BajaNomad

chivato just perfect

fishinrich - 10-25-2005 at 10:28 AM

Walking along the beach in the evening with the warm sand between my toes and roja chasing crabs up and down the beach sure is a great way to end the day. The weather here is just what I ordered, with the water and air responding magnificently. Sunday nicole and I went out to the seal rookery on san nicolas island to swim with and photograph them and we could see the bottom all the way there from the camping beach that is how clear the water is. People that are fishing are returning with dorados and sierra daily and for the adventurous there are marlin if you care to put in the time. We have not ventured up to the hotel for dinner yet, just an occasional c-cktail but it is on our list of things to do. There are a few permenentes pulling in and setting up for the winter other than that just a nice peaceful beach to hang out on. Will report again when I make it back into town. fishin rich

David K - 10-25-2005 at 10:46 AM

Thanks Rich for keeping us abreast of your wonderful days in Baja!

Bruce R Leech - 10-25-2005 at 11:15 AM

sounds nice fishinrich I'm thinking on going next weekend.

HEY RICH

woody with a view - 10-25-2005 at 06:53 PM

Quote:

Walking along the beach in the evening with the warm sand between my toes and roja chasing crabs up and down the beach sure is a great way to end the day.

:cool::bounce::tumble::biggrin::P:moon::moon::moon: okay, bro-rub it in!

rich at chivato

capt. mike - 10-26-2005 at 04:19 AM

sheeet Rich, didn't know you were still there - i was hanging at mulege 3 nights last weekend, would have loved to hop to chivato to see what's happening and maybe wet a line.
how long you going to be inthe area? mack either nov 3-5 and/ or full thx giving week.