BajaNomad

FELIZ CUATRO DE JULIO

capn.sharky - 7-3-2005 at 10:29 PM

Happy 4th of July. We may disagree from time to time, but, we still live in the best country in the world. I am thankful to be an American and I am thankful that I can visit and spend lots of time in Baja Sur. We enjoy more freedom than any other country and we have a strong economy. We live better and have a better standard of living. God Bless America---and God watch over our men in uniform all over the world.

A Happy Fourth to all

academicanarchist - 7-4-2005 at 03:25 AM

Enjoy the day.

A Happy Fourth of July

Bruce R Leech - 7-4-2005 at 06:39 AM

every one have a good safe one.

woody with a view - 7-4-2005 at 09:01 AM

thank you to all the troops who can't be home with family to enjoy the day.

Skeet/Loreto - 7-4-2005 at 09:16 AM

May God bless all our fighting Men and their Familes.
Skeet

bajaloco - 7-4-2005 at 09:17 AM

Well said Capn.sharky. Sometimes we all take it forgranted and that the way you live is the norm...Far from it...We are very fortunate in many respects...Hapy 4th of July everyone...Gary

David K - 7-4-2005 at 10:24 AM

HAPPY 4th Everyone... Viva America!:D

Bob H - 7-4-2005 at 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by capn.sharky
Happy 4th of July. We may disagree from time to time, but, we still live in the best country in the world. I am thankful to be an American and I am thankful that I can visit and spend lots of time in Baja Sur. We enjoy more freedom than any other country and we have a strong economy. We live better and have a better standard of living. God Bless America---and God watch over our men in uniform all over the world.

Capt Sharky - well said. There are American flags flying all over my neighborhood and it's great to see that. Let freedom RING!
Bob H

elgatoloco - 7-4-2005 at 11:51 AM

Happy 4th of July!

We are fortunate to live in the greatest country on earth!

Have a blast!

bajajudy - 7-4-2005 at 03:41 PM

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY
Where ever you live!