BajaNomad

LET'S ALL POST A PICTURE OF OURSELVES!

Pages:  1    3    5

Oso - 2-16-2011 at 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bajatripper
Quote:
Originally posted by Oso
When he comes back he says "No sir, no Mexican Jews.
We got Orange Jews, Tomato Jews, Pineapple Jews. No Mexican Jews."

Oso
Too funny:lol::lol:, but I'm sure it will offend someone.:o

Well, you know what Willie Nelson says...

Dave - 2-16-2011 at 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Oso
Are there Mexican Jews?

Uh, what is that called, the crash helmet?

Oh, I hope not.

José Jiménez, Mexico's first astronaut, was Jewish. :rolleyes:

Bajatripper - 2-16-2011 at 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by mcfez
Thank you O.G. for deleting that picture

All has been erased.

[Edited on 2-16-2011 by mcfez]

Good to see such class, on both sides.
Thanks, guys.:cool:

HELP!!!

Dave - 2-16-2011 at 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Oso
Well, you know what Willie Nelson says...

Dear Abby,

Just noticed that I have a portrait of Willie Nelson attached to my groin.

Bajatripper - 2-16-2011 at 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by longlegsinlapaz
Thank you for posting her WAC pic!!

That is one thing Mom consistently mentioned as an unpleasantry of getting old; people think you were always that way. She was once a beautiful woman, as the photos attest to.
Her professional career showed that she was smart and talented, too. No telling how far she might have gone if her circumstances had been different. As it is, I look back at her accomplishments and, remembering how we were living at the time, often wonder how she managed it.

Thanks for giving me a chance to talk a little about her, longlegz. She's meant a lot to me over the years and has been a central guiding force in my and my childrens' lives. If not for her, gawd only knows how I might have turned out. But even she couldn't polish all of my rough edges, try as she did. We all miss her deeply down here.

Bajatripper - 2-16-2011 at 01:05 PM

Quote:
Dear Abby,

Just noticed that I have a portrait of Willie Nelson attached to my groin.

That could be worth some money. But, of course, you'll have to enshrine it. Will it do you proud?

wessongroup - 2-16-2011 at 01:16 PM

Mrs. wessongroup and wessongroup Jr.

Bear on point... Looks pretty good to me

[Edited on 2-16-2011 by wessongroup]

[Edited on 2-17-2011 by BajaNews]

bajalera - 2-16-2011 at 01:27 PM

Bajatripper: Thanks, now HUSH!

ALREADY a shrine

Dave - 2-16-2011 at 01:40 PM

Quote:
But, of course, you'll have to enshrine it.

Ask around.

mcfez - 2-16-2011 at 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by wessongroup
Just a note... everyone has such nice smiles...

wessongroup....gosh...thanks!

de.jpg - 39kB

AmoPescar - 2-16-2011 at 02:27 PM

The only jews I can think of that could be Mexican would be 'Clamato' Jews...:rolleyes: :tumble:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Oso
When he comes back he says "No sir, no Mexican Jews.
We got Orange Jews, Tomato Jews, Pineapple Jews. No Mexican Jews."

Oso
Too funny:lol::lol:, but I'm sure it will offend someone.:o

BajaRat - 2-16-2011 at 07:07 PM

1980 ~ I'm the blonde in the back.

[Edited on 2-17-2011 by BajaRat]

[Edited on 2-17-2011 by BajaRat]

Pompano - 2-16-2011 at 07:43 PM

With nomad piloto, Dusty...a straffing run on Pacific dunes...10 feet...180mph.....flashback time!

[Edited on 2-17-2011 by BajaNews]

BajaRat - 2-16-2011 at 07:47 PM

WOW!!!!!!!!!!
When I first looked I thought you were in an RV, then I noticed the comms.
To cool.

Stickers - 2-16-2011 at 09:27 PM

Mrs. Stickers showing off her coconuts at the old Cabo San Lucas Hotel.

cabo003.jpg - 46kB

CortezBlue - 2-16-2011 at 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by David K
Quote:
Originally posted by CortezBlue
You have got to be kidding me.

Give my photo out so that I can be in David Kier's cross hairs, No way.

