BajaNomad

Mulege'

Al G - 12-17-2006 at 07:53 AM

I will be at the Serenidad and want to know how far north and south I can explore and also fish from a Quad? What interesting inland areas can you explore? Can anyone give me directions to a fish hold? I love to eat out, but need some food fish too. I will use a pangero a couple times, but this time of year it may not be productive verses cost.

Bob and Susan - 12-17-2006 at 08:33 AM

does that quad float???

i want one:lol:

check yoour u2

Al G - 12-17-2006 at 11:37 AM

Thanks Bob...Hope I don't find out if it will float. Maybe a stream or creek:lol:
I should do a search, as I may have ask this question before. My memory is about shot.

Diver - 12-17-2006 at 11:50 AM

Al,

I suppose you could get anywhere on your quad since there are side roads along most of the highway outside of town. Be careful on the road between Serenidad and town as those speed bumps really get some use.
It is a pretty fair ways out to any of the conception beaches from there on a quad. I'm sure Bruce could give you some directions to rides up in the hills above town. Maybe try camping on the beach for part of your stay ?

In La Ventana you will get lot's of use for your quad.
Let me know if you've decided when/where you will be there.
Maybe we can fish my 14 footer towards Los Muertos ?
Or share a panga to the far side of the island ?

u2 me your best guess on dates/locations for your trip.

comitan - 12-17-2006 at 01:20 PM

A friend of mine just got back from catching many sierra off the old shipwreck at Pt Areana big ones. You can take your ATC over to the shipwreck and maybe catch sierra off of it. You will have many miles of beaches for the ATC in that area.

Bruce R Leech - 12-17-2006 at 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bob and Susan
does that quad float???

i want one:lol:

check yoour u2

Bob if you would have been here for the flood you would have seen many of them floating . unfortunately they float upside down.:lol: