BajaNomad

Leaving for Mulege tonight!!!

Mexray - 10-5-2005 at 10:02 AM

Pay & I will be heading south from Northern Calif to hang out at Bahia Concepci?n for about three weeks - YEAH...

Hope to see a few real NOMADs on our trip, and say 'howdy'...Expect to see Antonio at Baja Cactus Thursday, look forward to those comfortable beds after an all-nighter on the road down.

Will dial-up the Board and read the 'mail' when we get the chance.

Hasta la bye-bye

Ray & Pat

bajaden - 10-5-2005 at 01:16 PM

Ray I keep telling you that it was Dean Martin that said that. Oh well, see ya when you get to Mulege. Where are you staying?

At a feast of ego's everyone leaves hungry...

comitan - 10-5-2005 at 01:30 PM

Bajaden

How about Bruce Willis in Die Hard.

rpleger - 10-5-2005 at 02:51 PM

Have a safe trip............

David K - 10-5-2005 at 03:20 PM

Have a great trip and enjoy the warmer weather there!

Here's Mexray on a cold night south of San Felipe making some JiffyPop! Also, his wife Pat enjoying one of Bob H's cigars at our Nuevo Mazatlan/ Matomi Gang/ Nomad group camp in Feb. 2004:

Many more photos of Nomads having fun in Baja that trip: http://vivabaja.com/204

Bajaden...I believe my 'quote' stands...

Mexray - 10-5-2005 at 03:52 PM

take a look at this link...

http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Frank_Sinatra/

They show that 'Old Blue Eyes' was quoted by the Sydney Morning Herald as making that statement.

I noticed your earlier comment, but couldn't find another source till now...

See you all later...got to get my but in gear and finish packing!

Have a great trip

Keri - 10-5-2005 at 04:38 PM

hope it's not as hot and humid as it was when we were there a week ago. ............ Nope it's not just talked to my friend he said they got some rain . Enjoy .:tumble:k

capt. mike - 10-6-2005 at 04:52 AM

Ray - you're enroute now but if you get an internet connection tonight at Cactus' place - and see this - we fly over fri morning and will be around till sun. so i'll drive over and look for you fri afternoon. Also Bob Y Susan arrive fri or sat too.
i come right back monday morn with a film and dive crew chasing giant squid at night out of STA rosalia and might see you then too.

if Pat favors a stogie i'll have mucho!