BajaNomad

GMAC Mexican Real Estate Loans

tim40 - 1-17-2007 at 04:14 PM

Fact or Fiction? I, and a couple of others, have attempted to contact someone within GMAC and to date no success. Does anyone have a contact number? Thank you, Tim

BajaGeoff - 1-17-2007 at 04:56 PM

Here is a info request form on the GMAC website that talks about their lending programs in Mexico:

https://www.gmacrfc.com/misc/contactUs.asp

bajaguy - 1-17-2007 at 07:21 PM

I believe, and I may be wrong, that GMAC offers funding through "loan brokers". I also have attempted to contact GMAC and GE Funding, and have not had any replies to my "contact us" e-mails.

tim40 - 1-17-2007 at 09:16 PM

Thank you for the information BajaGeoff. I have tried that with no return response. I am beginning to believe that the Mexico offerings are something that may be offered in the future as opposed to currently. I have a number of holdings, but have begun to wonder how to leverage there are precious few that we have found thus far that are actually in the business.

capt. mike - 1-18-2007 at 01:10 PM

i am connected with the best loan originator for mexico and baja.

great company and they perform. send me an email or PM and i'll hook you up. free to have them proforma for you. easy application and title insurance etc.

bajaguy - 1-18-2007 at 07:32 PM

Capt Mike:

check your u2u

tim40 - 1-18-2007 at 11:43 PM

Thank you Mike. Send U2

capt. mike - 1-19-2007 at 05:18 AM

thx Guys - send me your contact info via PM or email off my website and i'll get packages right off to you. plus a phone call if you'd like expedited servicing. We have offices in Hermosillo and Tucson. Lots of attractive competitive loan products for all of Mexico! My partner, 26 years in USA residential mortgages, began pioneering end loans for foreign buyers in Mexico 5 years ago, something others just wouldn't touch. Then he proved his concept to 2 of the best banks in Mexico, and Voila! A great partnership has evolved creating fast close title perfected purchasing power for your vaca or retire dream home or land.

easy Mex real estate financing is avail

capt. mike - 1-19-2007 at 12:03 PM

from my website and partners at:
www.CarefreePartner.com/CaptainMike

if anyone needs help just get aholt of me, Sabe??

we can make your baja home dreams a reality whether a gucci condo in crummy Cabo, a cheezy casa at loreto bay....
or a u-build it at the most remote of locales.

so go for it - do what i do - use OPM!! (other people's money!!):bounce::wow: