BajaNomad

How many views

jrbaja - 9-1-2005 at 08:27 PM

did the 'Ricardo" post get before it was deleted. I think I'll work on a short story about it. Pretty good lesson of how not to act ya know!:lol:

Diver - 9-1-2005 at 09:47 PM

Aw, give the old retired guy a break JR ! :lol::lol:

After living the big company life for years, he is getting to experience some more of the world. We all have more to learn in life; I know I do !

Diver - 9-1-2005 at 09:50 PM

Did you see the post by ?Bajapa? on the other board. Appears it's all been said. Looks like someone got away with busting some chops on Fred's board !! :rolleyes::?:

Anonymous - 9-1-2005 at 09:54 PM

HEY JR! ITS ARMANDO

WHAT IS THIS, DOGGER.

IM HERE AT WORK AS ALWAYS LATE ON THE MILE OF CARS!

Hey Armando

jrbaja - 9-2-2005 at 09:30 AM

que onda buey? Why dontcha think of some cute name instead of anonymous? We don't take kindly to nameless folks around here ya know :lol:
Good to see you on here though. You might be able to add a whole new perspective to things Baja, no?:light:

You oughtta see what's goin on around here since you left.:lol: It ain't pretty!:o

And yep Diver, I am not the only one who recognizes hot air when it's blowing. Advice on moving to other places in Baja from this geriatric clown! Toooo funny!:lol::lol::lol:

foghornleghorn - 9-2-2005 at 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by jrbaja
And yep Diver, I am not the only one who recognizes hot air when it's blowing. Advice on moving to other places in Baja from this geriatric clown! Toooo funny!:lol::lol::lol:

I am looking to move also JR. Got any place in BOLA? I have been told I will fit right in there. I want to raise chicks and serve them to the gingo tourists.

Diver - 9-2-2005 at 06:46 PM

OK JR, how much is this new Foggy guy paying for the lessons in board behavior ?? Wax on / wax off master ?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

foghornleghorn - 9-2-2005 at 06:55 PM

You people are rude. Is this George P Dog?

Diver - 9-2-2005 at 07:11 PM

Rude ? George P Who ???
I was just funnin ya ! :lol: :lol:

Anonymous - 9-3-2005 at 11:13 AM

Think its the chicken hawk in disguise??

goaaawayfromereboaaayabotherinme...

foghornleghorn - 9-3-2005 at 03:42 PM

Nice dog, not george tho. Is that in Baja?

Not chicken hawk my friend. I like em young, but they gots to be chicks.

I think that's the cabin

jrbaja - 9-3-2005 at 05:02 PM

That's right near here in Baja Norte!:lol: