Elite Nomad

Mood: Weary

[*] posted on 9-1-2016 at 09:25 AM

Try spell check, dummy...

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 9-1-2016 at 10:02 AM

Quote: Originally posted by JC43  
What is the difference being the President of the United States between Clinton / Trump / or an Orangutan???
----------------------------------------------------------------
Solution see next issue !:?::?::?:

Ohhh boy......a bit of racism with my black coffee. :lol:

"YOU CAN'T LITTER ALUMINUM"
Barry A.
Select Nomad

Mood: optimistic

[*] posted on 9-1-2016 at 10:21 AM

Quote: Originally posted by DianaT  

---- Now, the real question is, who is not being truthful? Did the subject of the wall come up or not?

Here we go again! Trump said there was no "discussion" of the wall, not that it did not come up. The Mexican President made a statement-------that is not discussion. Trump did not respond to that 'statement'. No discussion!! That's the "truth", and there is NO "question". The Media and the Left in general are being deceitful on this.
chuckie
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-1-2016 at 10:29 AM

"I did not have sixx with that woman"

mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 9-1-2016 at 12:54 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Barry A.  

---- Now, the real question is, who is not being truthful? Did the subject of the wall come up or not?

Here we go again! Trump said there was no "discussion" of the wall, not that it did not come up. The Mexican President made a statement-------that is not discussion. Trump did not respond to that 'statement'. No discussion!! That's the "truth", and there is NO "question". The Media and the Left in general are being deceitful on this.

Trump lies so much and so often that it doesnt matter to his supporters. His supporters just explain it as the art of negotiation. For example, He would be a master at lieing about WMDs to justify invading Iraq, he would simply say "its the art of the deal" as he happily and boastfully sends our youth overseas to die.
rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-1-2016 at 01:25 PM

Here we go again. Trump said? He says a lot of thing that have not been true. Mexico is going to pay for the wall.! Is that true? Just because someone says something does not make it true... Maybe you should just say you believe him...whether it is true or not.
rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-1-2016 at 01:27 PM

Quote: Originally posted by David K  
If you think Trump is lying, what do you call it when Hillary speaks? The FBI even proved she lied about tampering with national security matters.

I thought we were talking about Rump. and yes I think Trump will say what he thinks the crowd to hear. He played the crowd in Airzonie rather well. Now back to who is going to pay for that beautiful wall.
DianaT
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 9-1-2016 at 01:33 PM

You are splitting hairs, but it doesn't matter because Trump will never be President. Watching him in Mexico was rather amusing as he stumbled over be able to read his note cards --- the big words were too much for him.

And his speech in Arizona cost him dearly.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-1472752828-htmlstory.html

And with that, I leave this thread.
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 9-1-2016 at 01:48 PM

If a president of the US wants Mexico to pay for something, anything, the payment will come from remittances in the form of a tax.
How absurd to think this man, as much as he terrifies me, would bang his shoe on the lectern if he didn't have this strategy in mind.

"YOU CAN'T LITTER ALUMINUM"
bajabuddha
Banned

Mood: Always cranky unless medicated

[*] posted on 9-1-2016 at 02:15 PM

Quote: Originally posted by David K  
If you think Trump is lying, what do you call it when Hillary speaks? The FBI even proved she lied about tampering with national security matters.

...and the parrot speaks :
"AWK !! I KNOW YOU ARE, BUT WHAT AM I ? AWWRRK!"

I don't have a BUCKET LIST, but I do have a F***- IT LIST a mile long!

86 - 45*

SFandH
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-1-2016 at 02:15 PM

Quote: Originally posted by DENNIS  

If a president of the US wants Mexico to pay for something, anything, the payment will come from remittances in the form of a tax.

The president doesn't have the power to levy taxes, fees, etc. That's all in the legislative branch.
del mar
Banned

Mood: lil' fuzzy

[*] posted on 9-1-2016 at 02:31 PM

:lol: its like a nomad early christmas!
bajabuddha
Banned

[*] posted on 9-1-2016 at 02:34 PM

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/half-of-trumps-hispan...

This is how well his AZ speech went over with his 'token Messicans'....

86 - 45*

rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-1-2016 at 02:38 PM

Quote: Originally posted by SFandH  
Quote: Originally posted by DENNIS  

The president doesn't have the power to levy taxes, fees, etc. That's all in the legislative branch.

There are some on this forum that do not understand that money comes from appropriation/authorizations (Congress). Not the President. That is why I smile when the president gets blamed for deficit spending.

MrBillM
Platinum Nomad

Mood: It's a Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Day

[*] posted on 9-1-2016 at 02:41 PM
Back to the Future ?

Deja Vu 1932.
SFandH
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-1-2016 at 02:45 PM

Is there any way that money could be raised for the wall without Congress agreeing to it? Americans won't agree to pay for it.

"More than six in 10 — 61 percent — of the thousands of adults surveyed, said they oppose the construction of a wall along the entire border with Mexico, as Trump has proposed throughout his campaign."

I wonder what the number would be if Americans had to pay for it.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/pew-immigration-wall-2...
chuckie
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-1-2016 at 02:48 PM

RTs, I have noticed that many nomads flunked Civics 1...Everything is the Presidents fault...He is A Democrat, the House and Senate are controlled by Republicans...Wassup with that?

SFandH
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-1-2016 at 02:56 PM

Quote: Originally posted by MrBillM  
Deja Vu 1932.

Possibly
bajabuddha
Banned

[*] posted on 9-1-2016 at 03:00 PM

Quote: Originally posted by SFandH  
Quote: Originally posted by MrBillM  
Deja Vu 1932.

Possibly

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-pledges-to-prom...

Chust like ze Hitler Youth, Ja? We recited THE PLEDGE (by rote) in the McCarthy era. My neighbor built a concrete bomb shelter in his back yard........ in Salt Lake City.

[Edited on 9-1-2016 by bajabuddha]

86 - 45*

JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 9-1-2016 at 03:10 PM

You show funny logic Barry.

The way I understand it, and as it's been reported in the papers is Trump said,' We did discuss the wall, didn't discuss payment."

But Mexican President Peña Nieto," later claimed the two had discussed the wall and who would pay for it -- and he had "made it clear" to Trump it wouldn't be Mexico."

So obviously one of them is lying.

Based on Trump's past lies, I think he is the one lying, and I believe Trump wimped out, because when Trump later gave his speech in Arizona, he was bragging about the wall and how Mexico is going to pay for the wall.

What I wonder is why Trump didn't put up one of his fat fingers on one of his small hands in The Mexican President's face, and tell him directly that Mexico is going to pay for the wall? What Trump did wasn't very brave at all.

The same on the Mexican President's side, We know Nieto has to be diplomatic in that kind of setting, but still considering Trump's in your face style, the Mexican President, could have mentioned to the reporters after the mano a mano meeting when both spoke to the press. Instead Nieto called BS on Trump on social media later in the day.

Barry, it's nice to hear a conservative actually show support for Donald Trump, because from the right, you see a lot of Hillary Clinton bashing, but you see almost no support for Trump, yet Trump is only about 5 to 7 points behind Hillary. I guess Trump support comes from the closets.

[Edited on 9-1-2016 by JoeJustJoe]
 Pages:  1  2    4    6  ..  13

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.