BajaNomad

composing your post

comitan - 8-18-2005 at 01:49 PM

If your like me you write it out as you think, but then after youv'e posted" O" I should have said it differently. But then again our postings here are timely. You have to get your 2cents in while its appropriate. So all of a persons posts may not convey the thought as wanted. Levity!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Levitate--Okay

Baja Bernie - 8-18-2005 at 01:52 PM

bajajudy - 8-18-2005 at 01:57 PM

Yes we should all rise above the fray!
What is a fray...is it tall? I hope not because I can only rise just so far.

comitan - 8-18-2005 at 01:58 PM

Bernie

levity--1. Lightness of mind,character, or behavior and on an on.

This from Random House Websters College Dictionary

:?::?::?:

Comitan

Baja Bernie - 8-18-2005 at 02:51 PM

Oh So sorry--I thought someone called for a little humor here. Well, When levity is in play I get sorta light headed and it feels like I am levitating. If I put my Random House Websters College Dictionary and by Oxford Spanish Dictionary on my head I can make it around the house without difficulty.
Okay! You are right we need more levity and less levitating by members of this forum--I guess.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

comitan - 8-18-2005 at 02:56 PM

Bernie

I think judy wants to levitate but she can't get above the fray, personally I think shes already above the fray. she's in the flowers for sure.

[Edited on 8-18-2005 by comitan]

bajalou - 8-18-2005 at 03:38 PM

Gota get my glasses checked next time I go to a Swap Meet - at first glance I thought you said "Composting your post" and I thought "that's the way a lot of the threads go".

:saint:

comitan - 8-18-2005 at 03:58 PM

More levity-levity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now will someone tell me what dilligas means.

Bruce R Leech - 8-18-2005 at 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by comitan
If your like me you write it out as you think, but then after youv'e posted" O" I should have said it differently. But then again our postings here are timely. You have to get your 2cents in while its appropriate. So all of a persons posts may not convey the thought as wanted. Levity!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that pretty much sums up the way I post except for the spelling.:lol::lol:

Mike Supino - 8-18-2005 at 04:31 PM

Dilligas = Do I Look Like I Give A Sigh (polite form)

Mike Supino - 8-18-2005 at 06:08 PM

Yeah, but WTH does Therianthropic mean?

bajalou - 8-18-2005 at 06:22 PM

Therianthropic. a. half-man half-animal; pertaining to such gods. therianthropism,
n. ? From the Hutchinson Encyclopaedia. Helicon Publishing LTD 2000

:wow:

comitan - 8-18-2005 at 06:30 PM

Hose

It looks like you got exposed, nobody wanted to come out and ask, I did like judy, you all should try it, type it into google. Seems as tho there are bars, blog sites and on.

Will someone please say BAJA

Baja Bernie - 8-18-2005 at 07:51 PM

Oh! Well, I just did so forget it.

comitan - 8-18-2005 at 08:07 PM

Baja Bernie

First we had levity, then we had dilligas, and now we have diversity that leads to better discussions which make a more interesting series of posts. and since this post was about posting I think the above posts follow in the original thread. Now am I forgiven.

rpleger - 8-19-2005 at 10:17 AM

?What does this thread have to do with Baja California?

turtleandtoad - 8-20-2005 at 05:45 AM

It's a good example showing the mindset of Baja Nomads.

Bruce R Leech - 8-20-2005 at 06:20 AM

I think that people post in general Baja discussion so that they don't get trashed by anon. I know I do.