[*] posted on 10-17-2016 at 04:54 PM

Definitely a troll.
stiladam
Nomad

Mood: Acoustic

[*] posted on 10-17-2016 at 05:02 PM

Quote: Originally posted by chen jie  
Quote: Originally posted by DanO  
Definitely a troll, the email domain is a well-known source of Chinese spam (I prefer the Hawaiian version). Send to that address at your own risk.

hi, need ur info. do u use whats app?

Not to defend the validity of this person but I deal with customers all over the world and qq email addresses in China are pretty much like hotmail/yahoo, etc.
chen jie

[*] posted on 10-17-2016 at 05:43 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Martyman  
So it sounds like Shari and I are the only ones who have experience hitchhiking in Baja. I love when people chime in that have no experience doing the action questioned.

There are many places in the world that hitchhiking is safe and fun.

Chen-find a nice male partner for your adventure and go have fun. You meet a lot of great people hitchhiking and are more open to the real culture of Baja which translates into ADVENTURE!.

hi, would like to talk with u. do u use whats app
BornFisher
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 10-17-2016 at 08:37 PM

A loose translation of chen jie would be "mountain goat" in the language of some remote Mongolian tribe. I just got a fortune cookie that warned of traveling with mountain goats, especially girl mountain goats!!!

"When you catch a fish, you open the door of happiness."
aguachico
Senior Nomad

Mood: logic cannot get thru to the illogical

[*] posted on 10-18-2016 at 10:50 AM

I suggest you do not connect with this guy via whatsapp. Though whatsapp is secure, your connection with him will let open you up to being hacked.

Same holds true for wechat.

Hiking Mex1 is done all the the time, whatever floats their boat. Miles upon miles of brush.
Rainer
Junior Nomad

Mood: Missing Baja

[*] posted on 10-20-2016 at 07:20 AM

Quote: Originally posted by mtgoat666  
a female hithchiking in baja is in almost as much danger of sexual assault as if she were in a meet/greet with donald trump!

But, I suppose, safe with Bill Clinton????:)
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.