BajaNomad

Baja Bound Bulletin is being revised... that's why Nomads not seeing the articles in awhile

David K - 9-17-2026 at 01:20 PM

My last published Baja Travel Adventure article was in November 2025.
I have written two more (Agua del Mezquitito and Gonzaga Bay's mineral glacier and mission warehouse) a few months ago. The new Baja Bound editor is making the bulletin flashier with high-quality photos, etc. My photos are not so flashy... they are only to complement the story.

UPDATE:

All 121 of my Baja Bound articles on the new Baja Bound page: https://www.bajabound.com/baja-bulletin/authors/david-kier

All 121 of my Baja Bound articles are linked and grouped by subject, on my website: https://vivabaja.com/baja-story-book/

Thinking of publishing some of them in a book, like what Sunbelt did with Mike Humfreville's stories ('In the Shadow of the Volcano').
Help me pick the best ones that I wrote! I put an * by some I think are worthy.






[Edited on 10-5-2026 by David K]

David K - 10-5-2026 at 04:00 PM

Here is the new page: https://www.bajabound.com/baja-bulletin
Here are my 121 article links: https://www.bajabound.com/baja-bulletin/authors/david-kier