BajaNomad

Anyone else fishing the Mulege tourney?

Hook - 10-25-2005 at 10:27 AM

Well?

Bruce R Leech - 10-25-2005 at 11:22 AM

they have allot of people signed up already

Capt. George - 10-25-2005 at 06:30 PM

count me in next year....Dusky kicking ass already......

Capt. George

Baja

AcuDoc - 10-25-2005 at 08:18 PM

Hey PJ
I'm at Bill's and don't have your email address.Just got back from Klamath Boats today and had hand rails put on as well as oar locks and new locks for storage area. Plan on being in Laguna on Monday or Tuesday. Guessing things are still as planned leaving late on the 4th. Will give you a call in a day or two. Email me back I can't bring up my address book.

Pescador - 10-28-2005 at 10:41 AM

Well, I hope that a lot of people turn in their entry fees to make the pot a lot larger. Mike Kanzler (San Marcos Mike) and Alan Lewis (Voodoo Lounge Lizard) are a team. The next team will be Jim Anderson (Moosea Boat) and David Hughes (Deep David). So that pretty much takes care of first and second place, so we need to get the entries up to increase the pot for 3rd place. :lol::lol::lol:

AcuDoc - 10-28-2005 at 02:53 PM

PJ and I sure hope to give you a run for the money....haha

Too bad

Al G - 10-28-2005 at 03:01 PM

I bought a boat for fun at this tourney and a lot more, but Doc told me today I must have surgery November 7th. I can be up in 2 weeks, but no fishing for 2 more weeks. Guess I blew this year, unless there is any kind of fishing in December. I have not met you guys and gals, but I'm sure gonna miss you. Hoist one for me, and Pompano your JD may be a little late.
Al G

God bless you

Al G - 10-28-2005 at 03:18 PM

And thanks for the kindness. i'm in a real bummer mood, I know it will pass as soon as I firm up my next set of plans.
I coming down, but it's like starting over. I have to be in Todo Santos the end of Feburary so the trips are getting real close together.
Catch the big one and I'll see you soon.

Hang in there, Al G!

Hook - 10-29-2005 at 04:33 PM

There will be plenty o pescado in that area when you are up and running this winter.

I raise my margarita to you and your health. :yes:

Jim, I'll concede you guys the local knowledge.....

Hook - 10-29-2005 at 04:44 PM

........but luck is a fickle mistress that oftentimes visits the the most unlikely.

Alan and Mike, huh? Is there any greater knowledge down there than those two? Probably not....

Oh well, maybe we can place in the mackerel division.......:tumble: