BajaNomad

Plaanes Ripped off at Las Arenas

Reeljob - 4-29-2005 at 02:16 PM

How come noone on this board wants to discuss this problem?

bajalou - 4-29-2005 at 02:20 PM

Tell us what it is--

:biggrin:

Stolen Plane

Reeljob - 4-29-2005 at 02:32 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A cessna 206 relatively new was stolen from the Las Arenas strip this evening at 6 pm. 4 armed bandits tied up the security guard and took off. Our Pilatus PC-12 was parked next to it and was unmolested. We had a prop lock on it. Police and Federales are investigating.
from the BBPilots board

aldosalato - 4-29-2005 at 03:29 PM

On same day a guy accused of trying to kidnap a local businessmen escaped from a local house arrest.
Being originally from Sinaloa many people in town think that he was linked to narcos and that he paid his way out of the State of BCS.
Many people think that the two facts can be linked.

hey Durango - who says no one here

capt. mike - 4-30-2005 at 06:12 AM

doesn't want to discuss it? i have followed that and other stories re AC thievery from day one. this board doesn't have a lot of active pilots chatting like there are at BBP and baja.net where I moderate the .net board.

i am sorry for your loss - 2 of the recent 210 thefts in baja and mainland were owned by friends of mine - hurt me too!

i worry about my PA 24 too but it's not the normal target, besides it's got a "No Jack" system installed...if i see anyone fawking with my bird i start with a No, Jack! and from there it WILL get fugly!!!!!!:mad::fire:

That's a good story.

Paulina - 4-30-2005 at 03:01 PM

Bruce R Leech - 4-30-2005 at 03:45 PM

so now we know the rest of the story.

JESSE - 4-30-2005 at 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Durango
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A cessna 206 relatively new was stolen from the Las Arenas strip this evening at 6 pm. 4 armed bandits tied up the security guard and took off. Our Pilatus PC-12 was parked next to it and was unmolested. We had a prop lock on it. Police and Federales are investigating.
from the BBPilots board

Kiss it goodbye, its full of dope and flying somewhere betwen Cabo and Tijuana.