Are not BOTH chefs?
Secret sauce anyone?
Where is the other side?
Dealing?

Cypress - 7-4-2010 at 12:56 PM

I see!:o It's a chef's conspiracy!:light:

ramuma53 - 7-4-2010 at 09:09 PM

Jesse the known liar
You just exposed yourself and your reasons on the most impartial person on this thread ELINVESTIGAT8R.
he has never gone to my side, he has always been on the reason side, asking for clear proof and never taking sides, just the oposite as you; if your were a gentlemen you would make your excuses but we all know you are not but a liar and not a gentlemen.
Well I dear you, show at least one proof of any wrong doing on my side and then I will bury you in 1000s of true proved facts of who I am and who I have been; I have very few secrets because I have been a journalist and a politician and an engineer.
You doubt it? just go and say any wrong thing about me on the Rosarito Beach to the vendors there, or the the Popotla's restaurant owners or to the Binational coastal residents association, then lets see if you are able to leave walking.
I put in power the first and only PT council man as President of the PT party in Rosarito Beach, then tell me if I can hide any wrong doing; the official newpapers would have put it 8 columns first page and those guys really go in to the act of investigatig, not at all like you that just talk and talk with no reason behind.
ElInvestigat8r just deare you, show even one little proof of any wrong doing here.:P
To the guys who think so little about this thread and the people who read and write on it, every person is equal, important guy, politician or not, I value my reputation and that is why I deffend myself any place an any way, you all are important to me even if you have no way of affecting me.

ramuma53 - 7-4-2010 at 09:18 PM

Now to you ELINVESTIGAT8R
At this point there are no facts to be found by the courts, Olivia lost all against me, the courts have already rulled in my favor, so there is nothing to wait for and anyone who have interest in finding the true facts based on legal documents, please check www.munoz-industries.com/proof.htm in about 30 minutes, I will show the Agrarian rulling recognizing my private property and that mean, Olivia Lost for all time because now the Agrarian court can have no jurisdiction against me or my property; case closed forever.:bounce:
Please ask Olivia to post any document giving her any court winning against me:?:

[Edited on 7-5-2010 by ramuma53]

[Edited on 7-5-2010 by ramuma53]

wessongroup - 7-5-2010 at 03:53 AM

thank you for the supply of documentation which aids in developing events as they occurred in a chronological sequence

the documentation aids greatly in developing many events which have been in dispute and allows for review, inspection and/or contact with the issuing agency to independently verify the information supplied

Will be interesting to see what documentation can be supplied to negate your supplied information and/or documentation

ELINVESTIG8R - 7-5-2010 at 04:35 AM

That is some very powerful evidence as provided by Rafael on his website. Mark and Olivia do you have any official documentation disputing the evidence provided by Rafael on his website? Does anyone have official documents that disputes what has been provided? If not, the ruling goes in favor of Rafael in the matters he presented on his website. Although I am still not taking sides with respect to current events alleged to have occurred I am beginning to lean in one direction until others weigh in with official documented proof to the contrary and not just hearsay or chisme evidence. I think this is fair. Of course a court of law must determine the final outcome of all current allegations based on true physical and testimonial evidence. When such action has been taken please report it here with official documents.

I ALMOST FORGOT!

[Edited on 7-5-2010 by ELINVESTIG8R]

monoloco - 7-5-2010 at 06:08 AM

Anyone who has been to court in Mexico knows that there are many reasons for the judge to rule in your favor and most of them have nothing to do with justice.

ELINVESTIG8R - 7-5-2010 at 06:57 AM

Point well taken Monoloco, but until that is proven in this case I must side with Rafael with respect to the documents he has provided as evidence. If proven otherwise I can always walk away from his side with respect to the documents he has shown to us. I have no problem calling someone out if proven they obtained judgments via fraudulent means. That is a fair statement.

bajamigo - 7-5-2010 at 08:57 AM

Yes, very compelling. An excellent note on which to end this otherwise endless who's-on-first BS.

KAT54 - 7-5-2010 at 03:58 PM

A chef's conspiracy?
Maybe Jesse sells turtle soup too?
Watch out Jesse?
Do you think Mano negro may set you up too?
Jesse
Do you even know Olivia or Narc?
Have you met Mano negro?
Justice in Baja? $$$?

wessongroup - 7-5-2010 at 08:47 PM

and here I was hoping for independent third party verification..

ramuma53 - 7-5-2010 at 09:47 PM

Jesse the known liar and maybe a Narc too.
Maybe for your kind it is easy to obtain a fake document in Mexico, but your partner Olivia does not even has that kind to show, why don't you provide her with some of the kind you can easily obtain.

Also, it is a Federal ofense in Mexico to show or use an oficial fake document, also since it is on internet, it is an international crime; why don't you just go to the Federal police near you and denounce that I am showing fake documents in Internet, a fake private property issued by the Federal Government, a fake letter by the Defense department saying I am trusted person by the 67 infantry batallion, a fake Newspaper director Id that allowed me to publish in MY newspaper a column for 5 years.

Who is now unbelievable?????
Can you show any kind of proof, the kind it is so easy for you to obtain in Mexico, disproving what I am publicly proving? I dare you to do it, because I will certainly go to the Federal Police on any of your easily obtainable in Mexico documents.

No my friend, not a newspaper paid by Olivia on a newspaper that already corrected, by publishing also my letters and corrected what Olivia falsely stated to them, becuse they were only printing Olivia's words, not theirs; show official documents like I am doing so I can put you in jail for publishing easily obtainable in Mexico false documents.
And please try to do that to me, I just gave you the means.

You start to show the dirt under your cover and we will start to know you as more than a simple liar here.

You start to sound even desperate, because people here are starting to uncover your true interests Jesse the liar ans maube more.

ramuma53 - 7-5-2010 at 10:01 PM

Jesse the known liar and maybe more.

Concerning the La Joya del Mar in Rosarito, you seem to believe everything you read in the newspapers, specially what Hugo Torres Chavert say, showing your true alliances.

I am sorry to tell you, but since Playa Encantada is National Property, only a Federal Judge and the National Land office can tell when and who the true proprietor is, because at this time it is National Land.

Since you started this, I am going to tell you that the National Land Office in Mexico City already sold that land to a person who is not me, so there is a recognized lad owner for Playa Encantada falsely known as La Joya del Mar.
Do you know also why they have been unable to sell those condos to American people??? !!!!!Because they have no title insurance!!!!!!!. And they do not have it, because it is still National Land, not private property yet and more, it is not the Chavert group property, it is still National Land, they are trying to commit a fraud against Americans there, that is why, nobody is buying in Rosarito.

They even tried to misguide the buyers saying they have title insurance, but when you see the insurance, is issued by the same company who sell the condo, not a trusted international company like Steward Title Insurance or First American land title, but Americans are not at all stupid and they have not bought in to it, that is why they are alone.

In a short time, the true legal action on Playa Encantada will be public and you will see Hugo Torres Chaver as the fake he is, no wonder he is your friend too; nice friends, Olivia and Hugo.;)

longlegsinlapaz - 7-5-2010 at 10:27 PM

ramuma53, I've refrained from posting for the first 71 pages of this....IMO worthless....thread & it really wasn't hard for me to do so. But now that you're on a mission to take unfair & dishonest potshots at someone I know personally & have only the greatest respect for, I gotta speak up, making my first & last post to this thread & tell you you're sooooo blowing smoke in regards to Jesse. He's a very intelligent, knowledgeable, straightforward & honest young man, an astute businessman & I've never heard anyone who has met him imply anything to the contrary. I know he can hold his own without any help from me....but you are smoking something really funny if you think anyone who has actually met Jesse or knows him by reputation is buying into the pure BS you're trying so hard to sell here.

Please refrain from using terms like "we", "everyone" or "people here" in your attempts to defame him....because it's only YOU & possibly that mouse in your pocket who is buying the BS you're trying so hard to dish out. You do NOT speak for anyone but yourself!

ELINVESTIG8R - 7-6-2010 at 05:55 AM

gnukid - 7-6-2010 at 08:31 AM

One of the worst fears anyone could have is that there is someone who trying to steal their house in Mexico, worse using the courts and fake documents, and even worse that others are in collusion while pretending to be a local friend.

this story of the fake Turtle Bust and the accompanying lies and fake documents used to steal land should be a lesson to each of us, that there are disgusting people who post here who would use our personal info and this board in order to steal our homes from us and there are others who support this theft under the guise of all sorts of lies.

Really horrific these types who prey on our good will here and worse those two faced people who support the crimes.

ramuma53 - 7-6-2010 at 01:48 PM

Jesse the liar and maybe more
Cooky, to prove something you have to provide official papers not newspapers sayings that have already been desproved and newer news published, now you look naive and desperate.

I will have to call you an ignorant also, because the National Land papers have not ruled fake, on the contrary, the SRA provided an official copy proving them true, so you do not even know what you are talking about, but it is interesting that you are so related and also try to lye about Rosarito Beach.

For your information, National Land is not subjected to Statute of Limitations, so time does not matter, National Land can not be given away by a judge, only the National Land office.

