BajaNomad

rubicon express 3.5 super ride suspension lift

jimgrms - 5-24-2006 at 07:49 AM

any of you jeep owner ever used or know any one who has used this kit , or for that matter any rubicon express equipment

Bruce R Leech - 5-24-2006 at 03:10 PM

http://www.rubiconexpress.com/

check this site

rubicon express

jimgrms - 5-25-2006 at 06:47 AM

Thanks Bruce, I ended up just getting new spring bushings and a steering stabilizer ,and alignment . the kid at 4 w d parts in denver acctually told me i was wasting my money ,i was very supprised ,never had that happen, they are not cheap but at least that salesman is honest, cherokee drives and rides like new

Bruce R Leech - 5-25-2006 at 07:10 AM

I also am from the Denver aria. when are you coming to Baja Ca. and where do you go?

jimgrms - 5-25-2006 at 11:41 AM

Bruce used to go down to la bay san quintin just for fishing now that i am on oxygen full time just down to the san felipe area for 4-45 days at a time,don't know when i will be down again maybe in sept if i can get a co signer for gas(grin):::)

Bruce R Leech - 5-25-2006 at 12:17 PM

Ill sign for you:lol:

Ken Cooke - 5-25-2006 at 08:02 PM

Wendell Boydston standing in Mexicali (Progreso, actually) with his 4.5" Superflex Rubicon Express'ed Sahara Jeep. Wendell's lift (along with 3/4" coil spring spacers) allows fitment of 35" Goodyear MT/R tires:

...and on the trail just south of Cohabuzo Junction:

...some damn good flex coming from his 4.5" Superflex kit w/Old Man Emu shock absorbers and Currie Antirock swaybar system:

...close up of Rubicon Express lift w/Currie Antirock swaybar system:

...baja at 60 m.p.h. crossing the laguna salada and no wobbly suspension problems to speak of...

[Edited on 5-26-2006 by Ken Cooke]