BajaNomad

Buying tamales and enchaladas by the doz.

modhatter - 3-3-2007 at 04:39 PM

I have a store in Lancaster, Ca., and I always have little Mexican ladies coming in and selling the girls home made tamales by the dozon.

Now I have a house in Ensenada, and I want to find a little Mexican lady to buy from there. Does anyone live in Ensenada that has a reliable source?

DENNIS - 3-3-2007 at 04:58 PM

Tht sounds like fun

Lindalou - 3-31-2007 at 03:14 AM

I just found this thread, please post on here any good tamale ladies. We live in Punta Banda now and would love to find some good ones.....thanks Linda

Iflyfish - 3-31-2007 at 04:28 AM

Found some good ones in a yellow stand, on the main highway, accross from the Pemex, that sits on the south west corner of the road leading into Estero Beach Resort. Sorry I can't provide more details. Perhaps others know of this place.

By the way, on the road, off the main hwy, leading into the road that goes to Estero is a great little coffe place run by some xpats from California. Great coffee drinks and great vibes. They know the tomale place.

Iflyfish

woody with a view - 3-31-2007 at 08:16 AM

road trip to "Carmelitas" in villa jesus maria!!!!!

Bruce R Leech - 3-31-2007 at 08:22 AM

Edith has a catering business and she makes the best . she will make whatever kind you want and how ever many. she makes lots of other things also. and soon she will be in Ensenada.

Lindalou - 3-31-2007 at 09:34 AM

When Edith gets to Ensanada please let me know how to find her. When I get back to Ensenada I will look for the one on the Estero beach road.....Linda

modhatter - 4-1-2007 at 08:33 AM

Hi. Original poster here. Yes, I would like to know how to contact Edith. Who is Edith????