BajaNomad

'got baja?' Stickers back in stock! (Ltd. FREE OFFER)

David K - 5-14-2005 at 08:39 AM

Finally back in stock, printed in Baja California by Lorenia's printing company in Tijuana (Mrs. BajaCactus)...

If you have already sent me your request, then watch your mail this next week...

I am sending out TWO FREE to each Baja Nomad who requested them, and have waited so patiently!!!

IF you would like one, send me your mail address... My email is displayed on my home page (link below) at VivaBaja.com

Additional stickers? Let me know and I will email you details.

[Edited on 5-17-2005 by David K]

Debra - 5-14-2005 at 11:09 AM

Can I pick up a dozen or so in person on my way south? As you know, I gave out my last ones, and there is a large demand up here in the Great Pacific Northwest. Also as you might know, I haven't collected my "fee" yet (cervesa) so I need them to be free...(when I get "paid" you will!) :saint:

thebajarunner - 5-14-2005 at 11:26 AM

I can vouch for that.... Debra was kind enough to share her 'private stash' with Baja Vida and me a couple months back when we trekked south to Bahia LA.
Better pay her back real good...
And we have used up all of ours as well
Good job DK
and thanks, Debra.

Baja Arriba!!

Debra - 5-14-2005 at 12:08 PM

De Nada....Runner

It's my pleasure to share the "Baja Addiction"

Anyone down next week (and for however long) if you see a green "4Runner from Hell" ...with an "Amigos", (wish I had a Nomad Doug) also "Mean People Suck" "Hang up and Drive" sticker on the back window....also in each back side windows "Camp Gecko" decals (they are rare) flag me over....THAT'S ME.....I'd be happy to meet and share a cold one.....

Brendan and I are so excited! 12 hrs. and counting (I'm doing the work)

"Yes, Brendan we are going to Baja, Yes Brendan we are going to see Mike and Maryann"......."Will Cody be there?, no Brendan, I'm sorry, I don't think so.", Will Steves (4Baja's) kids be there? No I don't think so....Sorry.....CAN WE BRING PAYTON MOM?" "pack your stuff Brendan.....we are down the road!" NOW! NOW! (I'm such a bad mom when packing!) :o

David K - 5-14-2005 at 12:32 PM

Yes Debra, contact me when you are in San Diego County for a supply of 'got baja?' stickers....

NOTICE, to other Nomads:

IF you go into the lobby of the Baja Cactus motel in El Rosario, ask for a 'got baja?' sticker... I gave a bunch back to Antonio to take there (today -Sat.- he is back in El Rosario), to hand out to those who 'need' one and are on Mexico 1 heading to 'Boojumland'.

David K - 5-14-2005 at 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by thebajarunner
I can vouch for that.... Debra was kind enough to share her 'private stash' with Baja Vida and me a couple months back when we trekked south to Bahia LA.
Better pay her back real good...
And we have used up all of ours as well
Good job DK
and thanks, Debra.

Baja Arriba!!

...thebajarunner, I sent you some more!

In fact I have spent all morning mailing out over ONE HUNDRED 'got baja?' stickers... including Canada and Mexico! (Pompano, the race is on, as I sent envelopes to you via North Dakota and direect to Mulege for you... see what gets to Mulege first!)

[Edited on 5-14-2005 by David K]

rogerj1 - 5-14-2005 at 10:31 PM

Debra: grab one for me.

Debra - 5-15-2005 at 02:48 AM

Will do Roger....See you when I get back...

David K - 5-16-2005 at 09:55 PM

Debra stopped in Oceanside today (Monday) and I gave her a bunch of the new/big 'got baja?' stickers for her to take south and give to any Nomads she meets... So, look for a 4Runner with Camp Gecko and 'got baja?' stickers on the back... Debra was headed to Cielito Lindo tonight and on to Bahia de L.A. tomorrow to inspect 'her room' at Casa Humfreville... Clam Chowder for Memorial Day, I hear!

There are some at the Baja Cactus motel as well... Next time I go by Discover Baja, I will leave some there, too... on the bottom shelf where other freebies are.

Best if you email me for one, while I am still feeling generous and mailing them for free... I do look forward to some cold cerveza 'pay back' when we meet, however!!!:lol::lol::lol:

They will probably be just a buck (mostly to cover the stamp and envelope) when/ if I charge or ask for a donation for them...:cool:

A-OK - 5-17-2005 at 09:12 AM

Thank you David for your generosity(sp?)
Mi cervesa es tu cervesa when we meet one day.

bajaandy - 5-17-2005 at 12:26 PM

David,

I hope you plan to save a few of the stickers for the cultural fiesta in July. I'd love to get another one for my other truck!

Bruce R Leech - 5-17-2005 at 01:18 PM

David I have about 8 Nomads in Mulege that would like to have theme. if you send them to me it will save you Pesos and I can give them out .

David K - 5-17-2005 at 06:48 PM

Bruce, I have already sent two envelopes to Mulege (Pompano and Mulege Marv)... Send me an email per instructions at the top of this thread, and I will mail you some. Postage to Mexico (or Canada) is 60 cents... or more for additional weight... still 37 cents here in Gringoland!

