Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3
Author: Subject: Los Barrilles beaches
DaliDali
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 1-18-2019 at 12:22 PM

Quote: Originally posted by JoeJustJoe  
Quote: Originally posted by DaliDali  

Jay Salmans greatest gift to Mexicans is watching cute young girls in the TJ mongering zone, take off their panties.

And if that's not enough gift, watch the cute young gringa girls drunk and dancing wildly on the Rosarito Beach during spring break.

I tell ya....that Jay, he is really a fine contributor to all Mexicans with his TJ and Rosario Beach forays for some young and nasty girls.

But then again, the flights to Los Cabos, where the demure and humble Jay just happens to stay in 4 and 5 star hotels.....tipping the wait staff a few pesos.

Now there is a fine contributor to all that is Mexico.

There hasn't been any young coeds in Rosarito, for years, although sometimes in the bars in Tijuana, older drunk Gringa women , show up and dance on stage for their husbands and other guys, because their husbands told them they are still hot.
[Edited on 1-18-2019 by JoeJustJoe]

No co-eds in Rosarito?

Posted by Jay Salman today 1/18/2019 0930AM

"I for one like to see young college coed young women letting loose and getting drunk in the bars and by the swimming pools"

Sometimes in bars in Tijuana.......older gringa women....
Where Jay Salman often goes to "watch the young girls take off their panties".

While blasting right on by the IMM with "I don't need no stinking FMM"......

Yes sir......a fine person who contributes greatly to the economic well being of all Mexicans......
If they are cute and take off their panties for old oggling Jay Salman of Lebanon......who bailed out of there because the old nanny goat just wouldn't co-operate any more.

Jobs or mobs..that was easy enough
JoeJustJoe
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 1-18-2019 at 01:28 PM

Well I'm Mexican, actually Mexican-American, although I have been acccused of hating all white people before, usually people have to earn my disrespect, and I think it's the same way for most Mexican Nationals, although some ugly Americans in Mexico do set a bad example.

Just because some Americans may be married to a Mexican women, have a Mexican woman GF, or just like to have fun with Mexican women, does not give them a pass that they can't be bigoted, or even hateful towards Mexican women.

Some of the biggest racists I have known have been both banned from this site or post in the OT , and they have been married to Latina women.

Everybody has to stand on their own merits and do not get a pass just because of who they know as friends, marriage partners, or people they work with.

Quote: Originally posted by charliemanson  
"Sorry, Charlie, I didn't know you were God's gift to Mexico.

I'm sure you are not one of the Americans, that Mexicans, despise with your attitude towards Mexicans, that they should be beholden to you because you put butter on their bread/ tortillas. "

Dude, I am married to a Mexican. I see first hand their attitudes toward us. It isn't very becoming either sorry to say. And we, trying to change their culture doesn't help much either. You still do not support your statement that foreigners do not support Mexican economies. Dumb A..

charliemanson
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 1-18-2019 at 04:29 PM

Dude, JJJ. You are the reason that normal, educated, Mexican people despise gringos like yourself. Go try and find some good to do in the world as you are ruining it for the rest of us. Calling someone you know nothing about shows your level of education, 0.

JJJ,You are a complete derelict .

What about your comment about gringos not supporting the Mexican economy, Dick wad...?

This has turned into a JJJshow and should move on to a "how many friends do you think JJJ has" topic . I don't have time, but it would be a cool topic. It must suck to wake up everyday and wonder who even likes you. Put a gun to your head dude when you wake up and ponder that question.

Bye as I'm done
weebray
Senior Nomad

Mood: Free

[*] posted on 1-18-2019 at 05:52 PM

Interesting comments, wrong, but interesting. You are entitled to your uninformed opinion..... Some of you guys should change your handle to "To Do". Apparently, you have nothing "to do" but sit around at the computer like a blind ham and wait for something to pounce on. I take that back, if you changed your name I wouldn't know who to ignore. Peace

[Edited on 1-19-2019 by weebray]

#45... The United Disgrace of America
John Harper
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 1-18-2019 at 06:33 PM

Quote: Originally posted by weebray  
like a blind ham and wait for something to pounce on.

I've never heard this simile, can you explain? I love a good metaphor or simile! Never know when they'll come in handy.

John
JoeJustJoe
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 1-18-2019 at 07:50 PM

Quote: Originally posted by charliemanson  
Dude, JJJ. You are the reason that normal, educated, Mexican people despise gringos like yourself. Go try and find some good to do in the world as you are ruining it for the rest of us. Calling someone you know nothing about shows your level of education, 0.

JJJ,You are a complete derelict .

What about your comment about gringos not supporting the Mexican economy, Dick wad...?

This has turned into a JJJshow and should move on to a "how many friends do you think JJJ has" topic . I don't have time, but it would be a cool topic. It must suck to wake up everyday and wonder who even likes you. Put a gun to your head dude when you wake up and ponder that question.

Bye as I'm done

One thing is clear. I'm not a gringo.

I just call it like aI see it and notice your history of insuting posts.

Never lose your cool in Mexico, because you will lose every time.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Pages:  1    3

Go To Top

All Content Copyright � 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.