BajaNomad

....the COMPLETE TRAINCRASH thread............

Pages:  1  2

EnsenadaDr - 7-20-2014 at 09:42 AM

All this DENNIS, is to deflect from the real issue, the lost funds of the Nomad contributors. We have heard from the peanut chicken coop gallery, let's hear from the pockets of the receivers. Anyone?

DENNIS - 7-20-2014 at 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by EnsenadaDr
All this DENNIS, is to deflect from the real issue, the lost funds of the Nomad contributors.

That is NOT an issue. Issues are things that need to be discussed. This is history. Quit grave-digging and move on.

EnsenadaDr - 7-20-2014 at 10:05 AM

I beg to differ. It is an issue when I am asked to contribute just for the sake of contributing. This was as recent as yesterday. And when people gang up on me to deflect questions. I have no issues myself since I never gave to either cause.

BajaRat - 7-20-2014 at 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
Quote:
Originally posted by BajaRat
My insinuation is not baseless. Her words and actions give rise to many suspicions. I realize she was involved in your care but seeing her posts while you were imcompacitated gave rise to much distrust of her motivation.

Besides...I question whether or not your motives have anything at all to do with her medical career.
I stated my case...her qualifications have been met and this is no place to challenge that.
Find something else. There's no shortage of inspiration coming from her.

Her medical qualifications are being challenged. She is portraying a physician and giving "medical advise" here without giving any verifiable reference to her qualifications and yes she inspires me to find out the truth. Put up or stop acting like an MD and giving medical advise.

[Edited on 7-20-2014 by BajaRat]

greengoes - 7-20-2014 at 10:26 AM

Quote:
Her medical qualifications are being challenged. She is portraying a physician and giving "medical advise" here without giving any verifiable reference to her qualifications and yes she inspires me to find out the truth. Put up or stop acting like an MD and giving medical advise.

I have seen proof that she did complete her medical studies at Universidad Xochicalco and has her Licenciatura de Medicina. It took a while but now has her papers to practice medicine in Mexico from DF.

That being said, if I were ill I would probably seek out a witch doctor before making an appointment with her.

Sol said she didn't shoot herself in the foot here, she blew her entire friggin' leg off.

Physician, heal thyself.

EnsenadaDr - 7-20-2014 at 10:32 AM

Thank you Greengoes for your kind words. I could not treat you however, because I am not a psychiatrist and anyone who continuously needs to consult with their cats has at a least a partial schizophrenic diagnosis. There are many psychiatrists in Ensenada, I can refer you at no charge.
Quote:
Originally posted by greengoes
Quote:

I have seen proof that she did complete her medical studies at Universidad Xochicalco and has her Licenciatura de Medicina. It took a while but now has her papers to practice medicine in Mexico from DF.

That being said, if I were ill I would probably seek out a witch doctor before making an appointment with her.

Sol said she didn't shoot herself in the foot here, she blew her entire friggin' leg off.

Physician, heal thyself.

[Edited on 7-20-2014 by EnsenadaDr]

chuckie - 7-20-2014 at 10:43 AM

Maybe they could just account for the amount you contributed, Doc?

DianaT - 7-20-2014 at 10:43 AM

This whole thread really confuses me. Why is anyone so obsessed with a total accounting of a contribution?

Don't most people make contributions because they just want to do so? When contributing to someone's education fund, do they ask for a dollar by dollar accounting? Same with a medical fund, or bike club, surf club, etc. If you hand money to a homeless person, do you expect an accounting? Should the orphanages keep a spread sheet to show their donors? If someone feels like donating to a cause that others think is not worthy, so what?

There are some major charities to which I will not donate because most of the money goes to pay huge CEO salaries, but that is another story.

This is simply crazy, IMHO. If someone does not want to contribute to something without a full accounting, then just don't contribute. But please, in the so called name of protecting others, just let others decide what they do with their donations.

[Edited on 7-20-2014 by DianaT]

DENNIS - 7-20-2014 at 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by DianaT

Don't most people make contributions because they just want to do so?

Could be the tax write-off.

Quote:

Should the orphanages keep a spread sheet to show their donors?

They had better.

greengoes - 7-20-2014 at 10:56 AM

Quote:
......anyone who continuously needs to consult with their cats has at a least a partial schizophrenic diagnosis.....

[Edited on 7-20-2014 by EnsenadaDr]

I don't consult them, they are contributing journalists.

JoeJustJoe - 7-20-2014 at 11:25 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
My insinuation is not baseless. Her words and actions give rise to many suspicions. I realize she was involved in your care but seeing her posts while you were imcompacitated gave rise to much distrust of her motivation.

Besides...I question whether or not your motives have anything at all to do with her medical career.
I stated my case...her qualifications have been met and this is no place to challenge that.

.You sir Rat Brain are a fool!

Dennis who knows EnsenadaDr well, and has been a member on "Baja Nomad" forever, has already told you EnsenadaDr has recently completed medical school in Ensenada last year, and as a Medical student worked for pesos to get in that medical school training, and now finally after all that red tape is a doctor and working. I think she is about to open up her own clinic.

