BajaNomad

Turtle bust

Pages:  1  ..  12    14    16  ..  19

ELINVESTIG8R - 1-3-2010 at 08:27 AM

Rafael, Mark and Olivia I am sorry I forgot to wish you folks a Merry Christmas and a Prosperous Happy New Year. I hope everything is well with you all.

PS: Do you have any updates you care to share with us!

Thank You,

David

[Edited on 1-3-2010 by ELINVESTI8]

monoloco - 1-3-2010 at 10:29 AM

Just can't let sleeping dogs lie, eh?

JESSE - 1-3-2010 at 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by monoloco
Just can't let sleeping dogs lie, eh?

Seems he likes to trow bags of "stuff" at fans.

ELINVESTIG8R - 1-3-2010 at 06:49 PM

I'll send you a GIF for what you are describing!

JESSE - 1-3-2010 at 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ELINVESTI8
I'll send you a GIF for what you are describing!

Over the years i have had my fights and disagreements with a few around here, but never to the point where i wouldn't have a beer with them in real life.

I wouldn't like to have a beer with you, thats a 1st in over 10 years.

ELINVESTIG8R - 1-3-2010 at 07:26 PM

Jesse I am truly sorry you feel that way. I guess we will never know if we could have been friends or not since you have already struck that idea down. It really is a shame too because I do like you. If you change your mind I am open to friendship if you can bury the hatchet [Just not in my head ok]. I think I know where it comes from and just know I am giving both sides their day in court before I convict either one. U2u me if you change your mind about that beer someday. I don’t drink but you can buy me a club soda with lime. Just so you know I am a pretty good fellow and I have at least one reference in here who has met me. Oh, oh they may not want to be a reference. Anyway, they know who they are and if they want to be my reference they sure can be because I like them.
Jesse I thank you for your patience!
David

I thought I would give it a try but now I just ask myself "Why bother." Another possible Nomad friend who sctratched themselves off my "Possible Baja Nomad Friend List." Are there any others who do not wish to be on my "Possible Baja Nomad Friend List"?

[Edited on 1-4-2010 by ELINVESTI8]

ELINVESTIG8R - 1-6-2010 at 07:39 AM

Edit: Image

[Edited on 2-25-2010 by ELINVESTIG8R]

ELINVESTIG8R - 1-6-2010 at 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by audiobaja
Hey, I'll let you buy me a beer. I'm not picky ;)

Thanks! I'm not picky either!:lol:

[Edited on 1-8-2010 by ELINVESTI8]

ELINVESTIG8R - 1-16-2010 at 01:33 PM

Rafael, Olivia y Mark estoy averiguando de ustedes para saber come estan sus bienestares. Nos puedes contestar para decirnos como estan? Gracias.

ELINVESTIG8R - 2-25-2010 at 07:06 AM

Rafael, Olivia and Mark. Has a judge put a gag order on you guys to prevent you from coming on Baja Nomad to let us know how you are doing? I for one would like to know how everyone is doing! Don't let what some on here spew, discourage you guys coming on here and saying what's on your mind.
David

ELINVESTIG8R - 2-25-2010 at 05:05 PM

Based on the lack of response by the affected parties the dispute between Rafael and Olivia and Mark must be over. I hope so! That would be great!

burnrope - 5-10-2010 at 12:05 PM

bump

Bajahowodd - 5-10-2010 at 12:25 PM

Gawd! And just when I thought it was safe to go back in the water!:P

ELINVESTIG8R - 6-5-2010 at 06:59 PM

Any News?

gnukid - 6-5-2010 at 07:00 PM

Elvin How much do you get paid to post?

ELINVESTIG8R - 6-5-2010 at 07:04 PM

comitan - 6-5-2010 at 07:08 PM

Drove by there yesterday, did not see any Navy ships, no gun fire, people parked by the restaurant with their toys.:o:o

ELINVESTIG8R - 6-5-2010 at 07:14 PM

I hope all has settled down. I would just like to know what happened. Sounds good so far Comitan!

DENNIS - 6-5-2010 at 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by comitan
Drove by there yesterday, did not see any Navy ships

I think they were using submarines.

KAT54 - 6-22-2010 at 01:47 PM

I was planning my trip south, and i came across this.
Is this true?
Should not he have purchesed the land too?

We arrived at Hotel Buenavetura to find a new owner named Fabrizio.
After reading reviews here and talking to the owner of the restaurant just down the beach (his review is below) I was skeptical.
However our stay proved to be great!
Fabrizio is a new owner, not just new management.
He said he bought the hotel (but not the land/beach) from people in Tijuana.
Fabrizio is from La Paz.
He had only been there 3 days when we arrived and I think we may have been his first guests.
The hotel was in rough shape due to years of poor management, but the new owner was working hard the entire time we were there (3 days and 2 nights).
He said we would have water and we did, and it never ran dry (the water is trucked in from Mulege).
He said we would have power in the evening and we did (there are no power lines but the generator was turned on at dusk).
He said the hot water was not working yet and it wasn't.
He said he had snorkeling gear that we could use (no extra charge) and my kids and I had a great time snorkeling!
He said he had a kayak but was not sure of its condition or if all the parts were available.
I found the hatch on a patio, he borrowed a paddle from a neighbor, and off we paddled.
We told him the toilet seat was broken and he replaced it.
Our room was clean.
This is not a plush resort, it is an off the grid hotel on a gorgeous beach with an enthusiastic new owner.
On our second day Fabrizio's family (father, 2 young daughters, etc.) arrived from La Paz and began cleaning and working as well.
They cooked a great dinner and breakfast for us.
The location is wonderful but Fabrizio still has tons of work ahead of him. The water pressure was still dismal, the sink leaked, the toilet leaked (only the clean water), the remains of a burned out building needed to be removed, and so on.
But the room rate was fair, and he made no false promises and was busy and making progress while we were there.
Also, he did not require full payment til we left.
I believe this hotel will only get better in the months and years to come. Fabrizio said he has solar panels, a battery bank, and inverter to install; and two boats (with new engines) waiting in La Paz.
He also plans to improve the landscaping, rooms, etc.
From what I saw during my brief stay I believe him and wish him well.
I look forward to future reviews to judge his progress and hope to return myself.
As of March 2010 the old owner's web page is still up (http://www.munoz-industries.com/buenaventura.html) - disregard it.

mtgoat666 - 6-22-2010 at 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by KAT54
I was planning my trip south, and i came across this.
Is this true?
Should not he have purchesed the land too?
Quote:

how should we know?
what is source of info?
cite your source!
could be a post by one of notorious drug runners/turtle eaters known to own that and neighboring place

[Edited on 6-22-2010 by mtgoat666]

BajaNomad - 6-22-2010 at 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by mtgoat666
cite your source!

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g153974-d278767-r...

Pescador - 6-23-2010 at 05:53 AM

So now all we need to know is if he likes Olivia and Mark. I heard pretty much the same story from a friend of mine who owns a hotel in Mulege.

David K - 6-23-2010 at 07:38 AM

Yah... Oliguacamole, where are you?

Terry28 - 6-23-2010 at 08:41 AM

I received a note 4 days ago from one of the gringo homeowners there that the "new owners" had left, they had only leased the place not purchased it and that Eddie and Betty were back running the hotel for Sr. Munoz.....So now we have different versions.....who knows??

desertcpl - 6-23-2010 at 11:17 AM

I would be interested in what really Happened to the new owners,
I wonder if Mr. Munoz kicked them out after making needed repairs and up grades

[Edited on 6-23-2010 by desertcpl]

ramuma53 - 6-27-2010 at 01:34 PM

Friends
Fabrizio was just Leonor Zamorano's son, who signed a contract to manage the hotel with me, the only owner has always been Rafael Muñoz Martinez; if he said anything else, he lied because he very well know the true facts.
The Agrarian Tribunal, just recognized that he has no jurisdiction on my private property land, clearing any last doubt about the legality of my property, proving beyond legal doubt that Oliva was and is wrong.

Betty and Fernando are back but only for a short time while a new manager take over the Hotel.

Concerning Eddie, remember that he went to Olivia's side because she gave him free drugs and even supposedly wrote a letter here, then when Olivia asked him to go to Federal court to say that we had planted the sea turtle on her, he got cold feet, went back to the good side and went to the Police and told them that Olivia and Mark asked him to lie in court and stole the Hotel pick up, where they had the unassembled parts and how he himself saw how Mark Jerome Burbey alias Nark had unassembled the pickup in a deserted place, even showed where the truck was; nothing strange since he is already being prosecuted for robbery and is reported to the Immigration office for those crimes.
He supposed to go to court, to repeat those words next week, but, suddenly he is dead, EDDY WAS MURDERED A FEW DAYS AGO.
Curiously, a few days before the murder, Olivia was observed going to Tijuana and street word was that she went there to hire gunmen to take care of her problems.
Looks like Olivias is increasing the stakes and this is no longer a soap opera as many of you were saying, is a murder investigation; right now his body is in Santa Rosalia unclaimed waiting for his family to come and claim the body.
It is not possible it was an accident; they cut out his balls and clearly subjected him to torture and then murder him after a long agony to avoid his testimony in court.
He was not involved in any drig trafficking or anything that deserved that, he was just a guy who hoped to live under a palm tree and be happy.

Since this is no longer child's play, we will ask the Mexico's President and the Baja Governor to stop this violence escalation in Mulege.
You must know from past notes here, that we were claiming that Olivia was being protected by the Estate District Attorney, then, the Estate District attorney was fired by the Governor for protecting a murderer, who he himself took to the Airport to escape; this was the guy who was protecting Olivia; the new District Attorney claim he will stop the protection to Olivia and that he will prosecute her for the 9 criminal cases still opened, he too promised to help on the Turtle cooking federal charges on her; also on the new charges that Olivia and Mark has stole the Hotel Buenaventura’s truck, but the witness was Eddie and now he is dead.
Olivia was fired by the Ejido La Purisima for ilegal Ejido Land sales so she is not an Ejidatario any longer.
The Turtle criminal charges are still on the going and Federal pressure is on the Federal Judge to make justice on those criminals.
These are not good news, but just show that Olivia (alias Oliguacamole here or La Vaquera among the drug trade), Nark and friends are willing to go all the way; they are throwing all the chips on the table, but we have to see who win at the end.
The Mexico President is betting that Justice will prevail in Mexico, Mulege is just the front line, we just hope that the President people are as compromised as he is and soon Mulege return to the paradise calm state that was for years.

EDDY WAS THE GUY WHO SAID THAT HE WAS CONTEMPT WITH LIVING UNDER A PALM TREE IN BAHIA CONCEPCION, LOOKS LIKE HIS WISH IS GOING TO LAST FOREVER; EDDY JUST JOINED THE SEA TURTLES ON THE LIST OF OLIVIA’S CRIMES.

JESSE - 6-27-2010 at 01:49 PM

el P-nche loco strikes again!! arghhhh!!!

ELINVESTIG8R - 6-27-2010 at 01:53 PM

David K - 6-27-2010 at 05:40 PM

David... Rafael is disgusting with his lies and character assination of Mark and Olivia... why do you give him any credit here? There still is no navy gun boat anchored off their beach, as he claimed!

toneart - 6-27-2010 at 05:53 PM

Olivia and Marc are sweet people. We all know them and they are not capable of these alleged crimes.

Also, Mulege, as Munoz states, is not involved. It is a peaceful town that has a friendly symbiotic relationship between the locals, alien residents and tourists.