I want to make sure when I am in San Felipe and I see him sitting on a bar stool helping Mexicans learn about their country and explaining how to spell and speak spanish, I want to have a head start so as not to get thrown in jail.:cool:

Crosshairs? As in target? Sorry, I am not a hunter... talk to Baja Angel. Of the hundreds of folks that attended my or other group events... there have only been a couple who asked that there photo be removed or not shown, and that is never a problem... Most of us are nice people who enjoy Baja and enjoy the few times when we may meet up to have some fun. Nobody forces you to have a good time in Baja or on Nomad, afterall.

Why not try to be friends here... I do my best to help Doug keep Nomad both intersting and educational... If you can't learn how to spell a town in the place you are supposed to love so much, then there is nothing more I am going to do about it than remind you of the correct spelling, so don't be affraid of me for Pedro's sake. Do you really want to keep spelling a place wrong, on purpose?

I sure do a lot more here than Baja spell check... and it is all in fun... If you don't have fun here on Nomad, then why do you torture yourself?

Now, why not provide us with your last name so I can make a formal address of anything you do to others here? :rolleyes:

I just give you more opportunities to POST

The Gull - 2-17-2011 at 05:07 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by CortezBlue
Quote:
Originally posted by The Gull
He can open a piñata with a wink and a smile.

He never fills up on chips.

A funny story

The XX man is not mexican, but he is Jewish. A friend of mine bought a sail boat from him in LA.

Man o Manochevitz

Oy Vey!

SDRonni - 2-17-2011 at 12:15 PM

Here are a couple photos of me and DH Frank. The first is on a whale-watching excursion in Cabo last month. The other is from our balcony in Rosarito with Calafia in the background. Our favorite spot on earth!!!

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/4DttGfLb-u11oyq_zSmgCK...

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/jdK9uRhJ0an4cL6baUZIDq...

vandenberg - 2-17-2011 at 01:02 PM

The better half some moons ago.:P:biggrin:

Better half with my buddy, now long gone.

[Edited on 2-17-2011 by BajaNomad]

AmoPescar - 2-17-2011 at 08:30 PM

Hey There SDRonni...

I think all you have to do to make you're picture show up here is to put a
[img] in front of it and a [/img]at the end of your http: addresses with no spaces before or after the address.

Give it a try...

Miguelamo :tumble: :yes:

BajaNomad - 2-17-2011 at 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by SDRonni
Here are a couple photos of me and DH Frank. The first is on a whale-watching excursion in Cabo last month. The other is from our balcony in Rosarito with Calafia in the background. Our favorite spot on earth!!!

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/4DttGfLb-u11oyq_zSmgCK...

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/jdK9uRhJ0an4cL6baUZIDq...

SDRonni - 2-18-2011 at 10:07 AM

Thanks, Doug!

monoloco - 2-18-2011 at 11:09 AM

Gaucho - 2-18-2011 at 11:43 AM

This was a few years back. We had just purchased our lot and I needed some shade.

My wife signing the escritura in San Jose.

Us at a friends wedding at BajaMar.

[Edited on 2-18-2011 by BajaNomad]

karmatourer - 2-18-2011 at 12:50 PM

Here's one on Koh Larn,Thailand 2 years ago.
My best side.:lol:

me1.jpg - 47kB

AmoPescar - 2-19-2011 at 11:23 PM

[B]COME ON NOMADS....I'M SURE THERE'S MORE OF YOU WHO CAN POST A PICTURE OF YOURSELVES!!!

I can't believe it's time for this topic to fade away. We should be able to keep this going for MUCH longer!

So PLEASE…dig out your camera, scroll through your computer files, check your floppies or whatever it takes! ...I'm sure you can find a picture or pictures to post!

You know you want to come out! Just do it...get it off your chest...you'll feel better! It's time to quit hiding behind your internet moniker and your avatar...We want to see who you really are and what you really look like!!

And remember... We like seeing pictures of the wives and kids and significant others too! ...AND there's NO LIMIT to how many pictures you can post.

Taken while visiting my brother in Redmond, Washington 11/09

LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR PICTURE(s)

Miguelamo/Michael/Amo Pescar :yes: :) ;D :rolleyes: :O

David K - 2-19-2011 at 11:35 PM

TODAY above Pine Valley, four wheeling with some guys from TacomaWorld.com...

This is Global Warming in San Diego today! :lol:

[Edited on 2-20-2011 by David K]

bigboy - 2-20-2011 at 10:28 AM

Stuck in Soda Lake last November. I forgot to shift to 4WD and was pulled out by a FORD!