On the Ejido Mazatlan, you must know that the Ejido Mazatlan have been a fraud since the start, the Ejidatarios are US cityzens and the worst is that they never executed their Ejido, it was "Virtualy executed: and that mean only on their imagination and the Supreme court jurispridence say that a virtual execution is no execution so if the Ejido has never been executed and has no land, itn is a fake ejido with no land and that has already been proved in court, you want examples? Federal Electric commision land, Castillos del Mar and El Oasis, all with supreme court rullings confirming what I said here, so Playa Encantada is a matter of itme and everything will return to the real owners showing Hugo Torres and partners for what they are, fakes.
The Torres Group has 6 condo towers in Rosarito, all in National Land, even the Hotel Rosarito is in National land and sorry but your nightmares are not over, just starting.:biggrin:

For those with fears of loosing your house, first you have to be sure the wone who sell you the house is not a crook like La Hoya del Mar, selling condos in National Land; nothing can save you if you buy in National Land, only a title like mine is proof of property, just check the 27 Constitutional article; One of the problems we had in the Rosarito area is that Americans buy thinking in Mexico everything is informal and crooked, sorry but you should ask for the same documents and securities you ask when you buy a house in the USA no more no less and that way nobody will come to claim your house.
You want the best example Punta Banda in Ensenada, there the American residents lost because they bought from the Ejido and the land was National Land. You all know what happened there, the land went back to the legal owners coming from National Land rights and the legal basis, is exactly the same for Playa Encantada, it only need a little more time to come out and sorry about the American residents who were missguided by La Joya del Mar, the whole property will be back to the National Land buyers; the true facts were published in the newspapers, mostly in the ABC newspaper so nobody can clim the did not know.

If you buy stolen property, you can not claim that something is taken away from you, only that justice was served and you lost.

As another example, did you know that Olivia took USD$250,000 from Stan Valentine and another amount like that from Thad Jones and another amount like that from Mr. and Mrs. Christ but she has never returned a penny to them even when the courts have rulled that she must return the money???

KAT54 - 7-6-2010 at 02:09 PM

Jesse is the liar and maybe more?
I do not think so.
Naive and desperate, maybe?
Jesse Ignorant, NO
Read what he posts in other parts, muy inteligente.
Ejido Mazatlan are fraud?
Who are the members?
Crooks?
Are they drug runners too?
How do Americans join a Ejido?
I want to join. I have the money.
More people are going to loose their condos?
Trumped?
Punta Banda in Ensenada is an example?
Was not that a real crook?
Was not he proved a crook?
Olivia took $250,000 USD from Stan Valentine?
Olivia took $250,000 USD from Thad Jones?
Olivia took $250,000 USD from Mr. and Mrs. Christ (not the famous one)
Olivia has $750,000 that she needs to return?
And she lives in the food place?
You would think with all that money she would live in TJ with Mano Negro.
Why is not the hotel open?
No money Mano Negro?
Are you broke and desperate?

ramuma53 - 7-6-2010 at 02:21 PM

Jesse the cooky liar
You talk too much about fake documents provided to court cases; do you really think you can provide fake documents to a Federal court and get away with it??????:?:
If the documents were fake I would have a criminal charge on me and I do not have any!!!! why do you think it is that way? because every document I provde is true, even if claimed fake by crooks like you.
In Mexico it is a criminal offense to create, use, show and missguide peoeple with it, so if you do use a document and it is not demostrated false because the authority who issued it provide a copy of the document, it is a true document and the charges dropped but if any part of it is false a criminal charge is started against the one who used it and that has never happened, meaning I have never used a fake document even if claimed by people like you.

KAT54 - 7-6-2010 at 02:25 PM

Why is not the hotel open?
No money Mano Negro?

ramuma53 - 7-6-2010 at 02:38 PM

Kat 54
Naive and desperate, maybe?
HE REALLY SOUND LIKE THAT.
Jesse Ignorant, NO
Read what he posts in other parts, muy inteligente.
YES HE MAY BE INTELLIGENT BUT ONLY A LITTLE AND VERY INSISTENT ON PROVIDING FALSE INFORMATION AND THAT MAKE HIM A CROOK NOT A COOK.
Ejido Mazatlan are fraud? YES THEY HAVE MADE MILLIONS SELLING EJIDO LAND THEY DO NOT OWN, THAT QUALIFY FOR FRAUD.
Who are the members?
JUST CHEK GABRIEL ESQUIVEL HAROS, FATHER TO SOME OF THE WORST OF THE ACTUAL EJIDATARIOS, BORN IN LOS ANGELES, FOUGHT IN THE COREA WAR FOR THE USA AND THE SAME FOR A LOT OF THEM EVEN TODAY.
Crooks? WHEN YOU SELL PROPERTY THAT IS NOT YOURS IT QUALIFY YOU AS A CROOK, YES.
Are they drug runners too? WHERE DO YOU THINK ALL THE DRUGS THAT CROSS THE PENISULA LAND, IN ROSARITO JUST IN FRONT OF LA JOYA DEL MAR AND FROM THERE TO THE ROSARITO BEACH LABS OR THE BORDER TO YOUR CO NATIONALS.
How do Americans join a Ejido? BY GETTING MEXICAN DOCUMENTS TOO, A LOT OF BORDER PEOPLE HAVE BOTH SETS OF PAPERS BUT WHEN YOU FIGHT A WAR FOR A COUNTRY YOU ACCEPT THAT COUNTRY AND IN MEXICO IS YOU FIGHT FOR ANOTHER COUNTRY YOU LOOSE YOUR MEXICAN NATIONALITY.
I want to join. I have the money, NO PROBLEM, JUST GO TO LA PURISIMA TO A EJIDO MEETING AND PAY THE GUYS, THAT SIMPLE.
More people are going to loose their condos? ALL OF THEM AT THE END LIKE IN PUNTA BANDA.
Trumped? THAT IS WHY THE DONALD TRUMP TOWER WAS CANCELLED, YES.
Punta Banda in Ensenada is an example? AN EXACT EXAMPLE, THE SAME PRESIDENTIAL DECREE, THE SAME BASIS AND THE SAME ENEMY, AN EJIDO; JUST EXACTLY THE SAME AND THE RESULTS WILL BE THE SAME.
Was not that a real crook?
Was not he proved a crook?
Olivia took $250,000 USD from Stan Valentine? JUST ASK HIM, HE PARTICIPATE IN THIS DISCUSSION FROM TIME TO TIME.
Olivia took $250,000 USD from Thad Jones? THE SAME ANSWER.
Olivia took $250,000 USD from Mr. and Mrs. Christ (not the famous one) NO BUT THE CHRISTS SUED OLIVIA, GOT THE FIRST RULLING ORDERING THE RETURN OF THEIR MONEY AND HAVE NOT SEEN A PENNY FROM OLIVIA.
Olivia has $750,000 that she needs to return?
And she lives in the food place? SHE ALREADY SPENT THEM BUT SHE WILL HAVE TO RETURN THEM FOR SURE.
You would think with all that money she would live in TJ with Mano Negro. SORRY BUT LIVING IN MULEGE IS BETTER THAN IN TIJUANA, BUT SHE HAS A HOUSE IN CHAULTEPEC CALIFORNIA; THE BAD THING IS THAT SHE SPENT MOST OF IT ON DRUGS AND ALCHOOL ALREADY.
Why is not the hotel open? SORRY AGAIN, THE HOTEL IS OPEN AND WORKING TODAY.
No money Mano Negro? ONLY WHAT I NEED AND IS MANO NEGRA.
Are you broke and desperate? NOT BY FAR MY FRIEND.

Bajahowodd - 7-6-2010 at 02:44 PM

CHAULTEPEC CALIFORNIA

Donde?

ramuma53 - 7-6-2010 at 02:54 PM

:PI found Eddy

I knew he was not dead, they were just faking it to avoid him to appear in court, I knew that Olivia never say a true fact.

He is in Guerrero Negro hidding, but I just called him, and he will be appearing in court the day after tomorrow, sorry Olivia and Narc it did not work because of your big mouth and reputation.:lol:

The only problem now is to explain how come Eddy's wallet was on a dead guy? but I am not the one to explain that last mystery, they will have to do it.

A lesson Olivia, if you are dead, do not use a cellular phone to call your friends.

So we still have a witness that was there when Narc disassembled the Hotel's pickup and a lot more, because they want him in La Paz with the military.

ramuma53 - 7-6-2010 at 02:56 PM

Bajahound
Chapultepec California is a neighborhood in Tijuana B.C. a few blocks from Boulevard Diaz Ordaz in La Mesa de Tijuana.

Bajahowodd - 7-6-2010 at 02:57 PM

Geez. Write a book and get off here!:mad:

ramuma53 - 7-6-2010 at 03:10 PM

Bajahound
Why, it is more fun here????:light:

24baja - 7-6-2010 at 03:32 PM

Legs, three cheers for you! I would like you in my corner if ever I need you, you are a good friend to have.

Quote:
Originally posted by longlegsinlapaz
ramuma53, I've refrained from posting for the first 71 pages of this....IMO worthless....thread & it really wasn't hard for me to do so. But now that you're on a mission to take unfair & dishonest potshots at someone I know personally & have only the greatest respect for, I gotta speak up, making my first & last post to this thread & tell you you're sooooo blowing smoke in regards to Jesse. He's a very intelligent, knowledgeable, straightforward & honest young man, an astute businessman & I've never heard anyone who has met him imply anything to the contrary. I know he can hold his own without any help from me....but you are smoking something really funny if you think anyone who has actually met Jesse or knows him by reputation is buying into the pure BS you're trying so hard to sell here.

Please refrain from using terms like "we", "everyone" or "people here" in your attempts to defame him....because it's only YOU & possibly that mouse in your pocket who is buying the BS you're trying so hard to dish out. You do NOT speak for anyone but yourself!
:tumble::tumble::tumble:

elgatoloco - 7-6-2010 at 03:35 PM

I can't wait to watch the sunrise before hitting the links and sunset from the balcony of my rotating penthouse condo overlooking the Jack Nicklaus designed golf course after an afternoon of fishing from my boat docked at the marina at Requeson. Where do I send my deposit? :rolleyes:

ramuma53 - 7-6-2010 at 04:25 PM

elgatoloco
Sorry, no wild animals on the property, much less crazy cats

ramuma53 - 7-6-2010 at 04:36 PM

Jessy the cooky liar
Just so you have more undeniable proof of what I am saying, I just uploaded a last document proving beyond any doubt my legal property.

Just go to www.munoz-industries.com/proof.htm and look at the second from the bottom documents.

It is an official comunicate from the Agrarian Magistrate to the Second Federal Judge in La Paz, telling him, that he has no legal cause against me and that he can not act on my property, because I have a legal title and that mean that the Agrarian Magistrate con not act on my property because he accept he has no jurisdiction.

That mean that if Olivia was basing her supposed rights to any property on Ejido rights, it is not on my property so she has no cause against me.

Case closed forever, no doubt that it is my legal property, my titles are true and legal and Olivias is wrong and without a cause.
Knowing how dishonorable are you, of course you can say that those are false documents, but you have the numbers and you can go to the Agrarian Court in La Paz where you live and get an official copy so you know it is not a fake.

I think I will let my case rest after this and if you were an honest person, you would go to my side and make your excuses, but we all know you are not a gentlemen, so do not worry, just find a hole and go cry your impotence to continue lying with credibility.

BajaNuts - 7-6-2010 at 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by elgatoloco
I can't wait to watch the sunrise before hitting the links and sunset from the balcony of my rotating penthouse condo overlooking the Jack Nicklaus designed golf course after an afternoon of fishing from my boat docked at the marina at Requeson. Where do I send my deposit? :rolleyes:

Me, too! I want one of those rotating penthouses Munez has a picture of on his website home page!

If it's on his home-page, then it must be the truth and they do exist....otherwise it would be a lie.

edit to include homepage screen shot
and image size

[Edited on 7-7-2010 by BajaNuts]

[Edited on 7-7-2010 by BajaNuts]

ELINVESTIG8R - 7-7-2010 at 05:36 AM

With respect to what Rafael Munoz Martinez has provided here as proof the following applies.

With respect to what Jesse has provided thus far the following applies.

ramuma53 - 7-7-2010 at 07:14 AM

Jesse the cooky liar
As long as there are dishonest people like you, trying to discredit me or my property, you will receive a response backed up by legal proof and I am sorry if you also have interests in Rosarito, because the same thing will happen there.
Sorry you ended up as a dishonest fake, but you brought it upon yourself and from now on, I will call you Jesse the cooky liar, wherever I find you, even if I find you in person and any place.
Of course I won in all the Mexican courts and I just proved it, but this is a public channel and you were trying to discredit me together with Olivia and Narc, with absolutely no legal reason behind; at the same time, Olivia continue to commit violent crimes against my property, while you were without any reason covering or justifying her crimes.
Even if you think this public opinion place is irrelevant, it is not in ways you cannot imagine and if you think you have been hurting me, with your openly partial attitude, you are wrong, you just provided me with a the means to publicly prove I am right, remember, there are no bad publicity and much less, when you prove your are right against stubborn people like you.
You may have a problem with some guys, you say were my partners, but I have or had no partners; you try to imply I was a Ernesto Corona’s partner, but he was my client as Castillos del Mar owner only; yes I won that case against all odds and with the same legal basis, that will be used against La Joya del Mar and that is a precedent by the supreme court, so it is inevitable, just a matter of time.
If that were the case, I would be partner with Electricity Federal Commission, a case I also won with the same arguments or to the 5th Infantry battalion, that I also won, or to the “El Oasis” owners where we only provided the technical witness part and it turned up being decisive and won the case, all against the Ejido Mazatlan and proving what I have said here, so what I have said here, are not just my words, now those are supreme court rulings.
Just be honest and accept you were wrong in this case, nothing will happen to you, only instead of a crook you will be just a cook.
Rafael M Munoz

snowcat5 - 7-7-2010 at 07:22 AM

Jesse , You are the voice of reason in this matter. I know most of the people involved in this mess; Mark and Olivia have always treated me well, the others not so well. When I next get the chance, I'll stop by and eat at their restaurant and spend some bucks, I won't stay at the motel. I have to wonder, what is Elinvestig8r's role in this? Why does he continue to support Black Hand in all of this? Have we heard any real info from the Ejido? From what I've seen over the past many years is that the Ejido had the right to sell or lease the property; they should have the answers. I think leases and land sales would be recorded in Loreto and should be available for public inspection. I would not trust any paperwork supplied by Ramuma.

wessongroup - 7-7-2010 at 07:35 AM

Mr. Munoz, if one is in need of a lawyer in Mexico... think you might fit the bill.. also think SEMPRA might want to check you out.. as it would appear they are taking it in the shorts big time.. plus they have money too... not a bad client to have...

Documentation, (evidence) in anyones case is the cornerstone of what is used in court to win a case and it would appear based on the supplied documentation your position has been upheld in court.

It was suggested that independent third party verification could be used to completely validate all suspicions as to the authenticity of supplied documentation, if one did not readily accept the documents supplied.

Just one thing, not sure one would use running for political office as a plus... you could draw more heat from that, than anything else.. :lol::lol:

Don't have a horse in this race.... I was only looking at if from a case prep standpoint.. "where's the beef" and put it together so one can clearly see the events in chronological order..

As for all the other... would suggest that too be resolved in court, as the name calling only gets folks upset, creates ill will and solves nothing

Hope all are, to some degree, a bit more informed on events which have occurred in this dispute and that all can just move on ....

And thank you all ..... that have supplied documentation, as it all helps

ELINVESTIG8R - 7-7-2010 at 10:18 AM

Jesse, nobody is whacking anybody. Just tell the man you’re sorry and move on. I think that is what he was telling you in his last post. I for one like you Jesse but you are the one who picked a fight with me and made this a personal thing between us. Tell me you're sorry and I will forgive you and we can move on and be friends here and out there. Let's you and I stop throwing Shiiiit in the fan where we are concerned and let’s move on.

ELINVESTIG8R - 7-7-2010 at 10:19 AM

PS: BajaNuts can you reduce that pic of yours a little so I can read the posts all the way across the screen. Thank you for your patience. David

Bajatripper - 7-7-2010 at 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ELINVESTIG8R
PS: BajaNuts can you reduce that pic of yours a little so I can read the posts all the way across the screen. Thank you for your patience. David

David
If you look at the top of the "photo," you'll notice that it is actually a web page with a visible address, so you can go there directly. If you believe this guy tells nothing but the truth, you'll probably want to hurry up and invest in this great project he has planned for that little patch of heaven. I'm sure all he says about his technology for producing water/power cheaply without harming the environment is spot on. You do believe him, don't you? 'Cause you're kind of committed to him now. Me, I'll take my chances with Jesse's slant on things.

ELINVESTIG8R - 7-7-2010 at 11:03 AM

Have it your way Jesse. Thanks for your patience (Tongue in cheek). I will stay where I am at on the issue of land theft that Mr. Munoz has provided until it is proven to ME to be false. Thank you again!

Sincerely,

David Elinvestig8r M.

KAT54 - 7-7-2010 at 11:38 AM

ELINVESTIG8R and Mano Negro are together?
Did Mano Negro give ELINVESTIG8R an offer he could not refuse?
Is ELINVESTIG8R afraid of what will happen if he tells the truth?
He is an investig8r why can not he get to the truth?
Did not Mano Negro get the land free?
He filed a claim for national land when he was 12 years old?
The edijo thought they owned it but the paper says Mano Negro ownes it?
Hotel was built by a renter?
Was that guy a fool?
Back then was there not computers?
No records?
Did the courthouse burn down?
Corupt offical insert the documents at a later date for a fee?
How could a child file for national land?
It worked at the hotel why not TJ?
Jesse is correct, maybe a crooked hand in this?

ELINVESTIG8R - 7-7-2010 at 01:30 PM

Great post KAT54...You crack me up!

BajaNuts - 7-7-2010 at 01:33 PM

Quote:

I cropped it and resized it to 399x280, but it's still, showing up big, I'll play with it some more later-

ELINVESTIG8R - 7-7-2010 at 01:35 PM

Nuts make sure you put it back..I thought it was a great post! David

ramuma53 - 7-7-2010 at 05:02 PM

kAT54
Are you the new Jesse the cooky liar?
is it your turn after he miserably failed?

ELINVESTIG8R and Mano Negro are together? WHEN ARE YOU GOINF TO LEARN, IT IS MANO NEGRA, MANO IS A FEMALE NOUN SO IT IS NEGRA NOT NEGRO.

Did Mano Negro give ELINVESTIG8R an offer he could not refuse? YES, I GAVE HIM THE TRUE FACTS, CAN YOU GIVE HIM MORE?

Is ELINVESTIG8R afraid of what will happen if he tells the truth? NO IN FACT HE IS TELLING THE TRUE TO ALL OF YOU WITHOUT BEING AFRAID OF THE KNOWN CRIMINALS AND THEIR SURROGATES LIKE YOU; JUST LOOK AT HIS WAR FACE, DOES HE LOOK LIKE A GUY WHO MAY BE AFRAID OF YOU?.

He is an investig8r why can not he get to the truth? HE DOES, BUT YOU JUST DO NOT GET IT, YOU WANT TO HEAR WHAT YOU WANT, NOT THE TRUE FACTS.