This is all common knowledge for us that know Janene, aka EnsenadaDr.

i have personally turned to Janene with a few of my own medical issues, and she has given me solid medical advice, that's even better than my own doctor in the US.

The thing I question is why all these personal attacks on Janene just for asking for an accounting on the Gary fundraiser?

The family or any other people personally involved, don't have to answer Janene, and others have a free speech right to tell Janene to mind her own business, or you think she is going over the line.

But what I don't get is why all the personal ad hominem attacks on EnsenadaDr and her character, and her livelihood? Did I make a wrong turn, and this is really the OT?

motoged - 7-20-2014 at 11:32 AM

Dear Answernada Doc,
As a proud member of the Chicken Coop Platoon, I find it offensive that you are calling on Sargeant Bilko to pollute another thread with his childish postings. I find it interesting that you are calling for his "support" with your banter....I didn't know that self-righteousness enjoyed company.

If you haven't noticed, The CC Platoon has a good cross section of thoughtful Nomads as members....some have stood in line waiting to be included, as they see the moral merit in such membership.

Congratulations on your efforts towards becoming an educated person in the Healing Arts....once the education is established as a foundation, the art of applying skills is the next step. Some doctors missed the lecture /memos regarding the dangers of arrogance and considering their status as " a doctor" as being a dangerous ego trip.

As a newbie to your field, I wish you luck.

You are getting some feedback that might be helpful....you may want to reconsider the value of it.

greengoes - 7-20-2014 at 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by JoeJustJoe
........Did I make a wrong turn, and this is really the OT?

Yep. It seems a few of the members and several Cats got out again. The door was unlatched allowing these unsupervised trips.

A work order has been submitted to fix the door.

JoeJustJoe - 7-20-2014 at 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DianaT
This whole thread really confuses me. Why is anyone so obsessed with a total accounting of a contribution?

Don't most people make contributions because they just want to do so? When contributing to someone's education fund, do they ask for a dollar by dollar accounting? Same with a medical fund, or bike club, surf club, etc. If you hand money to a homeless person, do you expect an accounting? Should the orphanages keep a spread sheet to show their donors? If someone feels like donating to a cause that others think is not worthy, so what?

There are some major charities to which I will not donate because most of the money goes to pay huge CEO salaries, but that is another story.

This is simply crazy, IMHO. If someone does not want to contribute to something without a full accounting, then just don't contribute. But please, in the so called name of protecting others, just let others decide what they do with their donations.

[Edited on 7-20-2014 by DianaT]

DianaT wrote: There are some major charities to which I will not donate because most of the money goes to pay huge CEO salaries, but that is another story.

I feel the same way, I will not give to the large charities because I know most of the money goes to pay huge CEO salaries, and fund right-wing causes and other wasteful spending, while little goes to the actual poor people.

In Tijuana, Mx, at the border, you have those charity workers dressed in white as if they are medical workers, working for the Mexican red cross helping the poor and sick. I think actually they are some kind of cult organization where the money probably goes to some psychopath cult leader. I don't know for sure, but some type of scam is going on with these people.

Over at "Walmart" in LA county where I will hold my nose and actually shop, hoping nobody sees me, they always have these charity workers harassing "Walmart" shoppers, asking them if they are willing to help the poor. You could tell most of these charity workers are street people, and more than likely it's just another scam.

I know a case in Rosarito, where this ugly American ex-pat was seeking "paypal" donations to build a beach for the handicapped, and also a physical fitness" workout area right on the beach. The only thing this ex-pat did was illegally paint the curb blue, so that Mexicans would not park in front of his house and make noise, and I also believe he might have used that money to fund his legal fees, because he was also in a legal real estate dispute over that "concession" beach property where he was going to do all these wonderful things for the people of Mexico. In my opinion this ex-pat was scamming people, and really doing PR work thinking it would help in his real estate dispute. It didn't, he lost his real estate dispute, yet the last time I checked, the "paypal" donation site was still up, even when he no longer had control over the beach, to build his handicapped beach. Sadly, I know of at least one "BN" member that gave to this bogus "good cause."

So if anybody is thinking about giving to charity, there is nothing wrong with asking for how is the money going to be used, or even an accounting, and if you feel the charity or so-called good cause spokesperson is getting mad, just because you're asking for transparency, then you probably should not give to that charity because that's a red flag.

Any charity group or good cause should be about transparency and more than willing to tell you exactly how the money is going to be spent, and if they're a large charity group, they should be wiling to open up their books so that everyone knows where the money donations are going.

BajaRat - 7-20-2014 at 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by JoeJustJoe
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

.You sir Rat Brain are a fool!

Dennis who knows EnsenadaDr well, and has been a member on "Baja Nomad" forever, has already told you EnsenadaDr has recently completed medical school in Ensenada last year, and as a Medical student worked for pesos to get in that medical school training, and now finally after all that red tape is a doctor and working. I think she is about to open up her own clinic.