[Edited on 2-20-2011 by bigboy]

[Edited on 2-22-2011 by BajaNomad]

bigboy - 2-20-2011 at 10:33 AM

On the Mojave road last November.

David K - 2-20-2011 at 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by bigboy

Stuck in Soda Lake last November. I forgot to shift to 4WD and was pulled out by a FORD!

Wow... stuck Scout!

Pacifico - 2-20-2011 at 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by David K
Quote:

Wow... stuck Scout!

Love the Scout! Don't feel too bad Bigboy - you aren't the first to be pulled out by a Ford and you won't be the last!!! :lol::lol::lol:

me and McLovin, Bia in the reflection

woody with a view - 2-20-2011 at 10:59 AM

rsz_100_6571.jpg - 31kB

bigboy - 2-20-2011 at 11:00 AM

The mud was as slippery as a bar of soap. I tried to shift to 4WD to get out but no go! At idle, all four tires just spun with no movement at all.

Pacifico - 2-20-2011 at 11:03 AM

Quote:

On the Mojave road last November.

I've always wanted to do the Mojave Road....Is that for only street legal vehicles or can green sticker vehicles travel it (legally)?

bigboy - 2-20-2011 at 11:06 AM

Pacifico,
I own two Bronco's and a 4X4 Excursion, so no problem asking for help from a Ford owner! They all run BFG AT KO's, maybe that is why I got stuck. No blowouts on the trail though!

the better half

woody with a view - 2-20-2011 at 11:07 AM

having a blast.

rsz_1100_5405.jpg - 33kB

bigboy - 2-20-2011 at 11:09 AM

Pacifico,

Any vehicle can run the Mojave road. I've run the road every year since 1988 and still love it as much as the first time.

bigboy - 2-20-2011 at 03:19 PM

On the Mojave Road. A new 4 inch lift kit will be installed next week.

Skipjack Joe - 2-20-2011 at 04:04 PM

Quote:

Big Boy in Big Trouble.

Barry A. - 2-20-2011 at 04:08 PM

Quote:
Pacifico,

Any vehicle can run the Mojave road. I've run the road every year since 1988 and still love it as much as the first time.

It's been 6 years since we did a 3 day/2 night trip along the Mojave Road, Colorado River to almost Barstow, and at that time there were several places where 4-wheel drive was really handy to have due to washouts, rocks, and mud. Take a good map, and/or the Dennis Casebier book, "THE MOJAVE ROAD" as it could be difficult to find the right tract, tho most (all?) of it is signed. The book really gives you a great amt. of info to make the trip even more enjoyable------tons of history. We did it in a 1989 Isuzu Trooper with no problem other than going around Soda "dry" lake, which was flooded at the time.

Barry

Barry A. - 2-21-2011 at 05:52 PM

This thread has been horribly hyjacked, by me and others, and I hope it can be put back on track.

Barry

DENNIS - 2-21-2011 at 05:54 PM

What were we talking about? I forget.

mcfez - 2-21-2011 at 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
What were we talking about? I forget.

Speaking of the Devil....where is YOUR picture DENNIS? Come on...man up :lol:

AmoPescar - 2-22-2011 at 12:54 AM

Come on Dennis...post a picture of yourself! Inquiring minds want to know what you look like! :tumble:

AND...that goes for all the rest of you who haven't posted a picture of yourselves yet. WE really do want to see what you look like!

Miguelamo :tumble: :P :biggrin: :) :P

ELINVESTIG8R - 2-22-2011 at 06:21 AM

If I can post a picture with flies buzzing around my filthy self those of you who have yet to post a picture of yourself sure can too. Who cares if you have been nasty to me or others? Hell, I’ve been mean and nasty to a couple of you in here whether deserved or not and still post one. Stop being paranoid and thinking someone will use it to get to you. Who cares if you are old and ugly? I am surely that myself. Get to posting your old or young, ugly or pretty mugs on here so we can see what you look like. Don’t be a CCGR…If you are post one anyway.

A MUCH YOUNGER DAVID ELINVESTIG8R M. 1985

David K - 2-22-2011 at 08:38 AM

Yah do what David says or he will sick the spirits of El Metate after you!!!:biggrin:

BajaBruno - 2-22-2011 at 10:15 AM

Me and a couple of fellows I ran across in North Baja:

The dear wife Alix taking us to the fish out of La Paz:

Fort Point. Alix is really not that short--she must have been standing in a pot hole!

