BajaNomad

Anybody want to split a panga next Sunday at San Quintin?

fishbuck - 7-15-2007 at 12:05 AM

I'm going to fish next Sunday out of the old mill if I can get a boat. The cheap pangas are $160. We can get over to San Martin for some yellowtail. If we get a nicer boat maybe we can get out for some albies.
I'd like to split with 1 other person. It will just be me going.

May be tough to do

Porky Pig - 7-15-2007 at 06:52 AM

Fishbuck, the 21st is the big annual tournament at the Old Mill, put on by Julio Meza. A nice boat is 1st prize. Normally, boat rates are high for that day.

BajaWarrior - 7-15-2007 at 08:41 AM

Fishbuck,

we were south of San Quintin all last week camping but took a cruise out to Cabo San Quintin on quads and then swung by Pedregal and stood on your lot. Nice views!

[Edited on 7-15-2007 by BajaWarrior]

Al G - 7-15-2007 at 10:07 AM

Fishbuck,
Thanks for the invite...can not make it, but want to say, it is great of you to make these offers...wish everyone would do so when they have space and want to share, rental or private.

fishbuck - 7-15-2007 at 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Porky Pig
Fishbuck, the 21st is the big annual tournament at the Old Mill, put on by Julio Meza. A nice boat is 1st prize. Normally, boat rates are high for that day.

Thanks for the info. I know about the tourny but didn't know it was that weekend. Maybe I'll go back to BOLA and do SQ another time.
Anyone want to split a panga at BOLA?

fishbuck - 7-15-2007 at 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaWarrior
Fishbuck,

we were south of San Quintin all last week camping but took a cruise out to Cabo San Quintin on quads and then swung by Pedregal and stood on your lot. Nice views!

[Edited on 7-15-2007 by BajaWarrior]

I read about your ride on another post. I'd like to try that some time.

bajabound2005 - 7-15-2007 at 02:43 PM

If you split a panga will it still float?

El Comadante Loco - 7-17-2007 at 07:33 PM

I will be in SQ next weekend and will fish on Sat and Sun. We had one guy cancel therefore we have a spot for both sat and sun. We are fishing out of Pete's pangas. Let me know if you are interested.

fishbuck - 7-17-2007 at 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by El Comadante Loco
I will be in SQ next weekend and will fish on Sat and Sun. We had one guy cancel therefore we have a spot for both sat and sun. We are fishing out of Pete's pangas. Let me know if you are interested.

I sent you an email. I just got off the MexFish site and the fishing looks great at SQ. Is Pete's the same s Pedro's?

El Comadante Loco - 7-18-2007 at 07:05 AM

Yes Pete's is the same as Pedro's!!