Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Good news from La Paz
caj13
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-12-2020 at 07:55 AM

Quote: Originally posted by paranewbi  
Waited until you all ran out of breath, now;

For Caj 13 -
San Diego has a Republican Mayor that did the opposite of what the Democratic Governor decided and opened up more businesses earlier than the other Democratic Mayors. He will be the next Governor of California.

Para? why did you not answer my questions? I asked pretty simple stuff - just provide the documentation for your post. here iks what i asked

You have any of that science Para? I mean real science, not some clickbait headlines you pulled from your rightwing conspiracy blogs that you don't bother to read?

lets see some actual science on the lockdown harm, and then we will compare it to the real damage being done by the virus - using real numbers, verified, with real scientific research and statistics and all that cool stuff!

approaching 200,000 people dead. innumerable people who now have long term health issues, over 6 million infected.

so how about it Para - care to provide actual facts to back up your bloviations?
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 9-12-2020 at 08:13 AM

For Caj 13 -
San Diego has a Republican Mayor that did the opposite of what the Democratic Governor decided and opened up more businesses earlier than the other Democratic Mayors. He will be the next Governor of California.

It would be so refreshing to have an 'adult' for a governor and not one based on whose family connections you have or how much damage your wacko policies create. A governor who knows that the lack of forest management and not "global warming" causes such damaging fires.

The last San Diego Mayor who became governor, Pete Wilson, was a good man, as I recall. He coined the name for San Diego: "America's Finest City". We need a good law & order Republican to make California once again, America's finest state! At least we should make California great again!

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

SFandH
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-12-2020 at 09:40 AM

Quote: Originally posted by David K  

It would be so refreshing to have an 'adult' for a governor and not one based on whose family connections you have or how much damage your wacko policies create. A governor who knows that the lack of forest management and not "global warming" causes such damaging fires.

Pure covfefe.
-------------------------------------------

A record amount of wildfires have been occurring throughout the western United States and around the world. Australia, Europe, even Scandinavia and Siberia.

The common worldwide thread is global warming. Apparently even small changes in the delicate environmental balance can have devastating effects.

[Edited on 9-12-2020 by SFandH]

Want to adopt a mellow Baja dog or cat? - https://www.facebook.com/bajaanimalsanctuary/
del mar
Banned

Mood: lil' fuzzy

[*] posted on 9-12-2020 at 09:46 AM

Quote: Originally posted by SFandH  

Pure covfefe.
-------------------------------------------

more like Pure David :rolleyes:

[Edited on 9-12-2020 by SFandH]
MrBillM
Platinum Nomad

Mood: It's a Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Day

[*] posted on 9-12-2020 at 09:56 AM
HM ................... ?

Whenever that "Forest [Mis]Management" line is peddled, the peddler should be asked to explain exactly what preventive measures that he believes should have been employed to assure that the events in question would not have occurred.

We KNOW that the Don thinks that the answer is to sweep the forest floor. Is that IT ?

weebray
Super Nomad

Mood: lleno

[*] posted on 9-12-2020 at 10:26 AM

Who said goats were the answer vs. 3+ billion for fire suppression?

Every beautiful beach in the world needs a few condo towers - NOT.
paranewbi
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-12-2020 at 12:12 PM

Quote: Originally posted by caj13  

For Caj 13 -

Para? why did you not answer my questions? I asked pretty simple stuff - just provide the documentation for your post. here iks what i asked

You have any of that science Para? I mean real science, not some clickbait headlines you pulled from your rightwing conspiracy blogs that you don't bother to read?

lets see some actual science on the lockdown harm, and then we will compare it to the real damage being done by the virus - using real numbers, verified, with real scientific research and statistics and all that cool stuff!

approaching 200,000 people dead. innumerable people who now have long term health issues, over 6 million infected.

so how about it Para - care to provide actual facts to back up your bloviations?

Caj... Read why I did not answer your 'question'. Not engaging you on your level.

This is classic leftie BS... All of you won't accept any source other than your own and show that blindness by canceling out any source other than your own as 'right wing'.

What source is not 'right wing' to you that is in opposition to your bias? NONE!

So why present ANYTHING other than your diatribe?

It's the same way all of you approach the 'race' argument. If you don't see racism in what others want you to... your a racist.

Your own sources are bias, but you won't recognize that. And I can't engage showing you that because you will deny it no matter how it is presented or who wrote/spoke it. Because your bias...

And that's why you cancel out.
caj13
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-12-2020 at 12:28 PM

[r

Caj... Read why I did not answer your 'question'. Not engaging you on your level.

This is classic leftie BS... All of you won't accept any source other than your own and show that blindness by canceling out any source other than your own as 'right wing'.

What source is not 'right wing' to you that is in opposition to your bias? NONE!

It's the same way all of you approach the 'race' argument. If you don't see racism in what others want you to... your a racist.

Your own sources are bias, but you won't recognize that. And I can't engage showing you that because you will deny it no matter how it is presented or who wrote/spoke it. Because your bias...

and once again the magnificently ignorant para avoids providing anything to substantiate his claims, then hopes people will join him in attacking those who hold him accountable for his posted fantasies and Fables.

Show us the data Para? This isn't a court house where you try and obtusificate, but then again, since you are so bad at that - I guess that explains alot right!
KurtG
Super Nomad

Mood: Press On Regardless!!

[*] posted on 9-12-2020 at 12:55 PM

For Caj 13 -

A governor who knows that the lack of forest management and not "global warming" causes such damaging fires.

David,
The large fires in our state are primarily in National Forests under the control of the Federal Government. How can the state, and our Governor, be blamed for mismanagement of Federal lands?
elgatoloco
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-12-2020 at 12:58 PM

For Caj 13 -

The last San Diego Mayor who became governor, Pete Wilson, was a good man, as I recall. He coined the name for San Diego: "America's Finest City". We need a good law & order Republican to make California once again, America's finest state! At least we should make California great again!

Wow. Since you pine for an adult in charge and are against nepotism you must no longer support trump and will be voting for Biden. Good to know.

57% of California's 33 million acres of forests are manged by the federal government.

Pete did inspire many to step up and work to make a difference. For that we can thank him.

https://youtu.be/OuJIuaUbWms

:lol:

MAGA
Making Attorneys Get Attorneys

David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 9-12-2020 at 01:26 PM

I said adult not corpse!:light::biggrin:

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

paranewbi
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-12-2020 at 06:04 PM

Quote: Originally posted by caj13  
[r

and once again the magnificently ignorant para avoids providing anything to substantiate his claims, then hopes people will join him in attacking those who hold him accountable for his posted fantasies and Fables.

Show us the data Para? This isn't a court house where you try and obtusificate, but then again, since you are so bad at that - I guess that explains alot right!

What is 'substantial' Caj is your obsession with your bias. What is not 'substantial' is your inability to comprehend a certainty...your bias.

Headed to Isle Mujeres to visit friends (actual locals) at their request :bounce:
"Beaches are open, Island is pristine, never been nicer"

Have a nice time in your hole Caj.

[Edited on 9-13-2020 by paranewbi]
elgatoloco
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-13-2020 at 02:15 PM

I said adult not corpse!:light::biggrin:

s.o.s.

MAGA
Making Attorneys Get Attorneys

Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.