BajaNomad

Highway blocked at San Quintin this morning...

Pages:  1  2

Cappy - 3-23-2015 at 05:34 PM

Those buses have every kind of blinding light. UGH!!

chuckie - 3-23-2015 at 05:37 PM

I have 6 big burners on the front of old smokey.,,,,,tit for tat I say...

mtnpop - 3-24-2015 at 08:34 AM

Chuckie,
you headed back to Kansas for the summer or just a quick trip up and back?????
got an email from some folks that went Chapala to miss San Quintin and they had to deal with 7 big rigs inching there way north... guess to miss the mess over there...
those drivers got a lot of guts...

???

durrelllrobert - 3-24-2015 at 10:11 AM

Quote: Originally posted by SFandH  
Thanks for the on-site reporting.

Here's a short news clip:

Al Jazeera reporting a Baja event? Well, Hillary Clinton once said that the US was loosing the information war as Aljazeera has become the leader in that they are changing peoples minds and attitudes so it must be true.

The network is sometimes perceived to have mostly pan arab nationalist and Islamist perspectives and having pro Sunni and anti Shia bias in its reporting of regional issues.

However, Aljazeera insists it covers all sides of a debate (including the growers in Mexico?) present Israei opinion, Iran's view and even aired videos releaed by Osama Bin Laden.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Jazeera

Floatflyer - 3-24-2015 at 10:44 AM

Fox News= Fair and Balanced?

MSNBC=?

"Aljazeera insists it covers all sides of a debate" ?

IMO get your "news" from more than one source AND rarely believe ANY of them totally! :D

SFandH - 3-24-2015 at 04:15 PM

Lots of good documentary type current events programming in addition to the latest news on Al Jazeera.

Check out its channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNye-wNBqNL5ZzHSJj3l8Bg

Add a big screen smart TV and you're there.

Bajahowodd - 3-26-2015 at 04:50 PM

Quote: Originally posted by chuckie  
Go worry about bridges....I have been staying at the Chavez on my way back and forth for many years...Your bad for thinking you know of a better choice...

Not my bad whatsoever. There are a number of better choices in the area.

Pages:  1  2