KAT54 - 6-27-2010 at 05:58 PM

Fabrizio was just a worker and a lier?
Betty and Fernando are back but only for a short time?
There is a new manager coming to the hotel?
Eddie was MURDERED?
Narc stole the hotel pickup?
Narc took it apart in the desert?
Olivia was spotted in TJ looking for a hitman?
Was she involved in the MURDER?
The Governor and President of Mexico are involved now?
There is a new district attorney and he is going to prosecute Olivia?
There are 9 criminal cases against Olivia?
Olivia was fired by the Ejido La Purisima for ilegal Ejido Land sales?
Olivia is no longer a Ejidatario?
Can that happen?
How can a Ejidatario be FIRED?
Can I apply for her position?

ramuma53 - 6-27-2010 at 06:37 PM

Kat54
Fabrizio was just a worker and a lier? A liar is a people who tell lies, so he is a liar.
Betty and Fernando are back but only for a short time? yes
There is a new manager coming to the hotel? in a short time will be
Eddie was MURDERED? yes, if you want, go and look for him at the coroners office in Santa Rosalia and everybody know about it in Mulege
Narc stole the hotel pickup? yes and Eddy statement was rendered at Mulege district attorney office already, he was going to testify in front of the judge.
Narc took it apart in the desert? yes and Eddie was present and took the police to the place where it was found, also told them where the parts were in Olivias place.
Olivia was spotted in TJ looking for a hitman? street talk in Mulege, just stop at any corner and ask
Was she involved in the MURDER? that is the street story.
The Governor and President of Mexico are involved now? yes
There is a new district attorney and he is going to prosecute Olivia? we hope he does
There are 9 criminal cases against Olivia? yes at the District attorney office in Mulege, 14/ MGE/ 04, 28/ MGE/ 04, 24/MGE /05, 47/MGE/05, 45/MGE/06, 167/MGE/06, 99/MGE/08 just check them plus the Federal investigation and trial she is for the Sea Turtles and we hope a new one for Eddie.
Olivia was fired by the Ejido La Purisima for ilegal Ejido Land sales? yes, she is no longer an Ejidatario, just ask at the Ejido's oficie in La Paz.
Olivia is no longer a Ejidatario? NO longer
Can that happen? yes
How can a Ejidatario be FIRED? if you break the Ejido rules or the law, all the Ejidatarios get together and fired her; she was doing nothing for the Ejido or working the land, she was just selling Ejido property.
Can I apply for her position? yes of course but be prepared to pay USD$250,000 in cash, then they all will get together and accept you, the same way they fired Olivia.

ramuma53 - 6-27-2010 at 06:48 PM

Toneart
you just do not know them at night, Nark is a violent guy, a thieff already reported several times to the police andofficialy to the immigration office in Santa Rosalia.
Mulege is a nice town, but violence has started to explode and also too many narcs and users, we want to turn it back to what you say it is.
If Olivia is such a nice people why is she prosecuted for so many crimes, why if she has accepted her crimes the district attorney has not put her in jail; why is she being prosecuted for lying to the police?
Also how come a nice people was caught cooking sea turtle, a protected specie; then she said to the police that she was cooking it for an Ensenada family and she said it here also, just go back on this discussion.
Also, why is Eddie dead now just because he was going to appear in court telling the true.

ramuma53 - 6-27-2010 at 06:55 PM

Jesse the known liar
Nice to hear you lies again, you never say a usefull thing, only lies and stupid words; use your intelligence from time to time at least.

David K
How come you know that everything is a lie, nobody has been able to prove me wrong while I proved Jesse a liar; this is a public forum but you need to use your brain, at least some times.

every fact I tell here can be verified if you take the time to do it, just do it and then talk as much as you want, do your homework to be able to talk.

monoloco - 6-27-2010 at 07:23 PM

Ramuna, your hotel is an overpriced dump and you are a drama queen, it doesn't surprise me that the place is always empty when I drive by.

chnlisle - 6-28-2010 at 12:08 AM

ramuma53
If you want more people at your hotel, would you use all your "connections" and get the government to clear out all the crooked police in Ciudad Constitucion from stopping every single tourist and giving them a BS traffic ticket to collect a bribe?

It couldn't hurt.

ELINVESTIG8R - 6-28-2010 at 04:51 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by David K
David... Rafael is disgusting with his lies and character assination of Mark and Olivia... why do you give him any credit here? There still is no navy gun boat anchored off their beach, as he claimed!

David K, I have been very clear in the past that I am not on either side. I just thank each side for their update when they provide them. I am waiting to use my Mark and Olivia update gif when they give their update.

David K - 6-28-2010 at 08:26 AM

I know you are not on any one side David, but isn't it so crystal clear who is telling stories to hurt someone vs. who is just defending themselves?

Go meet Mark and Olivia, talk to other Nomads who live down there (2 are regular posters here).

Rafael: Live and let live... and if you are not happy where you are, then move on! Quality of life should have some importance... and what kind of quality do you have harassing people all the time? Using Nomad to mess with nice people is wrong. If they were breaking the law, then let the police do their job, nobody hired you and it makes you look like you are trying to gain something you haven't earned. The wild stories of drug deals in the night (where none of the other Concepcion Bay residents have seen) at the lower end of a dead end bay were too much for anyone who knows the area to believe.

toneart - 6-28-2010 at 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ramuma53
Toneart
you just do not know them at night, Nark is a violent guy, a thieff already reported several times to the police andofficialy to the immigration office in Santa Rosalia.
Mulege is a nice town, but violence has started to explode and also too many narcs and users, we want to turn it back to what you say it is.
If Olivia is such a nice people why is she prosecuted for so many crimes, why if she has accepted her crimes the district attorney has not put her in jail; why is she being prosecuted for lying to the police?
Also how come a nice people was caught cooking sea turtle, a protected specie; then she said to the police that she was cooking it for an Ensenada family and she said it here also, just go back on this discussion.
Also, why is Eddie dead now just because he was going to appear in court telling the true.

I have been present in the same room, this year (not at the Santa Rosalia office) with the immigration officers and Olivia & Marc. I can tell you that they are not adversaries. Quite the opposite!

As to your accusations, "Nark is a violent guy, a thieff already reported several times to the police andofficialy to the immigration office in Santa Rosalia.", anybody can accuse anybody of anything. What we have to do is look at the long story as presented here, and draw our conclusions. Who has the credibility? Whose story withstands the scrutiny?

The sea turtle episode was a setup! I can read people pretty well and I trust Marc and Olivia.

As to "why is Eddie dead" (?) who knows. Death is often a partner with people involved with drugs. I am not in Mulege now and hadn't heard about "Eddie" or his death.

I do not know you, Munoz,so what follows is my conjecture, based on what has been presented in this long string: Your track record and tall stories do not instill much confidence. I do see the potential for financial gain in your relentless pursuits.

