BajaNomad

Are you a real person who has been to Baja?

Pages:  1  2

Kgryfon - 11-2-2013 at 05:32 PM

First trip in 2002 on a roadtrip with a boyfriend long gone. Been coming back whenever I can ever since. I'm real, I guess. I am; at least I think I am. Therefore I am, I think...

elgatoloco - 11-3-2013 at 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by redmesa
I've been everywhere, man.
Crossed the desert's bare, man.
I've breathed the mountain air, man.
Of travel I've had my share, man.
I've been everywhere.

I've benn to
Reno, Chicago, Fargo, Minnesota,
Buffalo, Toronto, Winslow, Sarasota,
Wichita, Tulsa, Ottawa, Oklahoma,
Tampa, Panama, Mattawa, La Paloma,
Bangor, Baltimore, Salvador, Amarillo,
Tocapillo, Baranquilla, and Perdilla, I'm a killer.

:saint:

JohnnyC

captkw - 11-3-2013 at 09:09 AM

As someone that left home at 11 yrs old and has really traveled.....there so much to see on this spinning chunk of dirt that I have to say..."you cant see it All in One lifetime,,,I'll be Back"..:tumble:

[Edited on 11-3-2013 by captkw]

stella23 - 11-8-2013 at 01:18 PM

I live in Baja..

Relatively Speaking ................

MrBillM - 11-8-2013 at 02:47 PM

Baja was (is ?) GREAT. As a native SoCal person, I found it couldn't be beat for Isolation, Value (including cheap chica companions) and convenience, But...............

Contrary to some of the overly-effusive praise, there are a lot Better places (even within Mexico) to be enjoyed if you've got the time AND (most importantly) the MONEY.

It's ALL Bang for the BUCK.

I've vacationed in places where I can't think of anything better.

IF you could spend ALL of your time at the vacation level of (up to) $10K for a couple of weeks.

One reason the Rich have so much more fun.

For the rest of us, there's the 3rd-world next door.

David K - 11-8-2013 at 03:00 PM

To me, a good vacation has nothing to do with excess money spending. You can't pay for the peace and solitude being on your own beach or in a canyon filled with blue palms or a fossil site or to walk on the Camino Real...

Baja is a special gift from God that combines all types of conditions and elements in a narrow peninsula... We can easily travel from one area to another, that is totally different, in just hours. Some call it the Magic of Baja, the ability it has to cure the ills of civilization, a chance to return to your childhood dreams of adventure, to make all your worries disappear!

Pages:  1  2