BajaNomad

Baja Real Estate advise

Pages:  1  ..  5    7  

Woooosh - 3-12-2012 at 02:05 PM

This is what is important and relevant. No more distractions and detours- keep your part of the deal as Perry Mason. Here are the simple basic questions you need to come back with the answers to.

1. Provide even one document that shows Tila Ortiz ever owned either of the fraccionamineto lots she is claiming: Lot #5 (house), Lot#6 (Disabled Beach Access point). In her letter to the Director General (posted earlier) she claims more than 20 years there. We know she has no title or purchase documents because she obtained the Squatters Title- you can't legally have or need both. I have 14 neighbors who wrote letters saying her claim of occupancy is false. This claim of 20 years there made us roll our eyes right away because my worker was actually raised in that exact house and his mother later testified to that effect at the PGJE.

2. How does she explain advertising and trying to sell the house and disabled lot in 2010 for $199K? Her add says "its all legal, I have the title and all the papers." Show them. Show anything. She did not even have the squatter title ("PP") until three months later as the document shows. This was a clumsy attempt by her to defraud US investors, nothing less. Tila Ortiz is the head of curriculum development for the CA Public School system in Lancaster. She knows exactly what she is doing Joe. She's smart but she is twisted in her head and dishonest when she is in Mexico. Probably a model employee in the USA, well not so much.

3. How does she explain how she got the squatter title in three years (from date of application) instead of five or ten (it legally takes 10 years when violence is present- and we have certainly proven that violence existed). She also met none of the other conditions. I haven't posted the reasons she didn't meet the other conditions because the "Prescription Positiva" is no longer relevant now that the land has converted to Federal Zone. The only reason we documented each of these points (down to taxes, e-mails, employment history) was to provide the Director General of SEMARNAT evidence she had committed fraud by obtaining the "PP" the way she did. He has had the evidence since last October.

Bonus Question:
Why did she have the PGJE create an illegal document that had me (an American) sign away the legal rights to the Federal Zone Concessions held by Alonzo (a Mexican national) if this is not about her taking the land away to sell. Remember, this is the manipulative lady with a Master's Degree in special needs Child Psychology teaching English to the Rosarito police. Every day must be fun for her toying with their minds, and more. You really think she is a victim or the master of manipulation I allege she is?

What really rubs me wrong (and this is the CT Yankee in me) is that I consider the people who are helping her TRAITORS to the people of Mexico. Who are they to interfere with Federal Zone laws? How much do you have to hate your own people (and this is directed at the office of Mayor Robles Aguirre) to allow your senior staff to protect Otila Ortiz Maldonado? Why do your permit your staff to deflect judicial actions against her removal from a legal, current and valid Federal Zone concession preventing tourists and Rosaritenses from enjoying this beach? How much do you have to not care about the disabled people of Rosarito Beach to allow one squatter to paint over the concession and disabled signs and then claim the land as her "private property? How is one person (friend or not) worth this huge price? I can't get past that in my CT. Yankee head. It has been eating us up for years. My family met with you and donated the use of our entire concession for the Malecon Project (Fitness Trail and Disabled Beach Access in the short-term) and you disrespect us like this? This is not the Rosarito Beach I thought I was moving to, Rosarito invited us to, or that they promote for expats.

No good deed goes unpunished goes double in Rosarito Beach.

YouTube Video Link: Tila Ortiz directs her friends to paint over the Federal Zone Concession sign, the Disabled Beach Access sign, and the Welcome Mural:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKXgfbGksdM

(In over 5000 posts here that was my first time ever using "bold". And yes, thank you- I do feel better now.

[Edited on 3-12-2012 by Woooosh]

gnukid - 3-12-2012 at 03:18 PM

Roberto, JJJ is playing the role of the antagonist in the saga, in order to set up the main character Whoosh as an empathetic protagonist who eventually overcomes his failings and achieves some moral success, the storyline uses a common theatrical tactic which is to portray some characters as seemly or unworthy, sort of the bad cop to versus the (character) foil of the good cop, in order to gain sympathy from the audience.

Just as in a play the characters are often portions of characters or easily identifiable by consistent or patterned behavior since often times the audience needs help to follow along. The many characters in a play like this one are generally written by one person, who pulls the emotional, ethical and logical storylines from the characters to lead the reader to a necessary conclusion.

Oh did I accidentally put on critical writing hat instead of my convoluted lawyer interpretation hat today, whoops.

In any case, prepare for a fantastic denouement with a surprise conclusion, it's coming soon.

[Edited on 3-12-2012 by gnukid]

JoeJustJoe - 3-13-2012 at 02:07 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Woooosh
This is what is important and relevant. No more distractions and detours- keep your part of the deal as Perry Mason. Here are the simple basic questions you need to come back with the answers to.

1. Provide even one document that shows Tila Ortiz ever owned either of the fraccionamineto lots she is claiming: Lot #5 (house), Lot#6 (Disabled Beach Access point). In her letter to the Director General (posted earlier) she claims more than 20 years there. We know she has no title or purchase documents because she obtained the Squatters Title- you can't legally have or need both. I have 14 neighbors who wrote letters saying her claim of occupancy is false. This claim of 20 years there made us roll our eyes right away because my worker was actually raised in that exact house and his mother later testified to that effect at the PGJE.

2. How does she explain advertising and trying to sell the house and disabled lot in 2010 for $199K? Her add says "its all legal, I have the title and all the papers." Show them. Show anything. She did not even have the squatter title ("PP") until three months later as the document shows. This was a clumsy attempt by her to defraud US investors, nothing less. Tila Ortiz is the head of curriculum development for the CA Public School system in Lancaster. She knows exactly what she is doing Joe. She's smart but she is twisted in her head and dishonest when she is in Mexico. Probably a model employee in the USA, well not so much.

3. How does she explain how she got the squatter title in three years (from date of application) instead of five or ten (it legally takes 10 years when violence is present- and we have certainly proven that violence existed). She also met none of the other conditions. I haven't posted the reasons she didn't meet the other conditions because the "Prescription Positiva" is no longer relevant now that the land has converted to Federal Zone. The only reason we documented each of these points (down to taxes, e-mails, employment history) was to provide the Director General of SEMARNAT evidence she had committed fraud by obtaining the "PP" the way she did. He has had the evidence since last October.

Bonus Question:
Why did she have the PGJE create an illegal document that had me (an American) sign away the legal rights to the Federal Zone Concessions held by Alonzo (a Mexican national) if this is not about her taking the land away to sell. Remember, this is the manipulative lady with a Master's Degree in special needs Child Psychology teaching English to the Rosarito police. Every day must be fun for her toying with their minds, and more. You really think she is a victim or the master of manipulation I allege she is?

What really rubs me wrong (and this is the CT Yankee in me) is that I consider the people who are helping her TRAITORS to the people of Mexico. Who are they to interfere with Federal Zone laws? How much do you have to hate your own people (and this is directed at the office of Mayor Robles Aguirre) to allow your senior staff to protect Otila Ortiz Maldonado? Why do your permit your staff to deflect judicial actions against her removal from a legal, current and valid Federal Zone concession preventing tourists and Rosaritenses from enjoying this beach? How much do you have to not care about the disabled people of Rosarito Beach to allow one squatter to paint over the concession and disabled signs and then claim the land as her "private property? How is one person (friend or not) worth this huge price? I can't get past that in my CT. Yankee head. It has been eating us up for years. My family met with you and donated the use of our entire concession for the Malecon Project (Fitness Trail and Disabled Beach Access in the short-term) and you disrespect us like this? This is not the Rosarito Beach I thought I was moving to, Rosarito invited us to, or that they promote for expats.

No good deed goes unpunished goes double in Rosarito Beach.

YouTube Video Link: Tila Ortiz directs her friends to paint over the Federal Zone Concession sign, the Disabled Beach Access sign, and the Welcome Mural:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKXgfbGksdM

(In over 5000 posts here that was my first time ever using "bold". And yes, thank you- I do feel better now.

[Edited on 3-12-2012 by Woooosh]

So Woooosh does this mean you're not going to post pictures like this anymore?: ( see picture below of Tila and Harlan:)

What's this called "guilt by association?" What exactly is the crime here? Taking to a bald headed Mexican-American with a few tats. What are you doing Woooosh invading their personal privacy? No wonder why Harlan the Mexican-American( not a deportee illegal alien criminal kicked out from the US) does not want you taking pictures of his kids either with those high end surveillance cameras.

We could stick to business, but once again you malign Ms Ortiz in that last sentence about the video that says "Otila Ortiz Paints Over Signs". Careful Woooosh because in Mexico you could sue for slander and libel very easily, and Ms Ortiz might have a good case against you here:( I hear you Woooosh have already sued Ms Ortiz a number for times and lost each time.)

First the YouTube video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKXgfbGksdM&list=UUtatdDj...

You can clearly see that Tila did NOT paint over the signs, she didn't even touch the paint, the brushes, nor the signs. Think hard Woooosh, who could these ladies be? Why would they wonder around for so long on Lot # 6, lot next to Ms Ortiz's property?

Who would have an interest on that particular lot? You mentioned over and over that Ms Ortiz wants that lot.

Wooosh can you show one single proof that Ms Ortiz has a claim to that lot?

Could one of the ladies be the the REAL OWNER of that lot? Woooosh I hear the real owner who brought that land next to Tila Ortiz more than 30 years ago is livid with you because you're trying to steal her land!

Woooosh you have showed us that your cameras can focus clearly on license plates; why didn't you investigate who could these ladies be? Perhaps if you did it may have lead you to your quest for the truth:

[Edited on 3-13-2012 by JoeJustJoe]

ELINVESTIG8R - 3-13-2012 at 04:54 AM

greengoes - 3-13-2012 at 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by JoeJustJoe
I still can't get over that cheap shot by Wooosh on Tila Ortiz regarding her teaching career.

Woooosh ought to be ashamed of himself for trying to malign Ms Ortiz's a beautiful women's (inside and out) character. Now I know Ms Ortiz calls herself an old women, but according to my sources. There are a few young Mexican men who want Tila's attention.
[Edited on 3-12-2012 by JoeJustJoe]

Only one person could make this stuff up; far and away the funniest post I have seen in a week.

[Edited on 3-13-2012 by BajaNomad]

Woooosh - 3-13-2012 at 09:32 AM

Still no answers to the questions, just deflections. Angels's fingers work Joe. Let her defend herself. You apparently spend all day U2U'ing her- why not just tell her to post! It's a USA board in English on a USA server- what is she afraid of?

She is coward Joe. She will hide behind you and her connected friends forever. (In fact- she is adding an alarm system to her house today so she can run and hide in California). You complain when I call Mexicans passive-aggressive--- here is your poster child Joe.

In the vandalism video Tila clearly walked over to intercept the neighbor (a female ex-pat navy retiree) who came out to confront her and her friends. Alonzo and I were at our place in Colorado skiing and she knew it. You don't have to be holding the gun to be guilty of a robbery or a murder Joe, you just need to be an accomplice. This looks like outstanding character to you? Really? Remember Joe. On the date this happened she had only applied for the squatter title, but had not received it, the Federal Zone line was already behind them in the street.

Yes Joe she wants the lot too. In her letter of proven lies to the ZOFEMAT Director General to have our concession voided, she included the request for this land to be made her "private property" along with the map and the fees to award it to her. She applied for it, but she didn't get anything. The concession was deemed current and valid and the Director General of PROFEPA wrote us in December and told us not to worry about our concession being taken away. ZOEFMAT can't award any land to her until they take it away from us. By law we were entitled to a hearing on the matter (your legal right before a concession can be revoked from you) and requested one. ZOFEMAT did not schedule one, because PROFEPA ruled in our favor. Our concession is rock solid.

The next expose in this case may the DA from the Rosarito Beach PGJE department in charge of "despojos" (evictions), who clumsily gave herself away to Alonzo. I don't need to post her name now, she is the only female DA there. She already knows Zeta is investigating her actions.

Oh, Here's your lady of character trying to block the pubic from accessing the lot. The first picture shows her directing her workers to close the access off (Tila with her dog Lola on shoulder). People were still trying to get to the beach when she closed it off. She did fence it and even put a"Private Property" sign on it. I ordered her to remove the sign and made an opening in the fence for public access. She's actually hold the blue pole used for the fence support in her hand. Nice mess she left bend too which created a lot of work for me. So Joe- she not interested in it? (These photos were taken 6/21/2009- a year into us having the official concession title and two years after Tila started her new job in CA). How deep a hole are you going to dig for her?

That is how she left it above, and how we have transformed it below: So who has Character Joe?

But we still do not know who "El Jefe" is below. The man from Mayor Robles security detail who showed her the eviction papers late one night... and she cried and cried and pleaded her way out of being served the next day...

We would LOVE to get Tila to show up at the PGJE with us Joe. Can you lure her there by convincing her to sue us or charge us with something? please? I guarantee that coward has no interest in going there where she can be handed her eviction papers in person this time.

[Edited on 3-13-2012 by Woooosh]

Terry28 - 3-13-2012 at 09:42 AM

Why don't you two (JJJ & Whoosh) get together, unzip and just see who is bigger....then move on...??

Woooosh - 3-13-2012 at 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Terry28
Why don't you two (JJJ & Whoosh) get together, unzip and just see who is bigger....then move on...??

I haven't ever lost that one. You are right- let's move on to the FACTS or just step away Joe.

JoeJustJoe - 3-13-2012 at 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by gnukid
Roberto, JJJ is playing the role of the antagonist in the saga, in order to set up the main character Whoosh as an empathetic protagonist who eventually overcomes his failings and achieves some moral success, the storyline uses a common theatrical tactic which is to portray some characters as seemly or unworthy, sort of the bad cop to versus the (character) foil of the good cop, in order to gain sympathy from the audience.

Just as in a play the characters are often portions of characters or easily identifiable by consistent or patterned behavior since often times the audience needs help to follow along. The many characters in a play like this one are generally written by one person, who pulls the emotional, ethical and logical storylines from the characters to lead the reader to a necessary conclusion.

Oh did I accidentally put on critical writing hat instead of my convoluted lawyer interpretation hat today, whoops.

In any case, prepare for a fantastic denouement with a surprise conclusion, it's coming soon.

[Edited on 3-12-2012 by gnukid]

Gnukid and Roberto JoeJustJoe doesn't have an agenda. I'm just doing an investigate report and providing both sides of the argument. Woooosh had already provided his one-sided bias argument that he is the proud CT Yankee defending of the Mexicans who can't defend themselves. Woooosh's motto seems to be is that only a gringo could fix Mexico's problems, and Woooosh is going to rid Rosarito beach of an dirty Mexican cunning prostitute criminal ex-bad teacher who sleeps with all the Mexican high officials who take her side against Wooosh because Tila offers her body to anybody that helps her.