Olivia and Marc are not your first. You have made a career out of manipulating the political and legal systems with incentives.

In my judgment, The Buena Ventura hotel and restaurant (not Mulege because the town is not involved) could return to the way it was if you were to abandon this obsession and move on.

KAT54 - 6-28-2010 at 01:33 PM

ramuma53 says the PRESIDENT of MEXICO is involved.
Will not this be resolved quickly?
Does the president of mexico not like turtle soup?
How does toneart know the turtle soup incident was a set up?
Does he have inside knowledge?
DavidK thinks ramuma53 is harassing narc and olivia.
Does he live there too?
How would he know?
Who are others ramuma53 has harassed DavidK?
How do you know mano negro has made a career out of manipulating the political and legal systems with incentives?
Are Narc and Olivia really KILLERS?

JESSE - 6-28-2010 at 02:45 PM

Love your post's KAT:lol:

KAT54 - 6-28-2010 at 03:10 PM

I just received this from a friend.
“We stopped by the turtle hotel last week. The hotel is closed.
No need to stop by. The restaurant is closed also.
The place is dirty and looks abandoned. There is lots of trash around.
It’s too bad the owners cannot take care of such a beautiful location.”

David K - 6-28-2010 at 06:03 PM

Is posting stupidity fun for you KAT? What is good about Baja that you can share here?

Bajatripper - 6-29-2010 at 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ELINVESTIG8R
[

David K, I have been very clear in the past that I am not on either side. I just thank each side for their update when they provide them. I am waiting to use my Mark and Olivia update gif when they give their update.

David Elinvestigador, first, I'd like to say that I really enjoyed your serenading Anita Espinosa in that video I saw somewhere. I don't know anything about you, but that impressed me.

That said, having read all of the pages of this thread, on this ocassion, I find that you are acting as a "chismoso" and nothing more. You don't have anything to add, you are just trying to prolongue the current, pointless discussion for what reason, I can't imagine. As David K stated, most of us have come to our own conclusions by now, we have decided for ourselves who is full of BS here. So why do you insist in giving him a platform? What is your motive? And please don't answer with some "both sides of the story" line, we've already heard enough of that.

KAT54 - 6-29-2010 at 02:53 PM

DavidK How DARE you say i am "posting stupidity"
Who are you?
Who are you to choose who is guilty or not?
Who made you the judge?
How many times have YOU interviewed mano negro?
How many times have YOU reviewed the documents?
How many times have YOU met Narc and Olivia?

ELINVESTIG8R - 6-29-2010 at 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bajatripper
Quote:
[

David Elinvestigador, first, I'd like to say that I really enjoyed your serenading Anita Espinosa in that video I saw somewhere. I don't know anything about you, but that impressed me.

That said, having read all of the pages of this thread, on this ocassion, I find that you are acting as a "chismoso" and nothing more. You don't have anything to add, you are just trying to prolongue the current, pointless discussion for what reason, I can't imagine. As David K stated, most of us have come to our own conclusions by now, we have decided for ourselves who is full of BS here. So why do you insist in giving him a platform? What is your motive? And please don't answer with some "both sides of the story" line, we've already heard enough of that.

Thank you for the compliment on the first part of your note. As for the second part I am somewhat taken aback by you characterization of me as being a “Chismoso.” To be as plain as possible, I am just giving both sides the benefit of the doubt as it should be without taking sides. None of us but the parties involved in the dispute knows what really happened. This thread had piqued my interest and that is it. Nothing sinister I assure you. I do not know any of the parties involved and I am waiting to see what is true and what is false. We all have a right to express ourselves in this Turtle Thread without the slings and arrows being heaved by some. That is all I have to say about the matter.
Again thank you for the first part of your note.

David

David K - 6-29-2010 at 05:28 PM

Well, this is pointless... it is just making friends into something else... Since Rafael is NEVER around Bahia Concepcion for any of us to meet and talk with him, all we can do is meet and talk with the two people he is trying to hurt here... who ARE there, running a business, and are happy to talk with us Nomads.

Figure it out... who has been proven to be telling lies here... Why give him the benefit of doubt when all he is after is taking land that is someone else's and he doesn't care how he does it.

Keeping Rafael motivated on Nomad to continue is 'counter-friendly' to good people (Olivia and Mark) who serve Baja travelers.

David, perhaps this is amuzing to you.. but Muñoz is HURTING people who have not done anything to deserve his painful action... Go to Playa Buenaventura, meet Mark and Olivia... also talk to Pompano, Bob, and others who live down there in person or u2u.

KAT, I don't want to fight with you, but you are so into this drama to keep people fighting, I don't see why... unless there is so little happiness in this world for you that making others miserable is a turn on to you... I just don't know?

ramuma53 - 6-30-2010 at 10:45 AM

Well for all of you that think this is a soap opera, here is something on your side.
My people in Mulege found out, that the one who started the story that Eddy was dead and ln Santa Rosalia Coroner's office, was Olivia Herself?????
Then enverybody repeated the story because they believed her, even the District attorney's office believed it because there was a dead guy that looked 90% like Eddy. (looking very bad of course).
I sent someone who know Eddy very well and even him mas confused, the dead guy really look like Eddy, but there are some diferences that may be caused by the injuries the body has but some not.
Then something started smeling bad (not the dead guy).
Why would Olivia know about Eddy's dead before the police?
Why would she start the street talking about his death?
The only sure fact now, is that Eddy is missing, he left his cloths and belongings and he has not showed at his house for a week now, even his Ids are there, no word to anybody, even his family; his cell phone is dead.
He did not cross the Guerrero Negro army post or the Loreto one.

There is a very good cause for him to be missing, he had the obligation to show up before the District attorney next week to tell the judge about the PickUp robery that he said the police was Mark's doing.
Being dead is a very good excuse for not appearing before adistrict attorney.
Who is the dead guy?

