recover what is rightfully yours.

I will repeat my prior statement:

Title insurance....If you can't get it, don't buy.

amarena

[*] posted on 11-5-2004 at 10:54 AM

I remember now who Mr Munoz is!
he used to write in a little panflet called ABC, a column called ?la verdadera historia de rosarito? that is what he and Corona used for many years to steal property and create confusion in Rosarito, I remember also they used to take bribes in order to print a story in ther 6 page newspaper!
finally they went bankrupt because of lack of credibility, BAJA NOMAD forum readers should try to get copies of that panflet to see what this guys are really trying to do
jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

lol.gif posted on 11-5-2004 at 11:10 AM
What a crock !

Corona, bankrupt? hahahahahahahaha:lol:
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.