Andy, send me your addy and I will mail you a couple (while I have them still, lol)... Yes, I will bring them to El Rosario, July 22!

[Edited on 5-18-2005 by David K]

woody with a view - 5-17-2005 at 07:27 PM

thanks dk-

mine arrived the other day...

thebajarunner - 5-18-2005 at 08:11 AM

belated thanks David,
mine arrived on Monday, just as you predicted.
thanks again compadre....
(please assure me that I don't have to share these with Baja Vida...)

Baja Arriba!!

Thanks

fdt - 5-20-2005 at 01:48 PM

thanks David, I received my 2 got baja stickers, when do we meet to pay you with cold cerveza?

David K - 5-20-2005 at 07:20 PM

Ferna, we were in Tijuana last night and are going back again tomorrow morning to meet the governor (well be at the same event as him, anyway):lol: I will look for you!:light:

wornout - 5-21-2005 at 05:21 PM

Got them today, thanks David......

Bruce R Leech - 5-21-2005 at 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by David K
Bruce, I have already sent two envelopes to Mulege (Pompano and Mulege Marv)... Send me an email per instructions at the top of this thread, and I will mail you some. Postage to Mexico (or Canada) is 60 cents... or more for additional weight... still 37 cents here in Gringoland!

Andy, send me your addy and I will mail you a couple (while I have them still, lol)... Yes, I will bring them to El Rosario, July 22!

[Edited on 5-18-2005 by David K]

OK David . I sent you a u2u a while back but that is probably when it wasn't working

Got any "Got Baja"stickers left?

Dianamo - 1-2-2006 at 02:01 PM

See them occasionally and they make me feel great! Would love to pass the feeling on to others!
Thanks,:lol:

David K - 1-3-2006 at 12:38 AM

NO!!!

But, I hope to get more again soon!!

I am waiting for my Baja California printer to make more...

Just send me an email as instructed on my web site, and when they are back in stock, I will send you one!

Happy New Year Nomads...

Ken Cooke - 1-22-2006 at 06:19 PM

Jeeps like Baja! :wow:

David K - 1-23-2006 at 10:31 AM

Update: I hoped to pick them up when I passed through Tijuana this weekend, but they weren't ready... ma?ana perhaps! (Ma?ana doesn't mean tomorrow, it means just 'not today'!)

I have dozens of emailed requests saved, and when they are here, I will send... info AT vivabaja.com with 'got baja?' or sticker in the subject line.

As costs go up (postage, stickers, etc.), I do appreciate those of you who have offered to pay or donate... I do enjoy the smiles the silly sticker provide to Baja loving folks!:lol: Until Doug has a Baja Nomad sticker, it is a way to ID fellow Baja Nomads, too! I will let you know when they are here and if I need an envelope and postage donation...

There are a few at Hugo's TACOS LA MISION in El Rosario, I saw yesterday...

Debra - 1-23-2006 at 11:30 AM

Look for me in Bahia de Los Angeles in March.....I still have a stash. :)

Sticker Stash

Big Al - 2-9-2006 at 11:28 AM

Dave:

I could use a few when you get some in. I need one for my boat, and my two baja rigs.

Big Al

David K - 2-9-2006 at 05:31 PM

My 'got baja?' stickers are made in Baja... where ma?ana doesn't mean tomorrow... it just means 'not today'...

The good news is I have been told that they are done... ready!!!

However, when I will have them here to mail out to all of you still waiting for them, is another story!

I would guess within a week from what Antonio told me... Either he's coming north or I will go south...

This Sunday, Baja Angel and I will be at the Mexico Expo in San Diego (around noon and on)... It would be great to have them with us to hand out to any of you there... If not, it is only 39 cents and an envelope or 63 cents to Canada or Mexico... I have a large list, so if you emailed me (a few u2u'd) I still have your addresses.... stand by amigos!

[Edited on 2-10-2006 by David K]

Capt. George - 2-10-2006 at 06:56 PM

David, por favor....

George Purrman
C/O Cecil Routte
4356 Canal RD
LakeWales, FL

Gracias amigo!!!!!!!!! Capt. George

David K - 2-10-2006 at 07:03 PM

OKAY George (send me the zip code please)!

Good news!!! Antonio (BajaCactus) has a small booth at the Mexico Expo show in San Diego THIS SUNDAY (10-5)... If he can, he will bring them to me then... Otherwise two days later when he has to come to Oceanside to get some electrical equipment...

Baja Angel and I will be at Mexico Expo this Sunday from noon to 5 at the Baja Cactus booth or wondering around...

In either case, I will have them Sunday or Tuesday, then mail them out... I already bought the stamps!

[Edited on 2-11-2006 by David K]

Capt. George - 2-11-2006 at 09:43 AM

David update on address:

George Purrman
C/O Cecil Routte
4355 Canal Rd
Fort Wales, FL 33898-9188

2 please: 1 for me, 1 for Deborah

Gracias!

djh - 2-11-2006 at 05:38 PM

Hey David,

I'd love one! I can't remember if I sent my specs previously...
Plz. check your U2U.

Thanks from all of us!
djh