BajaNomad

Is the U.S. doing enough to help dying Juarez?

Pages:  1  2

nancyconroy - 3-22-2010 at 08:20 PM

Funny but I happen to know that Torres prefers a different drink.

DENNIS - 3-22-2010 at 09:33 PM

Well, Nancy....I have no idea who you are, but I'd go all in with a hand that says you arn't THE Nancy Conroy.

Doesn't really matter. Welcome to BajaNomad anyway.

Your time starts now:

TIC TIC TIC TIC TIC TIC TIC TIC TIC TIC TIC TIC TIC TIC TIC TIC TIC TIC TIC

nancyconroy - 3-22-2010 at 09:50 PM

Dennis, you are such a pessimist.

nancyconroy - 3-22-2010 at 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
Welcome to BajaNomad anyway.

Thank you.

Woooosh - 3-22-2010 at 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by nancyconroy
Funny but I happen to know that Torres prefers a different drink.

That's no secret. A friend of my niece did those lip-syn drag shows for a rich political guy in TJ and said the whole family was very nice and open. Even one of the notorious AFO brothers is said to be so. It's not a big deal down here so long as you also in a traditional marriage and don't shame the family. Mexicans keep very close to their huge extended families, even when they spread out and migrate- that's one of their stronger points IMHO. With big families you get a few gays, a cross-dresser, a handful of gang bangers, a dozen mechanics who doesn't know how to fix anything properly, and enough pregnant teenage nieces to open your own day care center. But the food is great.

Woooosh - 3-22-2010 at 10:35 PM

Quote:

You did sort of hit the ground running pretty fast for a newbie... lol
So long as the real Nancy Conroy from the GGazette comes back- I'll read it. :wow:

DENNIS - 3-23-2010 at 06:10 AM

Quote:

Thank you. I hate it when my talents go unnoticed.

mtgoat666 - 3-23-2010 at 06:24 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
Well, Nancy....I have no idea who you are, but I'd go all in with a hand that says you arn't THE Nancy Conroy.

Doesn't really matter. Welcome to BajaNomad anyway.

Your time starts now:

TIC TIC TIC TIC TIC TIC TIC TIC TIC TIC TIC TIC TIC TIC TIC TIC TIC TIC TIC

dennis:
i am pretty sure that the latest nancy is a guy masquerading under a womans name.

i thought arrowhead was nancy.

perhaps fulano is back, in drag. (and isn't arrowhead also fulano?)

whatever the case, i am sure the latest nancy is a guy and has been banned before, and will be banned again

nancyconroy - 3-23-2010 at 08:42 AM

So why am I now the focus of your attention? I thought this thread was about whether or not the U.S. should help Sodom and Gomor, errr Juarez???

Udo - 4-2-2010 at 08:50 PM

There is only Nomad who knows who is who in this kingdom, and that would be Doug. He is the only one who has access to IP addresses that are used on this site.
To switch names on a regular basis, Fulano has to put on an elaborate scheme of using servers from almost anywhere. Kind of like cyber-criminals now do.

The rest of us can only guess.

Quote:

dennis:
i am pretty sure that the latest nancy is a guy masquerading under a womans name.

i thought arrowhead was nancy.

perhaps fulano is back, in drag. (and isn't arrowhead also fulano?)

whatever the case, i am sure the latest nancy is a guy and has been banned before, and will be banned again

p.s sorry for the minor hijack.

[Edited on 4-3-2010 by udowinkler]

DENNIS - 4-2-2010 at 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by udowinkler

p.s sorry for the minor hijack.

Not to worry, Udo. It's the perfect time of the year to be raising things from the dead. :lol::lol:

gnukid - 4-2-2010 at 09:37 PM

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing.

Reject propaganda, overcome fear, do not be passive.

roadhog - 4-3-2010 at 06:05 PM

ease up ! think of the problem as a sporting event like bull fighting or street GP.
With my first and probably last trip into Mexico, I find the population supportive of organized crime if not excessive violence.

Good Sports

MrBillM - 4-4-2010 at 10:14 AM

We'll know it's arrived as a legitimate sport when they start taking bets at the Sports Books.

It is, however, a sport where "point-shaving" might be a concern. Since the Drug Guys have so much cash available, they could lay some down and then go out and "massage" the Body Count for a winning wager.

Any ideas ?

Pages:  1  2