BajaNomad

JR had no idea!!!!!!!!

Anonymous - 9-7-2005 at 08:26 AM

If you could have read the responses that JR gave to some of my posts you would have seen that he had no idea as to my true identity. I intentionally confronted him as well as others.:lol: I finally did inform him who I was after it was obvious that he was taking way too much abuse for no reason. I will be back.

Foghornleghorn/ME NO so now I guess you all know. That random IP cloner sure is fun. :lol::lol::lol:

Dave - 9-7-2005 at 08:34 AM

I say, I say, it was a joke, son! :lol:

Anonymous - 9-7-2005 at 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Anonymous...I will be back...sure is fun. :lol::lol::lol:
You really have to wonder about someone like this.

No respect for our host; nor for the majority of the posters here.

Sharksbaja - 9-7-2005 at 09:29 AM

What a guy. I'd say he painted a dividing line not a kettle.

Anonymous - 9-7-2005 at 09:37 AM

I don't feel I have been treated fairly here, so I don't feel the need to treat this site fairly. Nuff said.:lol::wow:

For the real Me No see me at www.baja.net

Sharksbaja - 9-7-2005 at 10:21 AM

This may be very true Me-no. Now that the cats' out of the bag(so to speak) some should think twice about using this board in confidentiality.

Unfortunately this board has way too many soap opera lovers.
Like TV, they believe what they hear, only eagerly and selectively.

You have succeeded in making your(and JRs) point, however.

www.baja.net

jrbaja - 9-7-2005 at 10:27 AM

and I will be working on my site as well. http://groups.msn.com/TheBajasBestGuidesPhotoAlbum

Unfortunately, I gave all the boots away to the mountain folks. I have none left to wade through the continually multiplying chicken chit on here with.

[Edited on 9/7/2005 by jrbaja]

Anonymous - 9-7-2005 at 10:31 AM

Sharks, I may not always agree with you, but I can tell you are a genuine person. The behing the scenes twisting of things here, the banning of people for expressing opinions contrary to official ones, and the cliqueishness of the tight knit group in control here has turned this place into a soap opera. To figure out what side you want to be on, all you need to do is look at those who seek approval, vs. those that don't.

JR, I didn't read the "appology"what a joke. that thoroughly until just now. I see doug insinuates that you told him that I was foghornleghorn. Then you reply that was not the case at all, he must of read your u2u's. What did I say.

See ya all in Baja.

Me No

Anonymous - 9-7-2005 at 10:35 AM

I will say one thing about www.baja.net. Pat does not feel the need to pander to any group. He does have strong opinions, but that doesn't mean you can't as well. Lets make it about Baja though. Your Bamboo business is awesome. Your experiences extrodinary. You definately got boged down in the chit here leading many to a perception of you that is not even close to the real you.

Saludos

JZ - 9-7-2005 at 10:50 AM

JR: you'll be bored there! Stay, but just try not to be such an a$$. Help people, don't attack them!

bajalera - 9-7-2005 at 02:14 PM

Maybe all you Anonymouses could be given numbers, so the rest of us could tell you apart?

Anonymous - 9-7-2005 at 04:08 PM

The point to be made here is that ip#'s are not posted beside every post like they are at baja.net. The old amigos even had that feature. Here anons and even people with handles can be anons. FYI, I am also some of your favorite posters besides foghorn and me no. I have at least 3 other identities from farther back than most of the regular posters here. :bounce:

Anonymous - 9-7-2005 at 05:43 PM

Get a friggin life!

Cincodemayo - 9-7-2005 at 05:48 PM

palms...swaying in the wind with a cold cerveza...

Cincodemayo - 9-7-2005 at 05:49 PM

Damned gif didn't copy...dangit. Time to change the subject...that's what happens when ya all run out of beer.

Anonymous - 9-7-2005 at 06:10 PM

THIS IS THE OTHER ANON K31 MY LITTLE :saint:SISTER BROKE INTO MY

COMPUTER AND STARTED TO YAP AWAY...SORRY FELLOW BAJANOMADS FOR

THIS CHILDISH BEHAVIOR....:tumble:

bajaden - 9-9-2005 at 11:26 AM

Man am I confused. I feel like Im dealing with the invisible man. I can hear him but I can't see him. I'll bet the Shadow knows.

Sharksbaja - 9-9-2005 at 11:58 AM

and what my friend, would you like to know?

check this out....

" FYI, I am also some of your favorite posters besides foghorn and me no. I have at least 3 other identities from farther back than most of the regular posters here."

:lol::lol::lol: Ok ol timer! Nice to know you understand who the favorites are. Foghorn, yourself, yourself, yourself and uh... uh.... uh......
Me No?:bounce::bounce:

comitan - 9-9-2005 at 12:02 PM

JR Who!!!!!!!!!!!;D;D;D;D;D;D

Sharks

BajaRob - 9-10-2005 at 06:31 AM

Is Mo's still pumping out Slumgullion? That was the best part of crabbing @ Waldport.

bajaden - 9-10-2005 at 12:05 PM

I'll bet all this time he didn't know he was talking to himself. Maybe I'm talking to myself. Where's my GPS, Im lost again. Help me Sharky!!!!!!!

Lame Chowder

Sharksbaja - 9-10-2005 at 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaRob
Is Mo's still pumping out Slumgullion? That was the best part of crabbing @ Waldport.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You may be the first of many thousands to give them a compliment :lol::lol::lol:

Check out the review(s) on Yahoo!

Belch

:lol::lol::lol:

BajaRob - 9-11-2005 at 02:03 AM

OK forget the chowder. Any recommendations for Cioppino? See U2U

[Edited on 9-11-2005 by BajaRob]