To me this started to look like a hoax to avoid Eddy testify in front of a district attorney.
Then we just have to locate Eddy before the apointment and I have a week to do that or confirm that he is dead.
Lets put everything on hold because we for sure will find out what is happening.:light:

comitan - 6-30-2010 at 11:12 AM

As the World Turns.:lol::lol:

ramuma53 - 6-30-2010 at 11:21 AM

David K
Then you are not much around Bahia Concepcion, because I am there very often and my people every day.
The land belongs to me, not because you say so, but because I have a legal title that has now been verified by the Federal Police, the Agrarian Court and even the Ejido that Olivia was part of, so the land is legally mine and has been for the last 20 years and at this point there is not even a small legal doubt; just ask Olivia what she has to prove she own anything.
Olivia is there most of the time, but are you sure she really gets her living from selling hamburgers and drinks? most of the year there is nobody there to buy anything, but she used to have even an airplane, boats and several cars and pickups; now she also has a big generator that spend a lot more diesel than ours while having several employees and all that coming from a few hamburgers a year.
The other undeniable fact is that she was caught with a big sea turtle pot on her hands, cooking it in her kitchen; caught by two, not one government agencies; her first statement was that she was cooking it for an Ensenada couple, you can see that at this discussion start; then she changed her story blaming us, but she is being prosecuted for that crime because she has never been able to deny that she was cooking it and selling it in her restaurant to an Ensenada couple, but that was the time she was caught, but you must know she did that a lot because everybody knew she was selling sea turtle at her restaurant and I believe you knew too being her normal customer.
The other undeniable fact is that she sells drugs at her place and all over the beaches, this fact is in several police reports because two law officials were there at the time several drug boats unloaded at her place and reported it in official papers, but we see the cars going there at midnight for a couple of minutes only; remember that I have security cameras and everything is documented.
Just ask the people who have lived there for a long time, she and Mike Jorge had an airplane and were bringing dope in shoe boxes every week, then in a short time, she bought herself in to the ejido at a USD$250,000 price, she is now out, but of course she got back her money selling ejido land; would you be able to do that selling hamburgers In a deserted beach ?????????.
You just come for a couple of hours and think you know her and Nark; you just know the facade.
We are there 365 days a year, we know how much the water cost there, the amount of diesel needed to keep a business going, how difficult it is to get drug free employees and how much they charge and we know that it is impossible to keep going like that, selling hamburgers and a few drinks to some Americans that come a couple of days a year.
If you know her, then you must know she is a junky, addicted to crack and cocaine and of course an alcoholic; you must also know how she treat her Mexican customers or the Mexicans who go to her side of the beach and she is a Mexican, she even attended the same school I did in Tijuana.
Did you know that she had not even a Penny, was working at the CFE in Mexicali until she got to Bahia Concepcion and defrauded some Americans? That 2 of her brothers were killed in drug wars in Mexicali? That she has been in and out of court for violent crimes the last 8 years?
Would you want her as your next door neighbor?

Alan - 6-30-2010 at 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by comitan
As the World Turns.:lol::lol:
More like "As My Stomach Turns".

gnukid - 6-30-2010 at 11:48 AM

For people like me who are outside the loop of this inter-saga, help me:

Why do KAT54 and Ramuna53 have the same writing style, phrasing, spacing, grammar and make the same argument? And why does Elvinst8, a private detective who presumably works in a capacity to support legal cases also persist here in this case? to further the speculation.

Here's what I would write for the episode closing questions if this were actually an episode:

Do you need a number in your name to be on the team?

And if PI Elvinst8 is interested at all why doesn't he find Eddy?

Will BN be a significant court of public opinion that affects the legal case in MX?

If no one actually visits BV why is there such a fantastic case by the Team?

mtgoat666 - 6-30-2010 at 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by gnukid
For people like me who are outside the loop of this inter-saga, help me:

all of the proprietors are loco. the bay is overrun with pirates and smugglers. there are many buried bodies. all involved are loco, best to stay away, drive on by and don't make eye contact...

[Edited on 6-30-2010 by mtgoat666]

gnukid - 6-30-2010 at 01:11 PM

I often wondered why I drove by so often and never felt the need to stop, sometimes thinking to myself isn't that that cool place so often mentioned... Could be something about the trans-geo-magnetic energy which could have a psychotic affect and make you crazy when you enter the space. I read about that sort of thing happening before in science fiction novelas.

Next chapter - "Buenaventura falls into the ocean" co-written by DK with forward written by Eddy55

Bajahowodd - 6-30-2010 at 01:50 PM

Pretty funny, gnukid. :lol:

ELINVESTIG8R - 6-30-2010 at 02:19 PM

Quote:

...And if PI Elvinst8 is interested at all why doesn't he find Eddy?...

For the record I am not a Private Eye.

Investigating in Mexico is illegal as an American Citizen unless you have special permission from the Mexican Government to do so. I have been to Mexico on several official investigations carrying a letter from the Mexican Consulate just in case I am ever stopped by the police. I have been investigated by the PGR once while doing a murder investigation in Cuernavaca. Never a problem with that letter.

Edit to Correct PJR to Procuraduría General de la República (PGR) They are like our FBI.

[Edited on 6-30-2010 by ELINVESTIG8R]

KAT54 - 6-30-2010 at 02:39 PM

DavidK is never in BCS?
He knows very little of what he talks about?
Olivia is at the beach most of the time?
The restruant is open?
She has no customers?
Olivia "is a junky, addicted to crack and cocaine and of course an alcoholic"
Olivia id broke?
Oliva is no longer a edijo member?
Olivia is the one who said eddiei s dead?
Is not he the guy narc killed?
Mano Negro likes Olivias generator?
It works better than his?
All owners at Benaventura are priates?
Is Elvinst8 a PI or NOT?
Elvinst8 was investagated by the PJR?
What is the PJR?

gnukid - 6-30-2010 at 02:59 PM

Cue music, dramatic pause, punch up violins and cut to wide restaurant shot... Ramuna53 walks in, Olivia gasps, turns to Mark and Cut to next week's promo. Put in the can and send it to the networks! We've got a winner! Call casting and get a 3 year contract with Elvinst8!

I LIKE YOU GNUKID

ELINVESTIG8R - 6-30-2010 at 03:37 PM

gnukid - 6-30-2010 at 04:02 PM

Casting call note #1456: find replacement for the simpleminded interested detective outsider, audience interest and ratings are falling... cancel contract-rewrite DK's Chapter script - consider mid-season finale end season with who shot Eddy55 scene.

ELINVESTIG8R - 6-30-2010 at 04:06 PM

Love the rewrite Gnukid...:lol:

wessongroup - 7-1-2010 at 08:35 AM

Can a "report" be submitted for review, using the following:

First a cover page which would be a recap summary restricted to less than one page... on this "open investigation"?

Second a list of Players: with their names, address, titles and email and/or phone numbers.

Third a chronology: with date, time and a brief note for entry

Fourth: Documentation to support all entries in the chronology, written statements, official documentation, photographs, etc.. the documentation would support any and all notes in ones chronology.. and referenced back as "Attachment 1.. et al..?

[Edited on 7-1-2010 by wessongroup]

bajamigo - 7-1-2010 at 09:34 AM

Sorry, wesson, those things aren't available in this pulp fiction thread.

vandenberg - 7-1-2010 at 09:45 AM

Wesson,
don't take the suspense out of this thread.
I'm still waiting for the Task force to enter Conception Bay and take up station in front of the restaurant.:yes::biggrin:

gnukid - 7-1-2010 at 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by wessongroup
Can a "report" be submitted for review, using the following:

Ramuna53 the legal eagle keeps referring to court case numbers, but I understand those case files are not for public review except by those directly named in the case or the judiciary. But I do not know, can case file numbers be reviewed by the public or by persons not named in the court case number? and if so how? The Mexican constitution does provide for some level of transparency but how?

And Ramuna53/Kat54 says Olivia has so many judgments against her, yet she isn't arrested and has free movement, which I understand is quite common, so at what point is someone processed following a judgment? I heard they must be caught in the act of a crime and running away to be incarcerated, but that's just what the neighbors say.

wessongroup - 7-1-2010 at 11:25 AM

I read where they had passed a type of "Freedom of Information Act" .. but, if it is still under investigation.. that might keep it from the Public.. if closed would think you could get a copy..

I have a HP8500 all in one, which has built in scanner with ADF.. should work.. carry a Xantrax 400 Power plus for back power for various things.. in has to two 110 ac outs.. so it would be possible..

"neighbors say" exactly.. would be interesting to put this to bed...

Hey Marine.. want something to do... your retired aren't you.. just sitting there typing.. or something like that... you could put on a "war face".. that should get the old juices flowing.... hoorrraw..

Boy wish I could go do something like this, what an adventure and would be interesting and fun, at least to me .... :):)

Just scrolled up.. congratulations Pompano.. but, not sure for what.. you guys hitched? or just selling tickets.. :):) a very pretty lady

wessongroup - 7-1-2010 at 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by vandenberg
Wesson,
don't take the suspense out of this thread.
I'm still waiting for the Task force to enter Conception Bay and take up station in front of the restaurant.:yes::biggrin:

Were talking food too.. OMG.. very interesting..

wessongroup - 7-1-2010 at 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by dtbushpilot
Or let's go there for a bowl of stew:lol::lol::lol:.....dt

Oh no, I just started reading from the start... :lol::lol:

Wiley here is my war face with flies a-buzzing. I must smell like death warmed over or something!

ELINVESTIG8R - 7-1-2010 at 11:48 AM

wessongroup - 7-1-2010 at 11:51 AM

thanks I needed that.. :lol::lol::lol:

BajaGringo - 7-1-2010 at 02:01 PM

OMG - you guys are still here???

:?::?::?:

ELINVESTIG8R - 7-2-2010 at 04:41 AM

Hi Bajagringo, I am still here waiting to find out which side is on the right side of things so we can put this baby to rest. Until that time, I'm gonna be here.

elgatoloco - 7-2-2010 at 10:05 AM

Ramuna53, when does construction start on Marina Paraiso Baja?

Bajatripper - 7-2-2010 at 11:25 AM

Ah, what the hell...this thread will outlive us all.

Quote:
Why do KAT54 and Ramuna53 have the same writing style, phrasing, spacing, grammar and make the same argument?

While I agree with most of what you say, gnukid, I don't think the two above are the same person. While they may both appear be on the same side of this argument, KAT54 appears to have a very well-developed sense of humor, whereas Ramura53 seems quite self-absorbed and does anything but make jokes. He likes to deal in threats, from what I've seen here.

KAT54 - 7-2-2010 at 02:56 PM

Flies?
"The old juices flowing"???
Pompano hitched?
Do not Pompano live near the turtle people?
What is Marina Paraiso Baja?
Is that Narcs new project?

toneart - 7-2-2010 at 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bajatripper
Ah, what the hell...this thread will outlive us all.

Quote:
Why do KAT54 and Ramuna53 have the same writing style, phrasing, spacing, grammar and make the same argument?

While I agree with most of what you say, gnukid, I don't think the two above are the same person. While they may both appear be on the same side of this argument, KAT54 appears to have a very well-developed sense of humor, whereas Ramura53 seems quite self-absorbed and does anything but make jokes. He likes to deal in threats, from what I've seen here.

Don't be too sure. :?: They both write in non-native English...same types of errors. It is also difficult to fine the humor in either entity. Neither entity exudes warm nor fuzzy. Having said that, I wouldn't infer that their contributions (?) do not belong here. :no:

ramuma53 - 7-3-2010 at 09:41 AM

Gnukid
Ramuna53 the legal eagle keeps referring to court case numbers, but I understand those case files are not for public review except by those directly named in the case or the judiciary. But I do not know, can case file numbers be reviewed by the public or by persons not named in the court case number? and if so how? The Mexican constitution does provide for some level of transparency but how?
THOSE ARE CASE NUMBERS THAT CAN BE REVIEWED BY ANY PERSON, YOU MAY NOT GET THE ON GOING POLICE INVESTIGATIONS, BUT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GET MOST OF IT AND OF COURSE THE FACTS THAT HAVE BEEN ALREADY PROVIDED BY THE POLICE AS FOUND FACTS; THERE YOU WILL FIND SOMETHING INTERESTING, OLIVIA ACCEPTED COMITING ALMOST ALL THE CRIMES TO START, THEN LATER SHE GOES BACK TO DENNYING, THAT IS WHY SOME OF THE CASES ARE FOR LYING TO THE POLICE, BECAUSE IF YOU ACCEPT FIRST TO HAVE COMMITED A CRIME AND LATTER YOU DENNY IT IN WRITING, YOU ARE LYING FORE SURE.

And Ramuna53/Kat54 says Olivia has so many judgments against her, yet she isn't arrested and has free movement, which I understand is quite common, so at what point is someone processed following a judgment? I heard they must be caught in the act of a crime and running away to be incarcerated, but that's just what the neighbors say.

WE HAVE AT LEAST 2 JUDGENETS AGAINST HER, ONE COVICTION FOR THE JIMMY INTENT TO KILL WHERE THE JUDGEMENT CAME FO 6 YEARS, BUT INCREDIBLY, THE JUDGEMENT HAS NEVER BEEN NOTIFIED TO HER TO START SERVING THE SENTENCE AND THE OTHER FOR FRAUD WHERE THE JUDGE ORDERED HER TO RETURN THE MONEY TO THE DEFRAUDED AMERICANS, BUT SHE NEVER RETURNED THE MONEY OR THE JUDGE MADE HER DO IT.
ALSO, WHEN YOU HAVE SO MANY CRIMINAL CASES AGAINST YOU, YOU ARE ABLE TO POST ONLY 2 BAIL BONDS, SHE AND NARK HAVE 8 AND ARE STILL WALKING AND DONT FORGET THAT THE SEA TURTLE CASE DOES NOT ALLOW BAIL BUT ANYWAY SHE GOT IT AND SHE IS WALKING THE STREETS.
I HAVE SEEN PEOPLE BE THROWN IN JAIL FOR 2 TOTOABAS AND NOT SEE THE LAIGHT FOR YEARS, SHE WAS CAUGHT COOKING AND SELLING 2 SEA TURTLES AND ONLY WAS IN JAIL FOR 2 DAYS, I HAVE SEEN HER BEEN ARRESTED BY THE MILITARY WITH 2 KG OF COCAINE AND RETURN 2 DAYS LATER LAUGHING AND AS SHE SAID, WITH HER GOODS.
FOR MANY OF YOU, SHE MAY LOOK LIKE A NICE LADY, BUT WITH EVERYBODY ELSE, SHE IS A CINIC.
WHEN SHE WALKS THE MULEGE STREETS, MANY PEOPLE CALL HER "BASURA" "TRASH" TO HER FACE.
OF COURSE IF YOU TRY THOSE DEEDS, YOU WILL BE THROWN IN JAIL AT ONCE, YOU MUST BE EXTREMELY WELL CONNECTED WITH THE JUDICIAL APARATUS TO BE ABLE TO GO AWAY WITH IT AND YOU DO NOT GET THAT PROTECTION BY SELLING HAMBURGERS FOR SURE, ONLY NARCS ARE ABLE TO PAY FOR IT.

ramuma53 - 7-3-2010 at 09:51 AM

kAT58
PGR if "Procuraduria General de la Republica" The Republic General District attorney's Office" or the Federal Police or as you know it the Mexican FBI.

Elinvestigator clearly is or was a Private investigator or police officer because he is one of the most intelligent people in this discusison, he always ask direct questions related to the business at hand, not at all like Bajagringo or Jesse who do not even know how it feel to have a brain or maby they had it, small to start, but became Olivias customers and see what happen.:lol:

ramuma53 - 7-3-2010 at 09:54 AM

ELINVESTIGATOR
Nice to know your face, I was figuring you a lot older than what you look, even if it is your war face.

bajamigo - 7-3-2010 at 09:58 AM

Where's the vomitarium??

wessongroup - 7-3-2010 at 10:00 AM

Well ramuma53... we just about have a one page synopsis of the "case" or i'm getting a better understanding what is happening, trutle meat served in a resturant, unfair enforcement of Law and regualations, alleged illegal activity

Now we need... the players Identified...

The chronology of events...

Like, on 4/19/2009, 10:45 arrest made for the selling of Turtle meat attachment(s) 1

4/19/2009, 13:34 photograph of turtle parts found on site attachment 2

4/21/2009 15:34 .. statement obtained from __________ attachment 3

Any notes included in the chronology shall be supported with documentation

ramuma53 - 7-3-2010 at 10:01 AM

Gnukid
I do not see much similarity between our writing styles, but you must know better beaing a English speaking natural like Elinvestigator, I am Mexican born in Mexico city, I only studied in South Western College for a couple of years, but I read almost every scientific paper in english, maybe that is why.
Concerning you intergalactic concerns about magnetic forces, you may be right, just read the new physics theorys from Milo Wolff and you will fins some grounds for your words and it is not a joke.:smug:

ELINVESTIG8R - 7-3-2010 at 10:40 AM

I think Rafael Munoz knows by just looking at my writings and those of possibly a couple of others in here that we are not taking sides with either him, Mark or Olivia. I am sure he and Mark and Olivia appreciates people that have not chosen sides one way or the other and are willing to give both sides the benefit of the doubt until justice takes it course, which it eventually will. Only time will tell who has spoken the truth.

I again reiterate that I refuse to take either sides until I am satisfied that one side or the other has actually committed the crimes alleged. I have personally investigated crimes where seemingly good people committed horrific crimes and where seemingly bad people were falsely accused and later exonerated.

I base what I say in here on my personal and professional life experiences to make judgments and at this point there is nothing to substantiate in here guilt by either party beyond a reasonable doubt. Only the parties involved know what is factual and what is not. I see this as an important venue where both sides can vent and where we can see it unfold.

No one should prejudge anyone until the end because you could be condemning an innocent person. I would rather all the guilty be set free than one innocent person being imprisoned for something they have not done. Before I send someone to jail the evidence has to be there and be beyond a reasonable doubt.

I realize this thread is not a court of law and the rules of evidence do not apply here. Just think if you were in their shoes and people accused you of being a monster without evidence. You would not feel very good about it that is for sure. So give both sides a break and let justice take its course.