JoeJustJoe is just showing the other side of the coin and turning Wooosh over so the whole world could see Woooosh's underbelly. You have a greedy gringo who thinks he owns the beach front property in front of his house despite the fact one house is occupied by Ms Ortiz, and the other lot belongs to a long time Rosarito beach resident of 30 years, but Woooosh is trying to steal both properties that were at one time private property, but Woooosh is trying to use a loophole in Mexican law that says if the tide moves closer to shore that property becomes Federal land, and now Woooosh is trying to get a concession" for both land fraudulently, and Woooosh is mad some people put up a legal fight against Woooosh.

Wooosh in fact tried to evict Ms Ortiz himself. Could you imagine a neighbor of yours walking up to your house and telling you to get out he now owns your house? I don't know about what you would do but I would pull out my gun and tell him you'll have to carry my dead body out first, because that's the only way I'm leaving. Woooosh is just so arrogant to think Mr Ortiz a highly educated person is going is just going to give Woooosh her house of many years because he is waving a little piece of paper he got by fraud. ( Yes Woooosh lost the Concession lawsuit, and that's why he is appealing)

Woooosh in a few posts up calls Mexicans a traitor for helping Ms Ortiz in her legal fight against Woooosh. I guess JoeJustJoe is a traitor too for standing with the Mexican citizens of Baja that stand in the way of Woooosh's clear front beach view, and a dog beach that will make dogs in Baja very happy they will have a beach to take a dump in.

Woooosh makes me laugh to think he is just going to file on of his many Denuncia(lawsuits) at Ms Ortiz at the PGE office. I hear already the PGE office knows Woooosh and says, "oh no not this nut again!"
Wooosh and is frivolous lawsuits against Ms Ortiz. Maybe one day Wooosh will even win a lawsuit. ( Oh don't forget all the other lawsuits Wooosh files)

According to Ramuma most property near the ocean has title problems, and that may be one reason why Ms Ortiz also might have a (PP) too. But if Wooosh thinks he is going to take advantage of a legal loophole and kick someone out of their property, Well then Wooosh has another thing coming.

I think Woooosh is in for the fight of his life.

And I believe this story deserves a chance to be told from both sides. It kinda fell into my lap, and I thought this story is just too compelling not to ignore. This story is a bitter property depute where both sides claim they're the rightful owners of the beach front property.

This story has all the elements of a good story, it has sex, violence, drugs, tough guys, posers, and a possible life and death struggle over this one piece of land that's being fought in a few Mexican courtrooms, and over at Baja Nomads.

This Mexican real estate fight has a very high chance of ending badly for one, or both of the parties. I really hope to God this ends peacefully for both parties.

JoeJustJoe of the "Baja Nomad" news.

Woooosh - 3-13-2012 at 12:13 PM

JoeJustJoe writes: "Woooosh is going to rid Rosarito beach of an dirty Mexican cunning prostitute criminal ex-bad teacher who sleeps with all the Mexican high officials who take her side against Wooosh". I can't believe you called her a prostitute Joe. I did not. She will probably sue you now!! But from your post above, it is clear you know one when you see one.

It is obvious to all you have gone over the edge on this- to the surprise of no one actually. You didn't have any credibility going in and you're the same coming out. Nada. Wonder why she picked a fool like you as the conduit. She had already lost her appeal because she lied and there was no land that could me made "private" to give her. You just made her look bad to the whole world forever. Butt you didn't let the facts get in the way of you Perry Mason story. Thanks for showing the world what she is. What you fail to do as an "investigate reporter" is check things off your spiel every time a fact for your article is prove. That way your list and posts get shorter until you have all the facts and can then write an accurate story. You stuck in a stupid loop for some reason.

"We would LOVE to get Tila to show up at the PGJE with us Joe. Can you lure her there by convincing her to sue us or charge us with something? please? I guarantee that coward has no interest in going there where she can be handed her eviction papers in person this time." It is over, she just won't leave.

There is a bulldozer one block away headed her direction.

BajaGringo - 3-13-2012 at 12:23 PM

Let me get this straight - some of the same bunch who decided to choose sides against Muñoz are now supporting Tila???

:?::?::?:

JoeJustJoe - 3-13-2012 at 12:24 PM

Quote:

Only if you're going to bring the ruler Terry.

I doubt that Woooosh could measure up compared to JoeJustJoe.

JoeJustJoe has never heard a complaint on size issues from the young Senoritas south of the border, and JoeJustJoe isn't into passive-aggressive stuff like Woooosh. If you notice Woooosh always talks about passive-aggressiveness, but this is the main area of "BN" and I'm not going to say what's Woooosh's really talking about.

According to some studies on the subject. On average Mexicans are bigger than Americans where it counts! Blacks do on average live up to their stereotype, and unfortunately so do Asian men live up to their size stereotype :lol:

Woooosh - 3-13-2012 at 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaGringo
Let me get this straight - some of the same bunch who decided to choose sides against Muñoz are now supporting Tila???

Nope Just Joe. He's not a bunch, he's a putz.

mtgoat666 - 3-13-2012 at 12:27 PM

Quote:
JoeJustJoe has never heard a complaint on size issues from the young Senoritas south of the border,

that's because you pay them to put up with you!

Woooosh - 3-13-2012 at 12:28 PM

Quote:
Quote:

I doubt that Woooosh could measure up compared to JoeJustJoe.

JoeJustJoe has never heard a complaint on size issues from the young Senoritas south of the border, and JoeJustJoe isn't into passive-aggressive stuff like Woooosh. If you notice Woooosh always talks about passive-aggressiveness, but this is the main area of "BN" and I'm not going to say what's Woooosh's really talking about.

According to some studies on the subject. On average Mexicans are bigger than Americans where it counts! Blacks do on average live up to their stereotype, and unfortunately so do Asian men live up to their size stereotype :lol:

The prostitutes you use in TJ need to flip over the ruler from centimeters Joe. Their "10" is really only 4 inches. lol

wessongroup - 3-13-2012 at 12:53 PM

"I'm just doing an investigate report" :lol::lol::lol: .. WOW you say it and becomes "fact" .. such a deal ... what insight, what knowledge .. think your going around the bend ... take a break, it's starting to really work on your head..

Greengoes, not to be out done by a few others in this thread ...

Still cracking up over ... "Your not a Mexican" ... therefore, your thoughts on this are not allowed ... only "if" your a Mexican ... spoke to a few real estate agents while down for over a year ... Gee, they had much the same story, "We don't do real estate like you do in the States"... ya, right pal... got that one loud and clear ...

:lol::lol::lol:

Thanks to all for the wake up read ... too funny ... "It goes on Juda" :biggrin::biggrin: ... this is becoming almost "Biblical" ...

I know faith is something one must need in a real estate transaction in Mexico .. but, this one ... well it's in a class all by its self ... just saying

Toss another log of "facts" on pile "investigative journalists" JOe ... gee, wonder if that "description" of what your doing was chosen, due to its always useful escape "phrase" ... "my sources are confidential" ... my, my ...

Hey JOe, ya got "Press" credentials ... or anything close to it, to hang your legal hat on .. or is this something you developed on your own ... ya know "organic" ... it just happened ... without any help from man ... there I go again ... Biblical !!!

Continue on ... will drop back in .. in a few days and see how your coming along with factual support for you outline on things, as thus far ya ain't got too much to support a position in court, either in Mexico or NOB ... guess we will have to wait and see .... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

[Edited on 3-13-2012 by wessongroup]

greengoes - 3-13-2012 at 01:09 PM

Quote:
JoeJustJoe of the "Baja Nomad" news.

Yes Virginia, he did sign that post with his new title. He is the new Baja Nomad News reporter.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

greengoes - 3-13-2012 at 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by wessongroup
Hey JOe, ya got "Press" credentials ... or anything close to it, to hang your legal hat on .. or is this something you developed on your own ... ya know "organic" ... it just happened ... without any help from man ... there I go again ... Biblical !!!
[Edited on 3-13-2012 by wessongroup]

Fulano Photoshopped his press credentials. He is the on the scene man for the TJAmigos Newsletter.

BTW how was that fiesta last weekend. I heard a lot of nomads showed up.

Cypress - 3-13-2012 at 01:16 PM

As far as I can gather from all this back and forth. There is a lot that adjoins the property of one of the parties? And is across the street from the others property? So this a dispute between two neighbors over a lot? Who owns the lot?:?::lol:

wessongroup - 3-13-2012 at 01:21 PM

Stand corrected ... he is an investigative reporter, of sorts ... and everyone has to start some place...

Best of luck ... ya, might get a "Fluke" ... and, hit it big ...

Gee, will be able to say, I knew JOe way back when .... :biggrin::biggrin:

Consider the rest of my posts as "critical commentary on your investigative techniques" :biggrin::biggrin:

greengoes - 3-13-2012 at 01:27 PM

Lot in question. Is this Tila Ortiz closing it off? Are those Mexicans trying to get through to the beach? Isn't it against the law to block access to the beach?

JoeJustJoe - 3-13-2012 at 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaGringo

Not exactly BajaGringo. I believe the majority of "Baja Nomad" members now support M&O over Muñoz, although Raphael gave some good compelling arguments in favor of himself, and shows he know Mexican real estate laws heads and shoulders above anybody else on this forum. ( Sorry Fulano your big 8 accounting real estate knowledge where you covered foreign real estate is very good, but you're no match for Muñoz. Just like your research searching ability is no match to JoeJustJoe)

Muñoz is also Mexican and a lawyer, and I'm sorry to say but in my opinion many "Nomad" members have a conscious or unconscious racist feelings towards Mexicans, and hold many negative stereotypes against Mexicans.

Of course Ramuma does himself no favor hiring hired gun thugs
who apply the law at the end of a gun barrel. So even if Ramuma does have Mexican real estate law on his side. He has the majority of "Nomad' members including JoeJustJoe say wait a minute. What's with the guns, and all the wild allegations, turtle soup, drugs, and prostitution?

Of course we have Woooosh almost standing alone supporting Ramuma, but that's only because Woooosh is loyal to Ramuma because he is helping Woooosh with his legal case. Woooosh also supports the insane Fulano/Chuck because Chuck Fulano also helps Woooosh with his real estate case. ( Ramuma is you're reading this thread. If your getting any email threats. It's coming from Woooosh's friends. They don't like you because you're Mexican, smart, and a lawyer.)

Now in the Craig Woooosh vs. Tila Ortiz fight. I believe almost all "Nomad' members support Woooosh, except for two or three "Nomad members. JoeJustJoe is officially neutral but like all reporters JoeJustJoe has his bias too.( most reporters are bias)

So we hope to at least even the odds a little, and give Tila more support by not only showing Woooosh is beyond weird, but that Woooosh has a pretty weak legal case, and that he files frivolous lawsuits all the time in Baja.

So one of my purposes is to present both sides, and tell Tila's story thought my eyes, and anonymous sources. BTW nobody tells JoeJustJoe what to write, and I don't channel anybody, but I can be psychic at times. ( I been like that since about 3rd grade, and that's probably why I studied Psychology in college, but don't work in that field)

Woooosh thinks he is a mini Ramuma, and that he studied Mexican law, and he is just going to take away land from stupid Mexicans in Tila Ortiz and the absent next door neighbor that owns property lot #6 that Wooosh is also trying to steal.

Now I have a great deal of respect for Ramuma, although I don't like some of his methods he uses. But I heard the word on the street in Baja is that Ramuma is an " TRAMPSO" and that he steals others people property in Baja! I also heard that Ramuma was ran out of Baja, and he is currently in Mexico City which is BTW the same place where they grant "concessions" for beach front property.

Could Woooosh be trying to get Ramuma to do Woooosh favors and pull strings in Mexico City?

I don't know. I don't know if Ramuma has the actual power to pull strings in Mexico city, and I imagine what Ramuma would want money from Woooosh, and Wooosh is very cheap. Remember Woooosh is the same guy that had a roofer come over his house and find the leaky roof, but instead of letting the roofer fix the leak. Woooosh instead asked the roofer how to fix the leak, and gave the roofer only 20 pesos for the effort!( Woooosh gives a new meaning to cheap/codo pesoP-ncher)

Again I hold Ramuma in very high regard, and I'm only repeating some street talk. If Ramuma has has some real estate fights. I'm sure he tried to do thing legally and no doubt others felt he was stealing their land. My point is that Woooosh isn't Ramuma. Even Ramuma told Woooosh to cool it and be happy at his Baja house with a ocean view.

Now I know Fulano would help Woooosh for free. Fulano does all the legal leg work pouring through Spanish legal paperwork, and he does the background checks hoping to find dirt on Ms Ortiz, and find questionable time line problems. So why would Fulano help Woooosh? We already know Fulano hates gay people. Well I think Fulano gives Woooosh a pass, because Woooosh is after all a cult follower. He even sometimes talks like Fulano calling JoeJustJoe a "putz"( Jewish derogatory put down) But the main reason why Fulano is helping Wooosh is because I believe hopes Woooosh gets hurt or worse, and so Fulano could come back here and say, "Look another dumb gringo gets himself in deep trouble in Mexico, loosing him money, or worse getting maimed or killed.

JoeJust of the Baja Nomad news. Oh I forgot to say. JoeJustJoe always writes to entertain himself. I think after I finish this story. I'll try to sell the story, but first we must see how the story ends.

JoeJustJoe - 3-13-2012 at 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by lencho
Quote:

I don't think you'd go through with it. Side by side?

Anyway, I'm happy to see us getting down to the basics of the discussion.

How 'bout this, guys-- you two put the meat on the table, so to speak, and the loser leaves BN forever.

Win-win for everybody. :biggrin:

OK since I'm suppose to be retired anyways from here, but couldn't pass up the opportunity to report on this interesting unfolding story.

But here is the counter offer. The loser walks, but the winner gets a shot at you Lencho tied up and bent over.

Lencho do you have to be so critical of everything? What's your example of a good "Nomad' thread that's worthy of you posting anything interesting?

Oh wait I see Lencho said win win for everybody. So Lencho would like to see Woooosh leave the Baja forum too.

See it's working. "Nomad' members are now seeing the real Woooosh, and I'm sure they already have a good idea about JoeJustJoe, but I never cared much what people think of me. I don't have a "ego" and I'm still very much an "outsider" here.

Oh no not the spelling bee N-zi's too. ( see Greengoes post below) I'll be the first to admit I'm not a great speller, and I do make a few mistakes. I try to fix them, but I'm writing a lot, and trying to do my real work too on another computer. So you'll will see a few grammar/spelling mistakes especially in the longer posts I'm trying to finish fast so I can get back to my real work. In fact. I'm just about done for the day, and have other things to do. Same place, and same bat channel tomorrow.

greengoes - 3-13-2012 at 02:20 PM

Quote:
So one of my purposes is to present both sides, and tell Tila's story thought my eyes, and autonomous sources . BTW nobody tells JoeJustJoe what to write, and I don't channel anybody, but I can be psychic at times.

______________ (fill in psycho comment here)

Woooosh gives a new meaning to cheap/codo pesoP-ncher)
Mas barato que nunca

autonomous lolololol

Did you mean anony mouse perhaps?

JJJ, the autonomous anonymous mouse

mtgoat666 - 3-13-2012 at 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by greengoes
Quote:
So one of my purposes is to present both sides, and tell Tila's story thought my eyes, and autonomous sources . BTW nobody tells JoeJustJoe what to write, and I don't channel anybody, but I can be psychic at times.

______________ (fill in psycho comment here)

Woooosh gives a new meaning to cheap/codo pesoP-ncher)
Mas barato que nunca

autonomous lolololol

Did you mean anony mouse perhaps?

mr bigdick may have meant autonomous and anonymous and any mouse.

wessongroup - 3-13-2012 at 02:34 PM

YOUR story .... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

JoeJustJoe - 3-13-2012 at 02:44 PM

Quote:
Quote:
But here is the counter offer. The loser walks, but the winner gets a shot at you Lencho tied up and bent over.
According to your allegations, that would end up being you. Getting kind of weird around here... :wow:

Hey haven't you heard the rumors about me?

Anyway according to what people say the aggressive one on top gets a pass. It's the ones on the "bottom"(passive) that are called all those terrible homophobic names. Try to remember that Lencho. BTW Lencho I love women.

Just so everybody knows I have gotten into it with a few forum members here like Greengoes in the "OT" area. These guys have their own agenda against me.

But I have limited time, and so I'll concentrate on the case Wooosh v Ortiz, and let the trolls have their little fun. I have no time for them for them here in the main area.

But you can read my "Who is Greengoes" thread in the OT to get a good idea what I put up with and how I clean up:

http://forums.bajanomad.com/viewthread.php?tid=58396

Woooosh - 3-13-2012 at 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Cypress
As far as I can gather from all this back and forth. There is a lot that adjoins the property of one of the parties? And is across the street from the others property? So this a dispute between two neighbors over a lot? Who owns the lot?:?::lol:

Wow, back to facts. This thread has included the answer to that and the supporting documents several times, but this thread is 33 pages now huh? Cliff note version: (for details and docs- you gotta go back in the thread)

The white house and the empty land to the left of it are the entire area of Federal Zone concession DGZF-832/08 which today is a current, valid and legal concession held by my family. Squatter Ortiz moved into the house 2006 and acquired a "Prescription Positiva" or squatters title in 2010. She filed a fraudulent complaint with ZOFEMAT to have the concession annulled and the house and lot next to it awarded back to her as her "private property". She provided a map of the new area along with the payment of fees. The validity of our concession DGZF-832/08 was upheld by PROFEPA delegate Bernabe Peraz Esquer in Nov 2011. In that ruling he also determined all the area west of the seawall was now either Marine Zone or Federal Zone. The "PP" (squatter title) is not valid to acquire Federal Zone land. Since the existing concession was determined to be valid, and all the land converted to Federal Zone in 2009 before the "Prescripcion Positiva" was issued in 2010 there was no private land left to award Ms. Ortiz to claim. The validity of the "PP" has been disputed, but in the end it does not matter since there is no land to use it for.

What the rest of this is how things work in Mexico when you try to protect the beach: You run into squatters (Ms.Ortiz), then Ms. Ortiz tries to sell it, she obtains documents fraudulently, she makes false claims of fraud to have the concession cancelled, and then when a legal detemination is made against her she uses friends in the Ministerial Police to protect her from being evicted. (all these case sound alike, huh)

My guess is for a dud of an ending though. Although PGJE issued papers to evict Ms. Ortiz it was blocked by her friends in the Mayors Security detail who are Ministerial Police ("el Jefe"). The PROFEPA Director General has told us to sit tight and do nothing more to remove her. No one needs to because the Rosarito Malecon (Projecto Norte) has begun construction (we matched our Malecon plan to the engineers), but for now they are saying it is a Baja State water project for coastal protection.

There are five houses in the way of the Malecon project that are in the "Federal Zone". My best guess is PROFEPA and the "Water Project" will simply come and clear them away as they go. Tilas is not be the first occupied house in the way. How they handle the first house will show us who and how they will evict and clear the next four houses, including Tilas. She is sitting there waiting with a Prescripcion Positiva in her hand. Squat. Nothing we have gone through will matter and her friends can save face by not having to evict her. It will just happen and that's why PROFEPA has told us to just sit tight. Just my guess...

Even the government is passive aggressive.

JoeJustJoe - 3-13-2012 at 03:31 PM

Tila's dog looks just like JoeJustJoe's dog jojo. My dog is half poodle and half terrier. jojo loves to chase balls like a retriever and must be part pit bull too, or just pretends he is a mean dog.

I know Tila is aware of this thread, but has a Mexican lawyer and chooses to do her fighting in the court room( not the bedroom Woooosh) So when Woooosh attacks Ms Ortiz it's like he is attacking another "Nomad" member.

Tila is you're reading this. I'll lend you my dog, and the two small white dogs and take on those five Lab's of Wooosh that Wooosh tries to scare you with by taking his five dogs to mark off territory, by urinating in front of your property while Woooosh calls you names, and tells his dogs to not get too close to you:

comitan - 3-13-2012 at 03:37 PM

Now my popcorn is stale, oh well life goes on!!:yawn::yawn:

Woooosh - 3-13-2012 at 03:40 PM

The Dog's name is Lola. She's the one who put the ad for sale to sell the house and lot for $199K. Bad dog! Tila's lawyer lives around the corner squatting in another house. He was smarter, his is not in the Federal Zone.

greengoes - 3-13-2012 at 03:47 PM

Quote:
But I have limited time, and so I'll concentrate on the case Wooosh v Ortiz, and let the trolls have their little fun. I have no time for them for them here in the main area.

Good idea counselor.

greengoes - 3-13-2012 at 07:10 PM

Quote:
The Dog's name is Lola. She's the one who put the ad for sale to sell the house and lot for $199K. Bad dog! Tila's lawyer lives around the corner squatting in another house. He was smarter, his is not in the Federal Zone.

:lol::lol::lol:

I knew a cat that owned a car but he never tried to sell it.

wessongroup - 3-13-2012 at 08:26 PM

Your giving him way too much credit ... Henny Youngman, maybe ... one liners ya know :biggrin::biggrin:

JoeJustJoe - 3-14-2012 at 01:23 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Roberto
Quote:
Gnukid and Roberto JoeJustJoe doesn't have an agenda. I'm just doing an investigate report and providing both sides of the argument.

I see. First of all, JJJ, let me give you an English lesson. It's an investigative report, not investigate. Investigate is a verb. That's not what you want in that sentence. And it's not a typo, since it's the construction you use every time. It is, plain and simple the mark of an ignorant person who does not have the knowledge nor the respect for the language they are attempting to communicate in. Imagine if all our children were condemned to achieving that level of proficiency in the language they use every day.

Second of all, that statement is non-sensical on the face of it. Why are you doing this? Have you been appointed hall monitor? You don't have a role in this (unlike Tila - who has chosen not to post) and Wooooosh. Or maybe you do have a role? A commission on any proceeds? :lol::lol:

Also, why do you speak in the third person "JoeJustJoe doesn't have an agenda". You are JJJ, right? So why would you write as if he's another person. Have you been invaded by Bob Dole? :lol::lol:

You see, that question was actually facetious. I know what your agenda is. It's the same agenda you have every time you post. You don't have any interest in contributing anything on this board, you just want to tear apart those you have deemed unworthy. Personally, I think that agenda sucks a$$, and I also believe that going around with that kind of attitude and agenda will, sooner or later bite you. I just hope I'm there to see it when it happens. Matter of fact, I will sell tickets to the event.

You can search this entire site, or anywhere else you wish, and you will never find me making a statement like that about anyone. I guess you bring out the best in people, JJJ. You truly deserve an award. You can take some solace in the fact that you are not alone on this board. I have been on here for years, and the Amigos board before that, and had some acrimonious fights with people, and even dogged some, like David K. But as low as that has sunk in the past, it doesn't hold a candle to what you have wrought in the last six months.

[Edited on 3-14-2012 by Roberto]

Let me see if I could respond to Roberto briefly, but I don't want to spend too much time on Fulano cult followers like Roberto. BTW Roberto your cult leader talks in 3rd person all the time, yet you don't criticize him. There is a reason why I sometimes talk in 3rd person, and I only do it briefly, but it would be a waste of time explaining it on this thread.

First of all Roberto has a lot of run on sentences, and he has the nerve to try to correct my spelling and grammar. Roberto is only a high school graduate who never went to college.

Roberto spends a lot of time giving "Nomad" member an impression he is very intelligent, and a very successful businessman. The funniest thing to me is Roberto is an ultra conservative who thinks his political views are reasonable. Yet Roberto's political view mirror Rick Santorum's ultra sexually repressed Catholic views. Both Rick Santorum and Roberto believe that sex should be for "procreation" purposes only. Roberto really said that! According to most polls 90 percent of Catholics have used some type of birth control. So either Roberto is way way way outside the mainstream of even Catholics or he is a liar?

Roberto dares to attack JoeJustJoe for doing an investigative news report on the real estate fights that pits Wooosh vs Ms Ortiz. At least many of my allegations have been confirmed by Woooosh himself, and even the Fulano cult followers think I have inside information directly from Ms Ortiz.

Compare what JoeJustJoe has being dong to what Roberto does over at that hate forum Fulano runs.

Roberto had the chutzpah to accuse the people( Nomad) members running the " Dia de Reyes toy drive" of fraud and toy stealing! Dennis who is a member over there asked Roberto to substantiate his claims, but Roberto offered no proof except to say he has unimpeachable anonymous sources. If you ask me it's beyond the pale that Roberto attacks Nomad members that are just trying to help poor Mexican children find a little joy in their lives by giving them a free toy.

Roberto cracks me up. He acts like he is a reasonable person and then he goes off the deep end attacking people especially over at that hate forum, "Baja No Mas" where he throws rocks at "Nomad" members.

I'm not going to waste my time with Roberto. He is just another hater with an anti-Nomad agenda, anti JoeJustJoe agenda.

If you want to know more check out this thread McFez started about Roberto and I added to it in the "OT."

http://forums.bajanomad.com/viewthread.php?tid=58370

[Edited on 3-14-2012 by JoeJustJoe]

briantroy - 3-14-2012 at 01:37 AM

My parents bought a timeshare between TJ and Rosarito. The unit was on the beach, the main structure built, then it stalled. $220 thousand in cash later, my folks continue to make monthly payments to see the project done. They have faith the economy will turn. I can only wish and follow.

JoeJustJoe - 3-14-2012 at 02:09 AM

Now enough with the anti-JoeJustJoe agenda of those I had words with in the "OT." I'm going to mostly ignore them, and stay on track with this interesting legal fight. However, I welcome at Nomad comments even if it's critical of JoeJustJoe(me) I have thick skin, and as long as it's an opinion about this legal case, Tila Ortiz, or even Woooosh. I welcome your objective comments, and I'm sure Wooosh and Tila do too.

I like how Woooosh now wants to stay on topic after throwing dirt on Ms Ortiz with unflattering photos and hearsay. That was part of my strategy to give Wooosh a taste of his own medicine in hopes he comes around and stops all the character assassination of Ms Ortiz. But I don't think Wooosh has stopped with the mud throwing yet.

But I have a few questions for Wooosh:

Why would Ms Ortiz ask that Federal Land to be convert to Private Property?

It is common knowledge that you can't do it simply by a request. There is a long process for this, and I don't think Ms Ortiz would go through it because the property wouldn't probably qualify.

Wooosh why would the PROFEPA Ex Director tell you your concession will not be taken away, when PROFEPA does not have jurisdiction on it?

Woooosh I can't believe you're so sneaky!

The first picture shows exactly what Woooosh had in place originally. Wooosh is the one who put all those sacks of sand. It wasn't Ms Ortiz. Now I understand that Ms Ortiz removed the rocks so the trucks could pass through to deliver the rocks, and after the rocks were put in place he whole area was left better than it was before the job was started. Wooosh didn't show the final photo after the job was complete.

Regarding the so called "eviction papers." Woooosh is just speculating. Wooosh is obsessed with Tila Ortiz, and apparently he found a shot of Ms Ortiz with her hands close to her eyes, and so according to Woooosh Ms Ortiz is supposed to be crying?

This just shows you what a sick puppy Woooosh is! All this spying, for what purpose? The photo of the two guys and lady by the mailbox does not relate to Tila Ortiz in anyway. That is not Ms Ortiz's mailbox.... That's the neighbor's mail box.

Tila Ortiz's dog's name is not Lola, its SUGAR. (RIP)

Woooosh if your concession is so rock solid. Why don't you stop all the spying and trashing and move on. Enjoy life.

mcfez - 3-14-2012 at 07:17 AM

Dont trust this Roberto guy Joe...

Roberto and McFez had a agreement not to insult, lie, speak about...each other...he has broken this three times now.

He came onto this BN to raise hell by being another troll. His words and so called wisdom is all coming from Fulano. Here's a example of this Roberto's deception:

Roberto from the OT: "........Show me a post I made since the 6th. I would hate to think you are not keeping your word."

Oh...okay Roberta...here:

Roberto wrote this yesterday March 14th at the Fulano site:

E: McMensa?
Come on McFez, prove all these naysayers wrong. All you have to do is give Dave a handle so he can IM you. Think of the opportunity! You'll nail his burro to the wall once and forever and establish your membership in Mensa.

The only thing that I'm confused about is your mention of funds and how you were certain that Dave couldn't afford them. As far as I could tell from the membership page, all told we're talking $100 bucks or so, maybe a little more. That doesn't seem like so much money to me. What am I missing? And do you know ANYTHING about Dave and his background? I believe it's on the board.

So Roberto...it sounds like that over "there" you are talking to me? Why are you addressing to me when I am not there? Another poser made by you or Fulano I suppose. Thanks for showing us all here what a freakin little liar you are. All mouth. Talkin BS over there as if you were a tough turd. How much booze did you hit before becoming a man to speak tough :-)

Now maybe we can let wooosh and Joe and whoever else get back to the REAL topic without your trolling deceptions.

[Edited on 3-14-2012 by mcfez]

MCFEEZ

captkw - 3-14-2012 at 07:22 AM

MORNIG SIR, are you up in SAC ? if so, how is the rain this season,drought,,no? K&T :cool:

mcfez - 3-14-2012 at 07:35 AM

Morn Captain....
Haven't heard from you for a spill. Hope all is good with you and the family.

Sorry for the BS above....some folks just love to cause trouble here at the BN.

Finally....rain! It is pouring right now....the fields are puddling up with water. Good news ....it is! Grass will grow...and feeding the livestock cost will go down. Bales are currently $20.50 per :-(

I need a good farmhand out here to do some grunt work....was thinking about hiring Roberto.

Quote:
Originally posted by captkw
MORNIG SIR, are you up in SAC ? if so, how is the rain this season,drought,,no? K&T :cool:

Woooosh - 3-14-2012 at 09:36 AM

Tila has hung you out to dry. You did her no favors here Joe. She came to this site and posted hate speech against me in her first post. She then said she would be proud to "be my boy", and I made her my bit*ch.

PROFEPA is the federal prosecutor. They are the ones who determined my concession is still valid and where the Federal Zone Lines are. ZOFEMAT can only issue papers and manage the Federal Zone (their job) based on the legal decisions made by PROFEPA.

All your other points are garbage since at the time all those trucks with boulders came (I hear she spent $10K), the Federal Zone was already into the street. She had no legal right to access that area, and still doesn't. We protested the trucks and she called out her police friend to guard the actions. Nice huh?

The problem with the boulders is twofold. To do what she did requires an enviromentment impact survey, a permit and control of the land- she had none of those. Firstly the boulders do no good there. The bedrock is 10 meters down and she would need 100 trucks for them to help. The boulders she did place were gone in weeks- they just sunk to the bottom. The second problem is "everything you do to the ocean impacts your neighbor" (ZOFEMAT Jefe's words to us). The boulders immediately caused the sand to the south to be further eroded and it actually caused the sidewalk to collapse (from sand being taken out from under the seawall). That's no good and we put a stop to it right away.

You also don't know much about real Mexicans. Mexicans are very private people who generally keep to themselves- but they do watch everything that happens around them. Tila moved here in 2006 and immediately had the deportees and drug dealers visiting her house. They noticed and didn't like it at all. Deportees and drug dealers are seen as the main criminal and social problem here in Rosarito- and here she is associating openly with them. They could not help but notice because Tila gave Harlan the the keys to her house to have parties. Harlan and his white-trash American drug dealing friends would set up huge loudspeakers outside on weekends and blast "their type" music over this Mexican neighborhood beach.

There is also a dynamic between the Baja Mexicans and Mexican like Tila from Texas I do not fully understand. Alonzo has bad words for the Mexicans from Texas- pince Texanos. They are mean spirited to say the least. He says the border patrol who rotate along the border say the same thing. Once Alonzo found out Tila was from Texas he said "now I understand" why she is the way she is.

BTW: Tila was enjoying searching for and reading my posts on Fulano's site. He asked if it was OK to mess with her. What he did was put a re-direct on her IP- so every time she went to his site she was sent to the PayPal donation page for the Disabled Beach Access point. Funny stuff!

[Edited on 3-14-2012 by Woooosh]

JoeJustJoe - 3-14-2012 at 10:53 AM

Quote:

You also don't know much about real Mexicans. Mexicans are very private people who generally keep to themselves- but they do watch everything that happens around them. Tila moved here in 2006 and immediately had the deportees and drug dealers visiting her house. They noticed and didn't like it at all. Deportees and drug dealers are seen as the main criminal and social problem here in Rosarito- and here she is associating openly with them.

There is also a dynamic between the Baja Mexicans and Mexican like Tila from Texas I do not fully understand. Alonzo has a bad word for the Mexicans from Texas. They are mean spirited to say the least. He says the border patrol who rotate along the border say the same thing. Once Alonzo found out Tila was from Texas he said "now I understand" why she is the way she is.

BTW: Tila was enjoying searching for and reading my posts on Fulano's site. He asked if it was OK to mess with her. What he did was put a re-direct on her IP- so every time she went to his site she was sent to the PayPal donation page for the Disabled Beach Access point. Funny stuff!

[Edited on 3-14-2012 by Woooosh]

Woooosh stop right now with your racial stereotypes of Mexicans, and Mexican-Americans from Texas. Mexicans aren't dogs where you can pigeon-hole ALL Mexicans into this nice little stereotype like some people do with animals. Even dogs sometimes don't live up to their stereotype of their dog breed. For example Labradors and Golden Retrievers are suppose to have great a temperament and get along with people and children. I owned both dogs, and both dogs made wonderful pets, but guess what? Some Labs and Golden Retrievers bite people including kids.

Woooosh I doubt you would stereotype and pigeonhole ALL Americans of holding either a positive or negative stereotype. So Wooosh why do you do do it with Mexicans? Well I suspect for the reasons why you do it, is because you admitted you never been around Mexicans until you're 19 years of age, and you're still clueless today, and so you fall back on racial stereotypes to help you understand Mexicans.

Sure Woooosh some Mexicans, and even Americans from a certain regions of the country fit their negative or positive stereotype. For example many people from New York or rude. Many very guero (white)Mexicans from Mexico City live up to their negative chilanga( stuck up) stereotype but you would be wrong to take out your racial stereotype card you have in your pocket Woooosh and label all Mexicans from either Mexico city or Texas of fitting that racial stereotype.

You know that I can't even go car shopping without getting hit with that racial stereotype. I'll come walking up to the car lot, and some white guy salesman is next to greet me, but he gives way to this Spanish speaking Mexican saleman who greets me in Spanish like I'm his long lost best friends, and thinks I'm going I'm going to buy a car from him because he is Mexican too. Before I have a word out he is talking to me about a family minivan or SUV for the family.( my kids are all young adults with their own cars)

I talk to him back English, and tell him I'm interested in a car like a Corvette, and I don't want to see the minivans or SUVs. The guys whole friendly demeanor drops, and he has a little trouble with English but he tries to recover, and does try to show me the cars I tell him I'm interested in, but he knows he lost the sale.

I been in sales, and the salesman made a big critical mistake with his racial stereotype. Salesmen make critical mistakes all the time and lose sales, but you Woooosh if you use racial stereotypes out in the street, and you're wrong. You could lose more than a sale.

Woooosh already Tila Ortiz doesn't fit that Mexican stereotype because she is/was a Texas and California school administrator who ran school programs, and doesn't fit the racial southerner stereotype, although I ran across something as I looked briefly at the background of Ms Ortiz. I found out she was a registered republican! I hope that's incorrect, because you know how I fell about republicans especially if they're Latino(a) Tila Ortiz tell me you didn't vote for George Bush twice?:lol:

Regarding the Fulano re-route of Ms Ortiz just trying to read his forum. Talk about censorship. Fulano blocks and kicks off anybody that doesn't follow his views. He blocks me all the time from just lurking. I like other "Nomad" members wouldn't be caught dead as a member there. Fulano banned Maggie when she joined. I hear Fulano bans or blocks many people. You can even lurk on that site without using your real ISP address, because he wants to know who you are.

Pravda has nothing on Fulano. They're both into propaganda and heavy censorship.

[Edited on 3-14-2012 by JoeJustJoe]

Woooosh - 3-14-2012 at 10:56 AM

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:P

JoeJustJoe - 3-14-2012 at 01:55 PM

Woooosh I'm glad to see the Xanax, mota, and alcohol are making you more relaxed and less anxiety-ridden. But be careful how you mix together those drugs, especially the prescription drug Xanax. If you take too many Xanax drugs you could be foaming from the mouth especially if you're mixing the drugs.

If I have time I do want to cover the topic of having a small amount of drugs and what the Mexican law says, and what Mexican police can and can not do to both Mexican Nationals, and Americans visitors.

BTW Woooosh what is the Texas stereotype of Mexicans, and Mexican-Americans. I'm not exactly sure what Alonzo is referring too, but I have heard a few things. I hope to God the racial sterotype of Texas Latinos aren't as bad as the Southerner American stereotype of a gun-toting, God fearing racist good O'boy driving a Ford F-150 pickup while flying the confederate flag in back?

wessongroup - 3-14-2012 at 01:59 PM

"Southerner American stereotype of a gun-toting, God fearing racist good O'boy driving a Ford F-150 pickup while flying the confederate flag in back?"

JOe, where would ya be without it .... :biggrin::biggrin: .. or Cheech and Chong ...

[Edited on 3-14-2012 by wessongroup]

[Edited on 3-14-2012 by wessongroup]

Woooosh - 3-14-2012 at 04:26 PM

Quote:
Woooosh I'm glad to see the Xanax, mota, and alcohol are making you more relaxed and less anxiety-ridden. But be careful how you mix together those drugs, especially the prescription drug Xanax. If you take too many Xanax drugs you could be foaming from the mouth especially if you're mixing the drugs.

If I have time I do want to cover the topic of having a small amount of drugs and what the Mexican law says, and what Mexican police can and can not do to both Mexican Nationals, and Americans visitors.

BTW Woooosh what is the Texas stereotype of Mexicans, and Mexican-Americans. I'm not exactly sure what Alonzo is referring too, but I have heard a few things. I hope to God the racial sterotype of Texas Latinos aren't as bad as the Southerner American stereotype of a gun-toting, God fearing racist good O'boy driving a Ford F-150 pickup while flying the confederate flag in back?

The drug law is new and interesting. You can have small amounts of heroin, cocaine and mota. I don't think crack or meth is on the list- maybe. For mota it is 3 grams. Anything less than 3 grams is not a crime. That does not mean they won't arrest you . They still have to unless you pay a bribe on the way to the station. The law says small amounts won't get you jail time, but they document each time you are busted. Once you hit three-strikes you go into forced rehab. So it may not get you jail time, but it will ruin your day.

Don't worry JJJ , I won't pull a Whitney. I stop refilling the scripts for it a year or so ago because I must have 15 bottles full of the stuff. But now is a good time for a Xanax and Jack back. I had a great day with the dogs, got my work done and the stock market was kind today as well...

Oh, Harlan is back visiting JoJo. I wonder if Tila (our Angel) will tell him she caused his rap sheet to be put online. That will be interesting.

[Edited on 3-15-2012 by Woooosh]

mcfez - 3-15-2012 at 07:03 AM

So...you are saying that they intend to tear down that apartment building too?

I know that isn't your bud......right? :-)

"There are five houses in the way of the Malecon project that are in the "Federal Zone". My best guess is PROFEPA and the "Water Project" will simply come and clear them away as they go. Tilas is not be the first occupied house in the way. How they handle the first house will show us who and how they will evict and clear the next four houses, including Tilas. She is sitting there waiting with a Prescripcion Positiva in her hand. Squat. Nothing we have gone through will matter and her friends can save face by not having to evict her. It will just happen and that's why PROFEPA has told us to just sit tight. Just my guess..."

[Edited on 3-15-2012 by mcfez]

Woooosh - 3-15-2012 at 09:03 AM

That is a good question McFez. The lead PROFEPA lawyer in Mexico City who ordered the closurado of a new hotel built on the Federal Zone in Cancun has this case- which includes all three of these buildings in the Federal Zone which were ALL offered fraudulently for sale to US investors claiming legal land titles for the buyers. None of them even had applied for a Federal Zone Concession and all tried to claim the land they occupied as "private property". The PROFEPA delegate for Baja determined these three building were either in the "Marine Zone or Federal Zone" last November. It's up to PROFEPA in Mexico City. If the FMZ line measurement I formally requested determines this area is marine zone- 100% sure it is gone because that is "underwater" and no buildings at all are permitted. We'll see soon enough.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKLbaMe4sPU

Raphael will know. He is part of the team who paid for the land under it in 1993, and has provided PROFEPA/SEMARNAT/ZOFEMAT with the stamped SRA receipt and a matching map (Rancho La Costa Azul) through me. It would be to his benefit to have the building remain, for obvious reasons. Raphael's team was also the designer and engineers for the Malecon project that has just begun.

The neighbors would all love to see it gone and their view, sunlight and property values restored. Nomads stopped the fraudulent sale of it a year ago for lack of land title, so now they are quietly renting them out. Not a "For Rent" Sign in sight.

Our concession does not include that building, so it's not my focus. It is part of my fraccionamiento though, so it is included in the formal measurement I requested.

This was the last day our Mexican neighbor enjoyed sunlight and a view of the Coronados from his house. He worked all his life for this house and when he finally retired to enjoy his house, these land thieves did this to him. What a shame. (This is one in a series of photos he took. It broke his heart.) Look at the construction method- drywall against waves. You can even see the cement floors were made simply by pouring a thin layer of concrete over top of the corrugated metal roof material. (i.e., it wont take much to bring it down)

Quote:
Originally posted by mcfez
So...you are saying that they intend to tear down that apartment building too?

I know that isn't your bud......right? :-)

"There are five houses in the way of the Malecon project that are in the "Federal Zone". My best guess is PROFEPA and the "Water Project" will simply come and clear them away as they go. Tilas is not be the first occupied house in the way. How they handle the first house will show us who and how they will evict and clear the next four houses, including Tilas. She is sitting there waiting with a Prescripcion Positiva in her hand. Squat. Nothing we have gone through will matter and her friends can save face by not having to evict her. It will just happen and that's why PROFEPA has told us to just sit tight. Just my guess..."

mcfez - 3-15-2012 at 09:46 AM

I'm not ever impressed with land improvements that are directly on the beach such as this Condo is.

This malecon they are installing.....will it be fitted with outdoor lights? That's another issue that I have...light pollution.

Woooosh - 3-15-2012 at 10:35 AM

Quote:
I'm not ever impressed with land improvements that are directly on the beach such as this Condo is.

This malecon they are installing.....will it be fitted with outdoor lights? That's another issue that I have...light pollution.

Gee, I don't know the answer to that one. I have the engineering drawings that show a lot (walkways, bikepath, and area for sports, a children's pool, vendor areas, public restrooms with showers (CA style), but I have not seen anything that looks like lighting.

I would not be surprised though. Mayor Robles just responded to merchants crime and vandalism complaints in the downtown oceanfront area by promising to add more streetlights. I agree that light pollution makes it hard to see the stars- but it's also hard to appreciate the stars when you just got assaulted in the dark. Tough call in a high-crime area. imo

JoeJustJoe - 3-15-2012 at 11:28 AM

Quote:
Quote:

The drug law is new and interesting. You can have small amounts of heroin, cocaine and mota. I don't think crack or meth is on the list- maybe. For mota it is 3 grams. Anything less than 3 grams is not a crime. That does not mean they won't arrest you . They still have to unless you pay a bribe on the way to the station. The law says small amounts won't get you jail time, but they document each time you are busted. Once you hit three-strikes you go into forced rehab. So it may not get you jail time, but it will ruin your day.

Don't worry JJJ , I won't pull a Whitney. I stop refilling the scripts for it a year or so ago because I must have 15 bottles full of the stuff. But now is a good time for a Xanax and Jack back. I had a great day with the dogs, got my work done and the stock market was kind today as well...

Oh, Harlan is back visiting JoJo. I wonder if Tila (our Angel) will tell him she caused his rap sheet to be put online. That will be interesting.

I understand Harlan is back from one of my autonomous sources and that may be a good thing because Harlan knows about computers and might be able to fix Ms Ortiz's computer that went down with either a strong computer virus or it could even be hardware related. There are computer viruses capable of giving you that fatal "blue screen" and you'll think it's sometime like the motherboard or video card, but it turns out to be a malicious computer virus.

I understand that Ms Ortiz suspects Fulano of causing her computer to crash! Ms Ortiz heard that both you Woooosh and Fulano were spreading vicious lies about her, and somebody gave her the link to Fulano's racist hate forum.( it wasn't me, because I would never direct anybody to that racist site for many reasons including catching a computer virus)

Well Ms Ortiz was able to visit there once, but when she went back. I guess from her ISP address Fulano figured out who Ms Ortiz because she lives next to Woooosh. So when Ms Ortiz went back a second time Fulano was all ready for her and had her ISP address. Fulano had set up a "meta redirect" which redirected her to Wooosh's "Paypal" site.( yeah very funny) And in case you don't believe me. Woooosh has already admitted Fulano redirected Ms Ortiz's to Woooosh "PayPal" site in a post above.

If anybody ever had a malicious computer virus you sometimes try to go to any site but the virus re-directs to it's virus remover where they promise if you pay them money and download their software. Only then the virus remover will remove that "re-direct" which is really like taking your computer hostage in more ways than one.

Now it could be pure coincidence that Ms Ortiz's computer went down just after visiting Fulano's hate forum. I don't know for sure. I just hope Harland or somebody gets her computer back up.

But if you read by posts in the "OT" I said many times never open up unknown links from Baja1943, and don't visit Fulano's hate forum where he has all kinds of toys to capture information or tries to keep his so-called enemies off. Fulano is not a computer expert but he reads a lot, and he tries out many things that are out there on the Internet, but probably has no idea what he is really doing, but he gets lucky once in awhile that those "codes" he finds works.

If you want to know know more about his subject just Google redirecting virus and you see something like this website below:

How to Fix a Google Redirecting Virus | eHow.com www.ehow.com › Computer Software A Google redirect virus is installed through a Trojan horse and executed once a web ... from one web page to another using a technique known as meta refresh.

[Edited on 3-15-2012 by JoeJustJoe]

Woooosh - 3-15-2012 at 12:09 PM

Her computer is not "down" Joe, it never has been. Or do you call her on the phone number in her "Baja Real Estate For Sale" ad? Angel has been following the actions daily, as recently as 4:28 pm yesterday. She was only redirected by Fulano. No crash, no codes, nada, by him. (Note: If Tila would donate $4,800USD it would cover the actual concession fees paid by us while she has been squatting there. )

She and Harlan both have wireless connections within range of my house. Harlan even uses his own last name for his. No need to blame Fulano- I'm much closer. And I consider myself quite capable with computers having used them since 1972 when I did FORTRAN programming using paper punch-cards... then cassette tape drives... then the 4.5" floppies.. then the 3.5" discs...then...

Harlan logged on to Fulanos site from his house here yesterday (he's the Pope- so he's pays the rent for JoJo). He read everything posted about him (he did a "self search" on Google). He knows that Tila brought this all to him and his deportee drug dealer buddies. I didn't start the public release of all that damaging info about his group, she did. Finally he knows the truth about her though. Harlan is now also being redirected to the Disabled Beach Access donation page.

Tila Ortiz Maldonado (Angel) has a masters degree in clinical psychology specializing in emotionally disturbed children. She made Harlan think he was a child protecting his surrogate mother- her. He was only guilty of being taken in by her. She is that good and I have never met anyone like her before. You were taken in at first too Joe. Truth be told- I initially asked my lawyer NOT to pursue Harlan further legally because I felt he was a victim of her. A stupid, violent and gullible victim, but a victim nonetheless. I'm pretty much over that now. For sure.
:lol:

greengoes - 3-15-2012 at 12:38 PM

JoeJustJoe - 3-15-2012 at 01:01 PM

Quote:
Her computer is not "down" Joe, it never has been. Angel has been following the actions daily, as recently as 4:28 pm yesterday. She was only redirected by Fulano. No crash, no codes, nada, by him. (Note: If Tila would donate $4,800USD it would cover the actual concession fees paid by us while she has been squatting there. )

She and Harlan both have wireless connections within range of my house. Harlan even uses his own last name for his. No need to blame Fulano- I'm much closer. And I consider myself quite capable with computers having used them since 1972 when I did FORTRAN programming using paper punch-cards... then cassette tape drives... then the 4.5" floppies.. then the 3.5" discs...then...

Harlan logged on to Fulanos site from his house here yesterday (he's the Pope- so he's pays the rent for JoJo). He read everything posted about him (he did a "self search" on Google). He knows that Tila brought this all to him and his deportee drug dealer buddies. I didn't start the public release of all that damaging info about his group, she did. Finally he knows the truth about her though. Harlan is now also being redirected to the Disabled Beach Access donation page.

Tila Ortiz Maldonado (ANngel) has a masters degree in clinical psychology specializing in emotionally disturbed children. She made Harlan think he was a child protecting his surrogate mother- her. He was only guilty of being taken in by her. No different that you were at first Joe. Truth be told- I asked my lawyer NOT to pursue Harlan further legally because I felt he was a victim of her. I'm pretty much over that now. ;)

Why did you post Angel's profile? I know you think Angel is Tila Ortiz, but have you confirmed it with 100 percent accuracy, and can link the two?

Spying again Woooosh? Or is that Fulano spying for you?

Don't you two guys ever get out of the house? Especially you Woooosh with your ocean view. I guess if it wasn't for the dogs you would never get out of your house.

Perhaps Ms Ortiz has another computer?( I myself have four computers in my house) Perhaps she borrowed a computer? I don't know, and I'm not going to ask my sources about something so dumb. The only thing I know is her main computer is down, and she was going to ask Harlan to get it back up. For a deportee criminal Mexican that you try to portray Harlan as. He sure seems handy, and willing to help his neighbors. Harland isn't a deportee, but rather a Mexican-American from a good family and lives in San Diego. He lives part-time in Rosarito Beach I suspect because he wants to rediscovery his Mexican heritage. I don't know, and it's just a guess.

I don't know Woooosh if I was Harland that I wouldn't blame Tila Ortiz that my name is all over the internet in a bad light. If it were me. I'd blame the person(s) who put that information on the internet. That would be you Woooosh and Fulano.

Woooosh there is no way you or Fulano could tell what Harland is searching on Google. That just tells me Woooosh that you're stuck in the 70's regarding computers. Now if Harland hit a Google link to Fulano's website, or there is some type of spyware Fulano put on Harland's computer then maybe he could do it. But like I said. Fulano is a computer amateur that reads a lot and tries out different computer codes already written on the Internet. Sorry Fulano doesn't have the skills, but he does get lucky once in awhile.

If Tila, Harland, or anybody wants to contact JoeJustJoe. I could easily tell them how to get around that meta re-direct Fulano puts on his hate forum, but if he wants to keep viewer away. Fulano is already doing a good job with that boring racist content. What does he have? Maybe five or six contributing members. :lol::lol: Talk about rinky dinky.

Wrote wrote: Tila Ortiz Maldonado (Angel) has a masters degree in clinical psychology specializing in emotionally disturbed children.

Well JoeJustJoe has a Masters in Psychology specializing in exposing "posers." I work in the business world, but my psychology learning skills has always come in handy especially working in sales and playing on the Internet. I don't know if Ms Ortiz has a Masters in Psychology, but she sure has a lot in common with me.

[Edited on 3-15-2012 by JoeJustJoe]

JoeJustJoe - 3-15-2012 at 02:07 PM

Quote:
Quote:

I tried a sample "Xanax" one time. Man they should make you feel good, and any anxiety you might be having is gone, and is replaced by feelings of euphoria and many people like to mix Xanax with alcohol for a more intense good feeling, and it's all legal too.

The problem is when you're talking "Xanax" you body naturally produces less serotonin in your brain, and if you stop taking "Xanax" you are left high and dry because you no longer have "Xanax' and your brain stop producing any significant amount of the neurotransmitter serotonin and your body goes into serious withdraws. Xanax should makes you feel good, but you always need more and more, and if you stop taking the drug cold turkey. You'll be in a world of hurt.

Interesting take of Mexico's new drug laws Woooosh. So when Alonzo was busted by the Rosarito Beach police for carrying a small quantity of marijuana. Did Alonzo pay a small bribe? Perhaps Alonzo stood his ground and the cops let him go, or did they arrest Alonzo put his name in the drug data base( if they have one) and then let Alonzo go but marked him down for strike one?

I know on another forum where I'm a member along with Fulano( I can't get rid of this nut) There was this young gringo member carrying a small personal quantity of "meth!" Yeah it's unfortunate there are young American that do drugs in Tijuana "sin-city" and it makes it worse for another Americans because the TJ police can just randomly shake down gringos and Mexican-Americans and just know a few of them will be carrying around illegal drugs.

But this member came clean and admitted he was carrying drugs and nobody gave him a hard time, but it did make an interesting thread.
_______

He said he was walking around the outskirts of TJ "Zona Norte" a known drug area, and dangerous area if you ask me, because they have a lot of Mexican deportees here.

The cops stopped him, searched him and found the small quantity of drugs. They put the guy in back of the patrol car with other Mexican drug junkies. The TJ police also searched his wallet and knew he had money.( 1500 pesos)

The TJ police told him he was looking at 30 days in jail! The forum member was very scared, but luckily an English speaking Mexican was in the car with him too and gave him much needed advice( careful these guys arrested too sometimes work with the cops, but I don't think it was the case here)

The TJ corrupt cops were hinting about a 900 peso bribe to be let go, and finally after a little time the corrupt TJ cops accepted a 700 peso bribe, and they let the guy go.
___

But an interesting discussion followed:

Some members said the TJ police were just trying to get a bribe, and because he had a small quantity. He should have never been arrested. Others said he did the right thing, and hoped in learned his lesson.

Fulano even chimed in. Fulano never misses an opportunity to scare gringos about Mexico. In fact I'll just post Fulano's words under another handle he uses on that forum and let you see for yourself what he said:

Fulano said Small amounts of drugs are not really decriminalized, it is still illegal but there is just no jail sentence for it. If the cops took a drug user to the judge, the judge would just turn him loose. So the crooked cops could not exact a bribe from users because they already knew they were not going to jail anyway. Instead, those caught are encouraged to enter a drug diversion problem. This law does not apply to foreigners. The purpose of the law to get Mexican citizens off drugs, they don't care one rat's ass about Gringos and are not interested in spending Mexican tax dollars to get Gringos into rehab. 2 +

Of course I didn't believe Fulano, and luckily there is a Mexican national with duel citizenship that's like Jesse on this site, and this guy is very knowledgeable about Mexican law and most other subjects regarding Mexico.

Ray( the Mexican National said) :Care to provide a source for this assertion? Also I believe your understanding of decriminalization is incorrect. decriminalization just means that you won't face criminal prosecution.

JoeJustJoe's thinking is Mexico new drug laws is mostly "decriminalization" and therefore in practice they aren't suppose to arrested anybody with a small quantities of drugs and a national data base is unlikely, but Mexican cops being Mexican cops probably just harass citizens to get a bribe and do what all cops do, and that's harass people, but that's my opinion, and I don't know for sure.

I doubt that Mexico arrests only gringos with any amount of drugs like Fulano was claiming, and forces Mexicans in drug diversion after three arrests.( but hey drugs are my area of expertise in Mexico)

Here is a drug fact sheet:

http://tijuana.usconsulate.gov/drug_fact_sheet.pdf

Fulano when pushed came up this long PDF file of Mexican drug law, and pointed to article Articulo 481

http://www.diputados.gob.mx/LeyesBiblio/pdf/142.pdf

But the Mexican national that's knows all about the laws in Mexico Challenged Fulano's understand of the law again:

Articulo 481 doesn't say what you think it does. Pero ni modo.

Ray said to Fulano:No hay peor ciego que el que no quiere ver.

I find this a very interesting area of discussion:

Woooosh - 3-15-2012 at 03:24 PM

Well Joe- Angel is up to date on everything here as of 12:57 today. Her Nomad profile shows she last checked in today at 12:57. She's a fast reader, but probably not happy with the content.

She logged on from her house for 23 minutes until 1:20 pm when she left in a rush. Harlan came by to close her gate and protect her house while she was gone (see photo and time stamp). I'm not spying Joe, I am protecting the interests and fulfilling the contractual protection requirements of our current, valid and legal Federal Zone Concession- DGZF-832/08.

Alonzo has never been arrested in Mexico or the USA. Harlan is a US citizen, not a deportee. The only thing he is claiming in Mexico is his share of drug proceeds. Tila has made too many enemies over this. She had two witnesses testify falsely of her five yeas residence, she has caused drug dealers to have their photos and actions posted (with drugs changing hands no less), she has caused the photo of the head of the Ministerial Police to be posted that shows him negotiating with her late at night- with her eviction papers in his hand. She has also brought all this attention to Grupo Aries who lost $5.4Million due to her.

Mexico is a passive aggressive culture Joe. It's true. She will likely end up like Sylvia- another Rosarito lady who played fast and loose with Federal Zone concessions and ended up dead from a alleged "car accident". That's how they do things down here- cowardly. Tila attacks me through you and you don't find that Passive-Aggressive"? huh? Pince Texano.

Ponder this Joe- Any blood split will be on your hands. I asked you from the beginning to keep this on topic with Real Estate law questions and you never did answer any of them. You did what you are famous for here- attacking people. She provided all the lies and bullcr*p for you to post, but you were the one who foolishly sat and typed it for her. If she wanted to ask anything she could have- but she had you do it. Do you see how dangerous a situation you created? Sure you will blame me- but I am not an anonymouse (sic intended) JoeJustJoe, I am a real person forced to defend my reputation and family once Angel posted my real name.

Woooosh - 3-15-2012 at 03:36 PM

Quote:
Quote:
I have the engineering drawings that show a lot (walkways, bikepath, and area for sports, a children's pool, vendor areas, public restrooms with showers (CA style), but I have not seen anything that looks like lighting.

I find it hard to conceive that they'd build a malecon without lighting; strolling the malecon is in great part an evening activity.

me too. It's not on the engineering maps I have or it's yet another layer of detail I haven't gotten down to. I have the full of AutoCad files, but I haven't seen "elevations" yet, so maybe it's with those. If they weren't in the plans- they probably will be since they added them downtown already.

mcfez - 3-15-2012 at 04:36 PM

Your engineering maps...blueprints...should have a separate electrical requirement layout print.

Also....if you run up to the area the of the started construction...there should be a construction shack....with a foreman.

I'd be checking for any sort of sewer outlet (from the street gutters) that may be placed right there on your beach :-(

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I have the engineering drawings that show a lot (walkways, bikepath, and area for sports, a children's pool, vendor areas, public restrooms with showers (CA style), but I have not seen anything that looks like lighting.

I find it hard to conceive that they'd build a malecon without lighting; strolling the malecon is in great part an evening activity.

me too. It's not on the engineering maps I have or it's yet another layer of detail I haven't gotten down to. I have the full of AutoCad files, but I haven't seen "elevations" yet, so maybe it's with those. If they weren't in the plans- they probably will be since they added them downtown already.

wessongroup - 3-15-2012 at 05:06 PM

Hey Woooosh.. think ya could pull some permits for me ... aaahhh .... are you now with the City Building Department ... :lol::lol::lol:

JoeJustJoe - 3-15-2012 at 05:44 PM

Quote:
Well Joe- Angel is up to date on everything here as of 12:57 today. Her Nomad profile shows she last checked in today at 12:57. She's a fast reader, but probably not happy with the content.

She logged on from her house for 23 minutes until 1:20 pm when she left in a rush. Harlan came by to close her gate and protect her house while she was gone (see photo and time stamp). I'm not spying Joe, I am protecting the interests and fulfilling the contractual protection requirements of our current, valid and legal Federal Zone Concession- DGZF-832/08.

Alonzo has never been arrested in Mexico or the USA. Harlan is a US citizen, not a deportee. The only thing he is claiming in Mexico is his share of drug proceeds. Tila has made too many enemies over this. She had two witnesses testify falsely of her five yeas residence, she has caused drug dealers to have their photos and actions posted (with drugs changing hands no less), she has caused the photo of the head of the Ministerial Police to be posted that shows him negotiating with her late at night- with her eviction papers in his hand. She has also brought all this attention to Grupo Aries who lost $5.4Million due to her.

Mexico is a passive aggressive culture Joe. It's true. She will likely end up like Sylvia- another Rosarito lady who played fast and loose with Federal Zone concessions and ended up dead from a alleged "car accident". That's how they do things down here- cowardly. Tila attacks me through you and you don't find that Passive-Aggressive"? huh? Pince Texano.

Ponder this Joe- Any blood split will be on your hands. I asked you from the beginning to keep this on topic with Real Estate law questions and you never did answer any of them. You did what you are famous for here- attacking people. She provided all the lies and bullcr*p for you to post, but you were the one who foolishly sat and typed it for her. If she wanted to ask anything she could have- but she had you do it. Do you see how dangerous a situation you created? Sure you will blame me- but I am not an anonymouse (sic intended) JoeJustJoe, I am a real person forced to defend my reputation and family once Angel posted my real name.

Woooosh you're spying, and you're obsessed with this real estate fight vs Ortiz and a clear front beach view.

JoeJustJoe sleeps very well at night thank you. Oh you have me real interested in yours and Tila's real estate fight, but it's like a good book that I enjoy reading, and I'm also contributing to the book or investigate report, I can put the book down because at the end of the day it doesn't involve me.

I'm also trying to help you Woooosh believe it or not? Remember I said sometimes I think I'm psychic and just sometimes know things? Well you don't have to be a psychic to see trouble around the horizon for either you Woooosh or Tila Ortiz!

If you ask me Woooosh it's just not worth it. You already have your property and beach front view. I also understand you have a concession on beach front property when you purchased your house years ago. You're just greedy Woooosh and just want a bigger concession. You Woooosh want to own the whole beach and to do the beach what Woooosh wants. You don't care about the local Mexican that you view of passive-aggressive. What Mexican wants a "dog beach?" Most Mexicans have three or four kids, and if they have a dog for a pet. The dog is only a pet, and they don't treat dogs like like children.

I covered a few legal aspects to your real estate case Woooosh but you keep throwing the dirt at Ms Ortiz, Harlan, Mexicans, and even JoeJustJoe.

So Wooooosh you brought up the subject of Harlan taking care of Ms Ortiz place while she is away. Hey Woooosh what about you and your good neighbor policy?

There was a time that you and Tila Ortiz were friends Woooosh as I understand it, and even you showed an email where you both exchanged emails.( private stuff) There was a time when Tila Ortiz worked as an Teacher/Administrator in California, but is retired now. There was a time when you Woooosh offered to watch Ms Ortiz's property for her while she was gone.

As I understand it. Ms Ortiz's property was broken into many times, and she had you Woooosh watching the property as well as the local police.

Once Tila Ortiz came home and found a gay couple starting to move in her house! The gay couple told Tila that Woooosh came them permission to move in the house. Tila didn't believe them, and Woooosh at first denied he gave such permission, but when Ms Ortiz saw Woooosh's cleaning supplies in her house. She knew it was Woooosh who allowed the two gay guys to move in.

Later Woooosh convinced Ms Ortiz to let the two gay guys move in her place, and Ms Ortiz felt like she had no choice because she was working long hours in California, and had no time to watch her place continually getting broken into. And she knew as soon as she left the two gays would break into the house anyway.

Later that Sunday when Ms Ortiz was back home in California she gets a call from a local cop that Woooosh gave to the cop. The cop wanted to know if Ms Ortiz gave the person in the house permission to live there? And Ms Ortiz said she did, but the cop said they found drugs on the guy and he was going to jail. The guys name is Cesar who is still in jail today. The other gay guy I guess left before this. Cesar is either some gay friend of Woooosh's or just a stray dog Woooosh picked up and felt sorry and then offered to let the two gay guys stay at his neighbors house( Ms Ortiz's house)

If you ask me Woooosh is like the neighbor from hell! It's no wonder so many locals hate Woooosh. I heard there is this Puerto Rican neighbor that spit in Woooosh's face!

Woooosh - 3-15-2012 at 05:47 PM

Quote:
Your engineering maps...blueprints...should have a separate electrical requirement layout print.

Also....if you run up to the area the of the started construction...there should be a construction shack....with a foreman.

I'd be checking for any sort of sewer outlet (from the street gutters) that may be placed right there on your beach :-(

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

They are extending the first street gutter today. It runs under the street west towards the beach and they are building a cement extension another 25 meters or so they can build the road/bikepath on top of it.

The VETICAL RED RECTANGLE on the upper part of the Malecon is our concession DGZF-832/08 and DGZF 477/10)

There def will be electrical conduits for the restrooms and many vendor stalls that will be placed along the walkway. I just know the symbol for lighting fixtures. I'll play with it more later. Here's this for now util I can find the exact thing we are looking for.

Woooosh - 3-15-2012 at 05:53 PM

Quote:
Hey Woooosh.. think ya could pull some permits for me ... aaahhh .... are you now with the City Building Department ... :lol::lol::lol:

Funny YOU should say that Wiley. This is a State project, not local. The Engineer for the Rosarito Malecon (known as Projecto Norte) is the leading Baja court expert for Baja Federal Zone. His name is Daniel Martinez Chavira. He is the official who approved our DGZF-832/08 concession application map in 2005. He is also the cousin of Raphael and the expert on his team in Federal Zone matters. It is not a new plan, having been done over ten years ago I believe.

You will notice it is very wide in spots with a childen's pools, sports areas- really well done. The purple lines are ocean bedrock I think. The Malecon is mostly yellow. I can't post close-up details yet and should not even be posting this. Strictly for educational purposes.

[Edited on 3-16-2012 by Woooosh]

Woooosh - 3-15-2012 at 06:02 PM

Sorry Joe. None of that is true and worth responding to. This post may be an all time low for you. Nah.

There is no shame in protecting your oceanfront view when it also includes free beach access for the people. No shame even if it doesn't and you'd be an absolute idiot not to. Why give away property value?

But this is the "Baja Real Estate Advice Thread" you idiot. Everyone here knows you cannot just walk away from a Federal Zone Concession once it is awarded to you. You have to follow ALL the terms and conditions of the title for 15 years (including not letting it be invaded by a Prescripcion Positiva). You can't sign it away or give it away. You own it for 15 years. It is a felony to abandon it or not follow the concession terms. Period.

The only gay squatter I know of is you- but I thought a few pages back you said you were more the "bend-over" than the squat on it type of bottom.

Caesar was the person she moved in but we had a mutual friend. He got arrested, then he got out. She wouldn't let him back in the house after she read the earlier e-mail we sent her that we had applied for a Federal Zone Concession. This e-mail says she already had it "rented-out" (to Harlan and his loudspeakers) in Oct 29, 2006. So when did she start living there herself for the five years needed to get the "Prescription Positiva?" Not mathematically possible. She lied and picked it up in Nov. 2009- the copy of her document is few pages back. Just another felony in along string committed by Otila Ortiz Maldonado. Does she really think you are helping her? I don't see it. I'm having a ball here.

Caesar & Son

wessongroup - 3-15-2012 at 07:45 PM

Was just a joke .. :):)

JoeJustJoe - 3-15-2012 at 07:52 PM

Quote:
Sorry Joe. None of that is true and worth responding to. This post may be an all time low for you. Nah.

There is no shame in protecting your oceanfront view when it also includes free beach access for the people. No shame even if it doesn't and you'd be an absolute idiot not to. Why give away property value?

But this is the "Baja Real Estate Advice Thread" you idiot. Everyone here knows you cannot just walk away from a Federal Zone Concession once it is awarded to you. You have to follow ALL the terms and conditions of the title for 15 years (including not letting it be invaded by a Prescripcion Positiva). You can't sign it away or give it away. You own it for 15 years. It is a felony to abandon it or not follow the concession terms. Period.

The only gay squatter I know of is you- but I thought a few pages back you said you were more the "bend-over" than the squat on it type of bottom.

Caesar was the person she moved in but we had a mutual friend. He got arrested, then he got out. She wouldn't let him back in the house after she read the earlier e-mail we sent her that we had applied for a Federal Zone Concession. This e-mail says she already had it "rented-out" (to Harlan and his loudspeakers) in Oct 29, 2006. So when did she start living there herself for the five years needed to get the "Prescription Positiva?" Not mathematically possible. She lied and picked it up in Nov. 2009- the copy of her document is few pages back. Just another felony in along string committed by Otila Ortiz Maldonado. Does she really think you are helping her? I don't see it. I'm having a ball here.

Caesar & Son

What do you mean none of it's true Wooosh?

I just almost caught you with your pants down, and you went back and edited your message here because you remembered there was an email between you and Ms Ortiz regarding your gay friend Cesar that you convinced Ms Ortiz to let stay at her house while she is away working a California school district.

Every time I hear about an unusual story about you Woooosh that I find it hard to believe. There you are Woooosh confirming you know all about it, but you just try to spin the facts.

Cesar is your Friend Woooosh, and it was you that convinced Ms Ortiz to let Cesar stay with the other gay friend.

Yes I understand that Cesar has a wife and kid, and you're trying to imply that Cesar is not gay. Woooosh I'm sure I don't have to tell you how many married men lead a secret gay closet life or are bisexual and their wives are usually the last to know. I'm even hearing rumors that Cesar beat his wife, and has been in jail because of that.

I guess Cesar's sexual orientation isn't really a concern here, but Cesar's character is and that fact it was you Woooosh that was behind letting him live at Ms Ortiz's place while she was away from work.

Woooosh is Tila Ortiz if such a bad person. Why did you befriend her for many months or a few years, and didn't start saying she was a horrible bad Mexican until a high tide came in and you got that "Concession" and have been battling Ms Ortiz since that time?

BTW according to autonomous sources. Harlan was able to fix Ms Ortiz's computer and it has been confirmed the computer had a very malicious virus, and a few other nasty malware problems. The computer is working now just fine.

[Edited on 3-16-2012 by JoeJustJoe]

Why does this come to mind???

greengoes - 3-15-2012 at 08:12 PM

Woooosh - 3-15-2012 at 09:24 PM

Quote:
Quote:
The only gay squatter I know of is you- but I thought a few pages back you said you were more the "bend-over" than the squat on it type of bottom. [Edited on 3-16-2012 by Woooosh]

Tila's e-mail above and the squatters title she obtained in three years (instead of five) below, prove WITH HER OWN ACTIONS she is guilty of that federal crime. A serious one at that. Is that in your story Mr. Nomad Reporter? Perry Mason convicted your own client?! And she thinks this is good for her? She deserves what she gets for feeding this to you. This from a teacher for troubled youths who lied to the State of Texas under oath and had her Teaching Certificate revoked. Seems like she's holding class again- you get an "A" JJJ!

Tila's actual Perscripcion Positiva. Applicaton filed Nov 15, 2009. (3 years, 1 month from the date she said she "had it rented", not even occupied by her yet.) The Mexican Real Estate Law states five years continuous occupancy is required :

You're going to have to make up your mind Joe. Either I hate all Mexicans, or I was willing to help this Mexican deportee with a great kid who needed a place to live and was willing to work for it. We even paid for cleaning supplies for him to make the house good enough for the child. She threw him out over the concession, and it is me who hates Mexicans?

If Tila minds having convicted criminals in her home so much why is Harlan there? Joe, you are putting Tila in danger by accusing Caesar of being gay. You play this game on your keyboard and you don't realize how dangerous you are. You don't know Mexican men's bravado when they have been dishonored like you just did to Caesar. You are just a coward like the Texana Tila- you two deserve each other. But she has more balls than you and you'll just be a sloppy bottom- again.
:lol::o:lol::o:lol::o

Her Joe, Tila hangs around with known drug dealers. They even guard her house. She was willing to rent the house to Harlan Oct 29, 2008 and he already had the keys. You think it's OK to turn a federal concession into a drug den? Here's Harlan's boy Chris, he was the lookout in the video where Harlan threatened my family. He was renting umbrellas on the beach last summer, now he drives a nice white Benz. Her he is guarding Tilas house and passing the drugs he sells out of Harlan's house. That would have been OK for you on our concession? F that Joe!

I post this to show Tila complains through Joe that "gay" Caesar who had been arrested was forever unworthy to live in her house, but she openly befriends much worse people and invites them into her house. Such compassion and caring. Pince Texana.

Shut her down Harlan. She doesn't give a cr*p about what happens to you or anyone else but her. All she wants is the money and there in no chance of that now. She is angry and taking everyone down in the most cowardly way possible like the passive-aggressive pince Texana she is. You all willing to go down for her too? Go home and play with your kids on your trampoline while you can. Nothing good happens from here Harlan, nothing. We kept peace with you and she broke it. Tila did this to you only because you let her. ¡fuera!

JoeJustJoe - 3-15-2012 at 11:25 PM

Woooosh wrote:You're going to have to make up your mind Joe. Either I hate all Mexicans, or I was willing to help this Mexican deportee with a great kid who needed a place to live and was willing to work for it. We even paid for cleaning supplies for him to make the house good enough for the child. She threw him out over the concession, and it is me who hates Mexicans?

If Tila minds having convicted criminals in her home so much why is Harlan there? Joe, you are putting Tila in danger by accusing Caesar of being gay. You play this game on your keyboard and you don't realize how dangerous you are. You don't know Mexican men's bravado when they have been dishonored like you just did to Caesar. You are just a coward like the Texana Tila- you two deserve each other. But she has more balls than you and you'll just be a sloppy bottom- again. :lol::o:lol::o:lol::o

Woooosh you have such a big heart that you're willing to put up Cesar a gay Mexican criminal deportee druggie with a kid in your neighbors house( Tila's house) rent free! ( I take it he didn't pay any rent?)

So now Wooooosh I'm suppose to believe you're a Mexican lover and not a Mexican hater because you take in a poor deportee and his gay friend? Excuse me, you convinced Ms Ortiz to let them stay in her house. BTW I don't think you hate Mexicans, but you obviously have no respect for most Mexicans, and think you can walk all over them.

So Ms Ortiz is a bad person because she hangs around alleged Mexican-American criminals like Harland, but it's OK for you Woooosh to befriend gay, or closet gay deportees with a nice young innocent kid like Cesar's child. ( Woooosh you provided the photo of Cesar and his boy, and I take it you took the picture, and consider Cesar a friend of yours?)

Woooosh spare me the "La Eme" Mexican mafia talk about "Sureños" and their macho image, and the worse thing you could do to a Mexican gang member is out them as homosexuals, especially "bottom boys." I heard all that before. I grew up in Mexican gang infested neighborhoods. And if you don't believe me, then you could believe I saw the movie," American Me" with Edward James Olmos playing a Mexican Mafia drug kingpin. ( La Eme issues Olmos death threats because his character was raped in the movie.)

Oh BTW Woooosh my anonymous sources tell me you were married to a women at one time! And of course like a good investigative reporter I checked out the information and it's true, it's right there in the public records. I'm of course not going to post her name, but again it just shows you the information I'm getting is accurate when I verify the information or do my own checking.

I'm also not going to post the shocking behavior Ms Ortiz witnessed between the two male squatters at her place when she walked in her house one time. We don't want to get anybody in trouble with their Mexican gangs.

SFandH - 3-16-2012 at 09:24 AM

I keep opening this thread when it comes to the top hoping that it will have some real estate advice, like the title states.

Can we get back to the topic?

Here are some questions. The reports of Scorpian Bay land problems all say that someone bought the land from the Ejido.

Has that Ejido gone through the privatization process? If not, did the buyers sign an illegal contract that doesn't hold water? Are the people that built houses likely to lose them seeing that the dispute has gone to court?

Any Scorpian Bay residents out there? Let us know what the scoop is.

[Edited on 3-16-2012 by SFandH]

Woooosh - 3-16-2012 at 09:26 AM

Some REAL news about this case today: "Building Regulations on Baja Coast Not Enforced. One example stated in the article is that no condo towers should have been over 4 stories- including the Playa Bonita Condo tower, and for the same reason I mentioned in our video. Tall towers unfairly impact the homes behind them. (English video link to "Rosarito Beach Harder to Stroll": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzPwvHLE6Wo)

McFez asked a few posts back what they were going to do with the Playa Bonita tower when the Malecon comes through. Now I'm thinking they will be making an example of it. What have you heard on this Raphael?

http://uniradioinforma.com/noticias/articulo104568.html

"José Carmelo Zavala, coordinator of the Advisory Council for Sustainable Development of Semarnat considers it necessary to modify the management plan of the Tijuana-Rosarito-Ensenada coastal corridor, as it is not respected, it will be their third review.

Additional sanctions are recommended for those who fail to comply. The official gave just one example of several:

"Buildings over five stories are not allowed, and as can be seen between Tijuana and Ensenada there are more than 20 which are between five and 20 stories. There is a contradiction in the instrument that makes it flexible so that municipal governments can to authorize coastal construction with 20 stories, economically damaging properties 200 meters behind them," said Jose Carmelo Zavala."

Cypress - 3-16-2012 at 09:44 AM

This whole peeing match is over the possibility of someone losing "their" ocean view?

JoeJustJoe - 3-16-2012 at 10:05 AM

I believe it's time for a review and a little bit of new information.

Tila Ortiz fell in love with Rosarito Beach more than 20 years ago, and many years ago she brought a big beautiful home around the street from Wooosh's home he is now living in. The house had 7 bedrooms and 4 baths. There was no title problems , and the transactions were all legal. Ms Ortiz after living in a bedroom community in the states where you could only paint your house in dull colors like brown or beige and so Ms Ortiz went wild and painted her house in bright Mexican colors. The exterior of the house was painted in bright red!

Woooosh and Alonzo notice the colorful house and came over and introduced themselves to Tila, and even got samples of paint to use in their house. You could even say they were friends, or at the very least acquaintances and neighbors.

In and around the year 2004 Woooosh and Alonzo started to build their dream home across the street from the beach. Woooosh claims he paid $160,000 to build the house, and I hear the lot cost about $20,000 dollars. Woooosh used cheap labor and did some work himself, so it probably cost a lot less than $160,000 to buy the land and build the house unless he was taken advantage of, but it was at at time when real estate prices even in Mexico was going up.

Woooosh paid the Mexican realtor Carlos Urrea to buy the land, and build most of the new home for that $160K price tag. Wooosh got the money for the new home by selling a small house in San Diego, and used some of his inheritance money. Carlos Urrea is the same person who sold Ms Ortiz her big home. Carlos Urrea also promised Woooosh that he would also have a clear view of the ocean. Urrea also included a "concession" in the real estate deal in order to insure that Woooosh always had that clear ocean view. ( not to be confused with the new "concession" that Woooosh and Ms Ortiz are fighting over)

In early 2005 and Ms Ortiz's present casita, now in dispute with Woooosh. The house came up for sale and within 12 hours after it was put on the market, Ms Ortiz made an offer, and that offer was accepted.

Ms Ortiz shared the good news with Woooosh,and told him she was going to destroy the house, and buy the lot next to the house and build her dream house. Woooosh was annoyed at the news, and said he had been promised a panoramic view of the ocean by his realtor.

Welcome to Mexico Woooosh. Do you think this is why the neighborhood friendship between the two parties started to go bad? Ms Ortiz also felt that Woooosh was just mad because she beat Woooosh to the sale, and that her new casita was almost in front of his house.

I'm not going into details about the property buying details, except to say there were a few problems, but nothing major that a Mexican real estate attorney couldn't fix, and make everything all legal. The property after all was" personal property" and everything that Ms Ortiz did to buy the house was perfectly legal. Ms Ortiz just didn't find a empty house and just decided to squat in the home. She paid for the home, and paid the taxes. In fact since Ms Ortiz brought the home Woooosh has offered to buy the home from her many times. Nobody would try to buy a home from a squatter unless the owner had some type of ownership rights. The house is registered in the "Registro Publico" by Ms Ortiz many years ago.

In 2005 there was a huge storm, and ocean water was all over the streets! This is the storm Wooooosh was waiting for. Woooosh took a lot of pictures. He even posted a few pictures on "BN," and Woooosh called Zofemat in 2005 to come out and measure the area and see if it would qualify for a Federal Zone. This was Woooosh's chance to use a legal loophole and steal Tila Ortiz's property because he would have first shot at the concession if they declare the beach area where Ms Ortiz's house a Federal Zone(FZ)

It looks like Woooosh got his wish, and that area of the beach was declared a Federal Zone, and the only way Tila Ortiz could keep her house was apply for a "concession ." The problem was that Ms Ortiz didn't know her property was now in the Federal Zona, and it had become government property.

So When Ms Ortiz went to apply for the concession at the local Semarnat office. She was told her application would be denied because there was already a concession on her land. They told her that she would have to get Woooosh's concession cancelled and then she could apply.

Ms Ortiz did challenge Woooosh's actually Alonzo's "concession" on the ground the paperwork was filled out fraudulently. Alonzo stated on the paperwork that the lot was empty when in fact it wasn't empty, and there was a big house on the lot. Semarnat is just around the corner, and they should have did an investigation.

At any rate Woooosh received a letter from Mexico City where they grant Concessions saying Wooosh's concession will be revoked in 15 days, and Woooosh of course is appealing. I think that's where we are right now.

Now Woooosh claims the games and lawsuits and finished and he won, and Tila Ortiz will be evicted any day now and the Federales will be coming after Ms Ortiz, but Woooosh also claims Tila Ortiz be protected by cops, Semarnat, Zofemat, PROFEPA, Harland, and even perhaps JoeJustJoe?

Yeah there is a lot more to this story, but I'm tired, and see Woooosh wants to quit with this topic. Lets hope so.

SFandH - 3-16-2012 at 10:15 AM

Woooosh, JJJ - please stop. And yes Woooosh I know you posted about a height regulation that is obviously being ignored and will probably be taken off the books.

I'll try again.

Quote:
Originally posted by SFandH
I keep opening this thread when it comes to the top hoping that it will have some real estate advice, like the title states.

Here are some questions. The reports of Scorpian Bay land problems all say that someone bought the land from the Ejido.

Has that Ejido gone through the privatization process? If not, did the buyers sign an illegal contract that doesn't hold water? Are the people that built houses likely to lose them seeing that the dispute has gone to court?

elgatoloco - 3-16-2012 at 10:19 AM

Quote:
I'm out Joe. This is the last reply for content that belongs in off-topic.

Amen. No need to feed the king of trolls any longer.

Keep up the good work wooosh!

wessongroup - 3-16-2012 at 10:20 AM

Seems to be more about how one obtains a "true and correct" title on a site, in Baja after the change in 1992 by the Mexican Government to the LAND LAWS ... IMHO

As the "effective" date for this particular law keeps coming back, in most of these disputes ...

Same for many, after the revolution 1910-1929 ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Revolution

The wife's family, Herrera, were from the state of Sonora ... and used to have a "Rancho" ... which they lost in the Revolution ... seem's this land thingy has been going on a long time in Mexico ..

Cypress - 3-16-2012 at 10:23 AM

Quote:
seem's this land thingy has been going on a long time in Mexico .. [/quote

The highway goes on forever and the party never ends.:biggrin:

Woooosh - 3-16-2012 at 10:25 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by elgatoloco
Start a new thread re: Scorpion Bay? jus sayin.
:saint::saint:

No need. I gave Raphael a heads-up HIS THREAD was back on topic and I am sure he will post a reply for SF&H here.

wessongroup - 3-16-2012 at 10:27 AM

About the only other land disputes which have gone on this long in the States... The American Indian's... if ya want to talk about "land ownership"... :lol::lol::lol:

SFandH - 3-16-2012 at 10:29 AM

Quote:

Quote:
Woooosh, JJJ - please stop. And yes Woooosh I know you posted about a height regulation that is obviously being ignored and will probably be taken off the books.

I'll try again.

Quote:

Yeah maybe that's better.

But what I'm trying to get at is not unique to Scorpian Bay. I think I know about Ejido land but I'm not sure what I know is correct.

The idea of buying land from an Ejido, like the 3 million dollar deal at Scorpian Bay throws me for a loop. My understanding is that the Ejido can't sell the land because of the simple fact it doesn't own it, the government does.

I know about the Ejido privatization process. Am I correct that at the end of the process, when titles are created, the Ejido no longer exists? I've never heard of a partial privatization of Ejido land. Does that happen?

mcfez - 3-16-2012 at 11:12 AM

With all due respect SFandH....
This should not be place to be asking very important questions about Real Estate in Baja. You need to sit down with a reputable representative to answer your questions.

Without going into detail...we own Ejido lands in Baja. Well....I'm 99 % sure of that. :o

There's a risk to any land deal....no matter where you are in this world...but Mexico seems to top the list ...for issues. If you have limited funds....may I suggest that you lease.....

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

I'll try again.

Quote:

Yeah maybe that's better.

But what I'm trying to get at is not unique to Scorpian Bay. I think I know about Ejido land but I'm not sure what I know is correct.

The idea of buying land from an Ejido, like the 3 million dollar deal at Scorpian Bay throws me for a loop. My understanding is that the Ejido can't sell the land because of the simple fact it doesn't own it, the government does.

I know about the Ejido privatization process. Am I correct that at the end of the process, when titles are created, the Ejido no longer exists? I've never heard of a partial privatization of Ejido land. Does that happen?

wessongroup - 3-16-2012 at 11:14 AM

http://jg.socialsciences.manchester.ac.uk/docs/Manchester/Ba...

ramuma53 - 3-16-2012 at 12:46 PM

SFandH
You can now buy from an ejido, because they have the right to take a part of the ejido out of the Ejido regime and make it private property.
That is a short statement but a long legal procedure.
First when you make a deal with the Ejido direction, you have to go to an assembly meeting and make the full ejidatarios group approve your deal; you have to be sure there is quorum at that meeting and be sure a Procuraduria Agraria and SRA representatives are there and also a Public notary who will certify that THE QUORIM IS LEGAL.
Then you have lega approval for your deal, but DO NOT PAY A PENNY YET.
Now they have to go to the SRA and show that the Ejido has no legal procedures or debt or court cases open against them or from them to other people and that all their paperwork is legal and right.
Then they are approved to take the land out of the ejido common property and make it Ejido private property, take that order to the public registry office and register it as private property belonging to the Ejido and then and only then you can buy from them and go to the Public registry office and put it on your name.
The fact that they now can sell their land does not mean they can do it easy; it is long difficult administrative and legal procedure with lots of problems to solve before you can buy.
In Baja, only a few can do it legally without making shortcuts that will bring you problems in the future and one of those problems may be losing your money.
As an example; you know Carlos Slim, the richest guy on earth for 3 consecutive years; for sure very powerful and certainly more than you or me.
He wanted to buy from an ejido in Bahia Concepcion Santispak beach; he tried to correct all the problems involved, for 5 years, paid them a lot and finally they voided his buy and is now in limbo.
Want to try, be my guest, but be ready for years of trying and lots of problems and then be ready for Ejido directors changes and of course opinion change and then price changes. Certainly not for normal people to try.

SFandH - 3-16-2012 at 01:08 PM

Thanks 53. That's exactly what I was wondering about. Interesting that Carlos Slim couldn't make it happen.

Do you know about the property at Los Cerritos, south of Todos Santos? It's my understanding that it was Ejido property that several years ago completed the privatization process. True?

Cypress - 3-16-2012 at 02:39 PM

All jokes aside. I wouldn't buy a bucket of dirt from down there if the postage was free.

ramuma53 - 3-28-2012 at 09:28 PM

My friend
Juzgado Mixto de paz is a local judge and that mean that the property papers they showed you, are what we call a Prescripcion Positiva or Negativa based on a Jurisdiccion Voluntaria.

That kind of ruling never reach a definitive status, it is subjected to the possibility that a real owner show up; in other words, the Juez Mixto de Paz name you or allow you to call yourself the owner for the mean while the real owner show up. This kind of ruling is used when you are planning to ask the judge to name you the definitve land owner based on time limitation.

In this case, the real owner is the Nation and is not subjected to time limitation or any other kind of adjudication by any local authority and that mean the Juzgado Mixto de Paz is out of jurisdiction to grant the ownership of that land; that does not mean the judge is doing something wrong, only that nobody told him the land owner is the Nation or he would have declined to hear the case and send it to the Federal judge who would send it to the National land office who has the jurisdiction over National Land.

That mean that the property documents were issued by an out of jurisdiction authority and is a absolute void document; it may exist for a while as long as the real owner show up, but it is void document in any court against a National title.

De: craig wutsch
Enviado el: miércoles, 28 de marzo de 2012 12:59 p.m.
Para: director@munoz-industries.com
Asunto: Re: property titles

Rafael. I know you are busy, but can you please take a look at these documents and give my your quick expert opinion? Woooosh

On Mar 22, 2012, at 11:27 AM, CWoooosh wrote:

> Hello Raphael. I know you are busy in Baja Sur, but I need a quick favor
> please. This is in the spirit of protecting USA investors in Rosarito.
>
> I was contacted by a Realtor friend in San Diego who wants to sell two
> oceanfront parcels in Rosarito Beach on behalf of his client. (see attached
> photo of the parcels: mirmamar1.jpg). I asked him to provide the SRA legal
> land title, but the current owners have only the documents above which were created by the Juzgado Mixto court in Playas de Rosarito. I believe this
> area is part of Rancho La Costa Azul and no legal land title exists as of
> yet, although RLCA has completed the financial transactions with the
> National Land Office (SRA). What is you legal opinion of the documents
> presented in regards to selling this property to another party.
>
> Thanks- Craig

ramuma53 - 3-28-2012 at 09:45 PM

SFandH
Sorry for taking so long to answer your question.

Todos los Santos and all Baja Ejidos were created by Virtual executions and that mean imaginary executions that the Supreme Court has ruled as inexistent execution and that mean that they have received no land in a formal way and as a legal consequence, they can not prove any land lot belong to them with technical formality.

Historically that happened during the Lazaro Card##as period as President, he created so many ejidos at once that the SRA or Agrarian Department then, was unable and had no people to make all the legal procedures needed to create an ejido; to solve that problem, they invented the Virtual execution and then they just sent an engineer to the local airport and there he just declared made all the technical works needed to create several ejidos, hoping that in the future the formal technical works would be made to validate the act.

Sorry but that has never happened and today there is no political will to spend the amount of money needed to formally execute all those ejudos created.

In the mean while the ejidos have no formal technical works and really do not know what land was granted to them and have no legal possibility to prove that no land lot is in or out of their land, because their land was never defined exactly.

Of course nobody want you to know that the Baja Ejidos are really disarmed and hopeless untill they have real technical works that validate their legal creation.

[Edited on 3-29-2012 by ramuma53]

ramuma53 - 3-28-2012 at 09:56 PM

Cypress
If you do not know what you are doing, Baja is not for your making Real Estate business.

Also remember that dificulty make oportunity.

Cypress - 3-29-2012 at 05:52 AM

ramuma53, Thanks for the advice.:P Have come to the same conclusion.

Woooosh - 3-30-2012 at 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ramuma53
My friend
Juzgado Mixto de paz is a local judge and that mean that the property papers they showed you, are what we call a Prescripcion Positiva or Negativa based on a Jurisdiccion Voluntaria.

That kind of ruling never reach a definitive status, it is subjected to the possibility that a real owner show up; in other words, the Juez Mixto de Paz name you or allow you to call yourself the owner for the mean while the real owner show up. This kind of ruling is used when you are planning to ask the judge to name you the definitve land owner based on time limitation.

In this case, the real owner is the Nation and is not subjected to time limitation or any other kind of adjudication by any local authority and that mean the Juzgado Mixto de Paz is out of jurisdiction to grant the ownership of that land; that does not mean the judge is doing something wrong, only that nobody told him the land owner is the Nation or he would have declined to hear the case and send it to the Federal judge who would send it to the National land office who has the jurisdiction over National Land.

That mean that the property documents were issued by an out of jurisdiction authority and is a absolute void document; it may exist for a while as long as the real owner show up, but it is void document in any court against a National title.

De: craig wutsch
Enviado el: miércoles, 28 de marzo de 2012 12:59 p.m.
Para: director@munoz-industries.com
Asunto: Re: property titles

Rafael. I know you are busy, but can you please take a look at these documents and give my your quick expert opinion? Woooosh

On Mar 22, 2012, at 11:27 AM, CWoooosh wrote:

> Hello Raphael. I know you are busy in Baja Sur, but I need a quick favor please. This is in the spirit of protecting USA investors in Rosarito.
>
I was contacted by a Realtor friend in San Diego who wants to sell two oceanfront parcels in Rosarito Beach on behalf of his client. (see attached photo of the parcels: mirmamar1.jpg). I asked him to provide the SRA legal land title, but the current owners have only the documents above which were created by the Juzgado Mixto court in Playas de Rosarito. I believe this area is part of Rancho La Costa Azul and no legal land title exists as of yet, although RLCA has completed the financial transactions with the National Land Office (SRA). What is you legal opinion of the documents presented in regards to selling this property to another party.
>
> Thanks- Craig

Thanks Raphael. It would seem the legal documents are nothing more than a fancy reservation to buy a piece of land that had already been purchased in 1993 by Rancho La Costa Azul (Rosarito coastline). Value is zero. (and this elderly Mexican couple has had these papers for 20 years and thought it was a land title the could use for a sale).

Woooosh - 3-30-2012 at 03:18 PM

(Transfer to this thread for comment)

[Edited on 3-30-2012 by Woooosh]

Woooosh - 3-30-2012 at 03:28 PM

Raphael. Today I filed another set of papers with the PGJE. You were right about the corruption in Rosarito. I had the mayor's office stamp my letter and then took the letter (6 pages with docs/photos) around the building to ask if someone knew who the man is. Someone pointed me to the Recaudacion/ZOFEMAT office. The man in the photos below works for the Robles administration in the Rosarito palacio in the office of ZOFEMAT. I went into ZOFEMAT and asked the same guys I always deal with if the man works with them. They sheepishly said said yes, looked over all the info and photos, and said they would get the stamped document to him. I told them I had a second stamped set to take to the PGJE, which I did. PGJE was great- out file is a foot high and they looked over what "new we had" and accepted and stamped our Denunica.

I'm disappointed in the Rosarito ZOFEMAT office. This was same office that said they were helping us. He must be higher up to rate a driver and city vehicle than the guys I deal with there.

He comes late night to yell at Tila Texana with a folder in his hand. She cries, holds him and begs him not to do what he came to do. He works for Mayor Robles in the ZOFEMAT /Recaudacion office:

Serving papers at the next building in daytime:

JoeJustJoe - 3-30-2012 at 04:12 PM

Quote:
Raphael. Today I filed another set of papers with the PGJE. You were right about the corruption in Rosarito. I had the mayor's office stamp my letter and then took the letter (6 pages with docs/photos) around the building to ask if someone knew who the man is. Someone pointed me to the Recaudacion/ZOFEMAT office. The man in the photos below works for the Robles administration in the Rosarito palacio in the office of ZOFEMAT. I went into ZOFEMAT and asked the same guys I always deal with if the man works with them. They sheepishly said said yes, looked over all the info and photos, and said they would get the stamped document to him. I told them I had a second stamped set to take to the PGJE, which I did. PGJE was great- out file is a foot high and they looked over what "new we had" and accepted and stamped our Denunica.

I'm disappointed in the Rosarito ZOFEMAT office. This was same office that said they were helping us. He must be higher up to rate a driver and city vehicle than the guys I deal with there.

Woooosh exactly what are the guys guilty of in these photos you posted from your surveillance equipment? What is the corruption crime?

Did the workers at the " PGJE" office role their eyes again when you Wooooosh showed up again? I hear you complain in the office all the time, and they are pretty sick of seeing your face and your 100 pages of documents you bring, and I doubt anybody reads those documents or even wants to help you anymore. Quit being a pest Woooosh.

Woooosh edited his post to include this written below:

He comes late night to yell at Tila Texana with a folder in his hand. She cries, holds him and begs him not to do what he came to do. He works for Mayor Robles in the ZOFEMAT /Recaudacion office:

Woooosh you really need to quit spying on everybody who shows up at your neighborhood's house across the street Ms Ortiz's home. It's just so creepy and really you have no idea why those visitors are there. You're just guessing, and engaging in wishful thinking.

Ms Ortiz is not going anywhere. That's her home, and she isn't going to let anybody kick her out, especially you Woooosh!

[Edited on 3-31-2012 by JoeJustJoe]

Woooosh - 3-30-2012 at 06:16 PM

I think Zeta will figure it all out. I think this whole thing is the tail end of a land scheme gone bad. The accelerated beach erosion caused by a new jetty took away over a hundred meters of beach in 20 years. No one changed their development plans though and they charged along as if they weren't building right in the water. Once the buildings broke the continuity (walk-ability) of the beach- the problem could no longer be concealed and the Federal Zone Lines corrected... all the way to the street. Tila Texana was too late to the party and Raphael and I were the party-poopers so to speak. If they hadn't tried to sell them with clear titles, it would be different. With risk comes rewards- but not this time. That's why it's called "risk". The building next to hers is for sale for $625K on CraigsList. They don't own it or have the title to it either. There's no shame in Mexico and no one will blame them for trying. But the fraud against US investors would have done more damage to the local real estate market. New Total for this block alone in fraud prevented is now $6Million USD. Tila=$199K, old condos=$625K, Playa Bonita tower=$5.2Million.

Bad for Rosarito: "Unresolved Real Estate frauds affect the Image of BC"
http://www.uniradioinforma.com/noticias/articulo107211.html

[Edited on 3-31-2012 by Woooosh]

Katiejay99 - 4-14-2012 at 09:11 AM

Ramuma53, I have a question/comment for you. I read what you said about the Southern Baja Ejidos and so my question is this: Are you saying that all of the titles which were issued via the Eido of Pescadero for Los Cerritos Beach are not worth the paper they were written on? The Los Cerritos Beach area was privatized through a draw process at the Pescadero Ejio and all of the Ejiditarios (members of the Ejido) were each given lots (I think that it was 14 lots each). They drew numbers and had no idea where those lots were until the actual final plans came out along with the titles (which the Ejido began and finished the process).

I know there are other ways to purchase property through the Ejido, and many Mexicans get their properties in this manner. I am aware that an Ejido can identify an area, name it and begin the process of getting the titles for the lots which are sold to non-members of the Ejido who then receive a "Constancia" which is their proof of ownership. When the titles do come out, they must have the original of this Constancia in order to pick up their titles. This has been a legal way for many Mexicans to get land cheap, build on it and wait for the titles without any adverse effect. This has happened many times in Cabo San Lucas, Pescadero, Todos Santos and Migrino.

Are you saying that it has been done illegally? Just asking.

wessongroup - 10-16-2012 at 06:00 PM

An update on Woooosh's legal dispute

"In accordance with the provisions of Article 35, paragraph II of the Federal Administrative Procedure Act attached hereto, Administrative Resolution No. 1162/12, issued by the Ministry of Environment and Natural Resources, through this General Headquarters of the Federal Maritime Land and Coastal Environment, hereby upholds the validity of concession DGZF-832/08, granted in your favor June 23, 2008."

In simpler terms, this means the federal government of Mexico has upheld the validity of Alonzo's concession and that Otila Ortiz is illegally living on Alonzo's concession.

ramuma53 - 5-30-2013 at 12:43 PM

Mr. Woosh
You are on the right track but the roa long, it will take a lot to erradiate corruption in Rosaito and more if Enrique Esquivel Win the election for major.

ramuma53 - 5-30-2013 at 01:14 PM

Katiejay99
Most of the Ejidos in Baja north and South obtained the property through a Virtual posession procedure that in fact is not a real procedure; Supreme court has issued rulings saying that an Ejido Virual Execution is not an execution at all and that mean that all the Baja Ejidos received absolutely no land in legal way and none has repaired that legal flaw that render all their property rights void.
Some Ejidos have attempted to repair the major legal flaw through INEGI but they hav mainly done nothing right.
Result, all the Baja Ejidos suffer from a major legal flaw that render their entire property right void and they have been pilling procedure on a void foundation.

According to Supreme Court the ejido has no legal right to land as long as they do not receive the land through a completely legal procedure called execution and a virtual execution is not a legal execution.
The historical reason:
When the Baja ejidos were founded during the Lazaro Card##as presidency, the Mexico government tried to create 1000s of ejidos all over Mexico, but in 4 years it was impossible to go to the place, measure the land; legally call all the neighbors bordering them and affected people; top do that in a perfect legal way, it would have taken 30 years and the government wanted to do it inside the Lazaro Card##as presidency but were unable, they had no technical means.
The they violating the law, created a procedure named VIRTUAL EXECUTION and a single engineer was going from one airport to another, executing 10 to 20 Ejidos in a single day without even visiting the land; that was the only way to accomplish the presidential orders and they did it that way.
But doing it, they were violating all the affected people constitutional rights to not be affected by an arbitrary government acts and they were being deprived of their lands without a judge order or even a simple legal procedure and that render all the virtual executions void and not existent.
The fact that the Execution for an ejido does not exist, mean that they did not received any land in a legal way and that mean, that even if they have an incontrovertible right to own some land, the exact land lot has never been measured and given to them. That is the Supreme Court opinion for a long time.
If you go in to the ejido papers and find they were given the land through a Virtual execution, that mean they cannot prove where is their land and no land can be proved to be inside their land; also they cannot sell you any land because they do not know if that land is theirs.
It is a fact that all the Baja North and South ejidos were issued through a Virtual execution and absolutely none has repaired the basic legal flaw, mostly because doing it today will cost them several million dollars each.
They can tell you all the lies they want, but we have no knowledge about any of those ejidos doing the legal execution and more because today the government is trying to get read of the ejidos, not creating them. Ejidos were a historical legal and economic mistake for Mexico and nobody want to preserve them anmd they are just letting them lose the land to private property slowly but surely.
Advice, do not buy from an Ejido in Baja, dont mind what they say.

Udo - 5-30-2013 at 05:00 PM

This is one that I am staying out of, but I personally feel that ramuma53 is right on the money on this one.

Ejidos have always been a nebulous legal area, and many have lost lots of money hanging on to what was never theirs...they just thought it was theirs.

A great layer can get around most ejido land grants.

monoloco - 5-30-2013 at 05:25 PM

Around here, the ejido had the land surveyed, divided into lots, then distributed the lots to members lottery. The beneficiaries were then issued national escrituras on them.

ramuma53 - 5-30-2013 at 08:44 PM

Please be advised that there is no such thing as National escrituras.

What the federal government or what it used to be the Reforma Agraria, issued them was a full dominium parcel title, that suppose to give them full ownership to heir parcel, but:
Only if the initial execution legal work was a legal one the titles would be fully legal, it they are based on a Virtual execution, they are worthless, because they cannot prove that any land was assign to the ejido and in a consequence, the titles refer to virtual land right that we will not be able to located in the real world.

If you build on sand, even if you building is beautiful, has many floors and looks straight, it will fall down under any stress; Baja Ejidos are just waiting to be tested by people who know what they are doing and they will lose every legal battle and if you bought from an ejido, you will lose with them; titles or no full ownership titles and that is why I advise Americans never to buy from Baja Ejidos. (Just remember Punta Banda in Ensenada).

Only Primo Tapia ejido has done a real legal work to repair that flaw.

Also, supposing that the virtual execution flaw was corrected, ejido land can be sold, but only if you take the land out of the ejido dominium, even if the ejido people has the full ownership, it refer to an ejido land lot that belong to the ejido and you must follow a difficult and dangerous procedure to take that lot out of ejido land, and once you do that, then it is private property that you can own, and yes, own even if you are an American, because the new law allow you now to have full ownership on the coastal strip that used to be banned to foreigners.

Pages:  1  ..  5    7