BajaNomad

November weather

Al G - 9-9-2005 at 08:51 PM

Could you tell me what the weather might be like for my trip the first of noverber. Is it usually nice? Will I have put a name on my motorhome to ford the arroyos. Should I bring alot of sail material?:lol::lol:
Albert

TacoFeliz - 9-9-2005 at 09:26 PM

I've always thought November and April were the best months for great Baja weather, but even on a November trip ten or twelve years ago when we had seven rain days on a nine day trip it was still a great trip. Just go, take stuff for sun and stuff for wet, ditch your schedule. You'll have a great time.

Last year going south one week before the Baja 1000 we drove through rain in L.A. and San Diego then not a drop for the next week and a half going through San Felipe, Gonzaga and Calamujue, then on to LA Bay. Met a northbound guy south of Puertocitos who had just driven 200 miles in a downpour. It's a crapshoot...

:tumble:

Thanks Nomads

Al G - 9-9-2005 at 09:40 PM

I have no schedule,(except Mulege tourny) but I have a little problem with "stuff for wet":lol: Picifico and cigar under my awning. That will work as long as I can get my awning close enough to get my line wet. oh, wet stuff I get it.:lol::lol::lol:
Albert

[Edited on 9-10-2005 by Al G]