BajaNomad

loreto

jerry - 11-13-2006 at 07:10 PM

any increase in crime in loreto??
anonamuse might be the way to report??

Skeet/Loreto - 11-13-2006 at 07:22 PM

Jerry: On my recent Trip to Loreto, I talked to Several of my Mexicano friends. Yes Crime has increased due the the influx of workers from the Mainland, due the increase in the use of "Meth", many of the Stores have "Bong Pipes". Tony Collins and the Delagado had a meeting several weeks ago and are trying to help. There is a Young Policeman from La Paz with lots of Experience heading a group of Police also Working.
Most of the Crime is Thefts from Americano Homes, Mexicano Cars.
It is very much like it happened when the New Hotel Presidente was built at Nopollo.
I felt very safe while there and made sure I locked my car doors.

Skeet/Loreto

tuna stick - 11-13-2006 at 11:07 PM

I think as the population of the planet increases,the percentage of sociopaths increases. This is not what I started out to say,I meant population of sociopaths increases as population increases. Maybe percentage rises,probably. Crime! Loreto has been dumped on! Loreto Bay,what more can I say?

bajarich - 11-14-2006 at 10:23 AM

It is sad to hear that the meth epidemic has reached Loreto and probably other small towns in Baja.

Skeet/Loreto - 11-15-2006 at 07:45 AM

Rich: The "Meth" problem has hit all Levels of our Society even in the small Towns in Montana, Texas, etc.. Sad to see!
Skeet/Loreto