This is all common knowledge for us that know Janene, aka EnsenadaDr.

i have personally turned to Janene with a few of my own medical issues, and she has given me solid medical advice, that's even better than my own doctor in the US.

The thing I question is why all these personal attacks on Janene just for asking for an accounting on the Gary fundraiser?

The family or any other people personally involved, don't have to answer Janene, and others have a free speech right to tell Janene to mind her own business, or you think she is going over the line.

But what I don't get is why all the personal ad hominem attacks on EnsenadaDr and her character, and her livelihood? Did I make a wrong turn, and this is really the OT?

To question one's credentials while portraying a physician on line is common sense not foolish. Check WebMD.com and you will see they list their qualifications. Simple question, simple answer that all. Would you let "Dr Phil" remove your appendix, of course not because you don't know what he is implying by the title Doctor. I have only asked for the same and your testimony ain't gonna cut it either. Get it over with so we know what kind of "Doctor" you are DrEnsenada. You wish this was in OT Joe so you could sling your filth and avoid the truth by cussing and name calling, nice try though.

The day I start taking advise or trusting blindly in "facts" from you will be the day I become truly foolish :smug:

DENNIS - 7-20-2014 at 12:21 PM

Know your recipient:

http://www.charitynavigator.org/

BajaRat - 7-20-2014 at 01:11 PM

My apologies to the Patton family for getting off the subject at hand. My BS sensor has just been challenged for to long and I find it hard to just sit by and take it. I hope all goes well with the fundraiser and we support you and what you wish to do with the money in Gary's honor.
Good luck and keep us posted on whats really important. :cool:

bajabuddha - 7-20-2014 at 01:11 PM

Quote:
BajaBuddha, Counselor and Mediator, Marriage and Family Therapy. :tumble:

Jajajajaja, and now we're alumni, both graduated from the University of Phoenix! :tumble:

Skipjack Joe - 7-20-2014 at 03:27 PM

I think an accounting of the donations is in order as well. But for different reasons than stated.

Many of us were very hopeful when the vehicle had been found. It seemed that it would not take long to find Gary. Yet no search was started. Offers to look were turned down. A location of the vehicle would not be posted. Nobody was even told who the rancher was.

I would say that there is a 95% likelihood that Gary is in that vicinity and a 5% chance that he is not. Yet the fundraiser, as I understand is to search for Gary in the 5%. The natural progression is to look for him near the vehicle. That should be done first and when exhausted move to a wider search. I honestly feel that the money is being thrown away. Since the Pattons don't see it that way I am reluctant to contribute. Perhaps I'm wrong but I don't feel comfortable with the money being spent as they see fit.

If and when a thorough search is done around the vehicle and nothing turns up then I would feel good about donating for his continued search.

A word for the doctor

Skipjack Joe - 7-20-2014 at 03:42 PM

I guess I don't find her as irritating as some do.

I see her as a relentless tenacious person who always states exactly what she thinks. It's those qualities that have helped her driven her to an Md at 40+, have nursed Dennis over his protests, and who doesn't quit or give an inch on any of her posts. I don't agree with a lot if the time but there are few people I would rather have watching my back if I got in trouble.

Perhaps if others can see her in the light it would be a good thing.

[Edited on 7-20-2014 by Skipjack Joe]

wessongroup - 7-20-2014 at 05:44 PM

Something for Doc

DENNIS - 7-20-2014 at 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Skipjack Joe
have nursed Dennis over his protests,

Well...Igor...she wasn't my nurse, and I didn't protest anything. It is said others, however, did. When I got out of the hospital, I didn't even go back to catch up on the mayhem that this board turned into. Not once.
Janene helped me in other ways...watched my house and my dog, but she wasn't my doctor or my nurse.

danaeb - 7-20-2014 at 06:53 PM

Quote:
All this DENNIS, is to deflect from the real issue, the lost funds of the Nomad contributors. We have heard from the peanut chicken coop gallery, let's hear from the pockets of the receivers. Anyone?

Am I the only one who doesn't get this? What lost funds? Was there another donation website besides the recent plumfund? LL has been quite clear that the money he gave to the rancher came directly from the family, long before the plumfund was set up. Who does the Doctora think she is advocating for? So far, we haven't heard anyone come forward to complain about missing (or misappropriated) money. I honestly don't know what the Doctora is taliking about.

[Edited on 7-21-2014 by danaeb]

EnsenadaDr - 7-20-2014 at 07:20 PM

OK Danaeb ONE MORE TIME. LL gave the money to the Rancher to organize and pay a search party. What happened after that? It's very very simple.
Quote:
Originally posted by danaeb
Quote:

Am I the only one who doesn't get this? What lost funds? Was there another donation website besides the recent plumfund? LL has been quite clear that the money he gave to the rancher came directly from the family, long before the plumfund was set up. Who does the Doctora think she is advocating for? So far, we haven't heard anyone come forward to complain about missing (or misappropriated) money. I honestly don't know what the Doctora is taliking about.

[Edited on 7-21-2014 by danaeb]

Pages:  1  2