BajaNomad

Seven Sisters beach run...?

surfer jim - 4-13-2007 at 07:42 AM

I still need to do a trip along this coastal area...too late to expect waves ....but good to explore...anybody been there/done that....and want to go back....I keep saying one of these days I will go there......:?:

islandhop - 4-13-2007 at 08:00 AM

Excellent place to get remote. Beautiful scenery, good surf fishing. The best toy to bring is a 4 wheel drive ATV to explore and I want to go back.

David K - 4-13-2007 at 08:22 AM

Jim, it is on my list of things to do following the THIRD annual BAJA-ROSARIO CULTURAL FESTIVAL from July 20-22.

bajaandy - 4-13-2007 at 11:44 AM

Yeah man... let's go! That's just such a cool area to explore. I need to go back to visit the very hidden and remote sleeping circles we stumbled upon a few years back. Near a very pretty little secluded bay. I'm ready for a return trip!

surfer jim - 4-13-2007 at 01:06 PM

Maybe we could combine it with the ROSARIO festival?.....or too much for one trip.....?

Let's keep this in mind and see how it can work.....

bajaandy - 4-14-2007 at 07:05 AM

Sounds like a plan! Stay the weekend in El Rosario and then head south. I'm up for it.

Taco de Baja - 4-14-2007 at 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by bajaandy
Yeah man... let's go! That's just such a cool area to explore. I need to go back to visit the very hidden and remote sleeping circles we stumbled upon a few years back. Near a very pretty little secluded bay. I'm ready for a return trip!

I wonder if we have seen the same sleeping circles?? I was amazed when I found the ones I saw in the 7 sisters area. It's like the Natives had just left......

It's one of my favorite areas in all Baja, I go back every year :)

shhhhhhhhh, still remote, still nice

Sharksbaja - 4-14-2007 at 02:15 PM

ok that's enough said;D

Look out for the evil circles of bones and shells. A sure sign to keep out.:o