BajaNomad

Care to give Baja Nomad a little something?

Pages:  1    3

CaboRon - 9-30-2008 at 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by David K
Golly you guys sure can twist up my post!

Are we understanding this amigos?:o

What I don't understand is your condesending attitude ...

Geeze, keep at what you are good at (trip reports) and leave the rational thought and the politics to others.

You simply do not have the brain capacity to understand the comments made on this thread ...

The issue is not being debated, but YOU are the brunt of the joke , because it is YOU who Do Not Get It .....

Methinks you are

Have A Nice Day :saint:

CaboRon

Is It Possible for DK to leave this thread without being the last poster ??

comitan - 9-30-2008 at 11:13 AM

What gets me is that DK has the audacity to ask for a tip for Doug, when the forum is at a low point in my estimation with many people leaving because the moderating wasn't being done to get many rule offenders off the forum. For those of you have not been on the forum for a long time, I have to tell you 2 years ago I was defending DK, so will look forward to your future attitude, This thread is like many in the past and I'm sure there will be more, and I'm now wondering who had the hardest head.:?::?::?:

mtgoat666 - 9-30-2008 at 11:20 AM

Quote:
Golly you guys sure can twist up my post! LOL

Doug is not in a financial crisis I am aware of. The SUGGESTION I made was to give the guy a tip for good service and encourage hime to keep the site online. Show your appreciation... that's all.

With some extra cash, I added that he may be able to get those big tee shirt sizes many of you asked for, etc.

No plea, no bailout, where do get this stuff?:rolleyes:

Have a nice day... and if you get good service, it is a custom to tip the server. Waiting tables usually is a minimum wage job and they do get taxed at 15% of the bill rather you tip or not. Doug's income from this site is probably like the waitress getting minimum wage... keeps the site online, but nothing extra for Doug's good service... and not enough to invest in buying more Nomad stuff for the Tienda.

Are we understanding this amigos?:o

dk: is your motivation to produce clothe the naked fat nomads? if so, why not simply ask for spare clothing to cover the whales,... and if the whales are covered, will whale watching still be a viable business at the lagoon?

save the whales!!

vandenberg - 9-30-2008 at 11:35 AM

Quote:
Sorry if that was not clear... a tip for Doug.

Here a couple:
Don't play the ponies,...and
Don't cross the street against a red light.:biggrin:

woody with a view - 9-30-2008 at 11:44 AM

anyone wanna guess the over/under on the total # of pages (and bandwidth!!!:lol: ) where this thread ends?

i'll say 13 and it dies a slow, agonizing death!

[Edited on 9-30-2008 by woody in ob]

oxxo - 9-30-2008 at 12:10 PM

Okay, DK, you're at bat again.

CaboRon - 9-30-2008 at 12:22 PM

Pleszzzzzze

BajaGringo - 9-30-2008 at 02:22 PM

ELINVESTIG8R - 9-30-2008 at 06:36 PM

4baja - 9-30-2008 at 07:30 PM

honey, could you go out and get larger bag of popcorn please.i believe this thread will get better.

4baja - 10-1-2008 at 06:29 AM

see ya buddy, looks like there will be a few guys in camp. doug, marty and bedman might be there. have a few for me. will be at the cabin this weekend getting thing ready for winter.
 Pages:  1    3