BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2  
Author: Subject: Former US Marine has been arrested in Tijuana in relation to multiple crimes
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 4-30-2017 at 11:19 AM

The basic human rights concepts of western society assumes all people are created equal. Serving should never give anyone special consideration. Many veterans milk their service for freebies all the time,... a bunch of prima donas looking for handouts!
Lee
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 4-30-2017 at 03:19 PM

Quote: Originally posted by mtgoat666  
Many veterans milk their service for freebies all the time,... a bunch of prima donas looking for handouts!

Think you're talking out your a$$ on this but that's what you do from time to time. Sad.

By the way, you never served did you? The Marine in question served and for that you get a PASS in your civilian life. You owe him for your free ride. That goes for all the other civilians here who didn't hear the call. You owe this Marine some respect for his service and sacrifice. That means benefit of the doubt -- and not ignorant judgment.

If you think this Marine will receive justice in a Mexican court, think again.

This article may or may not be true. Anyone here want to be investigated by Mexican authorities? Guilty until proven innocent. That's Mexico. That's the price all US tourists pays when they visit Baja. Ever been scammed by the police when you were innocent?

I don't believe the Mexican media any more than their government. That applies to the clowns up North. Believe what you want.

US Marines: providing enemies of America an opportunity to die for their country since 1775.

What I say before any important decision.
F*ck it.
woody with a view
PITA Nomad

Mood: Everchangin'

[*] posted on 4-30-2017 at 05:40 PM

Benefit of the doubt given. If he was worried about being innocent until proven guilty he should have broken into homes in SD. Stupidity should be painful and this Einstien is in for a world of hurt.

[Edited on 5-1-2017 by woody with a view]

wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 4-30-2017 at 06:15 PM

Tame = maintaining your chit as a civilian, fitting in with "society" outside the military ... somehow I found the military much different than society ..... outside the military :):)

For this guy to end up in Baja like this .... he wasn't TCB and something must have made him go off the "reservation"

Debt, wife or both .... Lost job, terminal illness, snapped

He appeared to be a "straight arrow" based on what has been reported .... until the last 4 years ... which is over decade with no problems with the law ... then he twists out .. go figure, and he will be doing some of that for a while

His ex-wife has shown up .. couldn't find a date of divorce ... gee, wonder if it is around 2014 or 2015 :biggrin::biggrin:

[Edited on 5-1-2017 by wessongroup]
Boulder bob222
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 5-1-2017 at 07:38 AM
He's a good boy!

He's been set free because it was only a domestic dispute with his boyfriend.

[Edited on 5-1-2017 by Boulder bob222]
elgatoloco
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 5-1-2017 at 07:54 AM

Judge orders release of former U.S. Marine from Tijuana prison

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/border-baja-califor...

MAGA
Making Attorneys Get Attorneys

JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 5-1-2017 at 09:04 AM

What an outrage!

I'm speechless!

aguachico
Senior Nomad

Mood: logic cannot get thru to the illogical

[*] posted on 5-1-2017 at 09:36 AM

Quote: Originally posted by JoeJustJoe  
What an outrage!

I'm speechless!

Hijole.

The 'keystone cops' lose another trophy arrest.

Glad to see he has family that want to take care of him. I hope he's not getting away with murder, but in Tijuana -- getting away with murder is a 90% likelihood.

Lee
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 5-1-2017 at 11:37 AM

I'm pleased that a Mexican judge knows the MX constitution. And Yeager could be resuming treatment for PTSD. Most likely substituting VA meds for street meds in TJ. Clearly a disturbed and broken Marine.

He needs an Intervention (by other Marines) willing to kick his behind and straighten him out. Stop all VA meds and partake in a daily regimen of Cannabis. Indica Dominant Hybrid 70%/ Sativa 30%. Or, Willie's Reserve. (In Colorado, Cannabis Medical Card for PTSD is about to pass. Maybe not.)

The Scout/Sniper Basic Course is about a 4 month process. Only Marines with a high level of maturity gets through. Candidates come from a 2 year background in Infantry (MOS 0311).

Anyone read ''American Sniper?'' U.S. Navy SEAL Chris Kyle's story sadly killed by a hopelessly broken former Marine.

Scout/Sniper Reqs:

1. Lance Corporal through Captain.
2. Infantry MOS or MOS 0203.
3. Vision correctable to 20/20 in both eyes. Color blindness is discouraged.
4. Serving in or designated for assignment to a Scout Sniper billet.
5. Minimum of 12 months remaining on current contract upon completion of course
(Does not apply to reservist)
6. Must score a First Class PFT on course convene date.
7. Current rifle Expert. Must have qualified in the last fiscal year.
(Reservist can have a score three years old, but must be current Expert)
8. No courts martials or NJP within the last six months.
9. Minimum GT of 100.
10. No history of mental illness.
11. Must be a volunteer.
12. It is HIGHLY recommended, but not required, for the student to have completed the following MCI courses: Land Navigation, Patrolling, Calling and Adjusting Supporting Arms, and Reconnaissance Marine. It is also recommended but not required that the student have conducted basic Scout Sniper field skills: stalks, concealment, field sketches, range cards, range estimations, and firing of the M-40A1 prior to attending the course. Students should also posses a high degree of maturity, equanimity, and common sense.
13. Bottom line: the best, most experienced infantry you can send.

Marine Corps PFT: For a perfect score: 3 mile run in 18 minutes, 20 deadhang pull-ups(No Swinging), 100 sit-up/crunchs under two minutes.
Swim Qual: 500 meter swim using side or breast stroke, 50 meter swim holding a weight out of water, tread water for 30 seconds holding a weight out of water, no signs of panic.
Source(s):
3/5 (1997)
15th MEU (1997 - 1999)
1st Force Recon Co. (1999 - 2005)
MARSOC (2006 - Present)

US Marines: providing enemies of America an opportunity to die for their country since 1775.

F*ck it.
Boulder bob222
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 5-1-2017 at 12:43 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Lee  
I'm pleased that a Mexican judge knows the MX constitution. And Yeager could be resuming treatment for PTSD. Most likely substituting VA meds for street meds in TJ. Clearly a disturbed and broken Marine

mtgoat666
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 5-1-2017 at 12:46 PM

Quote: Originally posted by elgatoloco  

Now this guy has probably fled to usa to continue his spree of armed robberies, assault and mayem!
But i think there is a warrant out for his arrest in usa due to his model-behaviour in socal...
Hope someone locks him up again soon before he strikes again!

[Edited on 5-1-2017 by mtgoat666]
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 5-1-2017 at 12:49 PM

You think getting stoned is the solution? Already his meth substance abuse caused a string of probs, so giving him another substance to abuse is the answer?

Quote: Originally posted by Lee  
I'm pleased that a Mexican judge knows the MX constitution. And Yeager could be resuming treatment for PTSD. Most likely substituting VA meds for street meds in TJ. Clearly a disturbed and broken Marine.

He needs an Intervention (by other Marines) willing to kick his behind and straighten him out. Stop all VA meds and partake in a daily regimen of Cannabis. Indica Dominant Hybrid 70%/ Sativa 30%. Or, Willie's Reserve. (In Colorado, Cannabis Medical Card for PTSD is about to pass. Maybe not.)

The Scout/Sniper Basic Course is about a 4 month process. Only Marines with a high level of maturity gets through. Candidates come from a 2 year background in Infantry (MOS 0311).

Anyone read ''American Sniper?'' U.S. Navy SEAL Chris Kyle's story sadly killed by a hopelessly broken former Marine.

Scout/Sniper Reqs:

1. Lance Corporal through Captain.
2. Infantry MOS or MOS 0203.
3. Vision correctable to 20/20 in both eyes. Color blindness is discouraged.
4. Serving in or designated for assignment to a Scout Sniper billet.
5. Minimum of 12 months remaining on current contract upon completion of course
(Does not apply to reservist)
6. Must score a First Class PFT on course convene date.
7. Current rifle Expert. Must have qualified in the last fiscal year.
(Reservist can have a score three years old, but must be current Expert)
8. No courts martials or NJP within the last six months.
9. Minimum GT of 100.
10. No history of mental illness.
11. Must be a volunteer.
12. It is HIGHLY recommended, but not required, for the student to have completed the following MCI courses: Land Navigation, Patrolling, Calling and Adjusting Supporting Arms, and Reconnaissance Marine. It is also recommended but not required that the student have conducted basic Scout Sniper field skills: stalks, concealment, field sketches, range cards, range estimations, and firing of the M-40A1 prior to attending the course. Students should also posses a high degree of maturity, equanimity, and common sense.
13. Bottom line: the best, most experienced infantry you can send.

