BajaNomad

Kids

fdt - 7-10-2007 at 09:38 AM

Did'nt know were to post this, so it goes on trip reports since we made a trip to the Tijuana Cultural center to watch the kids perform folkloric dances. they had been practicing for weeks and yesterday they performed for there secundarias graduation party.
Wow both Fernando and Danielle are great.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOMo5WY9N0I

Natalie Ann - 7-10-2007 at 10:03 AM

Ah Fernando, thanks for posting this video - it's so fun!

Fernando Jr. and Danielle are the younger/smaller members of the group - is that correct? Please be sure to tell them how much I enjoyed seeing them dance - a really good performance, they gave. Perhaps another year I'll be South and can see them live.

Nena

zforbes - 7-10-2007 at 11:32 AM

Ferna, you must be a proud Papa (no, I don't mean potato), and rightly so. :yes: Thanks for sharing your family with us. Zoe

amir - 7-10-2007 at 12:12 PM

Que bonito! Muchas gracias por la danza.
Yo tambien quisiera bailar asi...

--Amir

fdt - 7-10-2007 at 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Natalie Ann
Fernando Jr. and Danielle are the younger/smaller members of the group - is that correct? Nena

Sorry, I was to exited and did not specify,Fernando is the tallest of them all, he is the güerito that is at the front during the entire clip closest to the camera and Danielle is next to him from second 21 to 26 on the counter.
saludos

fdt - 7-10-2007 at 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by zforbes
Ferna, you must be a proud Papa (no, I don't mean potato), and rightly so. :yes: Thanks for sharing your family with us. Zoe

Si, un happy potatoe :lol:

Natalie Ann - 7-10-2007 at 06:59 PM

Well, Fernando, I guess I got that about as wrong as one can do.:rolleyes:

So now I've watched that video a few more times - eyes on the appropriate kids. Fantastic! Please tell your children that I think they danced best of all.:yes:

Debra - 7-10-2007 at 08:16 PM

Great! Thanks for posting that, how proud you and Mrs. must be!

ps, Thanks, got the stickers today.

fdt - 7-10-2007 at 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by grover
Claro que te sientes un poco orgulloso.

Con razón. ;)

In La Paz they say: Esta lurio :yes: