BajaNomad

2026 Baja 400 🏁

Ken Cooke - 9-12-2026 at 12:52 PM

Lots of good action on todays Baja 400. Rollovers, car fires, mud bogs - all the good stuff. I'm watching on RacerTV channel 874 Spectrum. Theyre just doing a Score International simulcast from the Score-International YouTube RaceDay channel.

Ateo - 9-12-2026 at 02:14 PM

Sweet. I saw some racers headed South last weekend when I was in Rosarito/Ensenada area and was wondering which race was happening.....

Ken Cooke - 9-12-2026 at 02:53 PM

This course was brutal and caused MULTIPLE tire failures!

Edit: BFGoodrich (McMillan), Toyos (Ampudia & Menzies), this course has destroyed the best brands!

[Edited on 9-12-2026 by Ken Cooke]

[Edited on 9-12-2026 by Ken Cooke]

StuckSucks - 9-12-2026 at 05:38 PM

2026 7th SCORE Baja 400 — RACE DAY, Part 2

David K - 9-13-2026 at 03:25 PM

Racer TV channel here, as well... In the past, I would watch Baja races on YouTube (or in person)!

Cameron Steele raced in Class 1 (saving his Trophy Truck for the Baja 1000) and finished in 4th place, I think was the official position.