Marine Corps PFT: For a perfect score: 3 mile run in 18 minutes, 20 deadhang pull-ups(No Swinging), 100 sit-up/crunchs under two minutes.
Swim Qual: 500 meter swim using side or breast stroke, 50 meter swim holding a weight out of water, tread water for 30 seconds holding a weight out of water, no signs of panic.
Source(s):
3/5 (1997)
15th MEU (1997 - 1999)
1st Force Recon Co. (1999 - 2005)
MARSOC (2006 - Present)
Boulder bob222
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 5-1-2017 at 12:57 PM

Quote: Originally posted by elgatoloco  

Now this guy has probably fled to usa to continue his spree of armed robberies, assault and mayem!
But i think there is a warrant out for his arrest in usa due to his model-behaviour in socal...
Hope someone locks him up again soon before he strikes again!

[Edited on 5-1-2017 by mtgoat666]
Lee should get off his high horse and go down and rescue his comrad so he can kill more americans in the USA like he did in SADM. If he needs help he can call Master Sargent ******* for assistance.

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 5-1-2017 at 01:05 PM

I think this thread needs to be dumped.

"YOU CAN'T LITTER ALUMINUM"
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 5-2-2017 at 05:56 AM

In case this whack job robs or kills someone now that he is on the streets again, you can thank those who aided him getting out of jail: his family, staff of the U.S. Consulate in Tijuana, Montel Williams (former tv dude, now pro-criminal activist), and the perp's atty in Mexico, Fernando Benitez.

chuckie
Elite Nomad

Mood: Weary

[*] posted on 5-2-2017 at 06:35 AM

#10 with Dennis..

Lee
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 5-2-2017 at 08:39 AM

In case this whack job robs or kills someone now that he is on the streets again, you can thank those who aided him getting out of jail: his family, staff of the U.S. Consulate in Tijuana, Montel Williams (former tv dude, now pro-criminal activist), and the perp's atty in Mexico, Fernando Benitez.

So much for benefit of the doubt. Only whack job is implying this Marine is guilty of anything.

You don't like the military, Tom, and that's clear. You didn't serve and resent anyone who has. Take a break and have a cold one. Give gratitude that you have gotten a free ride in life thanks to the sacrifices of all who have served in the military.

F*ck it.
Lee
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 5-2-2017 at 08:44 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Boulder bob222  
Lee should get off his high horse and go down and rescue his comrad so he can kill more americans in the USA like he did in SADM. If he needs help he can call Master Sargent ******* for assistance.

Sorry, my horse doesn't get high. If I need help, there's no doubt that Marines will assist in getting the job done. No druggies, fatties, or civilians, please.

F*ck it.
Lee
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 5-2-2017 at 08:49 AM

You think getting stoned is the solution? Already his meth substance abuse caused a string of probs, so giving him another substance to abuse is the answer?

Man, I've judged you wrong, Tom. You think cannabis is getting stoned? You're more than behind the curve on 20 years of California medical cannabis.

Mexican allegations are sometimes wrong. Sometimes justice is served. Believing everything you read in the media might be a problem.

F*ck it.
LancairDriver
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 5-2-2017 at 09:04 AM

The last war worth fighting for was won over 70 years ago with the end of WW2. Since then the US has not won a single war, with most ending in needless loss of life and wasting trillions of dollars. A third world country of farmers has fought the mighty US military to a standstill for the past sixteen years with no end in sight and more are being added every day. I have "served" and was paid for every minute as was everyone else I knew, so no one owes me a thing. The last ones who were drafted during the Vietnam fiasco are the ones who truly paid a price.From there on "service" has been strictly voluntary with many looking for the free education, or simply looking for a paying job they were unable to find, or some perceived adventure as the next Rambo. The only ones I thank for their service are the dwindling number of WW2 vets who stepped up at a time war was necessary and deservedly are called the "greatest generation".
 Pages:  1  2  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.