[Edited on 2-24-2011 by BajaNomad]

mcfez - 2-22-2011 at 06:42 PM

For once.......
We get pictures of smiling cops! That's how they look in San Felipe too.

monoloco - 2-22-2011 at 07:53 PM

They usually are smiling after they extract a couple of hundred pesos from your wallet.

BajaBruno - 2-22-2011 at 10:07 PM

Those poor fellows were Federales assigned to Mexico City, on loan to North Baja for the NarcoTerrorist fight. Nice guys. I've never had a problem with the federal guys anywhere in Mexico.

[Edited on 2-23-2011 by BajaBruno]

bajabound2005 - 2-22-2011 at 10:23 PM

bruno, us either!

Sallysouth - 2-22-2011 at 10:46 PM

I'll post a pic if DENNIS does, and not until then!So there!

BajaNuts - 2-22-2011 at 11:22 PM

well, I couldn't find any good recent pics so here's a video of bajanuts0.5 and myself eating a REALLY hot chile pepper a few months ago.
The chile is a Guadaloupe Black chile.... for your viewing amusement,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b1Z2KQeaY8

Okay.... has LongLegs posted yet? Did I miss it? The least LLILP can do is post the picture from the party in Comitan or the one after the mishap with the pipe during construction. ;D You know the ones I mean!

:lol:

[Edited on 2-23-2011 by BajaNuts]

BajaBruno - 2-22-2011 at 11:29 PM

Another smiling cop. Firenze. Pompano may know her. :)

[img][/img]

AmoPescar - 2-22-2011 at 11:59 PM

BRUNO...THANKS FOR POSTING THE NICE PICS OF YOU AND ALIX!

Looks like you two are enjoying the good life in Baja and abroad too.

Take care,
Miguelamo :yes: :tumble: :spingrin:

The Big Reveal

Gypsy Jan - 2-23-2011 at 12:11 AM

Max and Mom

[Edited on 2-23-2011 by Gypsy Jan]

Max & mom (09 Oct 06) (Small).jpg - 36kB

Sallysouth - 2-23-2011 at 08:05 PM

Not so much Jan!! Pretty tricky...:cool:

Sally, Honest to God, I Tried to Make the Pic Look Good

Gypsy Jan - 2-23-2011 at 08:16 PM

What you see is the best I could do and, originally, I didn't want to put up something of poor quality.

But AmoPescar shamed me into posting something.

AmoPescar - 2-23-2011 at 10:35 PM

JAN...sorry I SHAMED you into posting!

I thought it was more of a nudge or encouragement to join in!!

LO SIENTO! Miguelamo :(

longlegsinlapaz - 2-24-2011 at 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaNutsOkay.... has LongLegs posted yet? Did I miss it? The least LLILP can do is post the picture from the party in Comitan or the one after the mishap with the pipe during construction. ;D You know the ones I mean!

:lol:

[Edited on 2-23-2011 by BajaNuts]
Nutz,
Excuse #1: I'm currently in cold & snowy Oregon & can't access the pics on my PC.
Excuse #2: Despite the many tutorials posted here on BN, I've resigned myself to the fact that posting pics on BN shall forever remain one of the great mysteries of the universe!
Excuse #3: Posting identifiable mugshots 'errrrr....pics of myself would violate at least one of my personal codes of ethics, not to mention it might be matched up to posters by some authorities somewhere.;)

Beyond what's been publicly posted here by BMG (what shall forever be known as the "cute sandals" pic) or what I've posted on TalkBaja....well, it just ain't gonna happen.:no:

And no....Morgaine7 is not authorized to post the wet butt shot of me with her dog by her pool!:lol:

Sorry AmoPescar to be such a wet blanket, but I know you'd never want me to violate my personal code of conduct! ;)

mcfez - 2-24-2011 at 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaBruno
Another smiling cop. Firenze. Pompano may know her. :)

[img][/img]

The dear wife Alix .......she know about this "other" relationship you are having?

BajaBruno - 2-24-2011 at 10:21 PM

McFez, the very understanding dear wife Alix took the photo. Shortly afterward, she slapped me upside the head, made me buy her a new leather jacket, and denied me my evening Scotch. Otherwise, she was fine with the friendly blond Polizia lady.

mcfez - 2-24-2011 at 10:28 PM

Quote:
McFez, the very understanding dear wife Alix took the photo. Shortly afterward, she slapped me upside the head, made me buy her a new leather jacket, and denied me my evening Scotch. Otherwise, she was fine with the friendly blond Polizia lady.

