BajaNomad

Aerocalifornia refunds

rhintransit - 5-25-2007 at 01:33 PM

don't know if this has already been posted or not, but for anyone that hasn't heard, and who was caught in the Aerocalifornia mess...you can now exchange those tickets!

catch is, you have to go to an Aerocalifornia office with tickets or email confirmation (but maybe check on line and see if that is a requirement). friends of mine went in to the La Paz office. one chose vouchers for future Aerocalifornia travel which of course is Mexico only now and the other was offered a refund on the credit card that bought the tickets. he said he wanted cash, filled out some paperwork, and was told that he would receive a check in the mail (USA) in three months.

hope this is good news to someone.

Paula - 5-25-2007 at 01:41 PM

Thanks for the info, rh! I still have a ticket for April 27 to May 11 2006. It is sitting in my desk drawer just waiting to be able to do me some good. Next trip to La Paz I'll take it along.

Paula - 5-25-2007 at 08:49 PM

Larry, I wish they would come back, and that I could trust them again. They flew out of Loreto in the morning, and returned in the afternoon and evening, making one day travel possible from paces like Cleveland, Minneapolis and Ithaca NY. Our kids live in those places, heaven knows why:lol::lol::lol: and a long day flying beats 2 days flying with a night warehoused in between.

Paula - 5-26-2007 at 11:20 AM

You are right Larry, a whole new game with a schedule that works for my family would sure be great.