Did not Mano Negro get the land free? NO, SORRY, I PAID FOR IT TO THE GOVERNMENT BACK IN 1992

He filed a claim for national land when he was 12 years old? MY FRIEND, I AM BEGINNING TO LIKE YOU; I AM 57 YEARS OLD NOW AND I CLAIMED THE LAND WHEN I WAS 18 AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION AT THAT AGE, I WAS GIVING CLASSES AT THE NATIONAL ARMY SCHOOL, WAS MANAGING SEVERAL BUSINESSES, STUDYING PHYSICS AND MATHEMATICS, ALL AT THE SAME TIME; I CLAIMED IT WHEN MR. JIMENES INVITED ME FOR VACATIONS TO HIS HOUSE IN EL COYOTE AND ASKED ME WHY I DID NOT CLAIM THAT LAND THAT NOBODY WANTED; I DID AND AFTER 22 YEARS I WAS ABLE TO PAY FOR IT AND GET THE TITLE.

The Ejido thought they owned it but the paper says Mano Negro ownes it? NO MY FRIEND, THE EJIDO AS IS THE CASE FOR THE MAZATLAN EJIDO IN ROSARITO, DO NOT KNOW WHAT LAND BELONG TO THEM, BECAUSE ALL THE BAJA’S EJIDOS WERE EXECUTED VIRTUALY AND THAT MEAN, WITH ABSOLUTELY NO TECHNICAL WORKS, THEY DID NOT EVEN WENT TO THE LAND THEY WERE SUPOSEDLY RECEIVING; IN FACT, THEY NOW KNOW WHERE THEY LAND IS, BECAUSE THEY CAN RELATE IT TO MY TOPOGRAPHYCAL MARKERS; THEY CAME BEHIND OLIVIA IN THE AGRARIAN TRIAL, BUT AS SOON AS THEY KNEW MY TITLE WAS LEGAL, THEY DROPPED THE CASE AGAISNT ME AND WENT THEIR WAY, SO I HAVE NO QUARREL WITH THE EJIDO AND THEY RESPECT MY LAND AS I RESPECT THEIRS WHEREVER THEIR LAND IS, BECAUSE NOBODY KNOW AT THIS POINT.
Hotel was built by a renter? YES BY ROBERTO AND FRANCA MELONY AND OLIVIA WAS WORKING FOR THEM AS AN AMPLOYEE; THEY ASKED OLIVIA TO GET THE FEDERAL ZONE FOR THE HOTE BUT OLIVIA ASKED FOR HER IN HER PERSONAL NAME, PAID FOR IT FROM THE HOTEL FUNDS AND GOT IT; THEN THEY CAUGHT HER STEALING AND FIRED HER; THE RESTAURANT WAS BUILT BY STAN VALENTINE’S MONEY, EVEN THE POOL TABLE BELONG TO HIM, BUT HE DID IT ON FALSE STATEMENTS FROM OLIVIA WHO MADE HIM LOOSE ALL HIS RETIREMENT FUND. THE MELONI THEY JUST SOLD ME BACK THE BUILDING, NOT THE LAND WHEN THEY WENT TO ITALY AND I AM STILL IN GOOD TERMS WITH THEM.

Was that guy a fool? ROBERTO MELONI WAS NOT A FOOL, HE CAUGHT OLIVIA STEALING, HE IS JUST A NICE TOO CONFIDENT GUY, BUT NOT FOOL AT ALL, HE GOT OLIVIA TO SIGN A NOTARIAL PAPER STATING THAT SHE DID NOT OWN ANY PART OF THE HOTEL.

Back then was there not computers? MY FRIEND, IN 1980 I BOUGHT MY FIRST RADIO SHAK COMPUTER, WITH A MAGNETIC TAPE DRIVE, 1983 I WAS USING COMPUTERS IN MY BUSINESS, CPM THEN.

No records? YES OF COURSE I HAVE ALL THE RECORDS FORM THE HOTEL 1994 TO DATE, DON’T YOU KNOW THERE IS A MEXICAN IRS?.

Did the courthouse burn down? WHY?, I HAVE ALL THE PROPERTY PAPERS STARTING FROM 1972 TO DATE, THE HOTEL RECORDS SINCE 1994 TO DATE ALSO; DID YOU MISS YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE? MAYBE IT WAS A LOT OLDER THAN 1916, THOSE ARE HARD TO GET BECAUSE THE MEXICAN REVOLUTION BURNED A LOT OF PAPERS, THAT MAY BE YOUR PROBLEM.

Corupt offical insert the documents at a later date for a fee? MY FRIEND, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO INSERT A DOCUMENT IN A FEDERAL PUBLIC RECORD, BECAUSE THERE IS NOT ONLY ONE RECORD; FOR NATIONAL LAND, YOU ARE REGISTERED IN THE DATED AND OFFICIAL NATIONAL LAND BOOK OF TITLES, THE NATIONAL AGRARIAN REGISTRY, THE NATIONAL AGRARIAN CADASTRAL REGISTRY, THE PUBLIC PROPERTY NATIONAL REGISTRY AND THE SANTA ROSALIA PUBLIC REGISTRY; ALSO AT THE AGRARIAN DELEGATION IN LA PAZ; ALL AT THE SAME TIME AND ALL HAVE A CERTIFIED COPY ON THEIR DATED BOOKS. TRY THAT YOURSELF WITH EVEN A LOT OF MONEY, IF POSSIBLE, IT WOULD BE EASIER TO JUST BUY THE LAND.

How could a child file for national land? MY FRIEND YOU MAY H
HAVE BEEN A CHILD AT 18, I WAS NOT, SINCE I WAS 15 I WAS MANAGING ALL MY FAMILY BUSINESSES AND DOING IT WHILE I WAS STUDYING.
IT WORKED AT THE HOTEL WHY NOT TJ? WHO TOLD YOU IT DOES NOT WORK? SINCE 1999 THERE HAS BEEN A ADMINISTRATIVE TRIAL THAT JUST ENDED, A LOT OF POLITICAL POWER WAS APPLIED TO SUPPRESS THE NATIONAL LAND PROPERTY, MOSTLY THE PAN PARTY AND I AM AFRAID I GAVE THEM THE KNOWLEDGE BECAUSE BACK THEN I WAS ADVISING MR. CATELLANOS MUÑOZ ONE OF THE PAN GURUS; THEY TOLD ME THEY WANTED TO BRING TO LEGALITY ALL THE ROSARITO PROPERTIES; THE ESTATE GOVERNMENT WENT BACK ON THEIR WORD AND ASKED ME ON HOW TO DENY NATIONAL PROPERTY; I REFUSED TO PERPETUATE THE LAND ILLEGALITY AND THEY STARTED TO TRY TO SUPRESS ME; BUT NOW THE TIDE IS CHANGING, PRI JUST WON THEM ALL IN BAJA AND AT THE SAME TIME I WON THE ADMINISTRATIVE TRIAL IN THE NATIONAL LAND OFFICE; THAT IS WHY I AM TELLING YOU THAT THE ROSARITO BATTLE IS JUST STARTING, BUT NOW I HAVE A LOT OF TOOLS I DID NOT HAVE BACK THEN; LIKE A LOT OF SUPREME COURT RULINGS IN MY FAVOR.

Jesse is correct, maybe a crooked hand in this? NOW YOU DISCOVERED A TRUE FACT IN LIFE BUT YOU ALSO UNCOVERED YOURSELF AS THE NUEW JESSE THE COOKY LIAR; ARE YOU GOING TO BECOME THE KAT54 SMALL LIAR TAKING OVER JESSE THE COOKY LIAR???????:tumble:

ramuma53 - 7-7-2010 at 05:10 PM

wessongroup
I know about TEMPRA, they did not listen when I told them that they were buying National Land; also I only work for people who have a real right, not for people who stole the land from people who had the old rights, had posession and want to do it the legal way and but also were unable to pay for a decent legal deffense; in my case, I would work only against TEMPRA but looks like they do not need me, they are winning using my legal precepts.

ramuma53 - 7-7-2010 at 05:22 PM

snowcat5
You just know the façade, try to live near them the whole year; when they unload drug boats, when they do not want people around, but if you know them so well, you must know that they are addicted to coke and Methamphetamine known as Ice and of course to alcohol; maybe you are comfortable around people like that, but sorry I do not, I do not support drugs.
Just think where those unloaded drugs are going, to your town and friends and maybe your family.
If you know Mulege, you must know how hard it is to find a young people not addicted to drugs, that business is getting out of hand; it used to be only a transit area, but now they are selling it to kids in Mulege.
If you know them and the area, you must know you can get drugs every place in Mulege, you must know that they sell the drugs through the street or beach vendors; just look at their vans going to the restaurant 20 times a day for their load to be unloaded at the nearby beaches or see cars going to the restaurant al full speed at 3 AM when you know they close the kitchen 9 PM and have no employees.
Snowcat5 are you one of those 3 AM customers?????

Bajatripper - 7-7-2010 at 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaNuts
Quote:

I cropped it and resized it to 399x280, but it's still, showing up big, I'll play with it some more later-

Bajanuts and David Investigator, unless I'm missing something here, there's no need to change the "picture size," as it is of a website, the address is: www.munoz-industries.com.

David, go there directly so you can see for yourself how Mr. Munioz has solved the world's need for clean, cheap energy, along with a host of other things that have confounded scientists for some time now.

ELINVESTIG8R - 7-7-2010 at 07:09 PM

snowcat5 - 7-7-2010 at 07:12 PM

Ramuma53, You are right, I have not seen the late night dealings- I don't drive the highway after dark. :yes:

BajaNuts - 7-7-2010 at 07:23 PM

Quote:
Nuts make sure you put it back..I thought it was a great post! David

seems like the post is still there, smaller picture, but folks should still be able to see and recognize the rotating condo/skyscraper images.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1029283/Rooms...

WOW! That's very impressive that Mr. Munez has rotating condos in Baja just like they have in Dubai!

wessongroup - 7-7-2010 at 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ramuma53
wessongroup
I know about TEMPRA, they did not listen when I told them that they were buying National Land; also I only work for people who have a real right, not for people who stole the land from people who had the old rights, had possession and want to do it the legal way and but also were unable to pay for a decent legal defense; in my case, I would work only against TEMPRA but looks like they do not need me, they are winning using my legal precepts.

First, I only requested that someone post:

Can a "report" be submitted for review, using the following:

First a cover page which would be a recap summary restricted to less than one page... on this "open investigation"?

Second a list of Players: with their names, address, titles and email and/or phone numbers.

Third a chronology: with date, time and a brief note for entry

Fourth: Documentation to support all entries in the chronology, written statements, official documentation, photographs, etc.,. the documentation would support any and all notes in ones chronology.. and referenced back as "Attachment 1.. et al..?

[Edited on 7-1-2010 by wessongroup]

Second, I also suggested with humor independent verification:

I read where they had passed a type of "Freedom of Information Act" .. but, if it is still under investigation.. that might keep it from the Public.. if closed would think you could get a copy..

I have a HP8500 all in one, which has built in scanner with ADF.. should work.. carry a Xantrax 400 Power plus for back power for various things.. in has to two 110 ac outs.. so it would be possible..

"neighbors say" exactly.. would be interesting to put this to bed...

Hey Marine.. want something to do... your retired aren't you.. just sitting there typing.. or something like that... you could put on a "war face".. that should get the old juices flowing.... Hoorrraw..

Boy wish I could go do something like this, what an adventure and would be interesting and fun, at least to me ....

Just scrolled up.. congratulations Pompano.. but, not sure for what.. you guys hitched? or just selling tickets.. a very pretty lady

This suggestion for someone else to do the work, was due to be being handicapped.. physically, not mentally (most of the time)

Thirdly, once information began to come forward:

Well ramuma53... we just about have a one page synopsis of the "case" or I'm getting a better understanding what is happening, turtle meat served in a restaurant, unfair enforcement of Law and regulations, alleged illegal activity

Now we need... the players Identified...

The chronology of events...

Like, on 4/19/2009, 10:45 arrest made for the selling of Turtle meat attachment(s) 1

4/19/2009, 13:34 photograph of turtle parts found on site attachment 2

4/21/2009 15:34 .. statement obtained from __________ attachment 3

Any notes included in the chronology shall be supported with documentation

Fourth... to my knowledge, I had not posted on this "thread" as it was just ... well, just talk, and I don't like turtle soup and/or meat .. and decided further suggestions to document the "issue" was not going to be taken seriously

Bajamigo, vandnberg... Well so much for that.... have fun, I'm gone... he said she said..

[Edited on 7-3-2010 by wessongroup]

Fifth, you supplied a link to documentation on 7/5/2010 and I responded to the submission of documentation:

thank you for the supply of documentation which aids in developing events as they occurred in a chronological sequence

the documentation aids greatly in developing many events which have been in dispute and allows for review, inspection and/or contact with the issuing agency to independently verify the information supplied

Will be interesting to see what documentation can be supplied to negate your supplied information and/or documentation

Sixth.. again suggested indirectly independent verification for those who rejected out of hand your submitted documentation, on 7/5/2010

"and here I was hoping for independent third party verification.. "

Seventh, my post on 7/7/2010, was in your support, as you were the only one that took up the challenge to support your cases with "documentation," not only documentation on the issue in disputed regarding land ownership, but also about yourself as to your character ..

"Mr. Munoz, if one is in need of a lawyer in Mexico... think you might fit the bill.. also think SEMPRA might want to check you out.. as it would appear they are taking it in the shorts big time.. plus they have money too... not a bad client to have...

Documentation, (evidence) in anyones case is the cornerstone of what is used in court to win a case and it would appear based on the supplied documentation your position has been upheld in court.

It was suggested that independent third party verification could be used to completely validate all suspicions as to the authenticity of supplied documentation, if one did not readily accept the documents supplied.

Just one thing, not sure one would use running for political office as a plus... you could draw more heat from that, than anything else..

Don't have a horse in this race.... I was only looking at if from a case prep standpoint.. "where's the beef" and put it together so one can clearly see the events in chronological order..

As for all the other... would suggest that too be resolved in court, as the name calling only gets folks upset, creates ill will and solves nothing

Hope all are, to some degree, a bit more informed on events which have occurred in this dispute and that all can just move on ....

And thank you all ..... that have supplied documentation, as it all helps "

If I in someway made you think I was attacking your methods, your person, your achievements.. that was not the case

Rather I was complimenting your methods as a practicing attorney

There is only one thing that has me a bit confused with your last post directed to me....

You say that "I know about TEMPRA, they did not listen when I told them that they were buying National Land"

Was this conversation, as a potential client, or was in just in passing over dinner, or just an event you attended?

As your next statement, is that you would not have a client like TEMPRA, (yet you're stating your gave them advice).... and would work against them..

And I would offer, that a well prepared case with supporting documentation that is easily read and understood is something that is required by most courts, be they in Mexico, United States or just about any place I'm aware of... and is the functioning corner stone of all "justice systems" and is expected from all who work within the framework of a legal system...

Thats my story and I'm sticking to it..

Again, I hope this has resolved the "legal" question of who owns title to the subject site in question...

As to the personalities from an internet thread ... well, maybe we need "Judge Judy" about now... :):)

ramuma53 - 7-8-2010 at 02:37 PM

wessongroup
About a year ago The El Zargaso restaurant Olivia’s concession in Federal zone was being under federal police observation, because they know she is unloading big shipments of something; a big task was getting ready to come down on the shipments but information leaked and the task force left, but only the intelligence officials remained at the hotel as guests; that same night a big boat unloading took place and was observed by the AFI and Navy intelligence officials, they just observed and reported then as guests got the information that next Saturday Illegal sea turtle would be cooked and served at the Olivia’s restaurant; they organized the multi corporation task force to catch her and they did it expecting to catch also drugs, but they only caught the sea turtles, enough for a federal prosecution.
Four Federal corporations caught Maria Olivia Higuera Aguilar with a big pot of sea turtle in her restaurant, with customers ready to be served; when the authorities entered the place, she got the big pot and tried to take it outside trough the back dor, but was caught with it on her hands by a Marine commando who entered the back of the restaurant; they also caught the turtle heads and shells on the trash and on the back of their pickup truck.
She was sent to jail and her first statement was that she was only serving the sea turtle for an Ensenada couple and was only cooking it for them; as that is recognition that she committed a federal crime, she later changed her story alleging that we at the Hotel Buenaventura planted the turtle on her.
The only problem is that she was caught not by the marine commandos only, it was a multi corporation task force including the fisheries department, AFI (Mexican FBI) and the PGR (Justice Department) and she is at this moment being prosecuted in a federal court; the penalty for that crime is 12 years in a Federal prison.
That kind of crime do not allow to be free on bail, but she was granted bail and a lot of pressure has been put on the federal police and judge to favor Olivia by the organized crime syndicates, but up until now she is still in federal trial; even with the excuse that the hotel personnel planted the sea turtle she has not been able to explain why she was caught with it on her hands and being cooked at her restaurant; also her fist statements are against her. We expect a jail sentence very soon.
Of course, here you will see that the one subjected to trial is me, because she has a lot of advocates that justify even the cooking of the protected species; attack me on my property rights and every chance they have; of course the property issue has no relationship with the sea turtle, but I have been forced to defend myself and proved my property beyond any reasonable doubt, but as you can see, we are not dealing with reasonable people but people on a mission to lay a smoke screen on Olivia and Nark crimes, taking people off the main issue; that restaurant is unloading drugs and was selling unlawful meals.
She is being at the same time being prosecuted for attack with intent to kill and American, robbery, robbery with violence, damage to property, assault with a deadly weapon and illegal entrance to private property but having 8 criminal prosecutions, she and Nark (Mark Jerome Burbey) have only served a few days in jail and have 8 bail bonds to remain free even if you can be free on only 3; she received a sentence to start serving jail but she has never been served the order to start serving the time; she received another sentence to pay back an couple of Americans who got defrauded by her and her husband and never returned a penny because the judge never enforced the order.
But as you see, the one under attack here is me, but I do not care, I am not a criminal and I can easily defend myself while she cannot, because everything said here is backed up by legal documents; that is why I uploaded www.munoz-industries.com/proof.htm showing my documents and proof of character while also showing the documents that demonstrate Olivia’s a being prosecuted for several crimes.
Just don’t be confused, the ones attacking with no reason are the drug traffickers advocates; you will see that they do not listen to reason or are convinced by any official document, they just keep coming and coming on their mission to lay the smoke screen.

wessongroup - 7-8-2010 at 03:30 PM

Thank you for the recap summary of events.. and your documentation supplied

ramuma53 - 7-8-2010 at 03:37 PM

For all of you who doubt about the new technologies on my webpage.
I have several patents pending on the going:
Sea water Desalination using no external energy by means of vacuum boiling and heat exchangers; this new technology uses Stirling (hot air) motors using only the sun as power and with no scalable limit.

Waste water treatment and return to human consumption quality; this is a completely new technology being introduced here in Mexico, that using as input the worst waste water you can imagine, by the addition of several patented biodegradable reactives, the waste solids are flocculated and coagulated then taken out and the clean water filtered, returning it to better than bottled water quality; a show system is going to start working in a major hotel in Cancun soon.

Sea weaves energy capture by means of submerged apparatus anchored to the sea bottom, avoiding the big expense of floating structures subjected to storms; using a new kind of energy transductor with no moving parts and bi directional energy capture.

