BajaNomad

Bajalou in Texas!

Mexitron - 8-11-2007 at 10:02 AM

Bajalou and his lovely wife Tena were nice enough to stop by our house on their travels to visit family near Fort Worth...it was nice to see a BajaNomad out here!

lou.JPG - 33kB

TMW - 8-11-2007 at 11:02 AM

I guess San Felipe was too hot for them. I hope they have a great trip. We need to keep track of them so they don't get lost. thanks Mexitron.

I love agaves!

jeans - 8-11-2007 at 11:51 AM

Those are wonderful agave paintings...are you the artist?

Mexitron - 8-11-2007 at 01:16 PM

jeans--thanks, yeah, those are mine...went through an Agave painting phase a few years ago--they're very fun to work with...

Roberto - 8-11-2007 at 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by TW
I guess San Felipe was too hot for them. I hope they have a great trip. We need to keep track of them so they don't get lost. thanks Mexitron.

If San Felipe is too hot, I'm not sure Fort Worth is the place to go. :lol::lol:

jeans - 8-11-2007 at 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mexitron
jeans--thanks, yeah, those are mine...went through an Agave painting phase a few years ago--they're very fun to work with...

Well...you are very talented! When you get tired of them...or you need to make room for your latest creations...I'll take the red one! :yes::yes:

Mexitron - 8-11-2007 at 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Roberto
Quote:
Originally posted by TW

If San Felipe is too hot, I'm not sure Fort Worth is the place to go. :lol::lol:

You got that right! They say you gotta have a lot of soul to live in Texas, and if you're lackin' a bit the summer heat will fix you right up with some......!:lol::lol::lol:

pappy - 8-12-2007 at 07:40 AM

well, the agave paintings are as i remember them, and mr. and mrs. bajalou look great as well-just as i remember them when we met a few years ago post mission expedition...

bajalou - 8-14-2007 at 07:55 AM

I made a U turn and told Teina "I think this is the place" and she replied - "Probably so, there's a "Got Baja" sticker on that pickup's bumper"

We then spent a great afternoon visiting with Mexitron and his lovely wife Delia. The first Nomad gathering in Texas.

Steve and wife.jpg - 45kB

pappy - 8-15-2007 at 06:05 PM

great photo! i know mexitron couldn't be happier-well, perhaps if they lived in baja he might be....miss ya 'tron!

bajalou - 8-15-2007 at 06:12 PM

They talk a lot of Baja so who knows? And yeah, he's happy.

Mexitron - 8-15-2007 at 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by pappy
great photo! i know mexitron couldn't be happier-well, perhaps if they lived in baja he might be....miss ya 'tron!

Well...yah! Y'all keep those Pacific home fires burning for us pappy!