Cypress - 7-3-2010 at 12:02 PM

I agree with Jessie.:bounce:

ELINVESTIG8R - 7-3-2010 at 12:20 PM

If I did not have balls I would go along with the rest of the "Mob" in here. " Since I have Balls and am not afraid of any one in here or out there I elect to go my own way and make my own decisions. If you do not like what I say just ignore it. Thank you!

Cypress - 7-3-2010 at 12:39 PM

You're welcome.:D

KAT54 - 7-3-2010 at 02:08 PM

Does Jesse know other people mano negro has screwed?
Who are they?
How does he know they got screwed?
How does Jesse know Mano Negro is an agent of problems for some well known Tijuana criminals?
Who are these criminals?
Where does Jesse get his information?
ELINVESTIG8R has no balls?
Tennis anyone?

ramuma53 - 7-3-2010 at 03:53 PM

Jesse the liar
Jesse, remember that we demostrated here that you are a liar before and that is why I call you Jesse the known liar.
But just to make the record staright.
If I am a con artist, how come 1000s of people nominated me for the North Baja Candidate for the Nationa senate in the 2000 elections???
How come my newspaper column "La verdadera Historia de Rosarito" published in the ABC Estate newspaper and others lasted for years as the best history column and got me several newspaper awards????
How come I have won all the cases against Olivia, I have not lost even one and how come I have not even one criminal cases opened against me???
Olivia acused me of having false property title, the Mexican FBI investigated me and found me inocent of any wrong doing and at the same time found my title legal.
She accused me of taking her property by force and the Estate police investigated then found me inocent of any wrong doing after findig legal proof of my legal posesion for years, she had all kinds of legal oportunities to prove me wrong and she was unable to do it.
She accused me on Agrarian court of taking Ejido Property and the Ejido dropped the case and avandoned Olivia to her wild acusations and after that the Agrarian Court validated my title and dismissed Olivas cases and I mean all of them.
Then who is the con man or woman???
Jesse, you do not listen to reason, you only atack with no bases and that mean you have a hidden interest and most likely you are one of Olivia's partners in crime or one of her drug customers; there is no other reson for you actions.
We see here clowns like Bajagringo but you distinguish yourself for attacking with no reason behind, you are trying clearly to put a smoke curtain, to distract and to turn everybody from true facts, I wonder what your reason is that make you do this ????
But as Elinvestigat8r say, true will come up at one time or another and that is why all the people who read this continue to put attention to this and that is why I keep doing it even if people like you keep writing with your bad faith.

comitan - 7-3-2010 at 03:56 PM

A con artist, is a con artist. No matter how you say it, it still comes out the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bajahowodd - 7-3-2010 at 04:27 PM

Geez. I don't know any of the principals involved in this matter. That said, I really do have to wonder if Rafael was such the successful and upstanding person he claims to be, why in the world is he wasting his time posting so much crap on this board??? Seems to me that this little tussle on the beach is not really big news.

ELINVESTIG8R - 7-3-2010 at 04:46 PM

Jesse you are on the verge of hysteria. I suggest you calm down before you blow out your sphincter muscle. In the end we'll see who was right and who was wrong. The way you rant on it is becoming as plain as the nose on my face that you MAY have some personal axe to grind with Rafael Munoz. Has Rafael Munoz done something to you personally? Do you have some personal inside information that the rest of us do not have? Are you willing to share what this man has done to you personally that give you this inside information? Do you know beyond a reasonable doubt he is a confidence man or criminal as you suggest.

Please share with us your inside information. Or is it as I suspect that someone may have screwed you and now you are going off half c-cked after reading what some newspaper reporters wrote about Rafael Munoz, which we all know can be fabricated information. Just know that until this is over I will not make a judgment on either side. As you say there are confidence people up and down the Baja Peninsula but that does not make Rafael Munoz one until he is convicted of a crime. You would be wise to be patient and let the legal system dictate the outcome of this continuing saga and not show your hysteria. Thank you in advance for your patience.

ELINVESTIG8R - 7-3-2010 at 04:51 PM

Bajahowodd you and I would be doing the same thing if someone was soiling our character. That is why this is a good venue to allow the parties to say their peace instead of some other method which we all know would be unproductive.

wessongroup - 7-3-2010 at 04:53 PM

bajamigo, vandnberg... Well so much for that.... have fun, I'm gone... he said she said.. :lol::lol:

[Edited on 7-3-2010 by wessongroup]

Bajahowodd - 7-3-2010 at 05:03 PM

Quote:
Bajahowodd you and I would be doing the same thing if someone was soiling our character. That is why this is a good venue to allow the parties to say their peace instead of some other method which we all know would be unproductive.

David- I'm just saying that if this was such a big time stand-up guy, he wouldn't need to be getting his hands dirty here. Do you really believe that major politicos in the states would waste their time on a niche website? Okay, maybe Meg Whitman.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

ELINVESTIG8R - 7-3-2010 at 05:13 PM

A person must go to defend themselves wherever their character is being besmirched. Here, over there, anywhere. At least that is what I would do. A person has every right to fiercely defend their character especially if they have not been convicted of a crime they are being accused of. That's the way I see it.

comitan - 7-3-2010 at 05:17 PM

Well this thread is in 2nd place I think David is working this thread to be first.:fire::fire:

JRBAJA PLEASE GO TO THEIR HOMES TONIGHT AND PULL THEIR FEET!

ELINVESTIG8R - 7-3-2010 at 06:36 PM

[Edited on 7-4-2010 by ELINVESTIG8R]

Lobsterman - 7-4-2010 at 05:59 AM

Is there any proof that Mr Munoz is a crook?

I googled his name but only got a bunch of links in spanish. Without proof the words of some are slanderous. IMO Mr Munoz has provided proof to back up his statements and others have zippo just unkind words. Therfore, I believe Mr Munoz is speaking the truth and the others have an ax to grind.

ELINVESTIG8R - 7-4-2010 at 08:12 AM

"Elinvestig8r, you can't get away with saying these things to us."

"High Five to those who give both sides the benefit of the doubt until guilt has been determined by the court system and to those who have not prejudged based on hearsay and chisme evidence."

[Edited on 7-4-2010 by ELINVESTIG8R]

Pages:  1  ..  12    14    16  ..  19