Wind energy capture, by means of a new technology that uses the fact that the energy captured is directly related to the square of the area cut by the apparatus and the wind speed cube; my apparatus is about 1/4 the size of the big windmills for the same energy output, being also more resistant to storms; also using as wind energy transductor a Tesla turbine with efficiency superior to the best turbines today.

Sorry but that is how I spend most of my day thinking, not writing on Bajanomads.:light:

[Edited on 7-8-2010 by ramuma53]

ELINVESTIG8R - 7-8-2010 at 03:51 PM

Rafael do not waste your time trying to convince some of these people about your land ownership or your pending projects because you will just drive yourself crazy. Jesus himself could come down and tell them you obtained your land legitimately and they still would not believe it. I think that one or more of your accusers should take a VERY deep look inward at themselves before casting stones. I am convinced you are telling the truth about your land and I for one wish you luck on your other projects. All of those who think you are a land thief with respect to the documents you provided can go screw themselves. Case closed on that one.

ELINVESTIG8R - 7-8-2010 at 07:04 PM

You're probably right Jesse you funny little man. :lol:

ELINVESTIG8R - 7-8-2010 at 07:39 PM

Yeah, Jesse you are a real Investigator. Unlike that fraud Elinvestig8r. Keep your reports coming Jesse. We love them...

Sincerely,

The Fraudster!

KAT54 - 7-8-2010 at 07:43 PM

Yes ELINVESTIG8R should have seen this scam done twice.
Is he really an investig8r?
Mano Negro forged some papers around 1990 that said he claimed the property in around 1970.
He paid off a recording official on the mainland.
He then paid the fees and went to court
He then tried the same thing in TJ
That has not worked out just yet.
The people are getting smarter.
As for the inventions, other inventors

ELINVESTIG8R - 7-8-2010 at 07:43 PM

ELINVESTIG8R - 7-8-2010 at 08:17 PM

ELINVESTIG8R - 7-8-2010 at 08:28 PM

ELINVESTIG8R - 7-9-2010 at 05:17 AM

No kidding? THANK YOU!

ELINVESTIG8R - 7-9-2010 at 05:40 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by JESSE

Here ya go "investigator", heres your friend doing the same thing back in 2004.

Well Jesse until proven to the contrary which it has not, I would prefer being known as a friend to Rafael Munoz Martinez than known as a friend to a pip-squeak like you. Rafael is right you are "Kooky"

ramuma53 - 7-9-2010 at 07:37 AM

Jessy the cooky liar and more
I am not going to defend ELINVESTIGAT8R he do it himself very good but you just proved yourself a real crook and drug traffickers advocate while at the same time not a gentleman. Why do you think there are no sales in Rosarito Beach 200 land developments????
Because in 1992 the Federal Government started a program in Parallel with Puebla to regularize the land ownership that was at that time National Land as proved in my ABC Estate newspaper through my writings in "La Verdadera Historia de Rosarito" but the Estate Government opposed the Federal initiative; The PRI government then, gave the Pan Estate government what they wanted, stopped the program.
A clear example of watch what you wish because it may be granted; the Federal government knew the problems that will arise with the irregular land ownership and let the Estate government hang themselves.
200 developments arose among them La Joya del Mar who acquired the land from The Ejido Mazatlan after violating an Amparo.
Do you see the parallelism with Punta Banda???
Then the PAN won the presidency and all land ownership programs halted; just check how land was stolen all over Baja California.
At first the Pan political party supposedly wanted to correct the land ownership problem and thorough Hector Castellanos Muñoz and Carlos Reynos Nuños, both top Pan Officials, contacted me to make a Estate plan to correct the land ownership; I made the plans and took Reynoso Nuños to Mexico city and showed him the legal facts first hand, he paid all the costs with Estate funds.
When we returned with all the legal material and proof of National Land ownership, the then Governor having personal interests, did not accept the plan and asked me to draw a plan to deny the National Land property; something impossible but they went with it and started to attack me to suppress my way of correcting the land ownership, even tried to put me in jail several times.
All of those facts are printed on the newspapers.
To denny National Land ownership would have been to abandon several big groups who were trying to get titles for their land, among them Poblado Venustiano Carranza, Fisherman town El Campito, Fisherman town Popotla, Castillos del Mar condominiums, El Oasis development and hotel and several Rosarito Beach neighborhoods who were being pressed to pay for their lands to the Ejido Mazatlan.

With the Estate government backing all those towns and neighborhoods were almost deprived of their lands but with my newspaper and several groups like the Street vendors and horse raid providers in Rosarito plus several political groups, I founded the Workers Party in Rosarito and we got the first Councilman for that party in Baja California.

With the political party and people power we stopped the Estate fro depriving most of those groups from their land, Popotla fisherman town is now still there, Venustiano Carranza town is still there, Castillos del Mar was not affected, El Oasis remained and stopped Ejido Mazatlan from selling most of Rosarito.

Baja's Estate government used Hugo Torres Chavert to invade Playa Encantada, but that land was paid to the SRA as National Land and that is still true and will be back any time to return the land to their rightfull owners now that Pan Political party lost Baja California.

The Torres group with La Joya del Mar as one of their developments will be returned, but that is not all, Rosarito beach hotel is in problems too and the other 2 developments in Rosarito beach are built also in National land already sold by the Federal government to other people so those towers will be in deep problems too.

That is why most American who had already bought in to those development asked for their money returned; since then they have been trying to misguide people to sell those illegal developments, even providing in hose title insurance; but as soon as those developments start to feel the legal pressure, ?who do you think will pay for that in house title insurance??????

The tourist strip Tijuana to Ensenada has to be corrected on its land ownership problem before selling to Americans, otherwise Punta Banda will repeat over and over and the American Consulate know about the problem, I advised them before Punta Banda happened and it did giving me the reason so they perfectly know what will happen in Rosarito Beach and are advising American not to buy there, just ask them.

So what you are doing here trying to expose me for doing that is exposing again the problem that exist there and I do not care you do it, you are doing what really is needed, to let people know there is a problem with land ownership in Rosarito Beach, that problems are coming and better protect themselves.

So please continue I will continue to provide information and legal proof, but your friends are not going to be happy with you.

David K - 7-9-2010 at 07:58 AM

I am still waiting to see photos of the Mexican Navy gunboat YOU have claimed was parked in front of Mark and Olivia's restaurant (and your motel)... that NOBODY else along Bahia Concepcion (who live there, even) has seen... Please, please tell us why (with so much drug trafficing evidence you have claimed here) Mark and Olivia are not in jail?

Give me (us on Nomad) a reason to believe you... someone nobody here has met, over people who run a tourist business that many of us have met and talked to... a reason based on FACTS/ EVIDENCE... not made up stories. Because there are a few turtle lovers here, THAT is the subject to build up hate to Mark and Olivia...

Name calling is not a mature method to gain support (Narc, for example) for your cause.

I know I have asked you for this proof of your wild claims before, but thought I would one more time.

KAT54 - 7-9-2010 at 12:40 PM

Here is what Mano Negro has said in plain English.
In 1992 the Federal Government started a program to regularize the land ownership (National Land) Later the government stopped the program.
In 1992 Mano Negro forged documents and filed them on the mainland stating he had a claim to Benaventura.
Mano Negro states, “land was stolen all over Baja California” at this time.
Mano Negro has showed others how to do this and steal land.
The Governor tried to suppress Mano Negro’s way of (stealing) the land ownership
He even tried to put Mano Negro in jail several times.
The government used Hugo Torres Chavert to take Playa Encantada,
But that land was stolen again (on paper) as National Land and any time will be delivered to the thieves
The tourist strip from Tijuana to Ensenada still has to be (stolen) correcting its land ownership.
Many opportunities still to steal land.

mtgoat666 - 7-9-2010 at 04:24 PM

how come ramuma53 and kat54 have similar writing styles, and consecutive numbers?

fishabductor - 7-9-2010 at 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by mtgoat666
how come ramuma53 and kat54 have similar writing styles, and consecutive numbers?

Now that is the million dollar question....:lol::lol::lol:

Good eyes..goat!!

Only problem...is that kat54 has actually pointed the finger at ram..one53

[Edited on 7-9-2010 by fishabductor]

dtbushpilot - 7-9-2010 at 05:24 PM

Don't argue with an idiot Jesse....you know why. Take the higher road and leave this nonsense to the idiots......dt

JESSE

desertcpl - 7-9-2010 at 06:53 PM

I for one agree with you, I dont have a fight in this,but didnt some one many years ago say some like this ( It would apply to Mr Munoz.)

If it looks like a duck and swims like a duck and walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it must be a DUCK

good night Mr Munoz

Bajatripper - 7-9-2010 at 07:05 PM

Quote:
HELP!!!!! I CAN'T LEAVE THIS QUICKSAND OF A THREAD, ITS LIKE HEROIN, HELP!!!

Man, you need a beer or ten.

mtgoat666 - 7-9-2010 at 10:08 PM

Quote:
In the first document in the above link, Muñoz claims:

"Document where Olivia ask me for permission to cross my property, signed by her with a Navy captain as official witness.

If Olivia were the legal owner she would not ask me for permission to enter my property in writing.

This prove that she know who is the owner so this prove she lye if in fact she say she is owner of something."

ANOTHER LIE, when a property is being fought for by two parties, the party in physical posession of the property retains the rights to the property until a court of law rules for or against. The party NOT in posession, cannot use the property in any way or form EVEN if at the end, the courts rule in their favor.

THAT IS THE REASON, WE HAVE ALL OF THESE LAND PROBLEMS IN BAJA, BECAUSE SOMEONE CAN ILLEGALLY TAKE POSESSION OF YOUR PROPERTY, AND THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT UNTIL A JUDGE RULES IN FAVOR OF YOU.

ps: Muñoz also claims a navy captain signed the letter, thats a lie, it clearly says the "officer in charge".