You are lucky for such little punitive results from your wife. Me...not allowed to venture outside anymore :lol:

There is certainly a need for pictures of the friendly public protectors. The good guys are getting bum rapped a lot from all this drug war B.S.

Bob H - 2-24-2011 at 11:05 PM

DENNIS... can we see a photo of DENNIS, please!;D

ELINVESTIG8R - 2-25-2011 at 04:44 AM

HIDEOUS
1. Repulsive, especially to the sight; revoltingly ugly.
2. Offensive to moral sensibilities; despicable.

Well, maybe some of us are. I think I may be both!

capt. mike - 2-25-2011 at 05:36 AM

r u a gumshoe?

ELINVESTIG8R - 2-25-2011 at 06:50 AM

Mike, Naw I'm just a chitbird investigator of the other kind!:lol:

PS: chitbird = Crappy!

wessongroup - 2-25-2011 at 07:43 AM

Quote:
Quote:

You are lucky for such little punitive results from your wife. Me...not allowed to venture outside anymore :lol:

There is certainly a need for pictures of the friendly public protectors. The good guys are getting bum rapped a lot from all this drug war B.S.

Now, who would have thought YOU would need any supervision... :lol::lol::lol:

Your wife... must have had her work cut out for her with you.... but, would appear she worked it all out... good for her

mcfez - 2-25-2011 at 10:37 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Now, who would have thought YOU would need any supervision... :lol::lol::lol:

Your wife... must have had her work cut out for her with you.... but, would appear she worked it all out... good for her

Actually...I got the best mate around. I would never think of getting wild behind her back. In fact I can't. The leg shackle is too short to roam :-)

Here she is on the right....two or something years ago. Amy is on the left. She and Jack has lived in Baja what seems to be forever. They were part of the original "settlers" of our Campos.
She ...last year...bought a Red convertible and her and her group of friends cruise the streets of San Felipe. Oh....they also own quad runners!!!!!

[Edited on 2-25-2011 by mcfez]

amy.jpg - 49kB

Geesh... I thought you'd never ask-

CasaManzana - 2-25-2011 at 02:12 PM

AmoPescar - 2-25-2011 at 10:28 PM

Hey there ALL you Nomad amigos...PLEASE post a picture or picture of yourselves here for us to see!!

As ELINVESTIG8R David said above 'You cant be this hideous' And by some chance, even if you are, we'd still enjoy seeing your photo(s)!

I check this posting everday to see who might have posted and I'm sure there are hundreds more Nomads who are checking daily too. It's been really fun to put a face (or in Casa Manzana's case a naked body) to a name and to read your accompanying descriptions and stories.

So...PLEASE REWARD US for all our browsing...POST A PICTURE for us to see!!!!

Your Nomad Amigo, Michael/Amo Pescar/Miguelamo :tumble: :) ;D

ps: If your stiil not sure HOW TO POST A PIC :?:, check on page 6 for David K's easy to follow directions.

Gypsy Jan - 2-25-2011 at 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by CasaManzana

Ohh dear G or J, I need some Clorox for my eyes!

ELINVESTIG8R - 2-26-2011 at 06:57 AM

watizname - 2-26-2011 at 10:15 AM

Looks to be a little shallow for snorkeling

mcfez - 2-26-2011 at 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by watizname
Looks to be a little shallow for snorkeling

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

He can thank his lucky stars that male desert donkey wasn't lurking around....

[Edited on 2-27-2011 by mcfez]

Spearo - 2-26-2011 at 11:08 AM

Put on some shorts and I'll help you look for your contact lens.

woody with a view - 2-26-2011 at 11:10 AM

horton hears a who!

ELINVESTIG8R - 2-26-2011 at 04:37 PM

Marc - 2-27-2011 at 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaRat
WOW!!!!!!!!!!
When I first looked I thought you were in an RV, then I noticed the comms.
To cool.

And the prop shadow.

BigOly - 2-27-2011 at 09:48 AM

This is me in South Africa

and Debbie just after we micro flighted over Victoria Falls, Zambia

wessongroup - 2-27-2011 at 09:53 AM

CasaManzana .... Had much the same thing happen in 1970 in San Felipe... however, I was passed out on the road ... south of town...

Some kind folks stopped and dragged me back to camp... it had been a stressful day... shooting down kites with skyrockets..

Can't find the picture... of course one of my FRIENDS, snapped a shot ... so my wife could see what a really swell kinda guy she had married... this was the same trip, where I pulled my VW bus into the city dump and "crashed" after driving down from Orange County.. with three other guys.. drinking in the back of my VW buss..... all the way... until we got into SF around 2-3 am...

We woke with the locals walking by.. pointing and laughing at us.. sleeping in our bags.. in piles of cans.. with dogs licking us.. and the garbage... which we were in... we moved on south of town along a ridge of dunes where others were camped... at that became home base.. have no idea where it would be today.. there was nothing down there which I really recall....

My first drive on that old two lane road... that was raised and seemed not to have any shoulders ... lost my left mirror to a large truck on the way down.. it was my first and last trip to San Felipe

Lucky to have gotten back alive... but, hey.... seems a lot of those trips were that way... 40 plus years ago... when young and crazy... in Mexico... what times...

[Edited on 2-27-2011 by wessongroup]

Skipjack Joe - 2-27-2011 at 09:58 AM

Whew, what I relief. I pictured you as ...

oliver-hardy-1-sized.jpg - 14kB

BigOly - 2-27-2011 at 10:01 AM

wesson-----------some how most of us lived through all that!

mcfez - 2-27-2011 at 10:29 AM

pointing and laughing at us.. sleeping in our bags.. in piles of cans.. with dogs licking us.. and the garbage.

Gods...that is soooo funny of a story!

msawin - 2-27-2011 at 10:47 AM

My son Curtis and his nice sierra...

[Edited on 2-27-2011 by msawin]

sierra70r (640x480) (610x458) (446x335).jpg - 30kB

GrOUper-GAr - 2-27-2011 at 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by BigOly
wesson-----------some how most of us lived through all that!

for Sure BIGOly !

15-20 yrs ago:
A friend and I were On our way for a week long trip out of San Felipe (Baja Fishing tours) and Because of everybody's Schedule, We left SD about 11pm.
About 4:30am, I feel asleep at the wheel, and we went off the road about 50 mph!
SOMEHOW we pulled it off ! we sat there for a minute,
and looked at each other: (friends since elementary school)
Me; "F--, I fell asleep"
Steve: "I saw you drive off the road, but I was So tired & it happened So fast, I couldnt say anything"

Later, We mentioned it to our friends, and everyone had a little laugh.
BUT... THAT ONE almost Co$T me !
Although We were in our early 20's, there was no drinking. Just a long night for my eyes concentrating on a skinny/line less/ unlit road. Another reason 'not to drive at ________'.
ANYWaY,
this is what I've become...

[Edited on 2-27-2011 by BajaNomad]

GrouperQueMalo.jpg - 47kB

AmoPescar - 2-28-2011 at 04:08 PM

THANKS TO ALL WHO HAVE POSTED PICS!

Still hoping more of you will post a picture or pictures (DENNIS...lol!)

Lets try to keep this going...it's been fun to see everyones face and read their comments.

Miguelamo :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Marc - 2-28-2011 at 06:02 PM

Quote:
CasaManzana .... Had much the same thing happen in 1970 in San Felipe... however, I was passed out on the road ... south of town...

Some kind folks stopped and dragged me back to camp... it had been a stressful day... shooting down kites with skyrockets..

Can't find the picture... of course one of my FRIENDS, snapped a shot ... so my wife could see what a really swell kinda guy she had married... this was the same trip, where I pulled my VW bus into the city dump and "crashed" after driving down from Orange County.. with three other guys.. drinking in the back of my VW buss..... all the way... until we got into SF around 2-3 am...

We woke with the locals walking by.. pointing and laughing at us.. sleeping in our bags.. in piles of cans.. with dogs licking us.. and the garbage... which we were in... we moved on south of town along a ridge of dunes where others were camped... at that became home base.. have no idea where it would be today.. there was nothing down there which I really recall....

My first drive on that old two lane road... that was raised and seemed not to have any shoulders ... lost my left mirror to a large truck on the way down.. it was my first and last trip to San Felipe

Lucky to have gotten back alive... but, hey.... seems a lot of those trips were that way... 40 plus years ago... when young and crazy... in Mexico... what times...

Sounds like a typical shore leave weekend (C. 1959)

AmoPescar - 3-1-2011 at 11:54 PM

OKAY AMIGOS...IT'S BEEN A COUPLE OF DAYS AND NO NEW PICTURES HAVE BEEN POSTED!

We've had over 21,000 hits from Nomads trying to see what....YOU or....
YOU AND YOUR WIFE
YOU AND YOUR SPOUSE
YOU AND YOUR KIDS
YOU AND YOUR BFF
YOU AND YOUR BOYFRIEND
YOU AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND
YOU AND YOUR PARTNER
YOU AND YOUR DOG
YOU AND YOUR CAT
YOU AND YOUR BIRD
YOU AND YOUR BOAT
YOU AND YOUR CYCLE
YOU AND YOUR 4X4
YOU AND YOUR RV
YOU AND YOUR HOUSE
YOU AND YOUR PALAPA
YOU AND YOUR ?????? LOOK LIKE!

SO...PLEASE GET BUSY AND POST A PICTURE(S) FOR US TO SEE! We really do want to see what you look like and be able match a face up to a name

MANY THANKS, MIGUELAMO :yes: :coolup: ;D :wow:

Skipjack Joe - 3-2-2011 at 12:30 AM

Didn't we see you at one of those PBS telethons?

mcfez - 3-2-2011 at 05:55 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by AmoPescar
OKAY AMIGOS...IT'S BEEN A COUPLE OF DAYS AND NO NEW PICTURES HAVE BEEN POSTED!

We've had over 21,000 hits from Nomads trying to see what....YOU or....
YOU AND YOUR WIFE
YOU AND YOUR SPOUSE
YOU AND YOUR KIDS
YOU AND YOUR BFF
YOU AND YOUR BOYFRIEND
YOU AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND
YOU AND YOUR PARTNER
YOU AND YOUR DOG
YOU AND YOUR CAT
YOU AND YOUR BIRD
YOU AND YOUR BOAT
YOU AND YOUR CYCLE
YOU AND YOUR 4X4
YOU AND YOUR RV
YOU AND YOUR HOUSE
YOU AND YOUR PALAPA
YOU AND YOUR ?????? LOOK LIKE!

SO...PLEASE GET BUSY AND POST A PICTURE(S) FOR US TO SEE! We really do want to see what you look like and be able match a face up to a name

MANY THANKS, MIGUELAMO :yes: :coolup: ;D :wow:

Lets add this...
Us Nomads laying butt naked on the beaches. :lol::lol::lol:

wessongroup - 3-2-2011 at 06:43 AM

BajaNomad - 3-2-2011 at 06:51 AM

Quote:
Lets add this...
Us Nomads laying butt naked on the beaches.
But no more "naughty" than PG-13 please.

:biggrin:

mcfez - 3-2-2011 at 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaNomad
Quote:
Lets add this...
Us Nomads laying butt naked on the beaches.
But no more "naughty" than PG-13 please.

:biggrin:

I was kidding. I agree! Fact is....I am surprised that this butt naked shot wasnt deleted. It's not what the BN is about...in my eyes.

AmoPescar - 3-3-2011 at 12:45 PM

COME ON NOMADS...WE'RE STILL WAITING TO SEE YOUR PICTURE(S)!!!

BE BRAVE, BE BOLD, STEP OUT OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE ANd SHOW WHO YOU ARE!!

REMEMBER...if you don't know how to post photos to Nomad...check on page 6 of this topic to see directions posted by David K. It's really pretty easy to do.

Let's keep this topic going. OVER 21,600 have checked to see what you look like. Post a pic today (DENNIS!)

Tu Amigo,
Miguelamo/Michael/Amo Pescar :yes: :spingrin: ;)

mcfez - 3-3-2011 at 05:23 PM

YES D E N N I S !

wessongroup - 3-3-2011 at 06:15 PM

Working the inside ... with a Rapala

[Edited on 3-4-2011 by wessongroup]

Dear Husband, the Capitano

Gypsy Jan - 3-3-2011 at 06:17 PM

[Edited on 3-4-2011 by Gypsy Jan]

Copy of Captain-l (Medium).jpg - 42kB

AmoPescar - 3-4-2011 at 12:26 AM

Hey there FEZ...

Don't think we're going to get Dennis to bite! We've nudged him several times and still no pic.

Maybe he's SO HANDSOME that he doesn't want to post because he's afraid it will make the rest of us feel bad!

Take Care, Miguelamo :tumble: :spingrin: :bounce: :D

monoloco - 3-4-2011 at 06:23 AM

Here's a photo of my better 99%
 Pages:  1    3    5