[Edited on 7-9-2010 by JESSE]

jessy:
ramanus53 and fat54 are trolls, and you got hooked. spit out the hook, man!

ELINVESTIG8R - 7-10-2010 at 03:51 PM

For the record, with respect to the documents provided by Rafael Muñoz Martinez I have officially joined the "Mano Negra Club." It has a cool ring to it. Since some in here decided to make "Mano Negra" into something vile and despicable I am going to make the name into something nice like a club. Want to Join? Don't be afraid of pip-squeaks in here Join the club if you believe the documents are true. If you don't want to join that's cool too.

As far as what transpired at the restaurant I will not take a stand until verdicts are rendered with respect to the allegations against Mark and Olivia.

I thank you!

David Elinvestig8r M.

ramuma53 - 7-10-2010 at 05:54 PM

Kat54
One thing is to contribute with some true facts, but you openly lie.
To start, my procedure was not started in 1992, it was started in 1972, I was granted a title in 1985 and that was the first title I registered, but since it contained a mistake it was changed in 1992 and also registered at the public registry.
Olivia in 2002 accused me to the Federal Police in Santa Rosalia of forging my title but she even got the year wrong because she based her accusation on a Xerox copy I gave her where the year was not very clear, she said it was 1997 instead of 1992; anyway a Federal investigation PGR/DDF/SPE-X/255/06-01 was started and the Justice Department asked The Agrarian Secretary to submit copy of my file and my title; the Agrarian Secretary submitted my file and copy of my legal title to the Federal Police, proving beyond ay legal doubt that my file existed, that my title was legal and every one of Olivia’s accusations were false and without grounds; this was stated on an official letter to me and the Public Registry to clear any annotation of investigation or wrong doing on my title registry; the official letter was issued on Julio 27, 2006 official document #13672/06 issued by the General District Attorney’s office (PGR) Sub Delegation for special business in Mexico DF, office X-DDF (I will upload a copy of the document).
If you see, the investigation lasted from 1992 to 1996 when I was completely cleared of any wrong doing; in between, the PGR asked Olivia to provide any legal proof she may have proving I had made any wrong doing; of course she was unable and the case dropped without even going to trial; the cause, an absolute lack of proof of any wrong doing by me and an absolute lack of proof provided by the accuser Olivia and a confirmation that my file existed and my title was legal by the issuing authorities.
With that I prove that you are untruthful, a liar and a dishonest people just like Jesssy the cooky liar, clearly showing a dishonest motivation.
You may think that people do not see through what you say, but they send comments on U2U and for me it is clear what opinion you are creating about yourself.
Every other word said by you do not deserve an answer after this, you have been proved a liar, just as Jesse the cooky liar, now you are Kat54 the liar and just noise.

ramuma53 - 7-10-2010 at 06:27 PM

Jesse the cooky liar
Even if you are a known liar, you sometimes make interesting questions that deserve an answer.
Olivia signed a notary acceptance that she does not own the Hotel, to Roberto Melony, who invested the money in my property and with who, I have a legal contract, so Olivia was only an employee to one of my tenants, she did not even work for me directly and was Roberto Meloni who fired her because he caught her stealing and she of course did stole the Federal Concession because it was paid with the hotel funds and she clearly say she does not won it, so it is clear she stole that money and is a thief.
On the right of way you are wrong, you do not have to allow free way to anybody unless the judge order you to allow it and no such order exist, because the order was issued, but I asked for the Federal protection against that illegal order by the Agrarian Magistrate and I won the amparo, so no such order exist.
As I demonstrated, at this time no open trial exist and we are not waiting for any ruling, every case has been closed and I won them all; the final recognition by the Agrarian Magistrate is posted on my webpage second from the bottom up; on this you are not lying, you are just mistaken, but as an ignorant of the law procedures it is allowed; of course your bad faith is clear, but this time you are just an ignorant cooky.
On the Olivia’s recognition of my property, the document on Olivia’s writing, clearly say she ask me for permission to come in and out of my property, she does not refer to any legal order or tell me I have to do it for any reason other than respect for my property.
On the official in charge as you know (I think you know?) in the military, commission is above rank, but since I was there, I know that the official in charge, had at that time, the rank of Capitan, if you doubt it, just ask Olivia, I believe she was there too; my cooky liar, you are really becoming desperate and clearly showing yourself as a drug traffickers advocate, try to do it better, at least read something or ask for help, you clearly do not have the knowledge to rise a public doubt.:lol::lol::lol:

ramuma53 - 7-10-2010 at 06:48 PM

Jesse the ignorant cooky liar

Since you are an ignorant, but not a simple ignorant, because here a lot of people have a reason to be ignorant of the political arena and Mexican Political parties but not you being a Mexican.

At that time, Porfirio Muñoz Ledo was running for President on my same party, he latter declined the candidacy in favor of Vicente Fox, who won the Mexican Presidency; we all did with him the same in favor of Pan party, the party ruling today; so it was not a chess cake party, but the one who won with Vicente Fox on a political strategy, only latter the party disappear because we all left with Porfirio Muñoz Ledo, leaving the party empty.

In Fact Porfirio Muñoz Ledo became the Presidential commissioner in charge of the Mexican government strategy change toward the new Republic and latter the Mexican Omni Power Ambassador to the European Union and today, he is a Federal Congressman; maybe you as a simple cooky do not understand political strategy, but it exist and I am at this time Porfirio Muñoz Ledo representative in Baja California for his powerbase “Nueva Republica” organization, an organization that has as a goal to turn Mexico in to a real democracy and republic.

On the photo of the congressman candidate, he did not provide the photo in time for the printers so they printed it with my photo on both sides, I paid for the printing anyway and we printed some more for him latter.
What kind of doubt do you think you can cast with this; you were there in Baja at that time and you (I think ????) voted on the 2000 elections so you must have seen my name when you casted your vote.

ELINVESTIG8R - 7-10-2010 at 06:53 PM

ramuma53 - 7-10-2010 at 06:56 PM

Elinvestiga8r
Nice to know there is a club that take this as a fun thing as it should be, send an invitation to Jesse the ignorant cooky liar and to Kat54 the liar or they will die of a hart attack soon.

Since you are going to wait for veredict on Olivia and Narc, I can tell you that you will not have to wait for long, things are moving very fast now .

David K - 7-10-2010 at 06:57 PM

Why does a serious, important businessman and land developer waste his time on Baja Nomad... What kind of person comes here to spead hate over other Baja people (Mark and Olivia)?

The only result would be to turn tourists away from enjoying Mark and Olivia's beautiful restaurant... to hurt another person...in order to drive them away so he can take there business and make it another one of his collections... People and their lives mean nothing to this power hungry man... so it would seem.

ELINVESTIG8R - 7-10-2010 at 06:59 PM

CHISMOSO

ELINVESTIG8R - 7-10-2010 at 07:07 PM

ELINVESTIG8R - 7-10-2010 at 07:10 PM

ELINVESTIG8R - 7-10-2010 at 07:13 PM

David K - 7-10-2010 at 07:19 PM

Show us the evidence David... Convince me that Muñoz is a good guy and he has a reason to slander* Mark and Olivia on the Internet (instead of allowing law enforcement to do its job). All Muñoz can do here is harass this couple... You have taken sides, but have you met Mark and Olivia to see what kind of people they are? You can just drive right there and have a visit with them... That is something you can't do with Muñoz because he doesn't tell us where (in Tijuana or ? ) he is... Because he is rarely at Bahia Concepcion, from what we hear.

* I don't think there is ever a good reason to slander people on the Internet... it is a cowardly thing to do.

David K

ELINVESTIG8R - 7-10-2010 at 07:28 PM

Rafael Munoz has shown his evidence with respect to his land. He is not a land Thief. I support him in that and period. As far as the issue with Mark and Olivia I have said I am not taking sides until a verdict is rendered in court. Person(s) in here have something they are not telling the rest of us and I hope some day that story can be told.

David K - 7-10-2010 at 07:36 PM

You don't see this as a bully trying to push others off their property and hard work... who are providing a good service to Nomads?

David K

ELINVESTIG8R - 7-10-2010 at 07:50 PM

I said I support the documents Rafael Muñoz has provided as proof he did not steal land. David if he is a tough guy with respect to protecting what is his I would do pretty much the same as he's doing if not more. All parties have been in here saying what they want to say with respect to their respective issues. Rafael has proven to me and all I care is that he has proven it to me to get my support on that issue that he is not a land thief. I have not condemned Mark and Olivia for the allegations levied against them and have steadfastly stated I am waiting for a verdict in a court of law before saying anything about those allegations.

ELINVESTIG8R - 7-10-2010 at 07:52 PM

ramuma53 - 7-10-2010 at 07:53 PM

David K
Why do you think Olivia and Narc have 8 criminal prosecutions going on and two federal also, because they are just good people.

Show me good people who cook protected species or who are drug addicts.

No my friend, this discussion is not over trying to discredit a couple of nice guys, it is over the fact that she was caught cooking 2 sea turtles and selling themt in her restaurant.
All the other facts are just a smoke screen to deviate the attention off the main issue.

People who know Olivia and Nark, know they are drug adicts and alchoolics, nobody, not even you can denny that fact.

The sea turtles are a protected specie and is not just right to cook them and sell soup out of them; it is now against the law and a federal offense and that is why they are being prosecuted.

Olivia was caught with the stew pot on her hands by the authorities, she first said that she was only cooking them for an Ensenada couple b ut latter was found that she buy it form a lady in Requeson beach where the authorities also caught arts of the caguamas.

She may say we planted the sea turtles in her restaurant, but please explain how is it possible for any of my employees to enter her kitchen with a couple of big sea turtles, cook them in a big pot and when she saw the marine commandos, she ran to the kitchen and got the big pot to try to go out the back door ??? if she did not know what was in the pot, why run???

Why pic up that particular pot from her kitchen and ran out the back door??

There is no explanation and that is what the police think and also the judge.

Corruption is possible when secret prevail, but as you know, this is no secret.

All of you who try to pass them as a nice couple being bullied by some rich guy, are wrong and you know it, trying to cover it up is immposible now and very soon you will regret having said they were a nice couple and that will be because they will let you down.

ramuma53 - 7-10-2010 at 07:54 PM

dtbushpilot
nice to have you here too, but do not insist, Jesse he ignorant cooky liar will not leave, he has a mission, le him try.

mtgoat666 - 7-10-2010 at 08:02 PM

Quote:

elvis,
that's a good one :lol:

what's up with the black power fist? looks reminiscent of black panthers,... but don't think you intended that,... so, who has the mano negro?

David K - 7-10-2010 at 08:04 PM

So, because you don't have any better evidence against them, you bring up the turtle story (again) hoping to get sympathy from the tree huggers (greenies) here.

Olivia told me what happened and she (in person) is far more believable than you (on the Internet). Do you think someone being so harassed te way you are harassing them would take a chance at breaking the law?
Allowing a Mexican family to use her kitchen for their big event is the kind hearted action of this lady. Do you also go around to other places (like Comondu) and turn in other families cooking turtle (beacause you have nothing else to do)?

If it is turtle crime you hope to stop, then leave... they have been arrested and released for allowing (without knowledge) someone else to cook their fiesta turtle meal.

mtgoat666

ELINVESTIG8R - 7-10-2010 at 08:22 PM

David K - 7-10-2010 at 08:51 PM

What are you drinking tonight (can I have some)? :light: :lol:

Skipjack Joe - 7-11-2010 at 02:35 AM

Quote:
David K
Why do you think Olivia and Narc have 8 criminal prosecutions going on and two federal also, because they are just good people.

People who know Olivia and Nark, know they are drug adicts and alchoolics, nobody, not even you can denny that fact.

PLEASE RESPOND TO DAVID K'S REQUEST FOR DOCUMENTATION OF MARC AND OLIVIA'S GUILT OF NARC TRAFFICKING.

Anyone can press charges, especially when they have a motive like yours, but you should provide proof before slandering these people.

The turtle stuff is total nonsense. As you stated: they were raided for drugs, none were found, but these headless turtles were discovered, so other charges were pressed. Personally I don't believe that you give a rat's a$$ for those creatures. And it bothers me that you're using that specific crime to fulfill your real estate dreams.

The details of many of your responses, however, indicate to me that many of your answers are honest. There can be no denying that. You are a powerful man in baja Mr Munoz and must be very annoyed with the unexpected resistance you're encountering. The others had folded much quicker in the past.

But the documentation you provided deals with the legality of your land ownership. That was never in question in this thread. In fact, there is no mention of disagreement anywhere here in regards to that. The issue here has been a criminal case of drug trafficking and the killing of a protected species. Why the smoke screen? Your "proof" has nothing to do with the crimes.

In fact, all your "proof" shows is that you covet the land that the restaurant occupies and could be highly motivated to set people up for the charges you are making. I mean, it's obvious from anyone reading this thread. Don't you see that?

(a) You are making legally unfounded accusations.
(b) You have much to gain personally from these crimes.
(c) You have a history of being involved in identical real estate disputes with others in the past.

Despite your long and detailed posts these 3 facts make readers not want to support you.

Let me put it another way.

Even if Olivia and Marc were guilty of these crimes, the energy and ardor with which you are pursuing these people convinces me that it's not the crimes which are really motivating you so much. After all, you stated yourself that drugs are readily available in Mulege. Why aren't you pursuing this noble cause with other local criminals? And turtles are being poached all over the peninsula. Why the sudden anger over this with your neighbor?

Don't you see how transparent your indignation is?

How stupid do you think your readers are?

I do not drink!

ELINVESTIG8R - 7-11-2010 at 04:37 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by David K
What are you drinking tonight (can I have some)? :light: :lol:

ELINVESTIG8R - 7-11-2010 at 07:38 AM

David K - 7-11-2010 at 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Skipjack Joe
Quote:
David K

PLEASE RESPOND TO DAVID K'S REQUEST FOR DOCUMENTATION OF MARC AND OLIVIA'S GUILT OF NARC TRAFFICKING.

Anyone can press charges, especially when they have a motive like yours, but you should provide proof before slandering these people.

The turtle stuff is total nonsense. As you stated: they were raided for drugs, none were found, but these headless turtles were discovered, so other charges were pressed. Personally I don't believe that you give a rat's a$$ for those creatures. And it bothers me that you're using that specific crime to fulfill your real estate dreams.

The details of many of your responses, however, indicate to me that many of your answers are honest. There can be no denying that. You are a powerful man in baja Mr Munoz and must be very annoyed with the unexpected resistance you're encountering. The others had folded much quicker in the past.

But the documentation you provided deals with the legality of your land ownership. That was never in question in this thread. In fact, there is no mention of disagreement anywhere here in regards to that. The issue here has been a criminal case of drug trafficking and the killing of a protected species. Why the smoke screen? Your "proof" has nothing to do with the crimes.

In fact, all your "proof" shows is that you covet the land that the restaurant occupies and could be highly motivated to set people up for the charges you are making. I mean, it's obvious from anyone reading this thread. Don't you see that?

(a) You are making legally unfounded accusations.
(b) You have much to gain personally from these crimes.
(c) You have a history of being involved in identical real estate disputes with others in the past.

Despite your long and detailed posts these 3 facts make readers not want to support you.

Let me put it another way.

Even if Olivia and Marc were guilty of these crimes, the energy and ardor with which you are pursuing these people convinces me that it's not the crimes which are really motivating you so much. After all, you stated yourself that drugs are readily available in Mulege. Why aren't you pursuing this noble cause with other local criminals? And turtles are being poached all over the peninsula. Why the sudden anger over this with your neighbor?

Don't you see how transparent your indignation is?

How stupid do you think your readers are?

Thanks for putting it out so clearly Igor... This is my point as well... ELINVESTI8R, this 'anti-personal' crime Muñoz has waged against Olivia and Marc is what bothers me, and I would think any other Nomad.

wessongroup - 7-11-2010 at 08:00 AM

The new requests for additional "documentation" I do not believe are based in true .. as when Mr Munoz first responded to a request for documentation, the documentation was rejected out of hand as "fraudulent"... period

That position gradually changed and then the documents were accepted, with comments made or "issues" with what the documents "actually" said.

1. Hotel belongs to Roberto Meloni.. Mr. Munoz does not state that there is any claim made by himself and/or anyone else to ownership of subject site, only the “structures and/or improvements” in this document.

2. Argument that physical ownership determines ownership until a case has been tired and resolved in court is not supported by any documentation

3. Attack on personality on Mr. Munoz political affiliations lacks any documentation to support assertions..

4. Attack on Mr. Munoz’s Military career.. Is not based in any fact of any type and to try and compare Mr. Munoz’s to Hitler.. Is once again nothing but a personal slander and has nothing to do with the facts supplied by Mr. Munoz

5. Attack on Mr. Munoz’s position with a newspaper.. Again is unsupported by any facts and are intended to slander

Also noted that his documentation for his ownership of the subject site.. was not disputed by anyone... at that time

Mr. Munoz supplied documentation does support his position, at this time

I have not seen anyone else supply documentation for review, and all the other is just ... Blah, Blah, Blah, hearsay, bs.. and more demands that questions be answered with additional documentation.. seems to be a one way street at all times, from my position

The responses thus far to Mr. Munoz’s documentation are assertions which are not supported by any factual documentation, rather just attacks on Mr. Munoz personality, choice of political affiliation, and interpretations of supplied documentation

Not a clue why one would have these responses to Mr. Munoz’s submission to official documentation, which in fact prove his position, at this time.

Would welcome, additional official documentation, which would afford one the ability to confirm or reject, positions which have developed on:

1 Property ownership of the subject site
2. Ownership of subject structure on the subject site
3. Credentials of individuals who dispute Mr. Munoz’s credentials

It would however seem to be beyond the scope of many here on Baja Nomads..

Other than to bring up additional request for Mr Munoz to supplied additional documentation, while there is NONE supplied by anyone else.. who has adopted a count position.

At this time, one could only find for Mr Munoz.. on a number of issues: supply of official documentation, taking point by point the arguments posed and resolving, and continuing to defend his position with simple and elegant logic supported with official documentation and a history lesson on Real Estate dealing in Mexico and how Political Parties impact same. Which is not any different as in the United States... if you think not.. what about the Freeway which will be put in against the wishes of the folks that like to surf Trestles, by the President of the United States, which somehow got added onto the "bail out bill" which we the people will be paying for .... for many years to come.. And the "Bill" was supposed to save the "Economy of the United States"...

Please don't ask me for "documentation" on that one.. I really don't feel like digging it back out....

I do not know any of the parties involved in this "case".. other than these posts on line.. and have no "personal and/or financial interest" in this issue

Have just found it surprising the vitriol and slander which is supported and/or allowed on this thread

Would expect a lot better .....

ELINVESTIG8R - 7-11-2010 at 08:44 AM

Rafael this is a great picture depicting you in a "I don't take crap from NOBODY" posture. Embrace the Mano Negra apodo given to you and wear it with pride. I sure would.

Pages:  1  ..  13    15    17  ..  19